And while we're at it, why don't we get engaged, too? Why don't we get a little house, start a family?
既然话都说到这儿了,咱们干嘛不干脆也订婚得了?再买个小房子,组建个家庭好不好啊?
Enjoy our sunset years together?
然后咱俩一起安度晚年呗?
Do you hear yourself, woman?!
你听听你自己都在说些什么,女人?!
Sheldon, it was just a thought.
谢尔顿,只是个想法而已。
No. Here's a thought. You're not moving in, Leonard's not moving out, everything stays exactly the way it is.
不,我的想法是,你不搬进来,莱纳德也不搬出去,所有事情都维持现状
And by the way,I saw you make the strawberry quick with syrup, and you're supposed to use the powder!
而且,我看见你用糖浆做的草莓速溶奶,你应该用奶粉的!
It tastes the same.
喝起来味道一样啊
No. The syrup tastes better and I don't like it.
才不是,放了糖浆的更好喝,我讨厌这样
This is so sweet! You never cook for me. Well... you cook for me all the time and... Ugh.
这么好啊!你之前从没给我做过饭,我觉得...你一直都做饭给我吃嘛,而且你做的...不好吃
If you don't like my cooking, why haven't you ever said anything?
如果你不喜欢吃我做的东西,之前为什么都没提过呢?
It's hard to talk with so much heavy chewing to do.
嘴巴要奋力咀嚼,没法说话啊
Sorry. I'll get better.
对不起嘛,我会进步的
I know you'll try.
我知道你会尽力的
So, should we talk about setting a date?
咱们是不是该选个日子?
Well, I'd like to pick one that works with my brother's schedule.
恩,我想选个我哥能来的日子
Okay. And when would that be?
行啊,他什么时候有空?
Uh, 12 to 18 months from now, depending on good behavior.
12到18个月以后吧,看他狱中表现了
Hi, is Sheldon here?
谢尔顿在家吗?
No, I thought he was with you.
没有啊,我以为他和你在一块儿
He was, but he stormed off and now he isn't answering his phone.
刚才是在一块儿,但是他摔门走了,现在也不接电话了
What happened? He was really angry that you suggested he move out. Oh.
怎么了?你让他搬出去,他气坏了。这样
I also mentioned that he and I could live together, but he was too mad at you to realize what a great idea that is.
我还说了他可以和我同居,但是对你的气愤已经蒙蔽了他的双眼,所以他都没看出来这是个多好的主意
Well, he's been having a couple of tough days. I'm sure he's fine. He probably just needs a little alone time to decompress.
他这几天都不太顺,我觉得他应该没事,他可能就是需要独处一会儿,减减压
You're probably right.
可能是吧
So, what are you guys doing?
那你们在干嘛呢?
Well, Leonard cooked for me and now we're just having a nice dinner, you know, as a newly engaged couple. That's nice.
莱纳德刚刚做了饭给我吃,我们正在享受甜蜜就餐时光,毕竟我们刚刚订婚。真好啊
Anyway, as I was saying, Sheldon probably just needs a little alone time.
不管怎样,我刚刚说了谢尔顿可能就是需要一些独处的时间
'Cause that's important.
因为独处真的很重要
Not just for him, but for... most anybody, really.
不仅仅是他,对其他的...几乎所有人都很重要,真的
Don't I know it. What is that, polenta? Amy, get out. Right.
我当然知道啦。这是什么啊,玉米粥吗?艾米,出去,好
No. Hey, Sheldon. What happened?
不是吧。嗨,谢尔顿。发生什么事了?
I was cooking in the back room last night and the hot plate caught on fire.
昨天晚上我在里屋做饭电炉着火了
And you couldn't put it out?
你没扑灭?
I was across the street at the do-it-yourself car wash, taking a shower.
我当时在街对面在那家DIY洗车店洗澡
So when will you reopen? Um, I don't know. I'm waiting to hear back from the insurance company.
那你什么时候重新开张呢。我也不确定啊。我等着保险公司给信儿呢
So, tomorrow? I don't mean to be rude, Sheldon, but, uh, my life is kind of falling apart right now. Your life?
那就是明天咯?我不想失礼,谢尔顿,但是,现在我的生活都差不多散架了啊。你的生活?
The university is making me do string theory and my girlfriend loves me so much she wants to live with me.
学校逼我研究弦理论,我女朋友太爱我要和我同居
And now, the place I need to go when I'm sad is damp and smells funny.
现在,我伤心时的必去之地变得湿乎乎的还有怪味道
Well, sorry I let you down. No.
抱歉让你失望了。不
I do not accept this.
我拒绝接受这一切
Everything is changing and I hate it.
什么都变了,我讨厌这样
It stops now.
不能这样下去了
I'm helping you get back on your feet.
我要帮你重建生活
I would like to purchase this comic book, please.
我要买这本漫画书
That'll be $2.99.
两块九毛九
Really? It's soaking wet.
真的吗?都湿的不成样子了
Fine, a dollar.
好吧,一块
Can you break a 20?
你能找开20的吗?
No, I only have hundreds.
不能,我只有百元大钞了
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't always recognize sarcasm, but I do right now, and I don't appreciate it.
我一般听不出别人的讽刺,但是这次我听出来了,我不喜欢被讽刺
I'm sorry for your loss.
对于你的损失,我深表同情
But you're not the only one whose day has been a disaster.
但不是只有你一个人今天过得一团糟
That could have killed me.
差点被砸死
I can't catch a break.
让不让人喘口气了
I haven't heard from Sheldon in a while. You think he's okay?
有一阵儿没有谢尔顿的消息了,你觉得他怎么样了?
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
他应该挺好的吧
I'm gonna see where he is. How?
我要看看他在哪儿。怎么看?
Oh, I know his password, so I can track his phone.
我知道密码,能追踪他的手机
You do that? Not always, but ever since he wandered off at the swap meet chasing a balloon, I get worried.
这事儿你也干啊?不会经常干,但是自从他在旧物交换会上因为追气球,走丢之后,我就有点担心
He can take care of himself. Look, we went over stranger danger and gave him that whistle.
他能照顾好自己的,我们和他重申了"生人即危险",还给了他那个哨儿
That's weird.
好奇怪
What? He's at the train station.
怎么了?他在火车站
So? He loves trains.
那又怎样?他本来就很爱火车啊
It's dark out and he's alone, I don't like it. Let's go get him.
天快黑了,他又是一个人,这可不好,我们去找他吧
Oh, it's sweet how you look out for him. You're a good guy.
你这样照顾他真的很贴心,你真是个好人
It's not just that. My mother would kill me if I let something happen to him.
也不全是因为这样啦,他要有个三长两短,我妈会把我杀了
Dude, I'm so sorry.
哥们,真的很遗憾
Don't take this the wrong way, but did you do this for the insurance money?
我说句话你可别不高兴,你是为了拿保险赔偿金这么干的吗?
No. God, you sound like the police, the firemen, my parents, my therapist and the insurance company.
不,天啊,你和警察,消防员,我父母,我心理医生和保险公司的口气都一个样
We're here for you, man. Whatever you need, okay?
我们都在呢,兄弟,有什么需要的就开口
Uh, actually, I was wondering if I could crash at your place for a few nights. Sure, of course.
额,其实我想问,我能不能在你那儿借住几天。当然可以啦
Oh, actually, Emily was gonna spend the night.
噢, 艾米丽本来要来过夜呢
You slept with her? Nice.
你跟她睡了?不错啊
Well, I can't take all the credit. She let me do it to her, but... Uh, but I can always call her and cancel.
也不是我一个人的功劳,是她允许我和她睡的,但...但我可以打给她取消约会
Hang on. I know a place you can stay and earn some money at the same time.
等等,我知道你有个地方可去,还能一边赚钱
Great. I just have to warn you, it'll involve humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse.
太好了,只是我得警告你,你会被侮辱,丢面子以及被骂
So what's the catch?
那工作有什么不好的地方?
Sheldon. You tracked my phone? Yeah.
谢尔顿。你追踪了我的手机?对
Boy, you chase one balloon for three miles.
老天,我不就追个气球追了三英里嘛
We were worried about you.
我们担心你啊
Don't be melodramatic.
别那么大惊小怪的
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
我只是要踏上列车,一去不回而已。
Seriously? You don't even have a change of clothes or a toothbrush.
你说真的?你连换洗衣服和牙刷都没有
My plan is to stop at malls and buy what I need.
我的计划是在商场下车然后去买东西
It's called living off the land.
这叫靠山吃山,靠水吃水
Okay, I know you're upset and there's a lot of stuff going on, but it's nothing we can't work out. Come on, let's get you home.
好吧,我知道你不开心,发生了很多事,但是什么都是可以解决的啊,来吧,我们带你回去
No. I've reached my breaking point. I need to leave. Now.
不,我已经崩溃,我要离开,就是现在
And go where?
那去哪儿呢?
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
So a few things don't go your way and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?
这么说来,几件事不顺你心,你就要像个流浪汉一样上火车离开?
I suppose it is. Except I have a credit card.
我想是的。但,我有信用卡
And I refuse to carry my laptop at the end of a stick.
而且我拒绝把电脑挑在棍子上
And I'd sooner die than eat beans out of a can.
而且我宁愿死也不吃罐头豆子
Come on, come home with us and tomorrow I'll-I'll take you to Legoland.
来吧,跟我们回家,然后明天我带你去乐高乐园啊
Legoland is not the solution to everything.
乐高乐园不是万能的
And it's too much of a scene since that movie came out.
而且自从电影上映以后(《乐高大电影》)这个景点承载了太多
Then what can I do?
那我怎么做才好?
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
莱纳德,我受不了了
Everything is changing and it's simply too much.
一切都变了,变得太多了
I need to get away and think.
我需要离开,好好想想
Oh, c-come on, you know you're overreacting. Leonard, hang on. Just... come here for a second.
别这样,你明知道你反应过度了。莱纳德,等等,过来一下
Maybe we need to let him go. What?! Why?
也许我们应该让他走。什么?!为什么?
It might be good for him.
这对他来说也许是好事
Y-You know he can't take a trip like this by himself.
你知道他不能就这么自己出门啊
He's a grown man. No, he looks like a grown man.
他是个成年人了。不,他看起来像个成年人
You've seen Freaky Friday, sometimes little kids end up in big person bodies.
你也看过怪诞星期五啊,有时候小孩子会到大人的身体里
Leonard, we can't protect him forever. I know, but... He'll be okay.
莱纳德,我们不能一辈子保护他。我知道,但...他会没事儿的
You taught him well, Padawan.
你已经教得他很好了,巴达旺。
Good Lord! Padawan's the student, not the teacher.
老天爷啊!巴达旺是学徒而不是老师啊(来自《星球大战》)
Seriously, let him go.
说真的,让他走
Sheldon, if you really need to do this, I'm not gonna stand in your way. I do.
谢尔顿,如果你真的要走,我不会挡你的路。我要走
Okay. Good luck. Be safe and call us.
好。祝你好运。注意安全,打电话给我们
I will. Bye, buddy.
我会的。再见兄弟
Sheldon... Yes? I'm gonna miss you.
谢尔顿...嗯?我会想你的
Of course you are.
这还用说
He just made that easier.
他搞得没那么伤感了
Hey! What are you guys still doing here? I got this, go. Go home. You sure?
嗨!你们还在这儿干嘛呢?我搞得定,走吧,回家去。你确定?
Yeah, she's fed, she took her pills, she's all tucked in and watching TV.
是啊,我已经给喂她吃过饭了,吃过药了,她正躺在被窝里看电视呢
So, she's not too much for you?
那她没让你觉得受不了?
Are you kidding? I love her, she's great.
你在开玩笑吗?我爱她,她棒呆了
Stewie, you gonna watch Wheel of Fortune with me?
小图图,你要和我一块儿看《幸运之轮》吗?
Coming, Debbie. You call her Debbie?
马上就来,小呆呆。你叫她小呆呆?
She insisted. So, hey, guys, thank you so much. This job is a dream come true.
她非要我这么叫的啦。真的,太谢谢你们了,这份工作让我梦想成真
Was that a little weird?
是不是有点奇怪?
Yeah. I don't know why, but something about it feels... unnatural.
对,我也不明白为什么,但就是觉得这有点...不自然
Okay, let's go. Yep.
好,我们走,好嘞
Okay, Sheldon, thanks for checking in.
好,谢尔顿,谢谢你打来
Talk to you tomorrow? O-Okay, bye.
明天再聊?嗯,再见
He's okay? Actually sounds like he's doing pretty well.
他还好吗?他听着似乎过得不错
I really think this is gonna be for the best.
我真心觉得这是最好的选择了
Me, too. And he was able to take a sabbatical from... How could you let him go?!
我也觉得。而且他还能休学院轮休假了...你怎么能让他走?!