That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思。
What is it? If you've got something to say...now's the time to say it.
那是什么?如果你有话要说,那就趁现在。
Arthur. They've crossed the river.
亚瑟。他们已经过河了。
Look out! Will!
小心! 威尔!
You saved my life.
你救了我。
Yeah...I don't know what I was thinking.
是啊,我也不知道自己怎么想的。
Come on, get him inside!
快点,把他抬到里面去!
That's twice I've saved you. Twice?
我救了你两次。 两次?
It was me. I'm the one that used the magic.
是我。魔法是我用的。
Will, don't... It's alright, Merlin. I won’t be alive long enough for anyone to do anything to me.
威尔,别说 没关系,梅林。就算有人想对我采取措施我也已经没命了。