"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Blair, don't fall off the wagon now.
布莱尔,别再陷进去了
I haven't!
我没有
It's just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill ex sex,
只不过是和前男友睡了一觉而已
Fueled by the most common of aphrodisiacs--
欲火焚身,情非得已
Mutual loathing and disdain.
我们仍充满了仇恨和鄙视
relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden.
有瑕疵的爱情本就不被允许
When I met you, I was running away from someone.
在遇到你的时候,其实我正在逃避一个人
I'm sorry that I ran right into you.
很抱歉我把你当成了避风港
Good luck, Serena.
祝你好运,瑟琳娜
Hey, Dan, I'll wait outside for you, for however long it takes.
嘿,丹,我在外面等你,一直等到你出来
I really miss you. Just give me a second chance.
我真的很想念你,再给我一次机会吧
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair,
你想毁掉我和布莱尔的友谊
My reputation, my academic career.
我的名声,还有我的学术生涯
You failed every time, and now it's time for you to go.
你都失败了,这次也不例外
A friends of ours thinks we that we share mutual enemies
我想我们在上东区
On the upper east side, and, well,
有共同的敌人
I could really use some help from the inside right now.
我想现在我想要你的帮助
What exactly did you have in mind?
你到底有什么想法
On the upper east side, the possibilities are endless.
在上东区,充满了无尽的可能
Dom or krug,
多姆还是库格
Winston or cartier,
云斯顿还是卡地亚
Tory or stella,
特洛伊还是斯特拉
Eventually, even the people with everything
最后,即使你拥有一切
have to choose.
你也得做出选择
Hey, why are you guys eating?
你们怎么在吃东西啊
I thought we were going to Sarabeth's.
我们不是要去莎拉贝思吃吗
Uh, we decided we can spread out better here.
我们决定还是在这吃比较好
There's more room to work.
这儿有地方工作
On what? Your calculus homework?
什么工作,你的微积分作业吗
uh, your love life.
你的感情生活
It's a little something called Dan versus Nate.
所谓的丹还是内特
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
And we brought protractors.
我们还带来了量角器
A Venn diagram?
韦恩图
Really?
开什么玩笑
You--you seriously expect me to make this monumental decision
你们真的打算让我用彩笔和图表
with colored pencils and graph paper?
来做出如此重大的决定吗
Don't mock. Elliot got an 800 on his math S.A.T.
不要笑,埃利奥特SAT数学得了满分
Mm-hmm. Probability, set theory.
概率,集合
It's, uh, basically what they do
婚恋交友网站
when you join an online dating service.
就是用的这些方法
Okay, e's harmony, I will submit to your method.
好吧,配对专家,我接受你们的方法
But just so you know, I did choose.
不过顺便说一句,我有选过
I called Dan right after I broke up with Colin.
我和科林分手后,就给丹打了电话
And Nate showed up and said some things that I couldn't ignore.
然后内特忽然出现,对我说了些很难忽略的话
And then?
然后呢
Well, I... ignored him,
我没理他
ran up to my room, and haven't spoken to either since.
跑回家,再没和他俩说过话
That's a familiar coping mechanism.
惯有的应付方法
Well... let's see how you cope with this.
让我们看看你是如何应对这个的
"Why did Colin Forrester leave Columbia students
为什么科林?福雷斯特离开了
eager to learn about the psychology of business?
哥大求知心切的商业心理学学生们
Answer--his funny business with Serena Van der Woodsen."
答案就是他和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的闹剧
Mom, you have to call them
妈妈,打电话让他们
and make them print a retraction and an apology.
刊登更正启事发表道歉
You know that's not true.
你知道那不是事实
Half of New York saw you kiss him at the ballet.
半个纽约都看到你在芭蕾演出前吻他
Dean Reuther would like to see us in her office.
鲁瑟院长要我们去趟她的办公室
Well, looks like our compatibility worksheet
看来我们的相容配对表得
will have to wait.
稍后再做了
Hey, Serena, it's me. Uh, I saw your thing in the "Post."
瑟琳娜,是我,我看了《纽约邮报》上你的新闻
Just wanted you to know Brooklyn is a great place
要想躲避恶意的目光
to avoid nasty looks...
布鲁克林是个理想场所啊
unless you throw your recycling in the regular trash
除非你把可回收垃圾扔到了一般垃圾箱里
or try to open a giant chain store
或者你想开一家大型连锁店
with questionable labor practices,
却涉嫌不正当劳资行为
But anyway, call me.
不管怎样,回个电话
I left her the same message,
我的留言和你的一样
only without the lame Brooklyn joke.
除了那个蹩脚的布鲁克林的玩笑
But you shouldn't wait by your phone, man.
但你别抱希望了,她不会回电话的
Well, last I checked, the only thing Serena wanted from you
最近一次,瑟琳娜和你一起的唯一原因
was to make some billionaire jealous.
就是想让那个亿万富翁嫉妒
Oh! You mean the same thing she wanted from you?
你是说她想和你在一起的原因吗
Why are you even here? I assume you're responsible.
你干嘛来这儿,是你把他叫来的吧
I totally understand if you guys are still mad at me
我能理解你还在
for what happened with Serena,
因为瑟琳娜的事生我的气
But obviously, you miss each other.
但很明显,你们很想念对方
I'll take that awkward pause as a "Yes."
我就把你们尴尬的沉默当做是承认喽
Don't think this means
不要以为
that I've been calling out your name in my sleep.
我做梦的时候会叫你的名字
It's not like I've been writing "Mrs. Nate Humphrey"
我也不曾在我的笔记本上
in my notebook.
自称汉弗瑞夫人
There's nothing like a friendly benefit
没什么比云雨一番之后
to start a day of meetings about getting the empire back on top.
去帝国大厦开会讨论如何重回巅峰更惬意了
You do thrive in that position.
你在那个位置上做得很好
I'm sure your black and white ball for the hotel association
我相信你为酒店协会准备的黑白舞会
will remind everyone of that.
就将是个完美的佐证
And with your glow, Anne Archibald will beg you
而容光焕发的你,一定会让安妮?阿齐布尔德
to be the face of her new foundation.
恳求你做她新基金会的代言人的
It's a hormonal response to orgasm, nothing more.
只是高潮后的荷尔蒙释放罢了
What else could it be?
还能是什么呢
What indeed.
事实上
Too bad it couldn't get me an 8:00 reservation at the Lion.
它可不能帮我预约到狮子餐厅8点的座位
While I love to delay your gratification,
虽然我想晚点满足你的要求
I can curb your cravings
不过我可以抑制你的渴望
if you'd care to join me there tonight before my party.
如果今晚你愿意在舞会前跟我一起去那的话
You have a reservation? Tonight?
你能预约到吗,今晚的
I can tell my business associates something came up.
我可以跟同事说有点突发状况
Unless you object.
当然如果你要拒绝也行
Nothing wrong
朋友间
with a lobster potpie between friends.
一起吃个龙虾肉馅饼也没什么不好
I'll see you at 8:00.
八点见
Dorota! I need Sam Brocato
多洛塔,我需要去萨姆?布罗卡托沙龙
and an assortment of Chloe That's subtle but sexy.
还要一款克洛伊(名牌)绰约又性感的
For your meeting with mrs. Archibald?
是为了和阿齐布尔德夫人会面吗
No, for my dinner with Chuck.
不,是为了和恰克共进晚宴
And I see your brain trying to
我知道你正在试图
translate the implications from polish, but there are none.
解读美甲背后的暗示意味,不过完全没有
So stop thinking and do.
所以别想了去做吧
Delucie, it's Chuck Bass. I need a favor.
德鲁西,我是恰克?拜斯,帮我个忙
2 for dinner at 8:00.
订一个八点的两人桌
I wouldn't ask, but it's important.
不重要我就不求你了
Great.
好极了
you can at least try to hide your disappointment.
你至少可以掩饰下你的失望吧
Well, I have nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐藏的
I simply want to put this behind us.
我只想让这件事过去
Even if I have to wear a scarlet letter
即使我要去背一个
for something I didn't do?
没来由的黑锅吗
Dean Reuther, I'm sorry you have to disrupt your day
鲁瑟院长,很抱歉因为这么琐碎的事情
with such trivial matters.
来打扰你
It's hardly trivial, Mrs. Humphrey.
这可不是小事,汉弗瑞夫人
I'm sure you saw the wall of paparazzi at the campus gates.
你肯定已经看到校门口成群的狗仔队了
Well, I assure you, none of us is interested
我保证,我们对这种类型的
in this kind of media attention.
媒体关注可是一点兴趣都没有
I hope you'll let our family make it up to you
希望你能让我们家族
with an endowment.
用一笔攒足来弥补
Maybe you could use it to build a moat around the school,
或许你可以用这些来建个护校河
keep out the press.
来挡住狗仔队们
The only thing I'd like from your family
对于你们家族,我唯一期待的事情
is to withdraw your daughter from our university.
就是你女儿退学
What? Over a gossip column?
什么,就因为一个八卦专栏吗
Hundreds of parents have called,
成百上千的家长打电话来学校
concerned about teachers.
质疑我们的老师
I'm sorry, Serena.
很抱歉瑟琳娜
I have to look at the bigger picture.
我得为大局着想
It's no longer just your education
并不仅仅是你一个人的学业
that's being disrupted.
被迫中断了
Well, I'm sure you've realized that Serena was accepted
我想你也应该很清楚
at other ivy league institutions.
瑟琳娜也被其他常春藤盟校录取过
Mom, please.
老妈,求你了
Well, getting out of the city
离开这座城市
is probably your best course of action.
或许是你们最好的选择了
We can refund her tuition,
我们可以退还学费
and I am happy to facilitate a transfer.
而且我也很乐意帮助她转校
I think you misunderstood me.
我想你误会我的意思了
Serena chose Columbia.
瑟琳娜选择了哥伦比亚大学
And despite your judgment, she is the victim here.
撇开你的偏见,她才是受害者
And I'm sure "The times" would love to do an article
而且我肯定《时代》杂志会很乐意刊登
About a Dean who tolerates professors in power positions
一个院长是如何能够忍耐强权的教授
exploiting female students.
利用女大学生这样的文章
Well, I hope you'll consider my offer.
希望你们能考虑我的提议
I swear, I thought I was over Serena
我发誓,我以为我忘了瑟琳娜
until I realized how much Juliet had come between us.
直到我意识到茱丽叶如何挑拨我们
I just felt like we had to try again.
我觉得我们应该再试一次
Is that what you were telling her after the ballet?
那就是你芭蕾表演要后告诉他的事情吗
Yeah, until you showed up.
恩,直到你出现打断我们
I haven't heard from her since.
那以后就没她消息了
Nah, me neither. So, look, you and I are friends,
恩,我也没,所以,我们是朋友
and we both like the same girl.
而且我们喜欢同一个女孩
We tried pretending that we didn't.
我们想假装我们不喜欢她
But we do.
但我们确实喜欢
And we tried to act like we don't care that we're friends...
而且我们想假装不在乎我们的友谊
But we do. Ohh.
但我们在乎
That was good. That was good.
投得漂亮,投得不错啊
So--so what if we both take our best shot,
不如我们都好好表现
and like the gentlemen we are,
像绅士那样
agree to be okay with whoever she picks?
不管她选择谁都欣然接受
What are you trying to say? Let the best man win?
你是不是想说,最佳的射手胜出吗
'cause I just did.
我刚正好胜出了
I think Dean Reuther was actually trembling.
鲁瑟院长都在发抖了
You were very impressive.
你太惊人了
I was, wasn't I?
那可不
Thank you for believing me. It means a lot.
谢谢你相信我,这对我很重要
well, promise me no more surprises.
保证别在给我惊喜了
You know everything, I swear.
我发誓都告诉你了
Jenny. Oh! That's the kind of surprise I like.
珍妮,这才是我喜欢的惊喜
I wish I could say the same.
我希望我也能这么想
I'm gonna say hi to Eric and Elliot.
我去和艾瑞克还有埃利奥特打个招呼
Well, nice to see you, too, Serena.
也很高兴见到你,瑟琳娜
Oh, she's had a rough day.
她今天过得不太顺利
I thought you weren't coming in until the holidays? Oh!
我以为你放假了才回来
Mm. Jenny has something she needs to tell you.
珍妮有话和你说
Uh... Yeah.
是的
This girl, Juliet Sharp, called me in Hudson
有个叫茱丽叶?夏普的姑娘到哈德孙联系我
and asked for my help to take Serena down.
想让我帮她扳倒瑟琳娜
Now I know Serena still hates me,
我知道瑟琳娜现在很讨厌我
so I might have done something like this last year,
如果是去年,我很可能会帮她
but not now.
但我现在不会了
Well, Serena has filled me in, and luckily,
瑟琳娜已经告诉我了,而且幸运的是
Juliet's reign is over now that she's failed
茱丽叶的时代结束了,她没有得逞
to get Serena kicked out of Columbia.
她想把瑟琳娜赶出哥大的计划落空了
Well, I don't know.
这我还不知道呢
Um, she said she was gonna leak a story to Page Six.
她说她打算把那事捅到《第六版》上
Yeah, I-I'm sorry.
很抱歉
If I thought she was serious,
如果我知道她是认真的
I would've come to you sooner.
我就会早点回来的
Um, she also said that she knew more
她还说她知道更多的内幕
and she wasn't afraid to use it.
而且她打算利用它们
Thank you, Jenny. You did the right thing.
珍妮,谢谢,你做的对
And I will take it from here.
剩下的事就交给我来处理吧
Okay.
好的
Well I know you have to get back to M.O.M.A.
我知道你必须回,M.O.M.A
and your abstract expressionism day with mom,
和你妈妈去看抽象印象派绘画
but it's been nice having you,
不过能见到你还是很高兴
even for a minute.
哪怕才一分钟
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你,爸爸
Mmm. Bye.
再见咯
Yeah, everything's in place on my end.
一切都在我的掌控之中
Vanessa has the boys set, too.
瓦内萨也把那帮男生搞定了
Looks like Serena will finally get what she deserves.
瑟琳娜终将自食其果
Well, maybe I miss the upper east side after all.
是啊,我好像开始怀念上东区的生活了
Watch out, S.
当心点,S
Looks like Brooklyn finally has a team again.
布鲁克林似乎有了对抗阵营哦
And this time, they brought in a ringer.
而且这一次,他们设了个圈套
It is so nice to see you again, Anne.
安妮,真高兴能见到你
You, too, Blair. You know, even though
我也是,布莱尔,你知道尽管
things didn't work out with you and Nathaniel,
你和内特尼尔的事没成
I've remained impressed with you,
我依旧对你印象深刻
which is why you were the first person I thought of
这也是为什么你是我第一个想到的
to replace me as the face of the girls inc. Foundation.
能够代替我做女协慈善基金会的代言人
I'd be honored to carry on your philanthropic tradition.
我非常荣幸能够继续发扬你的慈善传统
But I feel I need to tell you the board is very focused
不过我必须提醒你,董事会非常注重
on the fact that
一件事
the head of a female empowerment organization
那就是一个女性机构的管理者
needs to be someone who's empowered herself.
自身也必须非常有影响力
Well, they're in luck,
那么他们很幸运
because power isn't just my mission,
因为影响力不仅是我的使命
it's my mantra.
根本就是我的代名词
It's more...
问题在于...
Your personal relationships that are in question.
他们对你的私人交际圈比较担忧
I assume you don't mean Nate.
我认为你指的一定不是内特
So I took your advice about the relaunch.
我听从了你关于东山再起的建议
After tonight, it will be clear I'm back in the game
过了今晚,帝国酒店又会成为我
with Victrola, Gimlet, and the Empire as my flagship.
花天酒地,纵意享乐的大本营
Yeah, but a black and white ball?
说真的,黑白舞会
It's so Hilton--
这也太希尔顿了
Conrad, not Paris.
我是说康拉德希尔顿酒店,不是帕里斯
I take your insult as flattering.
我权当你是在恭维我
Well, don't.
算了吧
People aren't checking into the Empire
人们不会愿意穿着黑色正装
for a black-tie experience.
出现在帝国酒店的
They come to live like Chuck Bass--
他们想和恰克?拜斯一样...
No rules, no repercussions.
随心所欲,不计后果
They still can. The hotel is the same as ever.
现在也可以呀,帝国酒店始终如一
But you aren't.
可你变了
When you disappeared,
上次你突然消失
you seriously damaged your brand,
已经是自毁招牌
and the hotel has paid the price.
酒店也付出了代价
People do change.
人都是会变的
Not that I know if Chuck has,
当然我不知道恰克有没变
since I rarely associate with him anymore.
因为我们很久不联系了
So what do you suggest?
那你有什么建议
If you want to rebuild, you need to commit to being
如果你要东山再起,你还是要做一个
the hedonist everyone loves to hate.
人人都讨厌的享乐主义者
No one wants a soft-hearted has-been
没有人希望你是一个心地善良的
who's worried about dating blair waldorf.
成天想着和布莱尔?霍道夫约会的家伙
Trust me, a relationship with Blair
相信我,我最不愿意和布莱尔
is the furthest thing from my mind.
有任何关系
People may forgive the choices you've made in your past.
人们或许会忘记你以前的所作所为
But if you want this foundation in your future,
但如果你希望未来能在基金会发展
I'll need some assurance that Charles won't be a part of it.
我要你保证查尔斯不会成为你的绊脚石
He's not even part of my present.
我的字典里甚至都没他这个人
You were right.
你是对的
Lily has requested a meeting.
莉莉想和我见面
Trust me, nothing drives a wedge
相信我,没有什么能比
between mother and daughter
莉莉试图替瑟琳娜遮掩
more than Lily trying to cover up for Serena.
更能破坏她俩母女关系的了
Why hide your talents in Hudson?
你这么厉害,为什么甘心留在Hudson
I didn't wanna cross any more lines
我再也不想
trying to defend myself against Blair. But...
和布莱尔斗了,可是...
When you told me they went after Vanessa at the ballet,
你说他们在舞会上欺负瓦内萨
I had to help.
我就不能再坐视不管了
Blair's pathological for sure,
布莱尔是个变态没错
but half of what she does is to protect Serena.
不过她的所作所为大多都是为了帮瑟琳娜
And she never pays consequences
而且她从没遭过报应
or takes responsibility.
更别说为自己的所作所为负责了
Which is exactly why we need to
所以我们要
turn everyone against Serena,
让瑟琳娜成为众矢之的
so she finally knows what it feels like to be an outsider.
让她尝尝被人排挤的滋味
Well, I'd say you're pretty expert at this yourself.
我说,你在这方面也挺在行的嘛
I just like visual aides.
我喜欢近在眼前的助手
Uh, Nate and Dan are friends again?
那么,内特和丹又和好了
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Great, so we just need to get Serena's phone.
太好了,现在我们要弄到瑟琳娜的电话
I already did one better.
我已经做得更地道了
I replaced her S.I.M. Card with a new one,
我帮她换了一张新的电话卡
And I put all her contacts in
把她所有的联系人都复制上去
so she can call out,
所以她还能照常打电话
But this phone has her actual S.I.M.
但这个手机里才是她真正的电话卡
So we get all her incoming calls and texts.
所以我们能接到她所有的电话和短信
And we can send whatever responses we want,
我们也能随心所欲地回复
and she'll never know
她却永远也不会知道
because her phone's not even missing.
因为她的电话根本就没有丢失
You know, if you stuck around here,
你知道吗,你要是留在这里
we would all be working for you in a week.
不出一周我们都得给你打工了
Okay, so you guys wait for incoming calls,
好了,那么你们在这里接她的电话
And I... Am gonna go meet Lily.
我呢,现在要去和莉莉碰面了
I've been rethinking dinner.
我还在考虑晚餐的事情
I read a few more reviews,
我又读了几篇评论
and the crowds are big, and the portion are small.
僧多粥少
I read the same thing.
我也读了相同的报道
Why waste our time on mediocrity?
我们为什么要把时间浪费在这些平庸之才上
Where exactly did you read that?
你到底在哪里读到的文章
I assume the same place you did.
我想应该是和你在同一个地方读到的
I didn't!
我根本就没读
I lied because Anne Archibald doesn't want
我说谎是因为安妮?阿齐布尔德不希望
the face of her foundation
她基金会的代言人
to be associated with Chuck Bass.
和恰克?拜斯有任何瓜葛
What's your excuse?
那你的借口是什么
K.C. thinks you're too good for my bad reputation,
K.C.觉得不能让你被我的坏名声影响到
and it's hurting business.
这样对公司不好
Well, we can't very well risk our futures
我们不能为了一顿毫无意义的晚餐
for some meaningless dinner.
影响我们各自的前程
Even if it would be wrong to assume we're anything more
甚至会被人误会,我们的关系远不止是
than old acquaintances sharing a side of spinach.
一起分享一叠菠菜的老朋友
Why take the risk?
干嘛要去冒这个险
I'll see you at your place. Is now too soon?
我们在你哪儿见面,现在是不是早了点
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
You're the one who's black and white and read all over.
风流韵事上了报纸,搞得人尽皆知的可是你
How do you think that happened? A secret relationship.
你觉得这一切都怎么发生的,一段地下恋情吗
But Chuck and I are not in a relationship.
但恰克和我根本就没有在谈恋爱
What are you, a foot fetishist? They're done.
你又是谁,恋足癖吗,你的工作结束了
B, come on. B
拜托
You and Chuck have way too much history
你和恰克以前随意交往
to interact in a casual way.
结果互相纠结的情况,不算少数
I just don't want to see you get hurt
我只是不想看到你再受伤
or lose this opportunity with Anne.
或又失去这次安妮提供的宝贵机会
I won't, as long as I keep my heart locked away
只要我把我的情愫杂念都封锁起来
and our interactions off the street.
和他再不互相影响,我是不会失去这次机会的
As for your devoted suitors,
倒是你,我最亲爱的朋友
Have you finally decided on whom to crush?
你决定好投入谁的怀抱了吗
No, and I have feelings for both,
没有,我对他们两个都有感觉
and I don't want to hurt either.
然而我谁也不想去伤害
I have a whole new appreciation for "Big love."
看来我对"大爱"这一概念是深有体会了
Well, even in Utah,
即使在犹他州,也只是男人
only the men get to have more than one spouse,
才可以同时拥有两个配偶
which, I've come to realize, is extremely sexist.
这让我意识到,性别歧视非常严重
You should add it to the Girls Inc. Agenda.
你应该把这个发表在女子联盟议程基金会上
But seriously, B, what am I supposed to do?
但说真的, B我应该怎么办
And please don't say make a list,
不要告诉我去列一张表格
because Eric and Elliot already tried that.
因为艾瑞克和埃利奥特已经试过这个了
Lists are for kids.
小孩子才列表
Dilemmas like these require a meditative state.
进退两难的时候更需要一个冥想沉思的过程
I find mine by watching Dorota feed the ducks.
我发现我的过程是看多洛塔喂鸭子
You can borrow her as long as she's back by dinner.
你可以带她出去,记得在晚饭前回来就好
Thank you, but ducks and Dorota couldn't compare
谢啦,但是鸭子和多洛塔
to the zen of shopping.
可比不上,疯狂购物,这一疗法
So go forth to Madison and seek out the perfect dress,
去麦迪逊四楼搜罗到梦幻的裙装
and then follow your heart to the perfect guy.
然后穿着裙装去找到心仪的男生
Okay, sensei. I actually have to get something
好了老师,我事实上得要去拿些东西
for the black and white ball tonight,
为了今晚的黑白舞会
So I have nothing to lose.
这样我什么都可以不用顾忌了
But remember, when it comes to Chuck, you do.
但记住只要牵涉到恰克,你可要步步为营了
All right, so it's decided.
好了,都决定好了
We'll each invite her on a best date ever,
我们各自都去邀请她与我们约会
something that's true to who we are,
约会都是展示我们真正的自己
shows her why we're the right guy.
告诉她为什么自己才是她的真命天子
Oh, so you're gonna take to her
所以你要带她去看
to one of those weird movies
史上最诡异的电影之一
when you read the subtitles?
都看不懂的电影吗
She'll feel like she discovered something new,
她会觉得像是发现新大陆一样
a place where no one cares
找到一个没有人会在乎
if she's Serena Van Der Woodsen.
她是瑟琳娜?范?伍德森的地方
Aw, dude.
天哪,哥们
I won already.
那我就稳操胜券了
Why,
为什么
cause you're gonna go make her watch you play lacrosse?
因为你要让她看你打曲棍球吗
She loves lacrosse,
她喜欢曲棍球
especially when it's followed by dinner at per se,
特别是接下来自然而然又一起吃饭
and everyone we grew up with was talking about
然后一起述说那些一起和我们长大的人
how perfect we are together.
都是如何说我们是如此般配的
All right, you're on,
好了,你就这么办吧
for tonight, before Chuck's party.
就今晚,定在恰克的派对之前吧
Done.
好的
And whoever she says "Yes" to is the guy she wants.
无论她答应了谁,那人就是她的选择
Never, never to be discussed or debated again.
永远永远也别再为这个事情争吵了
Okay.
没问题
Hey, don't worry. I'm not one of those winners
好了,别担心,我又不是那种赢了就把
who rubs it in the loser's face, okay?
对手脸皮撕破的人,不是吗
Okay?
就这么定了
Seriously, how many times can Blair text that
说真的,布莱尔到底要发多少遍短信说
she knows she's being paranoid
她知道自己是个偏执狂
but she just wants to make sure
但她要保证
that Serena isn't going after Anne Archibald's foundation?
瑟琳娜不会去争安妮?阿齐布尔德基金会的那个位子
Well, we should write back and thank her
我们真应该回复她说
for giving us exactly the information we needed.
谢谢她给了我们正需要的信息呢
Oh, this is perfect.
这太棒了
Dan and Nate both invited her out tonight.
丹和内特今晚都约了她
And Serena's gonna reject both of them,
至少在今晚,当瑟琳娜将他们玩弄于
but only after she toys with them enough
股掌间耍够后
to make them hate her, at least for tonight.
就会无情地抛弃他们
As much as I find K.C. personally abhorrent.
我越觉得K.C.本人有多么令人厌恶
She's right about Black and White.
就越觉得她对黑白舞会的提议很不错
It's decent rather than decadent.
这可比颓废不堪要强很多
Did you have something more devious in mind?
你脑子里还有别的心术不正的想法吗
Saints and Sinners has a nice feel.
圣徒与罪人的主题也不错
There is something alluring
有撩人的
about an angel drawn to the dark side.
天使走向黑暗的深渊
Or a devil redeemed.
或是撒旦救赎
A masquerade.
一个化妆舞会
Mmm, where inhibitions can't help but break free.
让无法抑制的激情释放出来
I'll let K.C. And gossip girl know.
我通知K.C.和八卦天后
How to impress Anne with your virtue?
怎样给安妮留下你纯洁的印象
I could denounce your unseemly party.
我会公然谴责这种不体面的派对
At a tasteful dinner, in front of the whole board.
在品味高雅的晚宴前,在所有大餐前
Oh, woe is me, indeed, oh, woe is me, indeed
唉,是我,真是我
Oh, woe is me, indeed
唉,是我,真是我
This really is a beautiful friendship.
这段友谊真是美好
Oh, woe is me, indeed
唉,是我,真是我
See, the devil got my eye
看,恶魔蒙住了我的双眼
My black Balenciaga will be perfect
我身着黑色的巴黎世家
to publicly condemn you.
以公众名义来声讨你
I love public.
我喜欢公开场合
I love condemnation.
我喜欢声讨
I love you.
我爱你
To my heart so I can't all make it back...
直达我的内心,我就不能再回头
Of course, no one does black like Dior.
那当然,无人能做出像迪奥一样出色的品牌
I appreciate the tea, Mrs. Humphrey,
谢谢您的茶,汉弗瑞夫人
but I'm not really sure why I'm here.
但我不明白我来这里的目的
Well, I knew you had a problem with Serena
我知道你曾经和瑟琳娜有些过节
when you tried to keep her out of Hamilton house,
当时你设法阻挠瑟琳娜加入汉密尔顿之家
but it's come to my attention
但我注意到
that you are also responsible for Page Six.
《第六页》的报道也与你不无关联
Yes, well, I guess that's the thing
是啊,我想
when you're not born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
对于没有口含银匙而生的人来说
You wanna eat, you have to work.
只能自食其力
Yes, and it seems
是的,看起来
that you've made a career out of harassing my daughter.
你把骚扰我女儿当成一种职业了
Serena and Colin are over.
瑟琳娜和科林分手了
Do not continue to jeopardize her future.
请不要再毁她前程
I won't mention Colin's name again, I swear...
我发誓不会再提及科林的名字
If only he were the only teacher
只要他是唯一一个与瑟琳娜
Serena had an inappropriate relationship with.
有不正当关系的老师
I'm not sure what you're referring to.
我不明白你指的是什么
Oh, I'm pretty sure that you are.
我相信你心里很明白
Something like that does not go down without a parent knowing.
这种事情家长怎么可能会不知道
I mean, boarding school?
我是说,寄宿学校
Serena was a minor.
当时瑟琳娜还是未成年人
Anyway, knowing that it's a pattern...
不管怎样,要是知道这已成了惯例
might help Dean Reuther find her grounds for expulsion.
有助于给鲁瑟院长开除人的理由
So how much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone?
你要多少钱才肯放过我女儿
Oh, I don't know.
晕菜了
This design is brilliant, and I have nothing like it.
设计得真棒,我全都喜欢
But that one I could wear everywhere.
但那件我去哪都能穿
How is this better than Venn Diagrams?
那件怎么能跟维恩图相比
Maybe I should get both.
要我不都买了
I-I thought the point was to choose.
你就是非得选出一件来
Attention, party people--
注意了,参会的人们
Bass' Black and White has added some fire and ice.
巴斯的黑白舞会愈演愈烈
Whether you're a Saint or a Sinner,
不管你是圣徒还是罪人
the afterlife never looked so good.
来世的生活并不美妙
Great. Now neither of these will work.
这下好了,哪件都不行
Should I be a Saint or a Sinner?
我该当圣徒与罪人
No. Dan vs. Nate was hard enough.
不,丹和内特的内战已经够激烈了
I am not touching good vs. bad,
不论是正派还是反派,我们都不招惹
Serena. We'll see you later.
瑟琳娜,回见
We should go as Bacchus and Sergius.
我们应该跟随酒神巴克斯和意大利教皇
Yes, we should.
没错
Thanks, guys.
多谢了,伙计们
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not so sure white's your color.
我觉得白色不适合你
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I assume you mean, how can a poor girl like me
我明白你的意思,像我这样的穷女孩
afford anything in a place like this?
怎么买得起这种地方卖的衣服
You only have yourself to blame for Colin cutting you off.
科林不再资助你了,这事只能怪你自己
Luckily, I have a new benefactor.
很幸运,我找到新的投资人了
I think you know her. Lily...
你认识的,莉莉
Van der woodsen? Bass? Humphrey?
范德?伍德森,巴斯,汉弗瑞
What is her last name?
她叫什么来着
Oh, you know what? I can just look at the check.
等我看看支票就知道了
My mom already called the "Post."
我母亲已经发布了公告
Page Six is printing a retraction.
《第六页》正在印刷撤回声明
Why would she give you anything?
她干嘛要给你赏金
I guess she didn't want
她大概是不想让
the whole world to know you other secret.
全世界的人都知道你别的秘密
What a shame for everyone to find out
要是让大家知道
what an embarrassment it is to have you as a daughter.
有你这么个丢人的女儿,那可太丢脸了
Hey, uh, you don't happen to be at the loft
你就是在那个和我在阁楼上
with a blonde we don't talk about.
交谈过的金发女郎吧
I'm here. Serena's not.
我在这里,瑟琳娜不在
Did you need me to leave before she gets here?
你需要我在她来之前离开吗
No, no, no. I was expecting her here at the park anyway.
不用,不用,我正在公园等她
I just... I thought maybe my loft
我想也许我的阁楼
was the only place she knew in Brooklyn.
是她在布鲁克林唯一知道的地点
Thanks anyway.
不管怎样,谢了
Serena's not there waiting for me, is she?
瑟琳娜不会在那儿等我,是吧
Why would she be? I thought you scared her off
她为什么要等你,我看你那真心的表白
with your heartfelt declarations.
把她吓得够呛
No, she was supposed to meet me at the Frick.
才不是,她说了要在弗利克美术馆前跟我见面的
I don't know what happened.
我不知道出了什么问题
We must've had some miscommunication.
我们肯定有什么地方误会了
They do seem to be your area of expertise.
那可是你的专长
In fact, you've probably said your share
事实上,你很有可能在上床的时候
of inappropriate things during intercourse.
说了不该说的话
So what'd you do? Did you call a girl by another girl's name?
那你怎么做,你曾经叫错女生的名字吗
Talk a little too dirty?
还是用词太下流
It's not funny. I may have uttered
这并不好笑,我只是说了
those three little words that change everything.
那三个可能改变现状的词
But she probably didn't even hear me.
但她很可能没听到
Scientifically speaking,
从科学的角度出发
intense pleasure does dull the other senses.
极度的快乐是会麻痹其他感觉
Relax, man.
轻松点,兄弟
Girls know that when a guy says that during sex.
女孩们知道一个家伙在上床时说这些
It doesn't mean "I love you."
并不表示"我爱你"
It means, "I love having sex with you."
而是"我喜欢和你上床"
Of course.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
For Mrs. Archibald and the ladies,
为了阿齐布尔德夫人和其他女士
I ordered Petrossian caviar and blini for appetizer.
我订了裴卓仙鱼子酱和俄式煎饼当头盘
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
You know Mr. Chuck loves caviar.
你知道恰克先生喜欢鱼子酱
But--but you love, too. E-everyone loves--
可是您也喜欢,每个人都喜欢
Okay, fine, Dorota.
好吧,多洛塔
Since you badgered it out of me, yes, it's true.
鉴于你一直纠缠不休,我承认你说得对
Chuck said he loved me while in a compromising position.
在我们上床的时候他是说过爱我
He did?
他这么说了
He did.
是的
Oh, this is just like in book
这就跟书里讲得一模一样
when time traveler comes to declare love for lost princess.
时间旅行者宣告他对迷失公主的爱那段
Yes, but unlike your dirty, long-haired lothario,
但不同于这个邋遢的长发浪荡子
Chuck probably didn't mean it.
恰克并不是这个意思
He simply blurted it out in the height of passion.
他只是在高潮时随口说说罢了
But Mr. Chuck does not seem like blurter.
但恰克先生好像不是那种人
Well, he's obviously become one, and I... did the polite thing
很明显他变了,而我也很礼貌地
and acted like I didn't hear.
装作什么都没听见
You didn't say "I love you" back?
你没对他说"我爱你"吗
And be a weak, sniveling, "Stand by your man"
做个可怜的,抽泣的,为男人而活的
who never runs a foundation or anything else? No!
从没经营过基金会或其他的女人,不
I am an empowered woman, and I won't let
我是个女强人,我不会让
three words that were probably meaningless change that.
那三个没有意义的字眼来改变自己
This is obviously distracting you from your work.
这显然已经让你不专心于工作了
Did you pay Juliet off?
你给茱丽叶钱了吗
Uh, Bruce, let me call you back.
布鲁斯,我等下再打给你
If you mean, did I ask juliet
如果你是想说,我是不是让茱丽叶停止
to stop leaking information to Page Six? The answer is yes.
向《第六版》爆料,那答案是"是的"
You never believed that I didn't sleep with Colin, did you?
你从来就不相信我没和科林上床,是吧
You just said that to the Dean
你只是这么和院长说了
so that I could stay at Columbia.
好让我还能呆在哥大
I wanted you to be able to move forward
我希望你能继续你的生活
and focus on your future.
并且关注于你的未来
What did she even say she has?
她说她手上还有什么证据
What's important is that it's taken care of.
这件事的关键是,我已经搞掂了
She has nothing because I did nothing.
她根本就没有证据,因为我什么都没做
So you believe her over me?
所以说你更相信她而不是我
You know, you just let yourself get blackmailed for no reason.
你这是让自己无缘无故地被威胁
Can you blame me?
你能怪我吗
It's not like you have a history of great decision making.
你的抉择不是一向都很"明智"吗
How can I when you disapprove of every choice I've ever made?
你总是否决我做的每个决定,我能明智到哪去
No matter how hard I try to do the right thing,
不管我怎么努力去做正确的事
you always just assume the worst.
你总是把事情往最糟的一面想
Lobster potpie,
龙虾馅饼
cheesecake in a jar, and...
罐子芝士蛋糕,还有
John Delucie!
约翰?德鲁奇
Chuck asked me to make sure everything was perfect.
恰克让我来确保一切能顺利进行
Chuck did this?
恰克让你这么做的
So romantic, like in book
太浪漫了,就跟书里一样
when time traveler sends sign of true love from future,
时间旅行者从未来寄来真爱象征
and princess needs to get to grand ball where he is waiting.
公主要去参加舞会,他在那儿等她
and if she too late, the rift in the time-space continuum
如果她去晚了,连续时空的缝隙
close up forever.
将永远关闭
Miss Blair?
布莱尔小姐
Uh, we have mixed company.
现在有外人在呢
Tell Anne and the board that I've been delayed.
跟安妮和董事会说我要迟点现身
And unless you want to raise Ana in Poland,
除非你想在波兰抚养安娜
don't let them leave before I get back.
在我回来之前不要让他们离开
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Mm. Straight to hell with all the other sinners.
和其他有罪的人一起直达地狱
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿,你在这儿做什么呢
We agreed to let this go after the text.
我们说好了让短信决定
Yeah, I know, and she texted me that she'd meet me,
我明白,她发短信说要跟我见面
only she stood me up.
只有她会放我鸽子
I'm guessing she did the same thing to you.
我想她给你发了一样的短信
Yeah.
是的
What are you guys doing here? This is really not a good time.
你们在这儿做什么呢,现在可不是时候
Yeah, and obviously you're not gonna end this, so we are.
看来你并不想就此了结,我们也是
You know how we both feel.
你知道我们两个怎么想的
You have until midnight to decide.
午夜之前你最好做出决定
Eric just texted Serena to see how she's doing
艾瑞克刚给瑟琳娜发短信问她
after the blow-out with her mom
和妈妈决裂后怎么样了
and to make sure she's still on for dinner.
还想确认她是否还去吃晚饭
Now the only one left is Blair.
现在就剩布莱尔了
Here. Give this resume to one of
这里,吃晚饭的时候,把简历交给
Anne Archibald's foundation board members at dinner.
安妮?阿齐布尔德的基金会的一个董事
Tell them that Serena
告诉他们,瑟琳娜
would like to be considered for the position.
希望能得到那个职位
What do I do if Blair sees me?
如果被布莱尔看到了,我怎么办
Lie.
说谎呗
Looks like the battle between Brooklyn and the upper east side
看起来,布鲁克林区和上东区的战争
had finally come to a head.
终于要拉开帷幕了
Word has it lonely boy and golden boy
有消息称,寂寞男孩和黄金男孩
both declared their love.
都已经表白了
They gave Cinderena until midnight to decide.
他们给了灰姑娘一晚上的时间考虑
That Carolina Herrera dress
那套卡罗琳娜?海莱娜的裙子
makes her look like an angel,
让她看起来像个天使一样
but this decision is demonic...
但是她的这个选择却是极其邪恶的
I can't believe it. Dan and Nate will forgive her anything.
难以置信,丹和内特就这么就原谅她了
How do we keep her from making a choice?
我们怎么做,才能阻止她做出选择
We don't. We make it for her.
不用阻止她,我们已经替她选好了
Take off your clothes and take out your credit card.
脱下你们的衣服,拿出信用卡
And the forces of evil are just getting started.
邪恶势力正在慢慢伸出她们的魔爪
I should've known taking down Serena
我早就该想到,扳倒瑟琳娜
involved wearing the perfect dress.
一定要穿上漂亮裙子
Well, anytime I can combine styling with revenge...
这下我可以把复仇和时尚完美结合了
Plus, this isn't exactly
再说了,这又不是我第一次
my first masquerade party.
在化妆舞会上冒充她了
I'll see you inside.
里面见
Good luck, man.
祝你好运,兄弟
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Serena van der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Go ahead. Thank you.
请进,谢谢
That should keep Serena out long enough
那样能把瑟琳娜挡在外面一阵了
for us to make her life hell.
这样我们就有足够的时间捣乱了
I got Serena's resume to Anne,
我把瑟琳娜的简历给安妮了
but Blair's not here.
但是布莱尔不在这里
She's here. I just spotted her.
她在这里,我刚看到她了
Now you just need to figure out a way
现在你得想个办法
to get the board meeting moved here.
让董事会的人,到这里来
I don't think these ladies wanna witness
我不认为,这些人有兴趣去看
Chuck's eternal damnation.
恰克永恒的诅咒
Tell Anne that Blair's
告诉安妮,为了感谢
arranged a special surprise
她为女协慈善基金会的贡献
to show her dedication to girls inc.
布莱尔给她安排了一个惊喜
And, Vanessa,
瓦内萨
you really need to start showing more initiative.
你真的要学会掌握主动权
Jenny's carrying you on this thing.
珍妮一直在帮你
I know.
我知道
Hey!
嘿
Serena, have you seen Chuck?
瑟琳娜,你看到恰克了吗
Wait!
等等
I know that you don't think
我知道,你认为
you my being with him is a good idea,
我和他在一起,不是个好主意
But you have bad ideas all the time.
但是,你不也总是做错决定吗
I don't wanna lose the foundation,
我不想失去基金会
but what's wrong with wanting to keep it secret
但是,为了弄清楚他到底是怎么想的
just long enough to find out how he really feels?
我暂时保密一段时间,又有什么错呢
I didn't approve of your thing with Colin,
我也看不惯你和科林在一起
but at least I had the decency to talk to you about it.
但是至少,我就此和你正面的谈过
Well, I didn't,
好吧,我是没有
but you should!
但是你应该和我谈的
I know it's not my bolognese.
这个奶油沙司,我做得太糟了
No, Rufus. I'm sorry. It's delicious.
不,鲁弗斯,对不起,很好吃
I'm just--I'm just upset about this Serena situation.
我只是很担心瑟琳娜
I thought we'd all moved on.
我还以为,这些事已经解决了呢
And Serena broke things off with Colin.
瑟琳娜和科林一刀两断了
The "Post" is apologizing.
《纽约邮报》道歉了
The dean can't force Serena out of school.
院长不能强迫瑟琳娜退学了
And by next semester, this whole thing will be forgotten.
到了下一个学期,这些事都会被人遗忘的
Well, it'd be a lot easier
如果科林是第一个
if Colin was the first teacher
和瑟琳娜牵扯不清的老师
that Serena had been involved with.
那就好了
Really? Someone at Constance?
是吗,是康士坦次里的某个人吗
Boarding school.
是寄宿学校里的一个人
Boarding school?
寄宿学校
Serena was just a kid.
瑟琳娜那时还只是个孩子
Serena was never a kid. Believe me.
瑟琳娜从来就不是小孩,相信我
This was after the Shepherd wedding,
事情发生在谢普德的婚礼之后
Pete Fairman...
那人叫皮特?费尔曼
It didn't end well.
最后闹得很不愉快
I was lucky I found a way to handle it.
幸运的是,我找到了解决的办法
Well, just because it happened then
那时会发生那些事情
doesn't mean it's happening now.
不代表,现在那些事情还会再发生
Hey. Listen, I'm sorry for laying it on the line
嘿,听我说,对之前的事
like that earlier. It's just--
我很抱歉,只是
Serena, you have no idea
瑟琳娜,你根本不知道
the hell you've put me through.
你都让我经历了些什么
It is me, right?
你选择我了,对吗
So you ready?
准备好了吗
As hard as it's gonna be,
情况变得越来越糟
I-I know what I have to do.
我必须要做些什么
Hi. Uh, Eric and Serena van der Woodsen
嗨,艾瑞克和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
And Elliot Leichter.
还有埃利奥特?莱彻
Go on in.
请进
What was that name again?
你叫什么名字
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought he told you.
抱歉,我想他已经告诉你
Serena van der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
Nice try,
得了吧
but she's already inside.
她已经在里面了
Well, that's a mistake because I'm her.
肯定搞错了,我才是她
Sorry. Do you have I.D.?
抱歉,你有身份证件吗
I didn't come to rent a car. Everyone here knows me.
我又不是来租车的,这里的人都认识我
Eric, can you get Chuck or K.C.?
艾瑞克,你去找下恰克或者KC好吗
And hurry, please.
请快一些
I don't want to keep them waiting.
我不想让他们等的太久
Serena!
瑟琳娜
Hey, there you are.
嘿,你在这里呢
Excellent.
太棒了
That--that was a... kiss hello, right?
这是个...问候吻,对吧
Not a kiss good-bye?
不是什么分手吻吧
I think I might need another to be sure.
我觉得你再吻我一下,我才能确定
Are--are you gonna tell Nate?
你是要去跟内特摊牌吗
Let him know I'm, uh, I'm sorry.
告诉他,我很抱歉
I mean, not sorry enough to want you to change your mind, but...
我说抱歉,并不是想让你改变主意,不过
I avoided KC's prying eyes.
我躲开了KC的监视
I appreciate that, and you being here half-dressed.
我很感激,你衣衫不整的就来了
But don't you have a denouncement to attend?
但你不是公开宣布,你不来的吗
Dorota's distracting the board
在我回去之前
with Delucie's Cavatelli
多洛塔会先用德鲁奇的意大利通心粉
until I get back.
去分散基金会成员的注意力
I heard what you said.
我听到你说的话了
What conversation are you referring to exactly?
我不知道,你在指什么
Three one-syllable words that, under the circumstances,
三个单音节单词,不过在那种情况下
you may or may not have meant.
你可能并不是真心的
Do you want me to have meant them?
你希望我是真心的吗
If they were true, I would want to know.
如果那是真的,请你告诉我
Of course.
我早就料到是这样了
People doing this * when they're doing sex.
人在做爱的时候,总爱说些不能当真的话
They bark and scream out for god and their mothers.
他们叫喊着神或者自己母亲的名字
Well... I should get back to Anne.
好吧,我该回去找安妮了
I meant it, Blair...
我是真心的,布莱尔
With all my heart.
全心全意
You gonna say something this time?
这次你想说点什么
I will. I-I mean...
我会说的,我我是说
I do.
我也是
You realize we can't have everything.
你要明白,我们不可能拥有一切
Anne won't be the only person
安妮可能并不是唯一一个
who might think you're weak for forgiving me.
认为你原谅我,就说明你软弱的人
And you won't build a business
如果你还是一个纽约的单身坏男孩
based on being New York's bad boy bachelor.
你什么事业都成不了
I understand the consequences.
我明白这意味着什么
Are you willing to pay them?
你准备好付出代价了吗
Serena, what are you doing?!
瑟琳娜,你在干什么
Looks like saints and sinners
看起来今晚并非只有
aren't the only ones battling for souls tonight.
圣徒与罪人在进行天人交战
What say we go up in flames together?
我们怎么解释,我们一同出现在聚光灯下
It's no surprise C and B succumbed to the dark side.
C和B屈服于黑暗一方,这一点也不奇怪
But how about the boys
但是站在光明之桥另一端的
from opposite sides of the bridge?
男孩们该怎么办呢
It's hard to get word
尤其是当他们都
when they're both lip-locked with Serena van der Woodsen.
情迷瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的时候,还真不好说
Lucky I have the pictures to prove it.
幸亏我还有照片可以证明
Anne? I can explain.
安妮,听我解释
I'm not sure how this shows
我不认为这能表明
your dedication to Girls Inc.
你能对女协慈善基金会做出贡献
You know, you lost any sympathy I may have had
你知道吗,从我看到你穿着内衣
for your previous choices the moment I saw you
和查尔斯接吻的那一刻起
kissing Charles in your underwear.
我之前对你的好感全部灰飞烟灭
Shouldn't empowered women get to have relationships, too?
难道女强人就不能谈恋爱吗
Being with Chuck doesn't make me less Blair.
和恰克在一起并没有让我失去自我
I'm sorry, but it does.
不好意思,事实的确如此
The man you're with may not be a reflection of you,
你的男朋友或许不会受你的影响
but you will always be a reflection of him.
但你肯定会受他的影响
That's not fair.
这不公平
Maybe not, but the sooner you accept it,
或许不是,但你越快明白这点
the easier your decisions will be.
你就越容易做出正确的决定
And please tell Serena
还有,麻烦转告瑟琳娜
while I appreciate her interest in the position,
我很感激她对这个职位有兴趣
she's not the type of girl we're looking for either.
但她同样也不是我们要找的那种女孩
At least she was polite.
至少她还挺有礼貌的
I doubt we'll have that with KC.
我估计KC对我们也会这么礼貌
Give me a minute. I have to go find Serena.
等我一下,我要去找瑟琳娜
How could I have kissed either of you
我那时还没到这里
when I couldn't even get into the party?
怎么可能和你们俩都接吻了呢
So someone dressed exactly like you,
这么说有人打扮成你的样子
wearing your perfume,
喷着你的香水
just happened to be attracted to both of us?
只是为了让我们俩上钩
I-I don't know. I-I can't explain it.
我不知道,我也不知道该怎么解释
So this mystery person
这么说这次也是那个神秘人
texted us from Paris, too?
从巴黎发来的短信喽
And used us to make some adjunct professor jealous
先让我们相互吃醋
and stood us up?
然后再放我们鸽子
No, I am partially responsible for this.
我对此要负部分责任
I came here tonight to tell you how I felt.
我今晚来这,是想告诉你们我的想法
Doesn't that count for more than a "gossip girl" blast?
这难道不比"八卦天后"的派对更重要吗
We can't keep chasing you in circles.
我们不可能因你而一直裹足不前
You didn't make the choice. We made it for you.
既然你没法做出决定,我们替你做
I didn't do this.
这不是我干的
I'm with him. So good-bye, Serena.
我和他想的一样,再见了,瑟琳娜
B, you know I didn't kiss both of them. B
你知道不是我亲了他们俩
Do I? It's no worse than what you did to me and Chuck.
我知道吗,你对我和恰克做的还不够嘛
What?
什么
I had nothing to do with you coming here in your underwear.
又不是我让你穿着内衣来这里的
You knew what you had to lose.
你知道你会失去什么
I kept trying to figure out why you would expose us.
我一直很想弄明白,你为什么要曝光我们俩
And then Anne Archibald told me
安妮?阿齐布尔德告诉我
that you wanted to be the face of her foundation.
你也想当她的基金会的代言人
Oh, come on. When are you gonna give it up?
拜托,你够了吗
I don't want everything that you want.
你想要的东西我都没兴趣
I couldn't be less interested.
我一点兴趣也没有
So Anne, Nate, and Dan are all liars?
所以安妮,内特和丹都是骗子
That's a lot of people to blame, even for you.
你责怪的人也太多了吧
Just admit you did the wrong thing,
你就承认你做错了吧
or maybe you don't even know what that is anymore.
或者你可能已经是非不分了
You know,
你知道吗
you're not the first person to say that today,
你可不是今天第一个对我说这话的人
so I guess it must be true.
或许这就是真的吧
You know, it was a bad choice thinking that you'd be on my side.
我错了,我不该以为你是站在我这边的
Not as bad as my believing
没我错得离谱
that you'd ever be happy for my success.
我还以为你会为我的成功而高兴呢
Hey. Whoa, Serena. Hey, don't run off.
嘿,瑟琳娜,别走啊
Why not? Mom's not the only one
为什么不,妈妈可不是唯一一个
who still sees me as a messed-up 16-year-old.
还认为我是个没长大的16岁小孩
No one can see that I've changed. No one cares.
没人看到我的改变,没人在意
I-I care.
我在意
You're my little brother. You're not enough.
你是我的弟弟,你的话无足轻重
You're just in time to hear K.C. tell me
你来得正好, K.C.正在跟我说
how I've destroyed my bad boy business plan
我是怎么彻底毁了
once and for all.
我的坏小子经营规划
I warned you, but it turns out I was wrong.
我警告过你,不过看来是我错了
This party is so decadent
这个派对相当堕落
and in the private rooms,
而且还是在私人宴会厅里开的
frankly, illegal.
老实说,这不合法
The big romantic gesture showed
你们浪漫的举动表明了
the hedonist has a heart.
享乐主义者还是有感情的
So Blair's the perfect balance?
这么说是布莱尔完美的扭转了形势
With the press this will get,
等新闻媒体得知此事
you can expect the hotel will be fully booked by Monday.
你就等着你的酒店周一就被预定满吧
I'm already getting calls
我已经接到几个邀请电话了
for personal appearances.
你可以借此树立你的个人形象
In fact, I would love to get you some photo ops.
事实上,我想给你们一些接受媒体拍照的时间
You know, Chuck Bass' girlfriend at store openings,
就像是,恰克?拜斯女友出现在商店开业典礼上
fashion shows, that kind of thing.
或是时装表演会上,诸如此类
Call me and we'll schedule.
电话联系,定个时间
It appears the rules are there to be broken.
看来规矩是用来打破的
We can have everything.
我们可以拥有一切
No, you can.
不,你当然可以
It's me who can't.
但是我不行
Hey, hey. It's okay. Come on. I got you.
嘿,嘿,还好吧,来,我扶你
In the battle between good and evil,
在这场善人与恶人的战争中
score one for the sinners.
看来恶人先得分了
Hi. Sorry.
你好,抱歉
My friend's had a little bit too much to drink.
我朋友喝的有点多
Looks like S. Could end up the next saintly sacrifice.
看来S要成为下一个神圣的牺牲品了
Pleasant dreams, sweet angel.
甜蜜的天使,做个好梦
I'll give you the money to start whatever foundation you want.
我出钱,你想成立什么基金会都行
It won't change anything. Anne's right.
这什么也改变不了,安妮说得没错
As long as I'm with you, I'm Hillary in the white house,
和你在一起,我就是白宫里的希拉里
and I wanna be Hillary secretary of state,
而我想成为发型更好看的
but with better hair.
国务卿希拉里
Then you'll find another way to show the world
你会找到另一种方式告诉所有人
you're a force to be reckoned with.
你是个不可忽视的人
We'll build our futures together.
我们可以一起创造未来
I followed my heart all last year
去年我一直跟随着心动的感觉
and it led me nowhere.
结果我什么也没得到
Now I need to follow my head.
现在我得理智点
You don't need to choose between them.
你不一定非要在两者中选一个
Look at Brad and Angelina.
看看布拉德和安吉莉娜
They takes turns on top.
榜首交椅她们换着坐
Yeah, but she won an oscar first.
没错,可安吉莉娜先赢得了奥斯卡
I'm sorry, but I have to be Blair Waldorf
抱歉,在成为恰克?拜斯的女友之前
before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
我想先做好布莱尔?霍道夫
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I don't expect you to wait.
我不指望你能等我
If two people are meant to be together,
如果两个人注定在一起
eventually they'll find their way back.
最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路
Do you really believe that?
你真这么认为吗
I do.
真的
So do I.
我也是
Still no Juliet?
还没找到茱丽叶
No. But I gotta get back to Hudson
没有,在我的好运用完之前
before my luck runs out and I run smack into Blair and my dad.
我得赶快回哈德逊,免得撞到我爸和布莱尔
Well, it was nice to finally win one for team Brooklyn.
好吧,布鲁克林队终于赢了一次
You sure you can't stay and celebrate?
你确定,你不留下来庆祝吗
I can try texting Juliet again.
我再给茱丽叶发个短信
瓦内萨:
你在哪
鲁瑟院长:
我收到你的消息了,你说的没错
That's the thing about destiny.
这就是命
Instead of too many choices,
前一秒你还有很多选择
you suddenly have none.
下一秒你就什么都没有了
The prince of darkness finally sees the light,
黑暗王子终于看到了光明
only to realize it's no longer an option...
却突然间发现,自己已经无路可选了
And the time for love has come and gone.
爱情来得快,走得也快
Well, not to sound like a high school cheerleader,
嗯,我不是想学啦啦队员说话
but I-I-I'm glad
不过我真的很高兴
we were in this together.
因为我们都做出了相同的选择
You're not hot enough to be a high school cheerleader,
你还不够性感,进不了啦啦队的
but me, too. Otherwise, I'd probably be looking
不过我也不够性感,要不然我肯定要
for a reason to blame you.
找个理由来挖苦你
And you did make a damn good scapegoat.
你找了个不错的替罪羊啊
Hey, you wanna go play red dead redemption?
吗
One ground rule, though. One.
不过有条基本原则
Serena van der Woodsen does not exist.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森不能在场
Perfect.
很好
The rest of us just have to keep moving forward...
对于其他的人而言,生活还是要继续...
Yes, of course. I understand.
当然,我明白
She's over 18.
她已经年满18岁了
Y-well, thank you for your call.
好的,谢谢你打电话来
That was Dean Reuther.
是鲁瑟院长
Your sister just withdrew from Columbia.
你姐刚刚从哥伦比亚大学退学了
Alienate everybody, drop out of school, run away--
疏远所有人,退学,逃走
That sounds like Serena.
的确像是瑟琳娜做的事
You're right.
没错
I'm not sure there's anything we can do anymore.
我也不知道,我们还能再做些什么
Accept the choice is out of your hands.
既然别无选择,那就接受事实吧
It's up to the fates to decide.
交给命运之神来决定吧
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后