Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那盆通心粉什么时候从罗马回来的?
Monica: Last night.
昨晚。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!
是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出来了!
Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇, Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
听说你在伦敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?
Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老妈被逮捕过?
Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
嘘,我正感到无比骄傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
这个说来有点不好意思,有次我和一个男人亲热之后......
Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing?
她还说难为情?
All: Shh.
嘘.....
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我就突然想吃宫保鸡丁。
Chandler: That's too much information!
说的太多了!
Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用说,他有个大家伙。
Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天呐,我太喜欢她了。
Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我觉得我中风了。
Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你现在正忙着巡回新书签售会,进展如何?
Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love...
哦,还不错,明天我将前往纽约。其实我不喜欢纽约,但是我可以见到亲爱的儿子。
All: Oh!
啊哦!
Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
据我所知,大部分老妈就打个电话。
Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, II just don't see you aas a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
别会错意,只是我觉得你看起来不像一个当妈的人,当然,我绝没有恶意......
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个保险套是我买给他的。