When the dragon snapped up his best girl
当巨龙掳走他心爱的女孩
And the Billywig forgot to twirl
比利威格虫也忘记回旋
When his sweetheart left him cold
爱人离开 留他独自寒心彻骨
And the unicorn done lost his horn
独角兽也断了长角
How do I get a drink in this joint?
这酒吧要怎么点单啊
What? Ain't you ever seen a houseelf before?
干嘛 没见过家养小精灵吗
No, no, of course I have. I love houseelves.
不 当然不是 我爱死家养小精灵了
My uncle's a houseelf.
我的叔叔就是个家养小精灵
Six shots of gigglewater and a lobe blaster, please.
六小杯咯咯酒和一杯大脑冲击波 谢谢
Are all NoMajs like you?
所有的麻鸡都像你一样吗
No, I'm the only one like me.
不 我就是我 是不一样的烟火
I've arrested half of the people in here.
这里一半的人都被我抓过
You can tell me to mind my own business, but...
你可以说我多管闲事 但是
I saw something in that death potion back there.
但在死亡池里我看到了一些东西
I saw you hugging that Second Salem boy.
我看到你抱住了那个第二塞勒姆的男孩
His name's Credence.
他叫克雷登斯