Okay, Gloria, just make sure Jay doesn't find out.
歌洛莉亚,确保别让杰发现。
Oh. Boy. I just heard that. You probably think there's something between me and Gloria. Relax.
天呐。我刚刚听到。你该误会我和歌洛莉亚有情况了吧。别紧张。
I couldn't be more relaxed if I was in a coma.
我昏迷的时候都没有现在这么放松。
Jay's grill was delivered. She's keeping it under wraps so I can be there when he sees it!
杰的烤架刚刚送到。她把烤架藏起来,等我到的时候再给他看!
Oh, my God! I just got accepted into Caltech.
天呐!我刚被加州理工录取了。
You did? !
真的吗?!
That is incredible! We're gonna have a famous scientist in the family!
太棒了!我们家要出大科学家了!
Uh, not that there's any shame in learning a trade. Air conditioners are always gonna break.
学一门实在的手艺也没什么可耻的。空调总是会坏掉的。
Eh, I looked into it. It's a lot of classes.
我查过了。要上的课太多了。
Honey, that is unbelievable.
亲爱的,真是不可思议。
It's hardly unbelievable. Super-smart kid, super-smart school. I never doubted you.
没什么不可思议的。超厉害小孩,上超厉害学校。我从不怀疑你。
That must feel great.
一定感觉很棒。
Yep. Pretty great.
对啊,棒极了。
What was that?
这是怎么回事?
I think that was my fault.
我觉得是我的错。
Me too. Why?
我也觉得。为什么?
I do this all the time. She does these amazing things, and I'm so used to it, I don't even make a big deal over Caltech.
我总是这样。她这么了不起,而我却习以为常了,被加州理工录取我都没太当回事。
I got excited. Doesn't that count?
我这么兴奋,这还不算吗?
Well, honey, you get excited over everything. You're a born cheerleader.
亲爱的,什么事都会让你兴奋。你天生就是个啦啦队长。
I just need to make a really big fuss over Alex today. That's all.
我今天要给艾丽克斯好好宣传庆祝一下。就这样。
I know -- you're upset because I said that you were a born --
我知道,你不爽因为我说你天生是个...
There's no such thing as a born cheerleader. It takes hard work and sacrifice.
没有什么天生的啦啦队长。刻苦训练,作出大量牺牲才能当上的。
You know what a human pyramid is without hours of training? 10 obituaries.
你知道没有充分训练就跳人体金字塔会怎么样吗?10条人命就没了。