Emma, wait up.
艾玛 等等
You heard the kid. Operation Cobra calls.
你听到他说的了 眼镜蛇行动有任务
I didn't think you believed any of that.
你不是不相信吗
Oh, I don't, but sometimes it's the only way to get through to henry.
我是不信 但是有时我只能这样和亨利沟通
You know, a custody battle against Regina isn't going to accomplish anything.
你知道 和瑞金娜争夺监护权什么都解决不了
You need to look at the big picture.
你得着眼大局
That's the only way you're gonna understand what you're up against.
只有这样你才能知道你面对的是什么
That's the only way you'll know how to beat Regina.
也只有这样你才能知道如何打败瑞金娜
Okay, new guy, how's that?
好吧 外来客 怎么做
Take the day off.
休息一天
Come with me, and I'll show you.
跟我来 我会让你明白
And where exactly would we be going on this magical mystery tour?
那我们这趟神奇的神秘旅行是要去哪里呢
If I told you, you would never come.
我要是说了 你决不会跟我走的
Oh, come on. Take a leap of faith.
来嘛 相信我一次
You come with me, and I promise you, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
你跟我走 我保证 你能找到你想要的
My kid needs me. I don't have time for faith.
我孩子需要我 我没时间来相信你
Hey. What's the emergency?
有什么紧急情况
This is sensitive.
这事要小心谨慎
If it's sensitive, why are we at Granny's, out in the open?
如果要小心谨慎 我们为什么还要在外婆家 在大庭广众下
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Who else knows that we hide the book at the sheriff's station?
还有谁知道我们把书藏在了警局
No one. Why?
没别人 怎么了
Someone changed it.
有人改过书
There's a new story in it.
这里有个新的故事