I told you to turn back.
我说了掉头
I thought we could make it.
我觉得我们能过得去
We?
我们
I thought I could make it.
我觉得我能过得去
We can fix it!
我们可以修好它
It was made by the Gods.
鱼钩法杖是天神做的
You can't fix it!
你不可能修得好
Next time we'll be more careful.
下次小心一点就好了
Te Ka was stuck on the barrier islands.
恶卡只能待在障壁岛上
It's lava! It can't go in the water.
它是熔岩做的 不能碰水
We can find a way around.
我们可以绕路过去
I'm not going back.
我不会再去了
What... We still have to restore the heart.
什么 我们还得把那颗心放回去呢
My hook is cracked.
我的鱼钩已经裂了
One more hit and it's over.
再被击中一次 它就彻底毁了
Maui, you have to restore the heart.
毛伊 你必须归还特菲提之心
Without my hook, I am nothing.
没有鱼钩法杖 我什么都做不了
That's not true.
不是那样的
Without my hook, I am nothing!
没有鱼钩法杖 我什么都做不了
We're only here because you stole the heart in the first place.
我们走到今天这一步 都是因为你当初偷了这颗心
No, we're here because the ocean told you You're special and you believed it,
不 这一切都是因为大海说你与众不同 而你也就当了真
I am Moana of Motunui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
You will board my boat. Goodbye, Moana. Sail across the sea, I'm not killing myself So you can prove you're something you're not!
快上船 我要带你 再见了 莫阿娜 跨越整片大海 我不能为了证明自己而搭上我的性命
And restore the heart of Te Fiti!
归还特菲提之心
The Ocean chose me!
大海选择了我
They chose wrong.
它选错了人