Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
for blood is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
Your humanity is killing you.
你的人性会害死你
Turn it off!
封闭你的感情
What did you do? I fixed him.
你做了什么,我把他治好了
Fight for it. Feel something. Anything, Stefan.
尽力斗争,用心去感觉,感觉一切,斯特凡
'Cause if you don't, you're going to lose me forever.
因为如果你不这么做的话,你将永远失去我
I've heard about you. The crazy, impulsive vampire
我听说过你的事情,疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
in love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
As long as Klaus is alive, I do what he says.
只要克劳斯还活着,我就服从他
What the hell did you do?
你他妈做了什么
He's earned his freedom.
他获得了自由
I had Klaus. This could have all been over.
就差一点点,所有这一切就可以终结
We'll survive this.
我们会熬过去的
We're never getting Stefan back.
斯特凡再也不会回头了
Then we'll let him go.
那我们就放弃他
What now? Now, I reunite my family.
那你现在干吗,现在我可以跟家人团聚了
You mean, the people you cart around in caskets.
你说的是那些你装在棺材里搬来搬去的人吗
What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?
怎么了,克劳斯,丢了什么东西吗
I will kill you and everyone you've ever met.
我会杀了你,还有所有你认识的人
Do that, and you will never see your family again.
如果你这么做,你就再也见不到你的家人了
Excuse me.
抱歉
I should have been watching where I was going.
我应该看着路的
Don't worry about it.
没事
You have a nice day.
祝你今天过得愉快
I think I'm going crazy.
我要疯了
I'm totally paranoid all the time.
一直疑神疑鬼的
You have a right to be.
你这样很正常
Klaus is sill out there, and he knows you tried to kill him.
克劳斯还活着,而且他知道你想杀了他
Why hasn't he made a move?
为什么他还不有所行动
There's been no sign of him, nothing.
音讯全无,完全不见踪影
Just my slow spiral into insanity.
我渐渐的要疯了
Join the club.
我也如此
Every time I close my eyes,
每次我一闭上双眼
I have that nightmare on repeat.
我就反复做着那个噩梦
The same dream? Yeah.
同一个梦吗,是啊
4 coffins.
四个棺材
Klaus is in one of them. It's weird.
克劳斯躺在其中一个棺材里,很奇怪
What if it's not just...some dream?
如果,这不只是个,简单的梦
What if it's, like, you know, a witch dream?
如果这是有人托梦呢
It's just stress. I‘ll figure it out.
只是压力太大而已,我会搞清楚的
What about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?
斯特凡呢,有没有他的消息
He betrayed us, Bonnie.
他背叛了我们,邦妮
The Stefan that we know is gone.
此斯特凡已非彼斯特凡
How is Damon handling that?
达蒙怎么样呢
Damon is...
达蒙
Damon.
还是达蒙
Uh, you have your choice
你可以选择一下
Bloody mary, screwdriver.
血腥玛丽,橘汁加伏特加鸡尾酒
Brunch in a bottle.
瓶子里的早午餐
Come on, Ric. I can't drink all this by myself.
来嘛,里克,我不能自己把这些喝光嘛
I mean, I can, but then
当然我喝得光,但是那样的话
somebody's getting naked.
有人就要脱光光了
Oh, man.
天哪,哥们
I can't believe you're making me drink alone. I'm busy.
真不能相信你让我一个人喝啊,我很忙
It's the eve of Klausageddon.
现在可是克劳斯之夜
You're doing homework?
你在写作业吗
This may come as a shock,
可能有点打击你
but I am not here to hang out with you.
但我到这儿来不是来见你的
I'm here to see Jeremy, who is an hour late for his shift.
我来找杰里米的,他上班已经迟到一小时了
Kids today. Where are their values?
现在的孩子啊,到底在想什么
That's his midterm paper.
这是他的期中论文
Copied it straight off the internet.
直接从网上复制下来的
Didn't even try to hide it.
都没做任何改动
Somebody's getting grounded.
有些人要被禁足咯
Did you say you were waiting for Jeremy
你说你在等杰里米吗
as in Jeremy Gilbert?
是杰里米·吉尔伯特吗
Yeah. He was fired last week.
是,他上周被炒了
Nice shot.
真准
So what's the point of this, again?
我们干嘛又要这样
The point is I'm pissed at Caroline,
我在生卡罗琳的气
and Bonnie dumped your ass.
而邦妮把你甩了
The point...
关键
is to get drunk and shoot stuff.
是喝个烂醉还有射击
Profound.
见解深刻
Alaric finds out I took this,
如果阿拉里克发现我拿走了这东西
he's going to use it on me.
他非宰了我不可
So, what's the deal with that?
什么情况
He's, like, your guardian now?
现在他像是你的监护人一样
Sort of, yeah. I think he feels responsible for us.
差不多,我猜他觉得应该对我们负责
You like him?
你喜欢他
Yeah. Yeah. I like him.
是的,我喜欢他
Hey, you want to move out of the way?
你要不要挪个地方
I'm a hybrid, Gilbert.
我是个混血,吉尔伯特
You can't kill me
除非你砍了我的头
unless you cut off my head or rip out my heart.
掏出我的心脏,否则你杀不了我的
And you're not going to do it with that lameass crossbow.
况且你也不会用这唬人的弩来杀我
Go ahead.
来啊
Take a shot.
试试看
Unless you don't think you can hit me.
除非你觉得你打败不了我
Jeremy, the minute that you get this, call me.
杰里米,接到讯息后马上回电
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You're feisty when you're mad.
你生气的时候,就会坐立不安
It's not that I'm mad. I'm justI'm worried.
我不是生气,我只是很担心
Why? He lost his job at the Grill?
为什么,因为他丢了酒吧的工作
I think he'll survive, Elena.
他能熬过来的,埃琳娜
He's spiraling.
他的情况越来越糟
Ever since Bonnie broke up with him,
自从邦妮和他分手了之后
he's moody.
他就开始反复无常
He's not really talking to anyone.
他总是一人闷不吭声
Just a typical teenager.
只是个小孩子罢了
Who's seeing ghosts
可是他见到了鬼魂
and who's lost everyone that he cares about.
还失去了他所有在乎的人
Not everyone. He still has you.
并不是所有人,他还有你
You ok?
你还好吧
What makes you think I'm not ok?
怎么会不好呢
Well, you're a day drunk.
你大白天喝醉
It's not exactly your most attractive look.
这不是你最迷人的时候
Oh. What is my most attractive look?
那我什么时候最迷人
I'm not saying you have any attractive look. I'm just...
我没说你迷人,我只是
Saying this is my least favorite one.
说我最不喜欢你这样子
Noted. See if I can make any improvements.
记住了,看看我能不能改
Don't mind me.
别介意
You going to do this in the Grill,
你不会当着这么多人
in front of everyone?
在这里生事吧
It's a little beneath you, don't you think?
不觉得这有失你的身份吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
I just came down to my local pub
我只是和朋友一起来酒吧
to grab a drink with a mate.
喝喝酒罢了
Get around, then, would you, Tony?
托尼,到处晃晃,好吗
I'm surprised you stuck around town
我很惊讶,你还在镇上逛荡这么久
long enough for happy hour.
就为了找乐子
My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out.
我妹妹貌似失踪了,必须找到她
Cute, blonde bombshell? Psycho?
可爱的金发美女,疯子
Shouldn't be too hard to find.
应该不会太难找
Truth is,
事实上
I've grown to rather like your little town.
我开始慢慢喜欢这座小镇了
Thinking I might fancy a home here.
在考虑是否在这里安家
I imagine you're wondering how does this affect you.
我猜你在想这与你何干
And the answer is, not in the slightest.
答案是,一点干系都没有
As long as I get what I want,
只要我得到我想要的
and everyone behaves themselves,
所有人都规规矩矩的
you can go on living your little lives however you choose.
你就可以继续过你的逍遥日子
You have my word.
我保证
What more could you possibly want?
你还想要什么
Well, for starters,
首先
you can tell me where I might find Stefan.
你可以告诉我在哪里可以找到斯特凡
Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass.
斯特凡救了你之后,就离开了镇子
Well, you see, that is a shame.
看吧,太遗憾了
Your brother stole from me.
你弟弟从我这里偷走了棺材
I need him found so I can take back what's mine.
我要找到他拿回我的东西
That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem.
这应该是克劳斯和斯特凡之间的恩怨
Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart.
我扩大范围了,亲爱的
Hello, Bonnie.
你好,邦妮
Stefan.
斯特凡
You followed me here? Yeah.
你跟踪我,是的
It wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful.
这不是很难,你该更小心点
What do you want with me?
你想干嘛
Relax. I just need your help.
放松,我只是需要你的帮助
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Elena said you saved Klaus' life.
埃琳娜说你救了克劳斯的命
Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus.
我告诉你一个关于克劳斯的小秘密
He kept his family with him at all times,
他用匕首把他的家人封在棺材里
daggered, stored in coffins.
一直带在身边
And now, I have them.
但是现在,他们在我这里
And I need you to help keep them hidden.
我需要你帮我藏好
You're out of your mind. You're just going to make him angrier.
你疯了,这样会让他更生气
His family is his one weakness.
家人是他的一个弱点
As long as I have that, I can ruin him.
只要我有了这些棺材,就能毁了他
I don't have enough power to hide 4 originals.
我没有足够的法力藏住4个吸血鬼祖先
You're a witch. You hate Klaus.
你是个巫师,你恨克劳斯
I know you can figure something out.
我知道你能想出办法
You ready?
准备好了吗
Vampires, hybrids, and originals.
吸血鬼,混血吸血鬼,祖先吸血鬼
No problem.
没什么
My rebellious brother... i'm worried.
只是我那叛逆的弟弟,我很担心
Proof you're still human.
证明你还是人类
Just in time. We're cooking.
来的正是时候,我们在做饭呢
Sorry. Just passing through.
抱歉,我只是路过
I thought we'd all stay in,
我们应该聚餐
have a meal together like a typical atypical family.
如同似是而非的一家人
Why? Maybe because you got fired
为什么,可能是因为你被解雇了
and you didn't tell anyone.
但没告诉任何人
Look, can we do this later?
我们能不能过会再说这个
I made plans with Tyler. He's right outside.
我跟泰勒有约,他正在外面等我呢
Wait.
等等
When did you start hanging out with Tyler Rockwell?
你什么时候跟泰勒·洛克伍德混到一起了
I don't know. Does it matter?
不记得了,有什么关系吗
Yeah, Jeremy, it matters.
是的,杰里米,当然有关系
He was sired by Klaus. He's dangerous.
他被克劳斯创造出来,这人很危险
He can still hear you. He's right outside.
他能听见你,他就在外面呢
Besides, you of all people are going to lecture me
再说了,你们所有人凭什么
on who I can and can't hang out with?
对我的社交活动指手画脚
What is with the attitude?
这是什么态度
Whatever. This is lame. Tyler's waiting.
随便,真差劲,泰勒在等着呢
No. Oh, no, no. You're not going anywhere,
不行,站住,你哪儿都不许去
especially not with Tyler.
尤其不许跟泰勒一起
I'm with her on this, Jer. Sorry.
这点我赞成她,杰里,抱歉
All right. Fine. You want me to stay in?
好,想要我待在这里是吧
Yo, Tyler, come on in.
泰勒,进来吧
Jeremy
杰里米
I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?
我觉得我们是该喝一杯了
I'd say we're overdue.
我该说过期不候
Well, you've been so busy,
你总是这么忙
what with all your plotting and scheming.
忙着策划你的阴谋诡计
You know me never miss a chance to plan an epic failure.
你知道,我从来不会错失任何机会
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别对自己这么刻薄
Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?
谁会想自己的亲弟弟会背叛自己呢
Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you.
我可是亲自见识到你妹妹对你说谎
Yeah, well, she's fickle that one.
没错,不过她比较善变
And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?
你一点都不清楚她去哪儿了么
That's the thing with younger siblings.
这就是和弟弟妹妹相处的问题了
You just never know what they're going to do.
你永远猜不到他们会做什么
Drink?
来一杯吗
Thanks.
谢谢
This is weird.
这太奇怪了
Klaus has hybrids stalking me,
克劳斯让混血儿们跟踪我
and now, you're just sitting in our kitchen.
而现在,你却就坐在我家的厨房
Look, maybe I should go.
也许我该走了
No, stay. You're not doing anything.
不不,待着,你并没有做任何事
Unless you have to, you know, check in with your hybrid master.
除非你不得不向你的主人汇报情况
It's not like that, Elena.
不是这样的,埃琳娜
Tell me, Tyler
泰勒,告诉我
What is the difference
认祖归忠和被控制
between being sired and being compelled?
有什么不一样
Compulsion... that's just mind control,
控制,只是对思想的控制
like hypnosis.
像是催眠
And being sired is...
而认祖归忠
it's like faith.
就像是一种信念
You do something because you believe it's the right thing.
你认为自己的所作所为都是对的
So, you believe that serving Klaus is the right thing.
所以你认为效力于克劳斯是对的
I don't serve him.
我不是效力于他
Klaus released me from a curse that was ruining my life.
卡劳斯帮我从摧毁我一生的诅咒中解脱
I owe him for that.
我这么做是理所应当
What if he asked you to...
如果他让你
jump off a bridge?
从桥上跳下去
He wouldn't. And even if he did,
他不会的,即使如此
I'd be fine. I'm a hybrid.
我也不会有事,我是个混血儿
Ok. So what if he asked you to rip your own heart out?
好,那如果他让你掏出自己的心脏呢
Again, he wouldn't. What if he did?
他不会的,如果他要你这么做呢
I don't know. Then I'd rip out my heart.
我不知道,估计我要掏出我的心脏
You guys sound like Caroline,
你们怎么都和卡罗琳一样
getting all freaked out over something you don't understand.
陷于对无法理解的事情的恐惧中
You're right, Tyler. I don't understand.
泰勒,你是对的,我不理解
Klaus has terrorized every single one of us,
克劳斯曾经恐吓过我们每一个人
and you're just blindly loyal to him.
而你却盲目地忠诚于他
You're overthinking it.
你太多虑了
I can still make my own decisions.
我还能够自己做决定
Cheers, mate.
干杯,伙伴
Down the hatch.
干杯
You know, we've actually got a lot in common, you and I.
你知道吗,其实你和我有很多共同点
Really?
真的
Well, yeah. Maybe we can...
也许,我们能
bond over our mutual loathing of my brother.
交流一下对我弟弟的厌恶之情
Why are you so mad at him?
为什么你生他的气
He stole something?
他偷了什么吗
My family. The originals.
我的家庭成员,那些始祖
I had them daggered, boxed up,
我让他们沉睡于棺材里
awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them.
等待着最佳时期唤醒他们
And he went in and pinched the bloody lot.
可他却打乱了我的计划
Of course he did.
当然他会那样
Ah, such a buzz kill, my baby bro.
真是扫兴,他还太嫩
Well, I'd love to find him.
我很希望能找到他
Just the trouble is
问题是
I sure as hell don't work for you.
几率很小
You know, your drink stinks of vervain,
你的饮品中有马鞭草
so I can't compel you.
所以我不能精神控制你
There'd be no point in killing you,
我没必要干掉你
because you're actually the one with the most hope
因为,事实上你才是我找回所需东西的
of getting me what I need. And yet,
最大希望,可是
it would seem a demonstration is in order.
似乎已有先例
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough
也许当初我让你找斯特凡时
when I told you to find Stefan.
说得不够清楚
Oh, well.
没事
It seems you people respond best to displays of violence.
似乎你们应对暴力行为的反应能力比较强
Why don't you take this as an example of my reach?
不如就把把这个当做我能力的证明吧
There he is.
他接了
So, that thing I told you to do.
那么,我叫你去做的那件事
Why don't you go ahead and get on with it?
为什么不抓紧开始呢
What was that about? It was nothing.
有什么事吗,没什么
I got to go.
我得走了
Thanks for the food offer, but...
谢谢你们邀我吃饭,不过...
next time.
下次吧
Well, that was illuminating.
真令人大开眼界
So, Tyler Lockwood is
所以,泰勒·洛克伍德
a lunatic who has access to our house.
是个能进入我们房子的疯子
I mean, this whole sire bond thing is wild.
我是说,认祖归宗的事完全无理可据
I don't even think Tyler's fully aware of
我觉得泰勒可能自己也不清楚
what little reason lies behind what he's saying.
他所说的话背后的动机
It'sit's his weird cult logic.
他那个诡异的崇拜逻辑
Well, great. That's a wonderful influence for you, Jer.
很好,看来你近朱者赤啊,杰里
Jeremy?
杰里米
That's his ring.
那是他的戒指
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Jeremy?
杰里米
What is he doing?
他在做什么
Oh, my god. Jeremy!
我的天啊,杰里米
Jeremy! Jeremy, move!
杰里米,杰里米,快让开
There I go again, bumping into people.
又是一次美丽的邂逅
He's going to be all right. Are you ok?
他会没事的,你还好吗
I don't understand.
怎么回事
Who was that on the phone earlier?
之前是谁给你打电话
It was Klaus.
是克劳斯
You were compelled, Jeremy.
你被精神控制了,杰里米
We've got to get him inside. Help me.
我们得把他抬进去,帮我一把
Compel the men to open up this wall.
控制一个人把这堵墙凿通
We need sun.
我们需要太阳
I want a fortress, not a dungeon.
我想要一个堡垒,而不是地牢
There he is. Man of the hour. So everything went ok?
风云人物大驾光临,一切顺利吗
Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy,
托尼撞倒的不是杰里米,而是阿拉里克
but apples, oranges.
但不管是谁
Message learns the same.
都一样
You said you were sending them a warning.
你说过你只是给他们一个警告
And I did an effective one.
的确,而且是个强有力的
Elena's family suffers,
埃琳娜的家人遭受苦难
she's motivated to get me what I want.
她就会主动帮我得到我想要的
I didn't think that we'd actually have to kill anyone.
我以为我们不必真的杀死任何人
Tyler, mate.
泰勒,伙计
What you're feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience.
你的感觉是你心中残余的内疚在作祟
I need you to get over it, ok?
我需要你摆脱掉它,好吗
End of the day,
一天结束之时
human life here is just a means to an end
人类的性命只是达到目的的方法之一
Our means to our end.
用我们的手段达到我们的目的
You'd do well to remember that.
你务必要记牢
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's dead, but he had his ring.
他死了,但戴着戒指
Klaus' hybrid hit him. Now we just wait.
克劳斯的混血儿撞了他,现在只有静等
Jeremy, why aren't you wearing vervain?
杰里米,你怎么没带着马鞭草
Where's your bracelet?
你的手镯呢
I don't know.
我不知道
It was Tyler.
是泰勒干的
It had to have been.
肯定是他之前干的
That's why he was hanging out with you,
那就是他和你出去玩的原因
to get you off the vervain.
让你远离马鞭草
Klaus is trying to send us a message.
克劳斯在试图告诉我们
He wants us to find Stefan,
他想让我们找到
who stole his coffins of all his dead family members.
偷走了他所有死去亲人棺材的斯特凡
Coffins? Yep.
棺材,没错
So all we have to do is find 4 coffins,
所以我们不得不找到四具棺材
and voila,
然后,瞧啊
no one else on your family's Christmas list has to die.
你的亲朋好友就能逃过一死了
Wait, that's your big plan,
等一下,这就是你的宏伟计划
to steal back 4 dead originals,
把四具吸血鬼祖先尸体偷回来
so this evil hybrid doesn't kill me
然后邪恶的混血儿就不会杀我
and everyone else we know?
也不会杀我们认识的人
You got a better idea? Yeah.
你有更好的建议吗,有
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们离开这个鬼地方吧
Pack our bags and go.
卷铺盖走人
Hey, Jeremy, calm down.
杰里米,冷静一点
No, no, I'm not going to calm down, Elena.
不,不,我不要冷静,埃琳娜
This happens every time no matter what we do...
不管我们做什么,总是这样
You get on my case about school and work. Who cares.
你老说我上学打工的事,谁在乎
None of us are going to make it out of this town alive.
再这样下去,我们谁也活不了
He said he wants his family back.
他要我们交出他的家人
No. No, I know what you're thinking.
不行,不行,我知道你在想什么
The answer's no.
但是我不同意
If we give him Rebekah...
如果我们给他丽贝卡
Yeah, then Klaus undaggers her.
然后克劳斯把她救活
First thing she does is kill you.
她活回来第一件事就是杀了你
Frying pan, fire.
把你生吞活剥了
Not an option.
不能还
Klaus' coffins.
克劳斯的棺材
How many did you say there were?
你刚说有几口棺材
Elena?
埃琳娜
Klaus is looking for 4 coffins, just like in your dream.
克劳斯在找四口棺材,跟你梦到的一样
I think it's not just stress.
看来不只是因为压力大
Elena, don't get involved.
埃琳娜,别管这事
Whatever Klaus wants, stay as far away from it as you can.
不管克劳斯在找什么,千万别跟着掺和
Klaus won't let me. Bonnie...
我是被克劳斯逼的,邦妮
He tried to kill Jeremy.
他差点杀了杰里米
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
We need to find Stefan.
我们得找到斯特凡
Look, I know that you don't think
听着,我知道
that your locator spell still works,
你觉得你的定位咒失灵了
but we have to at least try.
但至少要试一试
You don't need a locator spell.
没必要用定位咒
Bonnie said this place lost all its mojo.
邦妮说这里的女巫失去法力了
The dead witches were angry
邦妮救活了杰里米
at her for bringing Jeremy back to life.
女巫们很生气
I guess now they have something they want her to know.
她们现在大概是有事要告诉她
That's why I hate witches. So fickle.
所以我讨厌女巫,变化无常
Passiveaggressive.
手段阴险
Stefan?
斯特凡
Come on, Stef. Olly olly oxen free.
快出来,斯特凡,游戏结束了
Really? Still?
有没有搞错,还这样
What?
怎么了
The witchy spirits aren't a big fan,
死女巫还是不喜欢我
and they used their juju to screw with my daylight ring.
她们施法让我的戒指失灵了
Then wait outside. Elena...
那你去外面等,埃琳娜
I'm not leaving until I know if he's here.
不确定他在不在,我不会走的
Stefan?
斯特凡
Go away.
走开
You shouldn't be here, Elena.
你不该来这儿,埃琳娜
Stefan, I need your help.
斯特凡,我需要你的帮助
Bonnie said that you would be here.
邦妮告诉我你在这儿
Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets.
邦妮真是个大嘴巴
Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back.
你必须把克劳斯的家人还给他
Oh, really? Is that what I need to do?
是吗,我必须还给他
Klaus compelled Jeremy
克劳斯控制了杰里米
to stand in front of a speeding car.
让他呆呆地站在路中间,等车来撞
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
Stefan, he's not going to stop
斯特凡,他得不到想要的
until he gets what he wants...
是不会住手的
Elena, stop talking.
埃琳娜,别说了
I'm not giving Klaus anything.
我不会还给克劳斯任何东西
Are you listening to me?
你有在听吗
He's going to kill Jeremy.
他会杀了杰里米的
Not really my problem.
跟我没关系
You can go to hell.
你去死吧
That didn't go over well.
谈得不顺利
Don't even start, Damon.
别说话,达蒙
Let me talk to him. You can't get in.
我跟他谈谈,你进都进不去
The witches won't let you.
女巫不让你进去
Here.
给
Take my car keys.
拿着车钥匙
You go deal with your brother.
你跟你弟弟谈
I'll deal with mine.
我跟我弟弟谈
That was impressive.
勇气可嘉啊
But the coffins aren't here,
可惜棺材不在这儿
so you can go away now.
你现在可以走了
I don't care about the coffins.
我才懒得管那些棺材
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ok.
好啊
Let's talk.
谈吧
Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?
吃硬不吃软,是吗
That is for screwing up my plan.
这是为你毁了我的计划
You stopped me from killing Klaus,
你阻止我杀克劳斯
and you steal his family. Why?
又把他的棺材偷了,为什么
It doesn't make sense.
没有道理啊
Answer me!
说
Piece by piece,
以牙还牙
Klaus took everything from me.
克劳斯让我失去了一切
I'm doing the same to him.
我也要让他失去一切
But I had him, Stefan!
但我差点就得手了,斯特凡
Why'd you screw it up? I did it to save you.
你为什么要阻止我,为了救你
What?
什么
No. No way.
不,不可能
You didn't do this for me.
你不会是为了救我
He was one step ahead of us.
他总是先人一步
If Klaus died,
如果克劳斯死了
his hybrids would have killed you.
他的混血儿早把你杀了
When are you going to get it through your head?
你什么时候才能明白
Stop saving me.
别再救我了
Don't do it, Jeremy.
别这么做,杰里米
Why not? You stab my back, I stab yours.
为什么不呢,以其人之道还治其人之身
I didn't stab you in the back.
我没有背叛过你
Is that why you wanted to hang out,
所以你才想约我出来
to get me off the vervain?
好让我拿掉马鞭草吗
Klaus asked me to.
克劳斯让我这么做的
I never thought he would try to kill you.
我也没想到他想要杀了你
It's Klaus, Tyler.
那可是克劳斯,泰勒
What did you think was going to happen?
你觉得难道会有什么好事吗
He doesn't care about you.
他根本不在乎你
All he wants is to get his family back.
他只想找回他的家人
What the hell!
发什么神经
Whenever Klaus wants something, someone ends up dead.
无论克劳斯想得到什么,总会有人丧命
You think about that next time
请你下次盲目去执行
before you blindly do whatever he says.
他命令之前,好好想一想
Jer, you should get home. Stay inside.
杰里,你该回家了,别出来
Klaus isn't going to stop
克劳斯未找回所有的棺材之前
until he gets all those coffins back.
是不会收手的
He's not done with you.
他不会放过你的
Ric. Hey. When did you return to the living?
里克,你什么时候回的客厅
Oh, just a few minutes ago. How's Jeremy?
几分钟之前,杰里米怎么样了
Hating me.
他恨我
Hating life. Hating the life that
恨生活,恨我们都不能
we can't even have a family dinner
好好享受一顿晚餐
without somebody dying before dessert. Are you ok?
好好享受一次家庭聚餐,你还好吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Something's wrong. The ring.
情况不对,那个戒指
Ric.
里克
What happened?
发生什么了
He got hit by a car, and he's coughing up blood.
他被车撞了,都咳出血来了
Get his vitals.
测一下他的生命体征
Pulse thready and weak.
脉象很微弱
Looks like internal bleeding. We got to get him out of here.
似乎是内出血,我们得把他搬离这里
Let's move. Let's not and say we did.
搬吧,别搬,就当你们搬过了
Why don't you two meet us at the hospital?
你们二位直接与我们医院见吧
What?
什么
No. No, no, no. Wait.
不,不不不,等等
No, wait. You have to help him.
等等,你们必须得帮他
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You can still save his life, Elena.
你仍然可以救他的,埃琳娜
Here. Take my blood.
来,用我的血
I can't get in.
我进不来
You're going to have to invite me.
你得请我进来
No. Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Klaus asked for his family.
克劳斯想要他的家人
You didn't deliver.
你不给他
Ric!
里克
Oh, my god, Ric. I'm right here.
天哪,里克,我在这儿呢
Hey, look. He's gonna die.
你看看,他就快死了
My word I would invite me in, Elena.
要是我的话一定会请我进来的,埃琳娜
Jeremy. He's not dead yet.
杰里米,他还没死呢
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Now he's dead.
现在他才真死了
We've got to get Alaric to the hospital, now.
我们现在得赶快把阿拉里克送去医院
You know what I can't figure out?
你知道我想不通什么吗
Why save me?
你为什么要救我
Was it brotherly love, guilty conscience,
是手足情深,还是你问心有愧
is the switch on, is the switch off?
你的感情现在是封闭着还是恢复了
Do you have somewhere you need to be, Damon?
你还有别的事要忙吧,达蒙
Ah, deflection.
别打岔
That's not going to work on me. I invented that.
对我没用的,那可是哥最拿手的
We're done. Can't you just go away?
我们没什么可谈的了,你就不能滚吗
Not until you tell me why you saved me.
除非你告诉我为什么要救我
You owe me that.
你欠我的
I don't owe you anything.
我什么也不欠你
Fine.
好吧
Next question,
下个问题
why did you steal the coffins?
你为什么要偷走那些棺材
Because Klaus' family is one weakness
因为克劳斯的家人是我可以利用来
I can use against him.
与其抗衡的弱点
Use against him to do what?
利用这点怎么来跟他抗衡
You're not going to kill him. You know how I know this?
你又杀不死他,你知道我怎么知道的吗
Because there was only one way to kill him,
因为你把唯一杀掉他的方法
and you blew that to save me.
浪费在了救我上了
You're wrong, Damon.
你错了,达蒙
Klaus doesn't get to just live forever.
克劳斯不可能长生不老的
There's another way. There has to be.
一定会有别的方法,一定会的
Fair enough.
说得好
Whatever you're doing, I want in.
无论你打算怎么做,我也要参与
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮忙
Really? Last time I checked,
真的吗,上次我还发现
you were hiding out in a haunted house.
你躲在一个鬼屋里
I'm in this alone, Damon.
你别插手了,达蒙
You go after Klaus,
你去追杀克劳斯
you're going to have to be cutthroat and devious.
你就会变得冷血无情
I'm so much better at that than you.
我可比你更冷血无情
Come on, brother.
怎么样,老弟
What do you say?
你觉得如何
If you're going to keep saving my life,
如果你要继续救我的命的话
at least make it for a good reason.
至少用个好点的理由嘛
You want in, huh?
你也想参与是吧
Ok. But it's just me and you.
好吧,不过只有你我二人
Elena stays out of it. Deal.
埃琳娜必须置身事外,说定了
Follow me.
跟我走
Wait. I'm not so... welcome in there.
等等,那里好像不是很欢迎我
Don't you worry, Damon. We all want the same thing.
别担心,达蒙,我们的目的是一样的
Have a look.
看一下吧
What?
看什么
Klaus is allergic to dust?
克劳斯对灰尘过敏吗
Look again.
再看一眼
Witch spirits hate Klaus as much as we do.
女巫们的灵魂和我们一样恨克劳斯
They're using their powers to hide the coffins.
她们用自己的法术把棺材藏起来了
So if he comes in the house.
所以即使他走进这个房子
He won't be able to find them.
他也找不到这些棺材
Mr. Saltzman. What are you doing up?
萨尔茨曼先生,你怎么起来了
You should be resting.
你需要休息
Uh, I'm more of a walkitoff kind of guy.
我走走就好了
Do I need to sign something?
我要签什么字吗
Internal hemorrhaging, 3 broken ribs,
内部出血,三根肋骨骨折
and a severe concussion.
和严重的脑震荡
I have no idea how you're on your feet right now,
我真不知道你现在怎么站得起来
but I need to run some more tests.
我还要再做些检查
Actually, I have someplace I need to be.
其实我得走了
But thank you, Dr...
但是谢谢你,医生
Fell.
菲尔
But the patience who follow my advice get to call me Meredith.
但是那些听话的病人能叫我梅雷迪思
Well, I appreciate your help, Dr. Fell
好吧,谢谢你的帮助,菲尔医生
Mr. Saltzman...
萨尔茨曼先生
What is your secret?
你有什么秘密
Guardian angel, or did you sell your soul to the devil?
你有守护天使,还是向魔鬼出卖了灵魂
Little of both.
两者都沾点边
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
I trust you have news of Stefan.
我相信你有斯特凡的消息
I couldn't find him.
我找不到他
But I have something else.
但是我有别的东西要给你
My poor sister.
我可怜的妹妹
I can't turn my back on her for a moment.
我以后可要分分秒秒都看着她了
You have Rebekah.
丽贝卡还给你
A deal is a deal.
我们做了交易的
The life of my sister in exchange for your brother?
用我妹妹的命换你弟弟的吗
Yeah, I'd say that's a bargain.
好吧,这次让你占便宜了
Consider him spared.
我就饶过他
You should know,
你应该知道
I was the one that daggered her.
是我将刀刺入她身体的
When she wakes, she'll come after me.
她醒了就会来找我报仇
I can control Rebekah.
我能控制丽贝卡
Besides, I still need your help finding Stefan.
而且我还需要你帮我找斯特凡
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我早告诉你我不知道他在哪
You're lying.
你说谎
Fortunately, you have no shortage of loved ones.
你很幸运,不缺所爱的人
If I don't find my family,
如果我找不到我家人
the question you should be asking yourself is,
你就该问问自己
who's going to die next? Bonnie? Caroline?
接下来轮到谁死了,邦妮,卡罗琳
Damon?
还是达蒙
It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want.
我要的,斯特凡迟早会给我
He doesn't care about me any more.
他再也不在乎我了
You made sure of that.
你确保了这一切
You turned him into a monster.
是你把他变成了一个怪物
Now he's your problem.
现在他是你的麻烦了
And just so you know,
还有你最好知道
I'm not the only one Rebekah wants dead.
丽贝卡想杀的,不止是我一人
She knows what you did to your mother.
她知道了你对你们母亲做了什么
She knows that you killed her.
她知道了是你杀了她
You can let yourself out.
你自己离开吧
So the ring brought you back to life,
所以这枚戒指让你起死回生
but it didn't heal you. Does that mean it's broken?
却没能让你痊愈,它是不是坏了
I don't know.
不知道
It's never happened like that before.
以前从没有这样过
I guess I have Damon's blood to thank
我猜我还能走路真得谢谢
for the fact that I'm still walking.
达蒙的血
He said to say you owe him a drink.
他说你欠他一杯酒
That's funny.
真有趣
I'd rather have head trauma.
我更愿意撞伤头
Hey, Jeremy...
杰里米
You ok?
你没事吧
Why wouldn't I be?
我怎么会有事呢
I shot a hybrid in the back
我射中了一个混血儿的后背
and chopped his head off with a meat cleaver.
然后用切肉刀砍下了他的头
Typical Sunday, huh?
正常的周日是吧
You can talk to me about this stuff. You know that, right?
你知道这些事你都可以和我聊的,对吧
What could you tell me that I don't already know?
你又说不出什么我不知道的事
This is the way things are.
现实就是这样
It sucks, but I just got to get used to it.
是很糟糕,但我要学着适应
Did you get rid of him?
你把他处理了吗
Yeah. Tony the headless hybrid's
是的,无头混血儿托尼
now at the bottom of Steven's quarry.
现在在史蒂芬采石场地下了
What about Alaric?
阿拉里克呢
Took care of him, too.
我也搞定了
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
How are you?
你怎么样
I think I got most of the blood off the porch.
我想我把门口大部分血迹清干净了
Elena.
埃琳娜
Look at me.
看着我
It's going to be ok.
一切都会好起来的
I have to tell you something.
我要告诉你件事
I made a deal with Klaus.
我跟克劳斯做了笔交易
I gave him Rebekah.
我把丽贝卡给他了
What?
什么
No, no. No. You did not do that.
不,你才没有
She's going to come here and try and kill you.
她会来这里杀了你的
No, she won't.
她不会的
Klaus won't let her because he needs me.
克劳斯还需要我,他会阻止她
And suddenly, you trust him?
怎么突然你又相信他了
No, I don't trust him.
不,我才不相信他
But what other choice do I have?
但是我还有其他选择吗
I don't trust Stefan.
我不相信斯特凡
Do you think he's just going to give up the coffins?
你觉得他会放弃那些棺材吗
My brother's...
我弟弟
sort of running his own show right now.
现在有他自己的计划
Yeah. My brother just chopped off someone's head.
是啊,我弟弟刚把别人头砍下来了
It's not right.
这不对
It's not fair. He's 16 years old.
这不公平,他才16岁
He shouldn't have to live like this.
他不应该过这样的生活
Elena...
埃琳娜
There has to be another way.
一定还有其它的办法
I have to fix it.
我必须处理好这一切
We will.
我们会的
We will.
我们会处理好的
Ok?
好吗
Here we are, Rebekah.
就是这里了,丽贝卡
Home, sweet home.
家,温馨甜蜜的家
Only took 1,000 years.
只花了短短一千年的时间
And to think,
我还一直指望着
I was counting on you being here with me.
你会和我一起来到这里
But that's all ruined now, isn't it?
但现在一切都毁了,不是吗
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Sister.
妹妹
We'll meet again one day.
终有一天,我们会再相见的
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
What did I do now?
我又做错什么了
I've been thinking about what you said earlier,
我在想你之前说的
about how we should pack up and go.
有关我们该收拾行李离开这里的事
Elena, I didn't mean anything of that.
埃琳娜,我没有别的意思
But you were right.
但是你是对的
You shouldn't has to give up your normal life,
你不该只是为了我
just because of me.
而放弃你正常的生活
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Your sister thinks we should have another one of our talks.
你姐姐认为,我和你应该再谈一次
Here's the thing, Jeremy.
现在是这样的,杰里米
You're going to go out of town for a little while.
你将会离开镇子一段时间
A long while.
很长一段时间
You're going to stay with some nice family friends in Denver.
你要去丹佛的一个朋友家里,他们人很好
You're going to be in a new school and meet new girls
你会转去新的学校,认识新的女孩子
living girls.
真正活生生的女孩
You're going to drink a few beers, take an art class.
你可以去喝点啤酒,去上美术课
You can do whatever you want.
做任何你想做的事情
Tell him he's going to leave mystic falls behind
告诉他他会放下神秘瀑布镇的事
and never think twice about it.
并且永远不会再想起
You're going to leave mystic falls behind
你会放下神秘瀑布镇的事
and never think twice about it.
并且永远不会再想起
You're going to have a better life, Jeremy.
你将会有更好的人生,杰里米
This is the one I dreamed of.
这就是我梦里的那个
Don't bother. It won't open.
别白费力了,打不开
What do you mean, is it locked?
什么意思,锁上了吗
Nope. It just won't open. I've tried everything
不是,就是打不开,我什么都试过了
blow torch, ax, crowbar.
喷灯,斧头,铁撬
I can't even scratch the finish.
连表面都擦伤不了
That means it's closed with a spell.
那它就是被咒语锁上了
You mean whatever's in there
你是说不管里面是什么
should probably stay in there.
都最好应该留在那儿
You said you wanted to make him suffer.
你说你想让克劳斯痛苦
The witches led me here for a reason.
女巫们指引我来到这里肯定是有原因的
I think whatever's inside this coffin is our answer.
我觉得棺材里面的东西,就是答案
I feel like a horrible person.
我觉得我这个人糟透了
You just saved his life, Elena.
你只是在救他的命,埃琳娜
Take it from me estranged is bad
听我的,疏远固然不好
dead is worse.
但死亡会更加可怕
Just can't stop thinking about what happened
我就是会不停想起
the last time I asked you to compel him.
上次我让你控制他的思想
He found out, and he got over it.
他发现了,然后也没事了啊
Again, not dead, Elena.
再说一次,死亡更加可怕,埃琳娜
He's so lucky to have you for a sister.
有你这么一个姐姐,他真的很幸运
Thank you.
谢谢你
No problem.
小菜一碟
Not just for this, Damon. For everything.
不仅是为这个,达蒙,还为了所有的一切
I don't know what I would do if you weren't here.
如果没有你在身边,我真的不知道要怎么办
You should know this, Elena.
我必须告诉你这件事,埃琳娜
Stefan didn't screw us over.
斯特凡并没有背叛我们
He screwed us over, but he had a good reason.
他是骗了我们,但是事出有因
What?
什么原因
He saved Klaus to save me.
他救克劳斯,实际上是为了救我
Then he stole the coffins to get even.
之后他偷走了棺材,是为了当做筹码
Damon, if he did it to protect you, then
达蒙,如果他那样做是为了保护你,那么
why would he even do that? I mean
他为什么那样对我呢,我是说
Oh, what does it even mean?
那意味着什么
What does it mean?
意味着什么
It means I'm an idiot.
意味着我是个白痴
'Cause I thought for one second
因为有那么一瞬间我竟然觉得
that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore.
我不必再感到内疚了
What are you talking about, guilty for what?
什么意思,为什么内疚
For wanting what I want.
为了想得到我所渴望的
Damon...
达蒙
No, I know. Believe me, I get it.
别说了,我知道, 真的,我知道的
My brother's girl and all.
你是我弟弟的女朋友
No. No. You know what?
不,不,知道吗
If I'm going to feel guilty about something,
如果说我要为什么感到内疚的话
I'm going to feel guilty about this.
应该是为这个
Good night.
晚安