手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第三季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 吸血鬼的由来

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
Your humanity is killing you.
你的人性会害死你
Turn it off.
封闭你的感情
No!
Turn it off!
封闭你的感情
What did you do? I fixed him.
你做了什么,我把他治好了
Fight for it. Feel something,
只要你尽力斗争,用心去感觉
Anything, Stefan.
感觉一切,斯特凡
'Cause if you don't,
因为如果你不这么做的话
you're gonna lose me forever.
你将永远失去我
The necklace is a talisman
这条项链是一个女巫先祖的
from the original witch herself.
护身法宝
The old witch can draw power from this side
那个老女巫可以通过她的护身符
because of her talisman.
从这边汲取力量
Bonnie needs to destroy it.
邦妮需要毁掉它
They're looking for Mikael,
他们在找迈克尔
the vampire who hunts vampires.
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You don't want to wake him. He will kill all of you.
你可别去弄醒他,他会把你们统统杀掉
I thought you might know how to kill Klaus.
我以为你知道怎样杀死克劳斯
I can kill klaus, and I will.
我可以杀了克劳斯,我也会杀了他的
There's an old Lockwood family legend about it,
洛克伍德家族有一个古老的传说
a weapon that can kill an original vampire.
是关于一件能杀死吸血鬼先祖的武器
Like the rest of their secrets,
就好像他们的那些秘密一样
they kept it buried.
它被埋了起来
I found something. What is it?
我找到了,什么东西
I have no idea.
我也不知道
So the Lockwoods really have no idea
这么说,洛克伍德家族对他们老宅下
that these tunnels are underneath their property?
这些地下通道完全一无所知吗
Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing.
没错,你拿着电筒照亮的时候小心点
Bats hate the light.
蝙蝠讨厌亮光
Wait. What?
等等,你说什么
Elena.
埃琳娜
God, Damon.
天啊,达蒙
Scaredycat.
胆小鬼
Just ignore him.
无视他就行了
That's what I do.
我就是这么干的
So you really can't get in?
这么说你真的进不来吗
No.
没错
Seems even the ancient Lockwoods
看来洛克伍德家族的祖先对吸血鬼
were antivampire.
也没什么好感
What do you mean, ancient?
你说祖先是什么意思
See for yourself.
自己过来看
This is as far as I go.
我最远只能走到这里
What is all this?
这些是什么
Well, as far as I can tell, it's a story.
依我看,是一个故事
In simple archaeological terms,
用古老的方式表述
it's a really, really old story.
讲了一个非常古老的故事
That right there is a moon cycle.
那个是表示一个月亮周期
A man. A wolf.
一个人,一头狼
A werewolf.
一个狼人
Yeah. It's the Lockwood diaries,
对,这是洛克伍德家族日记
Pictionary style.
涂鸦风格
I don't understand.
我不明白
I thought the Lockwoods came here
我以为洛克伍德家族是19世纪60年代
with the original founders in the 1860s.
和创始人们一起迁徙过来的
Ah, maybe the Lockwoods did,
也许洛克伍德家族是那时候迁徙过来的
but according to this wall,
但根据墙上的图画
these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that.
这些狼人居住在这里的时间比那个久多了
How long?
多久
Long.
很久很久
Gets better. Show her, Ric.
不止呢,给她看看,里克
Names, and they're not native.
名字,而且他们不是本国人
They're written in runic, a viking script.
是用古北欧文字写的,维京文
Vikings?
维京人
This name here,
这个名字
when translated, it reads...
翻译过来,就是...
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
Klaus.
克劳斯
And Elijah,
还有以利亚
and Rebekah.
和丽贝卡
Rebekah, let me have at it.
丽贝卡,让我来
Quiet, Niklaus.
安静点,尼克劳斯
I have to have my concentration
我必须集中注意力
if I'm not to slice off a finger.
以免砍掉手指
Father will not like you handling the blade.
父亲知道你一个女孩子玩刻刀会不高兴的
If I want to wield a blade,
我想要玩刻刀
I shall wield a blade.
我就玩
Father need not know.
父亲不需要知道
He will find out. He always does.
他会发现的,什么都瞒不住他
That is because you always tell him.
那是因为你总是告诉他
I cannot help it.
我控制不了
He frightens me.
我怕他
He frightens us all.
我们都怕他
That is why we stick together as one,
所以我们才要团结一致
always and forever.
永永远远
Right, traitor?
对吧,小叛徒
Right.
没错
Here. You finish.
给,你弄完吧
I'm to help mother with the meal.
我要去帮母亲准备饭菜了
Yes. Go tend to dinner.
对,去准备晚餐吧
Leave the blades to the men, little sister.
把动刀子的活留给男人,小妹妹
Ahh. Bekka.
贝卡
It's just a little blood.
只是一点血罢了
Be a man about it.
像个男人挺过去
These are the names of the original family?
这些都是吸血鬼祖先家族的名字
Carved into a cave that's
还刻在一个...
that's been here since way before the founding of mystic falls
在神秘瀑布镇建立前很久就存在的洞穴里
or even the entire new world, for that matter.
甚至比整个新世界的建立都要早
Ok, this has gotta be one of Klaus' fakes.
好吧,这可能又是克劳斯伪造的
That's what I said.
我也这么认为
That could be true,
可能是吧
except the last name up here made us think otherwise.
但这里最后一个名字让我不能赞同你们
What's the name?
什么名字
Mikael.
迈克尔
Mikael, as in the vampire hunter
迈克尔,那个知道怎么干掉克劳斯
who knows how to kill Klaus?
的吸血鬼猎人吗
Yep.
And I like to call him papa original.
而且我更想叫他,祖先爸爸
These images tell a story
这些图像讲了一个故事
To learn the story, you have to decipher these images.
要想知道这个故事得翻译出这些图像
Sloppy.
马马虎虎
Shut up. I'm new at this.
闭嘴,我还是新手
The ghost of christmas past, Mason Lockwood,
阴魂不散的梅森·洛克伍德说
said that the cave would lead us to a weapon
这个山洞会指引我们找到
that could kill Klaus.
杀死克劳斯的武器
Yeah, but doesn't Mikael have a weapon?
但是迈克尔没有武器吗
Yes, which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael,
是啊,这可能意味着这面墙会带我们找到迈克尔
who we've already found and lost.
我们虽然找到他了,但又被他跑了
You're dead.
你死了
These images, at the very least,
这些图像,至少
might tell us what that weapon is.
可以告诉我们这个武器是什么
Then all we have to do is find out what they mean.
那我们现在要做的就是弄明白它们的意义
Well, fine. Fine.
好吧,好吧
If I'm being irritatingly optimistic like you two
就算我像你们俩一样恼人的乐观
how do you suppose we do that?
你说说我们要怎么做到呢
Well, if the story's about the original family living here,
如果这个故事是关于住在这里的祖先家庭
then we go straight to the source.
那我们直接去找源头
You.
是你啊
Goody.
太好了
I was hoping we could talk.
我希望我们能谈谈
About what? Stefan?
谈什么,斯特凡吗
Don't worry. I'm off him
别担心,除非他开始善待我
until he starts treating me better.
我是不会打他主意的
In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book,
实际上,说实话
if I'm being honest.
你也该如此
Actually, I'd rather talk about this.
实际上,我更想谈谈这个
I'm curious why you and Klaus
我很好奇为什么你和克劳斯
have spent a thousand years running from your father.
会花一千年逃避你们的父亲
I should get back to the girls.
我要回去了
Home coming's right around the corner.
快到返校节了
Well, then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him.
那或许我们唤醒迈克尔的时候去问他吧
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
You don't know where he is.
你不知道他在哪儿
No one does.
没人知道
So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?
那在夏洛特的公墓里发霉的是谁
If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed.
如果你把迈克尔叫醒,那我们都死翘翘了
So then tell me. Why do you want to know?
那你告诉我,为什么你要问这些
Why don't you want me to wake him?
为什么你不想让我唤醒他
I need to get back to the girls.
我得回去了
Come on, Henrik.
快来啊,亨里克
Our brothers are fighting again.
我们的哥哥们又打起来了
Oh, look. Sister's arrived to watch my fastapproaching victory.
看,妹妹都过来观看我即将到来的胜利了
On the contrary, Elijah.
恰恰相反,以利亚
She's come to laugh at you.
她是过来嘲笑你的
Relax, Mikael.
放松,迈克尔
Niklaus means well.
尼克劳斯没有恶意
That is precisely my problem.
这正是我担心的
So...
那么
why don't you teach me that trick, young warrior?
把你的小伎俩也教教我吧,年轻的勇士
Father, we were just having fun.
父亲,我们只是玩玩
We fight for our survival.
我们为生存而战
And you find time for fun?!
而你却有时间玩
I want to have fun! Teach me. Come on!
我也想玩玩,教我啊,快点
Father, it was nothing.
父亲,这不是大事
You are foolish and impulsive, my boy.
你既愚蠢又冲动,我的孩子
What?
怎么
No more laughter?
现在不笑了
You've made your point, Mikael.
够了,迈克尔
Some days, it's a miracle you're still alive...
有时候,我觉得你活着就是一个奇迹
Boy.
孩子
She's going to tell me.
她会告诉我的
She's scared of him, Damon. I saw her face.
她害怕他,达蒙,我看到她的表情了
I just have to engage in a little meangirl power struggle first.
我只需先跟她过两招,耍点手腕
Make sure she doesn't power struggle you into a wheelchair.
可小心别让她把你过到轮椅上
I've got this, Damon.
我搞得定,达蒙
If we can figure out a way to kill klaus,
如果我们能够找到杀死克劳斯的方法
Stefan will be free of his compulsion.
斯特凡就能脱离他的控制了
So how does he look?
他看起来怎样
Pasty and pouty.
苍白易怒
He'll have to get over it.
他必须得克服难关
Call me later.
再打给我
Rebekah will come around.
丽贝卡会回心转意的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I mean, a thousandyearold vampire, I'm sure,
我是说,做了一千年的吸血鬼,我敢说
has learned the art of patience.
她已经深谙耐心之道
She's a thousandyearold vampire
她是个活了千年的吸血鬼
who's joined the cheerleading squad.
却加入了拉拉队
There's a whole different set of rules in play here, Ric.
里克,时代在变,规矩也变了
I've got this.
我搞得定
You know, if you two
如果你们两
are gonna keep me locked in here for the next decade,
打算把我在这儿关个十年
I think we can skip the routine visits.
我觉得就可以省了定期来访这套了
You know I'm not a big champion
你知道的,我并不
of this whole Lexi recovery plan.
十分拥护莱希的恢复大计
But Elena thinks this place is gonna...
但是埃琳娜觉得这个地方
weaken you out, break you down,
可以让你虚脱,搞垮你
and make you feel again.
让你恢复情感
We should all listen to Elena, right?
我们什么都该听埃琳娜,是吗
I mean, her plans always work out so well, don't they?
她的计划总能成功,不是吗
Why are you here? What are you talking about?
来这儿干嘛,你什么意思啊
It's family day at vampire rehab.
今天是吸血鬼戒血所的探亲日
Just paying a visit to my baby brother.
只是来探望一下我亲爱的弟弟
Go away.
走开
Nah, I thought we could hang out.
我觉得我们可以一起待会
Little brother bonding.
兄弟间联络一下感情
How you been, Stef? Huh?
最近怎么样啊,斯特凡
You know, Klaus may want to keep Elena alive,
克劳斯可能想让埃琳娜活着
But that doesn't mean she's safe with Rebekah.
但这不代表她跟丽贝卡一起就很安全
Liar, liar, pants on fire, brother.
说谎说谎,鼻子长长,兄弟
Klaus compelled you to protect Elena,
克劳斯控制你去保护埃琳娜
and if you thought for even a second that she was in danger,
如果你哪怕认为她有一丝一毫的危险
you'd be working a lot harder.
也会更使劲地挣脱了
You got me. Yep.
被你发现了
You got me. You're good.
被你发现了,你挺厉害啊
Congratulations.
恭喜
You can go now.
你可以走了
You really have given up.
你真的已经放弃了
Actually, this is my happy face.
事实上,这是我幸福的样子呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Screw this Lexi plan.
不管莱希的计划了
I think we could both use a drink.
我觉得我俩能该喝上一杯
Hey, what's up?
你好啊
You invited me over to talk.
你叫我过来谈谈的
All right, girls.
好了,姑娘们
Have at it.
秀起来
Okay, now twirl, please.
好了,请转个圈
You've compelled your own private runway show?
你催眠她们给你走一个私人时装秀吗
I need a homecoming dress.
我需要一件返校节礼服
So what do you think? Pick one.
你觉得怎么样,选一件
Heh. I'm not here to help you shop.
我可不是来帮你购物的
I'm here to talk about
我是来谈谈
why you don't want me to wake up Mikael.
你为什么不希望我唤醒迈克尔
I said pick one, Elena.
我让你选一件,埃琳娜
The red one.
红色那件
There. That wasn't so hard, was it?
好了,没那么困难的嘛
Go away. Remember nothing.
走吧,忘记一切
You do not threaten me.
你休想威胁我
You will learn what I allow you to learn.
你只需知道我让你知道的
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Hey, there.
你好啊
Bonnie. Come on in.
邦妮,快进来
Got your message.
收到你的信息了
Yeah, great. Uh...
很好
I'm sorry the place is such a mess.
不好意思这里乱七八糟的
I'm obsessed.
我完全着魔了
Brought you the necklace that wouldn't die.
给你带来了毁不掉的项链
That's great.
太好了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Been better.
不算最好
Listen, Jeremy is an idiot,
杰里米就是个白痴
and I know this with certainty
这一点我能充分肯定
because I was once a Jeremy.
因为我也曾跟他一样
Trust me. We learn eventually.
相信我,他最终会清醒的
So I've been staring at this image all day,
我整天都盯着这幅图像看
wondering why it looked so familiar...
心里想为什么这个看起来这么熟悉...
And I was right.
我是对的
It's the same design.
这是同一个图案
So your grandmother said this necklace
你的外婆说过这条项链
belonged to the witch that
属于那位给克劳斯下了
put the hybrid curse on Klaus, right?
混血儿诅咒的女巫,对吗
This symbol is repeated all across the wall,
这个符号在整个墙面反复出现
and I've been trying to figure out what it meant.
我一直想搞清楚它的含义
Now I know.
现在我知道了
How fun is this?
这真是太有趣了
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来这里
Of course we should.
我们当然该来了
Come on. Like you've never wanted to snoop.
得了吧,说得好像你从没想偷窥下似的
Boxer briefs.
平脚裤
Now, that's a change from the twenties.
这跟二十年代完全不一样啊
Are you gonna root through his stuff all night,
你是打算整晚把他的东西翻个遍吗
or are you gonna start to tell me your story?
还是要开始跟我讲你的故事
You really are no fun.
你真的很没趣
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Well, Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe.
以利亚说过你父亲曾在欧洲拥有一片土地
How did you guys end up here?
为什么你们会到这来
My parents had just started a family
我父母刚刚成家的时候
when a plague struck their homeland.
一场瘟疫席卷了他们的家园
They lost a child to it.
他们因此失去了一个孩子
They wanted to escape
他们想逃离疫病
and protect their future family from the same fate.
并且保护其他家庭成员不遭受同样的命运
So how did you end up here?
那为什么你们会到这
This part of the world hadn't even been discovered yet.
当时这里还未被发现呢
Heh. Not by anyone in your history books.
只是你们的历史上没有记录而已
But my mother knew the witch Ayana,
但是我母亲认识一个叫艾安娜的女巫
who heard from the spirits of a mystical land
她听圣灵说有一片神秘的土地
where everyone was healthy...
生活在那的人都很健康
Blessed by the gifts of speed and strength.
天生敏捷,强壮
That led my family here,
所以我的家族慕名而来
where we lived amongst those people.
和他们一起生活
The werewolves.
是狼人吗
To us, they were just our neighbors.
对我们来说,他们只是邻居
My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years,
我们和平共处了二十余年
during which time my family had more children,
在这期间,我们家族又新添了几个孩子
including me.
我也是其中之一
You make it sound so normal.
听你的口气你们的生活很平常
It was.
曾经是的
Once a month, our family
我们家族每个月
retreated to the caves beneath our village.
都要到村子下面的石洞里去避一避
The wolves would howl through the night,
狼人会咆哮一整晚
and by morning, we'd return home.
到了早上,我们再回来
Ayana, you burned me.
艾安娜,你烫到我了
That is not yours to touch.
那不是你可以碰的东西
Mother!
母亲
Is that Klaus?
那是克劳斯吗
Something is wrong.
出事了
Henrik! Mother!
亨里克,母亲
One full moon, Klaus and my youngest brother Henrik
有次满月,克劳斯和我最小的弟弟亨里克
snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts.
偷偷溜出去看人变成野兽
That was forbidden.
这是不允许的
Henrik paid the price.
亨里克为此付出了代价
No. No. What happened?
不,不,发生了什么事
The wolves.
是那些狼
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
We must save him.
我们必须救他
Please, there must be a way.
求你,一定有方法
The spirits will not give us a way, Esther.
圣灵不愿帮我们,埃丝特
Your boy is gone.
你的孩子已经死了
No. No.
不,不
And that was the beginning
就是此事
of the end of peace with our neighbors.
开启了与我们邻居的战争
And one of the last moments my family had together as humans.
也是我们家族最后几次以人类身份相聚的时刻之一
You better get that.
你最好接听
That'll be Damon checking up on you.
一定是达蒙打来问安的
Hello.
你好
Damon, where are you?
达蒙,你在哪
No idea, but I'm pretty sure I'm overdressed.
不知道,但我的打扮肯定是过于隆重了
Still standing?
还活着吗
Yes. I'm fine, but I can't talk right now.
是的,我很好,但现在不方便说话
I'll be at the bar.
我去吧台那边了
Was that Stefan?
那是斯特凡吗
Yeah. I kind of went offbook,
是,我没照章办事
but don't worry. I know what I'm doing.
但是别担心,我心里有数
Damon, how could you let him out?
达蒙,你怎么能放他出去呢
I've got this, Elena.
我搞得定,埃琳娜
What are we drinking?
我们喝什么
Hopefully something a little bit warmer, a little blonder.
但愿是只热乎乎的金发尤物
Hello...
你好
"Callie."
凯莉
I would love a shot of your best whiskey,
给我上你们最好的威士忌
and my brother here would love a shot of you.
而我弟弟则想要一亲芳泽
What's the catch, Damon?
搞什么把戏,达蒙
No catch, brother.
没把戏,老弟
Drink up. It's on me.
喝个够,算我请
Hi, Callie.
好啊,凯莉
Drink up, brother.
干杯,老哥
Will you get us another bottle of this, hmm? Yes, sir.
能再给我们拿一瓶吗,遵命
You been on this bunny diet for the better part of 50 years,
你已经乖乖吸了五十年的兔子血
so how is it that Saint Stefan, of all people,
敢问我们的大圣人斯特凡
gets good at a drinking game?
怎么会擅长饮血
Well, the bunny diet gave me a lot of time to practice.
吸兔子血的日子使我得到了充分的锻炼
Wallow in despair.
陷于绝望
Drown in guilt.
沉溺于罪恶感
Regret my existence.
唾弃自我
It's precision born out of tragic boredom.
那段可悲无聊的日子练就了我的严谨
Drink up, brother.
干杯,老哥
All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you were,
我费尽唇舌让你知道自己活得有多无趣
and now you finally agree with me?
现在你终于同意我说的了
Damon, you are worse than Elena.
达蒙,你还没埃琳娜高明
Getting me drunk. Brotherly bonding.
把我灌醉,说什么兄弟联络感情
What, you think I'll break down,
怎么,你以为我会敞开心扉
and you can pull me back from the edge?
你好把从悬崖边拉回去
Is that it?
是不是
I happen to like the edge, Stefan.
我喜欢站在悬崖边上,斯特凡
Your problem is your inability
你的问题在于你无力
to resist falling over it.
阻止自己跌落悬崖
You're all or nothing, man.
你总是走极端,伙计
You can't just be.
不会玩混搭
Although...
尽管
who am I to judge?
我也没什么资格对你说教
Drink up, brother.
干杯,老弟
Did you get your fill of snooping yet?
你看够了吗
Can we get on with the story?
我们能继续讲那个故事吗
Honestly, I don't get you two as a couple.
老实说,我不明白你们怎么会成一对
Why would you?
你怎么会明白
You don't know anything about who he really is.
你根本不了解他的本质
I know exactly who he is.
我清楚得很
He's a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
We're a predatory species.
我们这个种族掠夺成性
We don't have time to care about humans
没时间去在乎人类
and their silly little lives.
以及他们可怜的小命
Is that why you did that runway show earlier?
所以你才办了之前的那个时装秀吗
If you don't care about the homecoming dance?
因为你"不在乎"返校节舞会
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm just gonna go.
我还是走吧
You haven't even heard half the story.
那个故事你连一半都还没听完
And you're not going to tell it.
你也不打算讲给我听
You're just bored and looking for someone to push around.
你只是一时无聊想找个人欺负
Find someone else to play with.
找别人玩去吧
Maybe you can compel yourself a friend.
也许你可以强迫某人做你的朋友
The necklace wasn't Stefan's to give.
那条项链斯特凡根本无权送人
It belonged to the original witch.
它属于女巫祖先
The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus?
那个给克劳斯下了混血诅咒的人吗
Not just the hybrid curse.
不仅仅是混血诅咒
She's the one who turned us into vampires.
是她把我们变成了吸血鬼
Please, Ayana, I implore you.
求你,艾安娜,我恳求你
You must call upon the spirits before the next full moon.
你必须在下个满月之前祈求圣灵帮助
I will not. It is a crime against nature.
我不会这么做,这是违背自然的罪恶
Ayana, we have already lost too much.
艾安娜,我们已经失去了太多
We cannot lose any more.
不能再失去更多了
The spirits can help us find a way to protect our children.
圣灵能够帮助我们找到保护孩子的方法
I'm thirsty. Do you want a drink?
我渴了,你想喝一杯吗
So vampirism was a form of protection?
这么说变成吸血鬼是为了保护你们
What else would it be?
不然是什么
A curse.
是个诅咒
My parents only saw a way of keeping their children alive.
我的父母只看到这是保住孩子性命的方法
Yeah, but why stay?
但是为什么偏要留下
If they were so afraid of the werewolves,
如果他们那么害怕狼人
why not leave?
为什么不离开
Pride.
自尊心作祟
My father didn't want to run anymore.
我的父亲不想再逃亡了
He wanted to fight and be superior to the wolves.
他想要与狼人斗争并且超越狼人
Where they could bite, we had to bite harder.
若他们有尖牙,我们就要有更利的尖牙
Where they had speed, we had to be faster.
若他们很快,我们要比他们更快
Agility, strength, senses.
敏捷度,力量,感觉
Everything could be heightened.
一切都可以被强化
Our family could live forever.
我们的家族可以长生不老
At what cost?
代价呢
This magic you speak of breeds consequence.
你所说的这种魔法是有后果的
This is the makings of a plague, Esther.
这是在制造瘟疫,埃丝特
The spirits will turn on you.
圣灵会背弃你们
Please, Ayana.
求你了,艾安娜
I will have no part in it.
我不想参与其中
If she will not protect our family...
如果她不肯保护我们家族
then it is in your hands alone, my love.
那你只能凭你一己之力了,亲爱的
In her hands?
凭她
How could she do anything?
她能做什么
Because my mother was also a witch.
因为我的母亲也是女巫
What?
什么
The witch of the original family,
祖先家庭的女巫
the original witch.
即是女巫祖先
Where do they keep their best vintage?
他们把好酒放哪了
But if your mother was a witch, then
但是如果你母亲也是个女巫,那么
Am I? No.
我可不是
A witch is nature's servant.
女巫是大自然的仆人
A vampire is an abomination of nature.
吸血鬼则是被自然所唾弃的生物
You can either be one or the other,
你只能做其中一个
never both.
不能同时是两者
My mother did this for us.
我母亲为了我们才做了这一切
She did not turn.
她没有变成吸血鬼
How did you turn?
你怎么变成吸血鬼的
She called upon the sun for life
她召唤了代表生命的太阳
and the ancient white oak tree,
和白栎树
one of nature's eternal objects, for immortality.
它是大自然不朽力量的代表物之一
That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood.
那晚,父亲给我们喝了混了血的葡萄酒
And then he drove his sword through our hearts.
然后他用剑刺穿了我们的心脏
He killed you.
他杀了你们
And he wasn't delicate about it either.
而且丝毫没有手下留情
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Blood. What happened?
血,发生了什么
It'll be all right.
没事的
We will be all right.
我们都会没事的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We must finish what we started.
我们必须完成未完成的仪式
You must drink if you want to live.
如果你还想活,就吸血
We had to drink more blood to complete the ritual.
我们必须喝更多的血来完成转变的仪式
Drink. No, no.
喝下去,不
Drink!
喝下去
Drink!
It was euphoric.
喝血让我感到畅快
The feeling of power was indescribable.
获得力量的感觉无法言喻
But the witch Ayana
但是女巫艾安娜
was right about the consequences.
说对了后果
The spirits turned on us,
那些圣灵也背叛了我们
and nature fought back.
大自然也进行了反击
For every strength, there would be a weakness.
再强的力量都会有弱点
The sun became our enemy.
太阳成了我们敌人
It kept us indoors for weeks.
我们很久都不能出门
And then my mother found a solution.
不久我母亲找到了解决的办法
There were other problems.
但是我们还有别的问题
Inside.
进屋
Neighbors who had opened to their homes to us
那些曾经对我们友好的邻居们
could now keep us out.
开始排斥我们
Flowers at the base of the white oak burned
白栎树脚下的花会烧伤我们
and prevented compulsion.
并且能化解我们的催眠能力
And the spell decreed
而且那个咒语注定了
that the tree that gave us life
那棵赋予我们生命的树
could also take it away.
也有能力摧毁我们
So we burned it to the ground.
所以我们把它烧成了灰烬
The darkest consequence
最黑暗的报应
was something my parents never anticipated...
却连我父母都没想到
The hunger.
是对血的渴望
Blood had made us reborn,
是血让我们重生
And it was blood that we craved above all else.
同时它也是我们唯一的欲望
We could not control it.
我们控制不住对血的渴望
And with that
正因如此
the predatory species was born.
掠夺者就诞生了
Nothing to see here.
没什么好看的
Just run along.
走开
Okay?
好吧
Hey, hey, hey. Ease up. Ease up.
悠着点,悠着点
She's giving us her employee discount.
她也算给了我们员工折扣
Now just run along.
你现在可以走了
Two more.
再来两杯
All right, time to fess up.
现在是坦白的时间了
What's the point of the jailbreak? Hmm?
为什么要把我放出来
I thought you could use a hug, Stefan.
我以为你会给我个拥抱,斯特凡
Come on, Damon. You know Elena's
得了吧,达蒙,你知道埃琳娜
gonna hate you for letting me out,
如果知道了你放我出来会恨死你的
and we both know that you care about what she thinks.
我们都心知肚明你很在意她的想法
Maybe I wanted to remind you what freedom was like
也许我只是想在克劳斯把你的自由剥夺之前
before Klaus took it from you.
让你想起自由是什么样的
As long as Klaus is alive,
只要克劳斯还活着
I do what he says.
我就服从他
That's my point, Stefan.
我就知道,斯特凡
You've given up.
你已经放弃了
Now, you can sit around and be his little bitch,
你可以坐以待毙当他的狗腿
or you can get mad enough,
或者你可以恼怒到极限
and you can do something about it.
然后试着去改变
Damon, he can't be killed.
达蒙,没人杀得了他
Maybe I can help with that.
也许我能帮上忙
The Salvatore boys, I presume.
我想你们是塞尔瓦托兄弟吧
Mikael.
迈克尔
Why did Mikael start hunting Klaus?
为什么迈克尔开始搜寻克劳斯
When Nik made his first human kill,
当尼克第一次杀了人类之后
it triggered his werewolf gene.
他狼人的基因被触发
With that, he became my father's greatest shame.
因此,他变成了我父亲最大的耻辱
Yeah. Elijah told me this part of the story.
以利亚告诉过我这段故事
Your mother had had an affair with
你母亲跟一个狼人村民
one of the werewolf villagers.
有了外遇
Klaus wasn't his son.
克劳斯不是他儿子
She tried to make it right.
她试着去弥补
She put the hybrid curse on Nik
她施了混血咒语在尼克身上
to suppress his werewolf side,
去抑制他狼人的一面
and then she turned her back on him,
然后她就再不关心他了
but Mikael's greatest weakness as a human
但是迈尔克作为人类最大的弱点
was his pride.
是他的自尊心
As a vampire, that was magnified.
他变成了吸血鬼之后,那也被放大了
He went on a rampage and killed half the village.
他开始发狂并杀掉了一半的村民
Then he came home and killed her.
然后他回家杀了她
Mikael killed your mother?
是迈克尔杀了你母亲吗
He said she broke his heart
他说她伤了他的心
so he would break hers.
所以他也要伤了她的
He tore it from her chest as Nik watched.
尼克亲眼看到他从她胸口撕裂了她的心脏
Afterwards, my father took off in a rage,
之后,我父亲生气得离开了
and the rest of my family scattered.
剩余的家人分开了
Nik stayed so he could help me bury her.
尼克留下来帮我埋葬了她
He knew I had to say goodbye to my mother.
他知道我必须跟母亲说再见
I know you think she hated you, Niklaus,
尼克劳斯,我知道你觉得她恨你
but she did not.
但她不恨
She was just afraid.
她只是很害怕
I'm sorry she turned her back on you.
我很抱歉她不关心你
I will never do that.
我永远都不会那样做
Nor will I.
我也不会
We stick together as one.
我们要团结一致
Always and forever.
永永远远
Even though he locked you in a coffin for 90 years.
即便是他把你放棺材里封了九十年
We're vampires.
我们是吸血鬼
Our emotions are heightened.
我们的情绪被放大了
I'm stubborn,
我很倔强
Elijah moral,
以利亚品行端正
and Nik...
而尼克
Nik has no tolerance for those who disappoint him.
尼克容不下让他失望的人
Over a thousand years as a family,
作为一个历经上千年的家族
we've all made that mistake at least once.
我们总会犯这样的错
I've made it several times.
我已经这样好几次了
But you still love him?
可你仍然爱着他吗
He's my brother,
他是我的哥哥
and I am immortal.
而我是永生的
Should I spend an eternity alone instead?
我应该让自己永世孤单吗
You've heard the story. It's time to go.
故事你听完了,该走了
I said leave, Elena.
我说了离开,埃琳娜
I don't know what you're up to,
我不知道你想干什么
but I am no longer playing along.
但是我绝对不跟你合作的
I'm just looking for one good reason
我只是在找一个充分的理由
why we shouldn't wake Mikael.
可以让我们不去弄醒迈克尔
And I've given you a thousand.
我已经给了你一堆
But you will anyway.
可你们还是会
I know you want him to help you
我知道你们想借助他
kill my brother. I'm not stupid.
杀了我哥哥,我又不是傻子
It's no secret that I want Klaus dead.
我想要克劳斯死也不是什么秘密
He has a hold over Stefan's life and over mine.
他威胁到斯特凡和我的生命
Do what you need.
你想干什么就去做
Wake Mikael at your own peril.
弄醒迈克尔后果自负
But make no mistake,
可是别搞错了
if you come after my brother,
如果你跟我哥哥作对
I will rip you apart.
我会把你撕得粉碎
And I get my temper from my father.
所谓有其父必有其女
Now leave.
快走
Has Klaus entered the country?
克劳斯来过这镇上吗
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Has he spoken to you since he left?
他离开后跟你说过话吗
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
All right.
好吧
Can you tell me the last time
你能告诉我你和尼克劳斯
you spoke to Niklaus?
最后一次对话是什么时候吗
I am compelled to do what he says,
我被催眠听从他的吩咐
and he says to keep my damn mouth shut.
他说了让我闭上我的臭嘴
I really hope this game of 20 questions
我真心希望这个提问游戏
isn't your secret weapon.
不是你的秘密武器
You see, Damon,
你知道吗,达蒙
I've been a vampire hunter longer than you've been alive.
我当吸血鬼猎人的时间比你的命还长
It's why I found you here.
这也是为什么我能在这找到你
It's why I'm gonna find Niklaus.
也是我能找到尼克劳斯的原因
Well, Klaus has been running for about a thousand years,
克劳斯已经逃了差不多一千年了
so if you think you're gonna get a workaround he
所以如果你觉得能想个更好的法子对付他
Careful, Stefan.
小心点,斯特凡
One move, and his heart's gone.
再动一下,他的心脏就没了
Now...
现在
Where is Klaus?
克劳斯在哪里
Come on.
快点
What's the trick question, Stefan?
那个关键问题是什么,斯特凡
One twist, and he's dead.
只要一拧,他就死了
Unless you don't care, of course.
当然,除非你不在乎
His emotions have been shut off. He can't care.
他的情感已经被封闭了,他无法在乎
Really?
真的吗
His link to Klaus is so strong that...
他对克劳斯的依附如此强烈
He would let his own brother die?
可以让他看着自己的哥哥死吗
No ideas? Hmm?
不知道吗
Think, Stefan.
想想,斯特凡
I guess you're right.
我想你说的没错
He's a dead end.
他没得救了
And so are you, Damon.
你也是,达蒙
Wait.
等下
I can bring him back.
我能把他带回来
I can lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls.
我能把克劳斯引回瀑布镇
And there is our loophole.
这就是咱们要找的漏洞了
Just had to rile him up a bit.
只要让他着点儿急就好
Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls,
把克劳斯带回瀑布镇
and I will gladly drive a stake through his heart.
接着我会满心欢喜地把木桩插进他的心脏
Fail...
带不回来
I'll drive it through yours.
我就插进你们的心脏
Yeah. Filled in what we could.
好了,填上了我们知道的
Got vampire,
有吸血鬼
werewolf,
狼人
slaughter,
大屠杀
mayhem, et cetera, et cetera.
伤残,等等,等等
That's the white oak tree
那是那棵白栎树
That was used in the spell to create the vampires.
它曾被施咒用来创造吸血鬼
Which means that was when they burned down the tree,
这是表示他们烧毁了这棵树
destroying the only way that they could be killed.
也毁掉了唯一能杀死他们的办法
Okay, so tree equals weapon, sort of,
好的,也就是说树就是武器
but we already knew that.
不过我们已经知道了
What we're not sure about is this.
我们还不能确定的是这个
We've got the witch symbol
我们找到了女巫符号
and what looks like a bleeding heart.
看起来像一颗流着血的心脏
Upsidedown figures usually signify death of some kind.
倒置的图像通常意味着死亡之类的
Mikael killed the witch by ripping out her heart.
迈克尔掏了那女巫的心,杀了她
But why is that one connected to the witch's death?
可为何和女巫的死相连的却是那个图案呢
I don't know. We haven't gotten that far.
我不知道,我们还没了解得那么深
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Rebekha doesn't know the real story.
丽贝卡并不知道事情的真相
I thought I told you to leave twice.
我想我跟你说了两遍离开了
How do you know that Michael killed your mother?
你怎么知道迈克尔杀了你的母亲
Nik was there. He told me.
尼克当时在场,他跟我说的
He lied to you.
他骗了你
And how do you know that?
那你又是怎么知道的
The cave where you carved your family's names
那个你刻下你的家族姓名的洞穴
is covered in symbols,
上面覆盖了各种符号
the story of your family
关于你家族的故事
how your parents arrived,
你的父母是怎么到那儿的
how they made peace,
他们是怎么安定下来的
the spell that turned them into vampires,
把他们变成吸血鬼的那道咒语
and this. This is the symbol for hybrid.
还有这个,这是代表混血儿的符号
It's the combination of the werewolf and the vampire symbol.
这是狼人和吸血鬼符号的结合
And this is the one for your mother.
这个是代表你的母亲的
Her necklace.
她的项链
And this is the story of her death.
这是她去世的真正原因
The hybrid killed the original witch.
混血儿杀害了女巫祖先
Not Mikael, Klaus.
不是迈克尔,而是克劳斯
No.
不会的
No, he wouldn't.
不会的,克劳斯不会的
She put the curse on him,
她在克劳斯身上下了诅咒
made it so that he would be the only one
使他成为了唯一的混血儿
of his kind, and then she rejected him.
然后她却拒绝了他
With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence.
他身上有狼人的侵略和暴力基因
When he turned, all of that was heightened.
当他转化后,所有这一切都被放大了
He killed her, Rebecca,
他杀了她,丽贝卡
and then he made up this entire lie
随后,为了不失去你
about your father so that he wouldn't lose you.
他就编造了这整个谎言来蒙骗你
These mean nothing.
这些照片什么都说明不了
They're just stupid drawings.
这只是些对我的家庭
done by stupid people who had no idea who my family was!
毫不了解的蠢人画的蠢画
Then why are you so upset?
那你为什么这么大反应呢
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我呢
I've done nothing to you.
我没做过任何伤害你的事情
Klaus killed your mother.
克劳斯杀了你的母亲
He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone.
他欺骗了你,也骗了我,还有所有人
He has for a thousand years.
他已经这样上千年了
We have to make it stop.
我们必须结束这一切
Shut up! Just shut up!
闭嘴,闭嘴
Don't talk anymore! Nothing!
不要再说了,什么都不准再说
Well, I give you 10 points for flair.
我真要给你刚刚的表现打个十分
At least now we know where Klaus
至少现在我们知道
and Elijah learned their tricks from.
克劳斯和以利亚的小把戏从哪里学来的了
Don't think you had to wait till the last second
你就真觉得你要到那最后一刻
to have your breakthrough, though.
才能打破克劳斯的封闭吗
Didn't have a breakthrough, Damon.
我并没有打破他的封闭,达蒙
"Ooh. Ooh, my brother's about to die,"
我哥哥要被杀死了"
and I just had to save his life for the bajillionth time."
"我不过是在关键时刻必须救他一命而已"
Careful, Stefan. Your humanity's showing.
小心点斯特凡,你的人性已经显露无遗了
Actually, you know what? You're right, Damon.
是啊,你是对的,达蒙
You're right. You reminded me
你说得对,你让我重新感受到
what my freedom felt like.
自由的感觉
And when we kill Klaus,
等我们杀了克劳斯
I'll be free,
我就自由了
free to leave.
自由自在地离开
See, I didn't do this for you, Damon.
所以,我这么做并不是为了你,达蒙
I did it for myself.
我是为了我自己
Sure, Stefan.
当然了,斯特凡
Whatever you say.
管你怎么说
Why are you doing this, huh?
你为什么这么做
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
Why is everybody trying to save me?
为什么每个人都试图来拯救我
Because I have to, Stefan.
因为我必须这么做,斯特凡
Because you're in this mess with klaus
因为你会和克劳斯在一起搞成现在这鬼样子
because you saved my life,
是为了救我
because I owe you.
因为我欠你的
And I can't just leave you in a cell to rot.
所以,我没法任你在那个密室里腐烂
Better be careful, brother.
那你最好也小心点喽,老哥
Your humanity's showing.
你的人性,也显露无遗了
Damon, seriously?
达蒙,不是吧
We got Mikael.
我们找到迈克尔了
What?
什么
How?
怎么找到的
No idea. I guess Katherine came through.
我也不知道,我想是凯瑟琳找到他的
The plan's in motion.
我们的计划正在进行中了
See? Told you I had it.
看到了,告诉过你我能搞定的
Go ahead. Kick, yell, scream.
来吧,踹我一脚,然后对我大吼大叫
I'm sure you've been planning your rant all day.
你肯定已经在心里骂了我一整天了
I'm not gonna yell at you.
我没打算骂你
Why not?
为什么
I went behind your back, freed Stefan.
我背叛了你,私自放了斯特凡
And you know what? It backfired.
但是你知道吗,这事儿适得其反
He's an even bigger dick than ever.
他现在比以前更混蛋了
It's just now he's a dick that's on our side.
不过他现在是站在我们这一边的混蛋了
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I'm tired. I just I want to go to bed.
我只是累了,我想睡觉了
No, I think Mikael's weapon is a stake,
我想迈克尔的武器应该是棍子之类的东西
because he mentioned something about it.
因为他隐约提到了一点
Well, then they must have carved it
那肯定是在烧毁白栎树之前
from the white oak tree before they burned it down.
他们从树上挖下来的
So I was right.
所以我是对的
After all that, the wall led us to Mikael.
到最后,那墙上的东西指向了迈克尔
It led us to more than just that.
不仅仅是这样
I think I got Rebekah on our side, too.
我觉得我让丽贝卡也站在我们这边了
Really?
真的吗
What'd you learn from her?
你从她那儿知道了什么
I learned that she's just a girl,
我知道了她不过就是个小女孩
that she lost her mom too young,
过早地失去了母亲
and she loves blindly and recklessly,
她不顾后果地盲目地爱着
even if it consumes her.
就算这份爱会将她吞噬也在所不惜
You know, when all is said and done,
听了她的故事,经历了这些事情之后
there's nothing more important than the bond of family.
我想没有什么比家人之间的联系更为重要
You should tell that to my brother.
你应该去和我老弟讲这些
I'm not mad at you for letting him out, Damon.
我没因为你把他放出来而生气,达蒙
I think that you're gonna be the one to save him from himself.
我觉得你才是能够拯救他的人
It won't be because he loves me.
他会得救,不是因为他爱我
It'll be because he loves you.
而是因为他爱你
Can I tell you the rest tomorrow?
其它的事情,我明天醒来再告诉你好吗
Sure.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
ritual ['ritjuəl]

想一想再看

n. 仪式,典礼,宗教仪式,固定程序
adj.

 
precision [pri'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 精确,精密度
adj. 以精准的执行而著

 
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
archaeological [.a:kiə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 考古学的,考古学上的

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
rant [rænt]

想一想再看

vi. 咆哮;痛骂;大声责骂 vt. 咆哮;痛骂 n.

联想记忆
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 
patience ['peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 耐心,忍耐,毅力
n. 单人玩的牌

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。