Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
好吧,我们可以喝点龙舌酒了。
Chandler: I know I am.
我等着呢。
Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?
谁要来点儿?
Phoebe: I'm in. Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?
我要。给你,Ross?
Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
呃,我不太灌这种酒。
Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,抱歉我们迟到了,呃,我们有点,忘了时间。
Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
但是男人是可以改变的。有人要我评价什么吗?
Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.
好吧,我要闪人了。
Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written.
Bing太太,跟你说, 我拜读过你所有的大作
No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
不,我是说真的,我读过《午夜的快感》之后,就一心想成为作家。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can.
别这么说,亲,我能办到大家都能办到。
You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市,然后委婉地形容一些男性生殖器官,哒哒,这样就能写成一本书了。
Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
我的母上大人哦,先生们女士们。
Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226?
对,226房有留言吗?
You okay there, slugger?
你还好吧,猛男?
Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
哦,我还好,还好。
Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight?
你今晚是怎么了?
Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没什么,没什么,没什么,没什么。
Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢。