手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第十季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第十季:第16集:隐私(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Why aren't you talking to me?

你为什么不和我说话?
Because I'm mad at you. Oh.
因为我对你很生气,噢
Well, now I'm sorry I asked.
早知道我就不问了
Sheldon, it's humiliating.
谢尔顿这很侮辱人
Thanks to you, my colleagues are gossiping about our sex life.
多亏了你,我的同事们都在背后八卦我们的性生活
What is there to gossip about?
我们的性生活有什么好八卦的?
We barely have one.
我们基本没有性生活
That's why they're doing it!
这就是他们八卦的原因!
Is it safe to assume you're not speaking to me again?
你是不是又不想和我说话了啊?
If you're not answering because you're not speaking to me,
如果你不回答是因为不想和我说话的话
perhaps we could come up with a signal!That works!
那我们来想一个代表回答的信号吧!这也行吧!
You don't need your dad's money.
你不需要你爹的钱
You can get by on your salary. Yeah.
靠你自己的薪水你也能过活,没错
Well, we work at the same place as you, and
我们在同一个地方工作
we've always been fine. Oh, please.
我们也过得很好啊,拜托
Look in the mirror. You both look ten years older than I do.All right.
自己照照镜子吧你,你们看上去比我老了十岁好吗? 好吧
Hang on. We can figure this out.
先别急,我们能解决这个问题的
Let's just go over your expenses. How much is your rent?
先来理一理你的开销好了,你房子的租金是多少?
I don't want to say.
我不想说
Is it really that high?
真的有那么高吗?
I don't want to say because I don't know how much it is.
我不想说是因为我根本不知道租金是多少
You don't how much your rent is?
你不知道自己房子租金是多少?
My father pays for it! Do you know how much your rent is?!Yeah.
是我爸付的钱好吗!你知道自己房子的租金是多少吗?当然啊
Well, then double it,because my building's a lot nicer than this dump.
翻一倍就差不多了毕竟宝宝住的地方可比你们的狗窝好多了
Do you know how much your car costs? Not really.
那你知道你的车要多少钱吗?不太清楚
Well, how much do you spend on food?
那你在吃的上面花多少钱呢?
The housekeeper does the shopping.
我的管家负责帮我采购
Oh, my God, you really are spoiled.I'm spoiled?!
我的天啊,你显然是被宠坏了啊。我被宠坏了?
Your baby has a cape that costs $300!
你家娃单是一件披风就要花300大洋呢
I'm going to bed. Well, wait.
我要睡了。等等
This is our first fight as a couple who live together.So?
这是我们作为同居情侣后的第一次吵架。所以呢?
I'm not sure of the protocol.
我不太熟悉其中的规程啊
Television teaches us
电视上说的是
that the man's supposed to sleep on the couch,
男方应该睡在沙发上
but of the two of us, you're clearly more sofasized.
但就我们俩的情况来看,你的身材显然更适合睡沙发
I'm not sleeping on the couch
我是绝对不会因为你
'cause you don't know what's private and what's not.
分不清楚什么叫做隐私而去睡沙发的
This isn't fair.
你这么说不公平
You've discussed aspects
你不也和彭妮讨论
of our physical relationship with Penny.
我们肢体行为的方方面面吗
That's different!
这是不一样的!
She's a close friend, not the lady in the cafeteria
她是闺中密友,不是咖啡厅里随便一个
who cuts the crust off your sandwiches!
帮你切掉三明治边的路人甲
That lady has a name.
那位女士是有名字的
I don't know what it is,
虽然我不知道她的名字是什么
but one time, I accidentally called her "Mom"
"但有一次,我不小心叫了她"妈妈"
Sounds like you're gonna need a cheaper place to live.
听起来你恐怕是要找一个租金低一点的地方住了
When you moved here, you didn't have a lot of money.
你刚搬来这里的时候也没有多少钱啊
How'd you get by?
你是怎么过活的?
Well, sometimes you can get free food
有的时候你总是可以从你的邻居那里
and WiFi from the neighbors.
蹭到免费的食物和WiFi啊
Just know you might have to marry one of 'em.
不过要记得你说不定要对你的邻居交付终生哦
Hey, you guys let Stuart live with you.
你们既然让斯图尔特住在你们家里
Why not Raj, too?
为什么不让拉杰也住过去呢?
What... what are you doing? I...
你...你想干什么?我...
I... I... I schlepped the baby over, I brought imported beer.
我...我...我...照顾我们的孩子,我给你们带来进口啤酒
Why don't you like me?
你到底是看不上我哪点?
Well,I thought we were best friends!We are!
拜托我还以为我们是最好的朋友了!我们确实是啊!
That's why I'm sad my best friend's gonna be homeless.
所以看我最好的朋友要无家可归了我才会这么伤心
I'm sorry, Raj. We really just don't have the space.
抱歉,Raj我们家真的没有多余的地方给你住了
What if he lives in your garage?
他住车库里怎么样?
What if you stop helping?!
你别再帮倒忙了怎么样?
Guys, I'm not living in a garage!
我才不要住在车库里呢!
Wait. Why are we talking about our place
等等,为什么要讨论我们家
when Sheldon's old room is sitting there perfectly empty?
谢尔顿的房间不是还在那里完美地闲置着吗?
That's a great idea.
这是个好办法
Raj,if you need a place to stay, of course you are welcome here.
拉杰啊如果你要找个地方住下的话,我们当然是欢迎你的
Thank you, but if I'm gonna just take advantage of my friends,
谢谢你,但如果要我占自己朋友的便宜的话
I might as well keep on relying on my father.
我还是继续抱紧我老爸的大腿吧
Okay, only if you're sure. Whew. Yeah. Amy? Amy? Amy? Yeah?
好吧,如果你想好了的话,松了一口气啊,是啊,艾米啊?艾米啊?艾米?干嘛?
Not exactly the welcome wagon, but I'll take it.What is this?
语气没那么好,但我忍了。这是什么?
I'm mapping basic topics of conversation and with whom they can be discussed.
我画了一个基本话题以及对应谈话人的环形图
I call these circles
"Zones of Privacy"我把它命名为"私密空间"
Don't Google that unless you want to see pictures of people's genitals.
别在网上搜除非你想看人类生殖器的图片
This circle contains only me and you.
这个圈里只有我和你
It represents subjects we only share with each other...details of physical intimacy, bathroom habits.
代表着只有咱俩才能聊的话题比如身体亲昵的细节,个人卫生
Although, as I'm saying it,
这样看来
I may need to add Dr. Fink in here.
我可能要把芬克医生加在这里
Are you really worried about revealing secrets to Stephen Hawking?
你真的有在担心泄密给史蒂芬霍金吗?
No, I was just excited to list him as a friend.
没有,我只是热衷于把它置于朋友之列
Well, I do appreciate you working on this.
好吧,你这么做还挺暖心的
I'm sorry you were embarrassed.
抱歉我让你尴尬了
And now I understand that some things are just between you and me,and in the event of redness and swelling, Dr. Fink.
我现在明白了有些事情只有我俩才能知道如果红肿了,得告诉芬克医生
What's that little dot in the middle?
中间那个小点是什么?
That's reserved for thoughts I don't share with anyone.
那是为我的专属秘密保留的区域
Interesting. You really have secrets you don't tell me? Of course.
有意思,你真有连我都不知道的秘密?当然
Can I hear one?No, they're private.Why? Are they naughty?
给姐讲讲?不行,要保密为什么?因为有点小坏吗?
A little. Please? Fine.Two years ago...I got my driver's license.What?!
有点说嘛?好吧,其实我两年前...就拿到了驾照,什么?!
Why didn't you say anything?!
你怎么一声都不吭呢?!
I like being chauffeured around.
我喜欢被载着四处逛嘛
It makes me feel important.
让我有一种身居高位的错觉
So when I got up at 4:00 a.m. to drive you across the desert to an antique train museum, I didn't have to?
所以我4点起床载你横穿沙漠去那个古董火车博物馆那次,其实是不必要的咯?
No, you didn't.
是啊,不必要
But keep in mind,I felt extremely important. What?!
但是记着哦这让我感觉自己特别显要,干嘛?!
Hello, Father.We need to talk. All right.
嗨,老爸,咱俩得聊聊,行
I have come to an important decision.
我做了一个重要的决定
I will not be accepting your money anymore.
以后我不要你的钱了
I'm a man, and I can take care of myself.
我是一个成年人,可以自己照顾自己
That's wonderful!Yes, that is wonderful!
太棒了!是,很棒!
You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled!
你以后可就无权指责我被宠坏了!
I am so proud of you.
爸爸为你骄傲
Dad, I'm trying to tell you off, and you're ruining it with your delight and relief.Sorry.
爸,我正在试图怼你结果你这么轻松加愉快把我的本意都搅没了,不好意思
Oh, no, my grown son is going to stop spending all my money.
天啊,我的成年儿子以后不用我的钱啦
Where did I fail as a father?!
我作为父亲有什么失职呢?!
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Keep asking yourself that!
继续自问吧!
But I still love you very much, so don't cut me out of the will.
但宝宝还是很爱你的,所以遗嘱里别排除我哦
Oh, you brought your own lunch.Good for you.
你自带了午饭啊,真棒
Yeah, I'm making a bunch of changes.
是啊,我正在做出改变
This morning, I fired my dog walker.
今天早上,我把帮我遛狗的人给辞了
Oh. How's the dog gonna go to the bathroom?
那狗狗怎么上厕所啊?
Uh, I gave her an Imodium.
我给她吃了易蒙停
That's tomorrow's problem.
这问题明天解决吧
Excuse me. May I have your attention, please?
打扰了,大家可以听我说句话吗?
I have recently been made aware that my personal relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler has become water cooler gossip.
我最近听闻我和艾米?法勒?福勒的恋爱关系成为了各位茶余饭后的谈资
And I just want to say, shame on all of you.
我只想说,我为你们感到羞耻
We're scientists.
我们是科学家
Our minds should be focused on the advancement of human knowledge,not the intimate details of other people's lives.
我们的头脑应该关注人类知识的进步而非他人生活中的小私密
He's right. And I'm sorry for the part I played in this.Thank you, Bert.
他说得对。我对自己的那部分责任感到抱歉,谢谢你,伯特
You're a good man. That woman who stood you up and humiliated you last night really missed out.
你是一个好人,昨晚放你鸽子又羞辱了你的那个女人可真是错过了一个宝啊
That doesn't paint me in the best light.Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
这可并没有展现我最好的一面呢哦抱歉
Correction: That woman not only had vigorous coitus with Bert...she also tipped him a dollar for a job well done.
纠正一下:这个女人不仅激烈地和伯特发生了关系...还给了他一美元小费夸他活好
That better? Not really.
这样说好点吗? 并没有
All right, well, to sum up... focus on science,
好吧,总结一句就是,专注科学
keep your nose out of other people's business,
别管闲事
and, uh, whoa, for a good time, call Bert.
以及,想找乐子,联系伯特
What brought that on?
为啥说这些啊?
Well, last night Amy was angry with me because I'd been foolishly telling people about certain personal matters.
昨晚艾米对我生气了因为我很蠢地把我俩之间的私事告诉了别人
That's understandable.
这火发得很合理啊
Oh, I know that now.
我现在知道了
At first, I thought she was cranky because of her horrific menstrual cramps, but...
起初,我还以为她是因为可怕的姨妈痛才脾气古怪的,但是...
it turns out, no, she was genuinely mortified.
结果不是,她是真的觉得被羞辱了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
accuse [ə'kju:z]

想一想再看

v. 指责,控告,谴责

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
reserved [ri'zə:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 保留的,预订的,冷淡的,缄默的

联想记忆
horrific [hɔ'rifik]

想一想再看

adj. 令人毛骨悚然的,可怖的

联想记忆
signal ['signl]

想一想再看

n. 信号,标志
v. (发信号)通知、表示<

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
revealing [ri'vi:liŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有启迪作用的,透露内情的,袒露身体的 动词re

 
delight [di'lait]

想一想再看

n. 高兴,快乐
v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。