Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
"生活大爆炸"前请提要...
My father thinks the reason I can't make a relationship work is because I'm spoiled.
我父亲认为我找不到对象是因为我被宠坏了
All right, how much, exactly, does he pay for?
行吧,那他具体付了哪些钱呢?
Okay, I'll tell you,but please don't judge me.
好吧,我告诉你但请千万不要鄙视我
He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards.
他给我付了车钱,房租,还有我的信用卡
I'm trying, but I'm judging.
我努力了,但我鄙视你
Maybe your dad's right.
说不定你爸爸是对的
Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself.
是啊,女人的确喜欢能够独立自主的男人
I have come to an important decision.
我做了一个重要的决定
I will not be accepting your money anymore.
以后我不要你的钱了
That's wonderful.
太棒了!
Yes, that is wonderful. You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled.
是,很棒!你以后可就无权指责我被宠坏了
I'm so proud of you.
爸爸为你骄傲
Dad, I'm trying to tell you off, and you're ruining it with your delight and relief.
爸,我正在试图怼你结果你这么轻松加愉快把我的本意都搅没了
Uhhuh. Interesting.Okay.How bad is it? Let me put it this way...
嗯哼有意思,好了。情况有多糟?我这么说吧...
do you own a barrel and suspenders?
你有没有木桶和吊带?穿一个大木桶是破产的象征
Are you serious?
你认真的?
I'm not wearing this visor to play women's golf.Hi.
你以为我戴这个帽子是为了打女子高尔夫吗。嗨
Oh, let me guess.
我猜
You guys are drafting your fantasy accounting firms.
你们在假装开会计师事务所
We're helping Raj figure out his finances.
我们在帮拉杰理清他的财务
Well, he has a job. How bad can it be?
他有工作,不会糟到哪里去的
Well, his rent and car lease are exceedingly high.
他的租金和租车费异常高
You couple that with his penchant for dining out and shopping...
再加上他喜欢去外面吃饭和购物...
Wait, wait, not shopping for clothes, right? Because look.
等等,不是买衣服吧?你看他这鬼样子
He also has a remarkable amount of credit card debt.
他还有一堆信用卡欠债
I thought your dad paid your cards.
我以为你爸给你还清了
I have a card for emergencies that I pay for myself.
我有一张卡是用来应付紧急情况的,我自己付钱
What emergency happened at the L.A. Zoo?
洛杉矶动物园里能有什么紧急情况?
That's a penguin I sponsor.
我资助了一只企鹅
They're losing their homes to global warming,and my car gets, like, seven miles a gallon,so I felt bad.
他们因为全球变暖失去了家园我的车每走七英里就要消耗一加仑油我觉得很不好意思
What is Pink Cheeks?
小粉红又是什么?
It's intimate waxing. Quit looking at that!
私处脱毛,别看了!
Maybe you should find someone to help you get your finances under control.
也许你可以找个人帮你控制你的财务状况
Like a business manager?
理财经理吗?
No, absolutely not.
不,当然不可以
You can't afford to hire someone who'll forbid you from spending your money on foolish expenses.
你雇不起这样的人他会阻止你不理性的消费
That is a foolish expense, and I forbid it.
雇这种人就是不理性的消费,我不允许
What if there's someone who just likes controlling other people and stealing joy from their lives?
那如果有一个人很喜欢控制别人扼杀别人生活的乐趣,这个人怎么样?
He sounds like a sociopath.
听起来像个反社会变态
We don't know, his mother never had him tested.
那就不知道了,他妈妈没有带他去检查过
You're talking about me. Very funny.
你说的是我啊,好笑
Although I would enjoy drawing up a budget and forcing Raj to adhere to it without an ounce of compassion.
不过,我倒是愿意起草一份预算强迫Raj按章行事绝不心软
Wait, wait, who's gonna break it to the penguin?
等等,那谁去告诉企鹅?
Okay, Sheldon.Yeah, I'm putting you in charge of my finances.
好,谢尔登我要让你帮我理财
I will not spend another penny that you don't authorize.Very well.
以后没有你允许,我不花一分钱,很好
Hey, ComicCon tickets go on sale this Friday.
漫展的票这个星期五开售
You can't buy one.
你不可以买
Oh, better luck next time, Pink Cheeks.
下次好运,小粉红
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state
宇宙一度又烫又稠密,
Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started... Wait!
140亿年前终于爆了炸...等着瞧!
The Earth began to cool
地球开始降温,
The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools
自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具,
We built the Wall We built the pyramids
我们建长城,我们建金字塔,
Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery
数学,自然科学,历史,揭开神秘,
That all started with a big bang
一切由大爆炸开始,
You're actually going to ComicCon?
你真的要去漫展?
Well, Leonard wants me to do more stuff like that with him,so I thought maybe this year I'd tag along.
莱纳德希望我能和他一起做更多这样的事所以我想要不我今年就跟着去
Well, that's sweet. I bet you'll have fun.
真有心,我觉得你会玩得很开心的
So, do you want to come? No, thanks.
那你要不要一起去?不了,谢谢
I already live in a place all the nerds come to.
我家已经是宅宅的窝点了
Please? I went to your boring thing last month.My aunt's funeral?
拜托?我上个月也陪你做了很无聊的事情。我阿姨的葬礼?
Come on, even you checked your email during the eulogy.
拜托,连你自己都在听悼词的时候查邮箱
Well, I'm not going,
反正我不去
but I do think it's nice you want to.
但我觉得你想去确实很贴心
It's not that I want to go, I just think it'll make Leonard happy.
不是我想去是我觉得这样莱纳德会开心
And if I have to watch him squeeze into an Ewok costume, so be it.
如果要我看着他把他自己塞进伊渥克服装里,那就看吧
Look at you, going to ComicCon,talking about Ewoks.
看看你,要去漫展谈论伊渥克
I really have become the cool one around here.
我真成了这里最酷炫的人
You actually think Penny will have fun at ComicCon?
你真的觉得佩妮去漫展会开心吗?
No. Which will make me miserable,which is usually Sheldon's job.
不会,这会让我很痛苦而这通常是谢尔顿做的事情
She's gonna hate waiting in line for the panels.
她不会喜欢排队去见面会
She's gonna hate all the crowds at the panels.
也不会喜欢见面会里那么多人
She's gonna hate the panels.
她不会喜欢这些见面会的
She's gonna hate how often we say the word "panels."
她不会喜欢我们说这么多次"见面会"的
Why don't you just tell her not to come?
为什么你不干脆告诉她别来?
Well, she's so excited, I can't do that to her.
她很期待,我不忍心泼她冷水
What if you make it sound so bad she won't want to go?
那如果你把漫展描述得很糟她会不会就不想去了?
That I would do to her.
这我还是做得到的
I can't believe Penny's gonna get to go,and I'm not.
我无法相信连佩妮都要去我竟然不能去
You can always watch the panels online.
你可以在线看见面会
Oh, boy, we do say that a lot.Panels.
哇,我们确实说了很多次,见面会
Just wanted to be included.
只是想刷一下存在感
Come on, Sheldon, it's ComicCon.
拜托,谢尔顿这可是漫展
Just let me have the money for this,and I won't ask for anything else.
给我漫展的钱我不会再要其他的了
You put me in charge of your finances.
是你让我帮你理财的
If you wanted someone weak and spineless you could walk all over, you should have asked Leonard. See? Miserable.
如果你想找的是个软弱无能可以让你为所欲为的人,你当初就应该找莱纳德。看吧,痛苦
Okay, you're right, I got myself into this,but I've never missed a ComicCon with you guys.
好吧,你是对的,我是自找的但我从来没错过跟你们去漫展的机会
Your father may have spoiled you, but I won't.
你爸可能很溺爱你,但我不会
If you want a ticket to ComicCon, I suggest you figure out a way to earn the money yourself.
如果你想要去漫展的票我建议你自己想办法去赚钱
Yeah, you're a grown man who's highly educated.
对啊,你已经成年了,受过高等教育
You could charge people money to punch you.
你可以收钱让别人打你
Go ahead, make jokes. I don't know why you think you're going to ComicCon... you just had a baby.
继续啊,笑话我吧,我不知道你为什么觉得你可以去漫展...你刚当了爸爸
So? Well, so?
所以呢? 所以呢?
So you think Bernadette's just gonna let you jet down to San Diego for five days and leave her alone? Hang... hang on.
所以你觉得伯纳黛特会让你去圣地亚哥五天放她一个人在家吗?等...等等
So I have to bring Penny, you can't afford it,Howard's gonna get in trouble,and this guy gets to have a great time.
所以我得带上佩妮你没钱霍华德会惹麻烦这个家伙却能放飞自我
I'm gonna go as Dumbledore.Mm...how's my favorite girl?Okay.
我要打扮成邓布利多唔...我的最爱今天还好吗?挺好的
What you doing? Making lasagna.
你在干嘛? 做烤宽面条
Oh, she's sexy, she can cook.
哎呀,她这么性感,还会做饭
I'm such a lucky guy.
我真是个幸运的家伙
You want something stupid, or you did something stupid?
你是想要什么蠢玩意儿了,还是干了什么蠢事了?
No. I just walked in here, saw how beautiful you are and had to tell you.
没有,我就是一走进来,发现了你特别美觉得一定得告诉你
Oh, dear God, you're cheating on me with Raj.
老天啊,你背着我跟杰拉搞上了
Never gets old.
这个梗真是永远不会过时啊
Okay, there is something I want,but it's not a big deal.
好吧,我是个有想要的东西但是不是什么大要求
What is it?
是什么呀?
Well, ComicCon tickets go on sale this Friday,and I was hoping I could go with the guys.
漫展的票这周五就起售了我是希望我能和小伙伴们一起去
But before you say anything, I'll make up for being gone
你先别回答我,我会通过做家里所有的事
by doing everything around here... I mean everything.
来作为我离开的补偿...我是说所,有,的,事
I'm even gonna answer for you.
我连你的回答都可以帮你说
Yes, Howard, you can go.
好的,霍华德你可以去
It's so hard to say no to you.Thank you.
拒绝你太难了谢谢
So I'll say maybe.What? Why?
所以我就给你个可能吧什么?为什么?
You said tickets don't go on sale till Friday, right?Yeah.
你说了票子要到周五才开始卖,对吧?对啊
You said you were gonna do all this stuff for me, right?Yeah.
你还说你会为我做家里所有的事,对吧?是啊
See where I'm going with this?Yeah.
感觉到我的下一步了吗?感觉到了
If you don't know how to make lasagna, Google does.
如果你不知道怎么做烤宽面条的话,谷歌一下,你就知道
Okay, so this is the main ComicCon floor.
好吧,那这里就是漫展的主要楼层
It's where all the vendors and exhibits are.
所有的展位和展览都在这里
Wow, that is a lot of people jammed in there.
哇,这里面挤了好多人啊
I know. Sometimes Howard wears a striped shirt so we can play "Where's Wolowitz?"
我知道,有时候霍华德会穿一件条纹的上衣然后我们就能玩"Wolowitz在那里"了(莱纳德是指"沃尔多在哪里"这个游戏,玩家要在一个满是人物的场景中找到穿红白条纹衫的沃尔多,)
Okay, now, Ththis is us camping out in line for the Avengers panel.
那这就是我们在为"复仇者联盟"见面会排队的时候露营的照片
Oh, you really sleep on the sidewalk, huh? Yeah.
你们真的睡在人行道上了啊?是啊
It can get chilly, but Raj figured out that if you pee in a bottle and put it in your sleeping bag,it helps keep you warm.
可能会有点冷,但是Raj发现如果你在瓶子里嘘嘘然后把瓶子放进睡袋里就能帮助保暖
Here's the hotel room we all share.
这是我们所有人都分享的宾馆房间
Well, you and I would get our own room, right?
呃,你跟我会有自己的房间的对吧?
Every hotel is booked.
所有的旅馆都已经被订满了
But, yeah, see this space here between Sheldon's feet and my head?
不过,会有的,你看到这个空档了么就在谢尔顿的脚和我的头之间?
That's where you go.
你就睡在这儿
Well, it's no different than when Sheldon used to climb in bed with us during a thunderstorm.
好吧,这跟谢尔顿打雷的时候爬过来跟我们睡一张床也没什么区别
Don't worry, we won't be doing much sleeping anyway.
别担心,反正我们也不会睡很久的
It's like an allnight party.
基本上整晚都会在参加派对的
There's trivia contests and Dungeons & Dragons.
到时候会有有奖竞赛和龙与地下城
As we like to say, it's "off the chain mail."
我们通常都会说,这一晚是"浪无边际"啊
I even said "off the chain mail,"and she still wants to go.
我连"浪无边际"都说了而她还是要去
That's probably my fault.
这大概是我的错
She may have heard about my cool Dumbledore costume.
她可能听说了我的邓布利多装扮
Okay, I can give you 20 bucks for the whole box.
好吧,我可以给你20块买你这一整个箱子
But you charged me hundreds for this stuff.
但是你卖我的时候收了我好几百啊
I know. And I did it with a straight face.
我知道,我卖的时候可是全程故作镇定呢
But I need to earn enough money so I can go to ComicCon.Well... all right.
可是我需要足够的钱去参加漫展啊,好吧
I'll give you 25 bucks.
那我给你25
That's my best offer.
这就是最高价了
I have no choice.
我也没别的选择了
You know, if you want to make extra money,II could throw some work your way.
其实,如果你想赚点外快的话我可以给你点工作的
Really? I'll do anything.
真的吗?我什么都可以做的
Great, you're hired.
太好了,你被录用了
First thing you can do is put price tags on these.
你可以做的第一件事就是给这些贴上价签
Start the little ones at $50.
从小的开始吧,一个50
You know, it's no big deal.
其实这也没什么
I can put up with anything for three days.
就三天,我什么都能忍过的