I did it. I saw how desperate things were becoming, I had to do something.
是我干的。我发现战局对我们太不利,我必须干点什么。
You're a sorcerer?
你是魔法师?
Yeah. What are you going to do? Kill me?
是的。你打算怎么样?杀了我?
No. Of course not.
不。当然不。
Merlin...do what you can for him.
梅林,他就交给你了。
I was right about him. I told you he was going to get me killed.
我没说错吧。我就知道他会让我没命的。
You're not going to die.
你不会死的。
You're a good man, Merlin, a great man, and one day you're going to be servant to a great king.
你是个好人,梅林,很好的人,将来你会效忠于一位伟大的国王。
Now you can still make that happen.
现在你依然有机会实现这一切。
Thanks to you.
多亏了你。
This place has been boring without you. It was good to see you again. You too.
你走了之后,这地方变得很无聊。很高兴又见到了你。 我也是。