You know the ocean used to love when I pulled up islands. 'Cause your ancestors would sail our seas. Find them!
其实大海让我拉来那些岛屿是为了让你的祖先们在航海时发现它们
All those new lands, new villages...
然后在岛上建立村庄
It was the water that connected them all.
所有的岛屿和村庄都因为大海而连在一起
And if I were the ocean
如果我是大海
I think I'd be looking for a...
我也会选择一个
Curly haired, nonprincess.
卷发的酋长女儿
To start that again.
让一切都从头开始
That is literaly the nicest thing You've ever said to me.
你从来没有对我说过这么感人的话呢
Probably should've saved it for Te Fiti.
也许你应该等到了特菲提岛再说
I did.
已经到了
Moana of Motunui. I believe. You have officially delivered Maui. Across the great sea.
莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 我想你已经成功地带着毛伊跨越了整片大海
Moana! Moana! Moana! You're so amazing!
莫阿娜 你好伟大
It's time.
时间到了
Go, save the world.
去拯救世界吧
What... What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Finding you a better way in!
找一个更合适的入口
We won't make it! Yes, we will!
我们过不去的 过得去
Turn around! No!
快掉头 不
Moana,stop! No!
莫阿娜 停下 不
Are you okay? Maui?
你还好吧?毛伊