Mystic Falls...I was born here.
神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生
This is my home.
这里是我的家
And mine. And mine.
也是我的,还有我
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us.
几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在我们之中
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers...
有吸血鬼,狼人,二重身
witches. And even hybrids.
女巫,甚至还有混血儿
Now I'm one of them,a vampire,
我现在是吸血鬼的一员
and everything I used to feel has changed.
过去的种种感觉都发生了改变
Feelings for him have been magnified.
对他的感情被放大了
I can't do this, Elenanot anymore.
我做不到,埃琳娜,我撑不下去了
I know.
我明白
Her brother is the key to finding the cure.
她弟弟是找到治愈方法的关键
I call this a hunter's mark.
我把这叫做猎人印记
The more I kill, the more it grows.
我杀的越多,它就显现得越多
It's invisible to anyone but another hunter.
这纹身只有猎人才看得见
And I will stop at nothing...
为了让她重新变回人类
to make her human again.
我会不惜一切代价
What do you mean, you're not coming?
你说什么,你不来了
I don't need to remind you
每次选神秘瀑布镇小姐
that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks.
你都缺席,真是讨厌
Besides, you're a founding family member.
而且你还是创始人家族成员
By definition, you have to be here.
也就是说,你非出席不可
Elena and I broke up.
埃琳娜和我分手了
By definition, I don't need to be anywhere.
也就是说,我哪里都不想去
Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?
这是个让你我都郁闷的消息
I'm not depressed.
我一点也不郁闷
I just want to rip into someone's artery
我要咬破某人动脉
and feed until I can't breathe anymore.
把血吸干,狂欢至死
You can't. As your sober sponsor,
不行,作为你的行为督导
I'm not going to let that happen.
我决不允许这种事发生
Try and sublimate.
试着做个高尚的人
She said she has feelings for Damon.
她说对达蒙有感情
What?
什么
She can't have feelings for Damon.
她不能对达蒙有感觉
He's...Damon,
那可是达蒙啊
And you're you, and I'm...
你才是她的真爱,这消息
revolted.
真令人震惊
You know, I'm gonna talk to her.
我会和她好好谈
I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain.
我会让她摆脱那些离谱的想法
Yeah, well, I don't know what good that'll do.
我觉得那样于事无补
Elena's right.
埃琳娜说得对
Being a vampire really has changed her.
成为吸血鬼让她改变了许多
All the more reason you need to cure her.
这更加坚定你治愈她的决心
Look, I got to go.
我得挂了
Be careful and remember,
自己保重,你要记得
there's sublimating and then there's insanity.
高尚与疯狂只有一线之隔
I'll be fine. Bye.
我没事的,再见
In what world do the words "Tell no one" mean"
不要让任何人知道"这句话怎么就让你变成
"tell your brother and every teenage sycophant in town"?
"告诉你哥和镇上所有小跟班都知道"呢
The secret's safe.
我没泄密
No one who knows about the cure would endanger us.
没人知道治愈方法会危及我们
Trust me. You know I want to find it more than anyone else.
相信我,你知道我比任何人都关心那件事
Then I suggest you find some vampires for Jeremy to kill
那你最好快找些吸血鬼让杰里米杀
before I'm tempted to offer you up as a victim.
不然我就送你去给他练练手
And try to keep this one to yourself, would you?
这事不要告诉别人,记住了吗
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
You know. Out.
去外面了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
Out.
外面
Ok. I see shady Stefan is back.
好吧,又变成有秘密的斯特凡了
Please don't tell me that you're still working with Klaus.
别告诉我你还在跟克劳斯联手
You obviously haven't heard.
你显然还不知情
Elena and I broke up.
埃琳娜和我分手了
Got it. I'll be quick, then.
明白,长话短说
So apparently if we want to find the cure,
如果我们想找到治愈方法,显然
we have to find a vampire hunter
需要一位吸血鬼猎人
who can kill enough vampires
杀够吸血鬼,才能看到猎人印记
to reveal the map on the hunter's mark.
所绘制出的地图
Now, unless we want Jeremy to go all Connor 2.0,
除非我们想让杰里米变成加强版康纳
I suggest we find a different hunter.
否则就要另找猎人代替他
Ok. And?
好吧,所以呢
And I was gonna ask professor Shane,
我打算去问肖恩教授
but it turns out he's shadier than you are.
但他好像比你还神秘
Matt Donovan connected him and the pastor
马特·多诺万查了电话记录
through phone records.
发现他和牧师有牵连
Apparently the two were very chatty
发现牧师在爆炸发生那天
the day that the pastor blew up the council.
和他相聊甚欢
So you're gonna confront Shane,
你要去质问肖恩
threaten him, possibly kill him that sort of thing?
威胁他,也许会杀了他,是这样吗
Yeah, unless he tells me what he's up to.
是的,除非他坦白自己的阴谋
What do you say?
你意下如何
We tag team?
上阵亲兄弟
Nah.
不必
I'd say you're on your own.
你还是自己行动吧
Or we could just blow it off, then
或者我们先不理这事
go get drunk,
出去喝个痛快
brotherbond over some tridelts
庆祝兄弟情战胜三角恋
if you...
如果
you know, want some quality time.
你想和老哥共度美好时光的话
Let's not pretend like this isn't the best day
不必假惺惺,这是你一生中最美好的一天
of your life.
你我心知肚明
I'm your best friend, and I would never pick sides,
我是你的闺蜜,我不会选边站
But are you sure that this is what you want?
但你确定这是你想要的结果吗
Because Stefan is your soul mate.
因为斯特凡才是你的灵魂伴侣
Sorry. Picking sides.
对不起,要选择阵营
It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore,
并不是我不再爱斯特凡
but I can't deny that ever since I turned,
但我不能否认掉从我被转化后
my feelings for Damon have become more intense.
对达蒙的感觉愈演愈烈
Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in
这我知道,斯特凡跟我说了
on all the gory Damon details.
所有有关达蒙那些血淋淋的细节
He did?
他跟你说了
Is he ok?
他还好吧
No. He's heartbroken.
不好,他都伤心死了
Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him?
那我该怎么做,欺骗他吗
No, but you weren't supposed to let Damon
不是,但你不该让达蒙
weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart.
趁机入侵你那困惑新生的吸血鬼内心
Well, he did, and that's exactly what I amconfused.
他的确入侵了,这恰是我所困惑的
I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean.
我得弄清楚这些感觉到底意味着什么
Excuse me. I'm a little lost.
打扰一下,我有点迷路了
I'm here to interview contestants.
我来这里面试参赛佳丽的
You're professor Shane?
你是肖恩教授吗
Yeah, that's right professor by day,
就是鄙人,白天是教授
pageant judge by other day.
几天前成了盛会评委
In spite of being absurdly unqualified,
尽管是不够格的离谱
I'm apparently awarding a scholarship.
我显然是大会颁予奖学金者
Inside by the parlor.
穿过会客室,就在里面
Right here?
就那儿吗
All right. I'll just follow the scent
好的,我只要闻发胶香
of hair spray and World Domination.
顺着音乐声就好
He's the one who told Damon
他就是告诉达蒙
how to break the hunter's curse.
如何打破猎人诅咒的那个人
He's also the one that has Bonnie so obsessed
他也是让邦妮沉迷
with practicing magic
练习魔法
that she bailed on pageant prep.
以致她放弃盛会准备的人
And now he's judging Miss Mystic Falls?
现在他又成了神秘瀑布镇小姐的评委
Jack of all trades or kind of creepy?
是个多面手还是有点让人毛骨悚然呢
So your sister's making me be her date.
你姐姐让我当她的舞伴
Do I have to do that weird dance thing?
我非得跳那奇怪的舞蹈吗
I'm pretty sure that's just for the contestants.
我相当肯定那是参赛佳丽跳得
I heard that you're April's escort. How'd that happen?
我听说你是艾普莉的男伴,怎么回事
She needed a date, and apparently you were taken.
她需要个舞伴,明显你被定走了
Uh. Ok, let's just take these,
好吧,我们先把这些拿进去
and we'll come back for the kegs.
然后回来搬这些桶
Wait.
等等
You want to see something cool?
想开开眼界吗
How did you just do that?
你刚是怎么做到的
Ever since I was "Awoken" as a hunter,
自从我被唤醒成为猎人之后
I've had all this energy, like all the time.
我就有这股力量,像是与生俱来的
Jer, I think you need to talk to someone about this.
杰里米,我觉得你得跟人说说这事
I mean, look what happened to Connor, ok?
康纳发生的一些事,好吗
A byproduct of this energy
这股力量的附带作用
is that you're gonna want to kill vampires,
是你会想要杀死吸血鬼
and you happen to live with one.
而你刚好跟一个吸血鬼住一起
Hey, I would never hurt my sister.
我决不会伤害我姐姐的
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Can I help you?
我能帮您吗
Time for a little break.
到时间休息一会儿了
He'll be safe with me.
他和我在一起很安全
Who are you?
你是谁
Why is there a cop outside?
门外为什么有个警察
I'm a convicted murderer.
我是被控的谋杀犯
Are you guilty?
你有罪吗
Of course I am.
我当然有罪
Any regrets?
后悔了吗
Only that I got caught.
只有被抓的时候才这么觉得
Whoa. Stop. Stop.
站住,站住
Those flowers go in the back,
这些花送到后面去
as indicated by the floral chart
按花图摆放
that you guys had plenty of time to memorize.
你们得花大量时间来记熟
Yeah. Thank you.
很好,谢谢
Now, how did I know I'd find you at the helm of this ship?
我是怎么找到你在掌舵全局呢
Go away. I'm busy.
一边去,我忙着呢
I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow.
我在想我明天应该什么时间来接你
About a quarter to never.
大概离永不差一刻钟
I was promised a date
你答应了用一个约会
in return for one of my hybrids.
换取我的一个混血儿
Yes, a date, like to a movie,
没错,一次约会,像是去电影院
where we don't have to talk
我们都不用说上话
and I can put at least 3 seats between us.
还能在中间至少隔三个位置
Surely the reigning Miss Mystic Falls
本届的神秘瀑布镇小姐无疑
won't be hosting the party alone.
不会单独主持这场盛会
And I assume you're not taking Tyler
我猜在泰勒和他的狼人女士
not after his indiscretions
那件事之后
with his lady werewolf friend.
你也不会邀请他同行了
Fine. If you insist on coming,
好吧,如果你坚持要来
meet me here, 2 p.m. Black tie optional.
下午两点来这见我,随意的黑色礼服
And I already have a dress,
我已经有礼服了
so don't even think of getting me so much as a corsage.
所以别想着给我带个胸花
You understand?
清楚了吗
I'll see you tomorrow, Caroline.
明天见,卡罗琳
Scream. Let it out. We're on an abandoned farm.
尖叫吧,发泄出来,我们在荒弃的农场里
No one can hear you for miles.
数英里之内不会有人听得到
Easy for you to say, wolf girl.
狼女,你说得倒简单
You never turned 20 times in a row.
你从没连续变身20次
No, but I watched a bunch of your hybrid friends go through it.
是没有,但我看着你一群混血儿朋友经受过
Why does it have to be like this?
为什么一定要这样
Uhh! Why break every bone over and over?
为什么每次都要一次次骨折
That's what the sire bond is.
这就是认祖归忠的意义所在
You're grateful to Klaus because he released you
你很感激克劳斯因为他让你
from the pain of having to turn every full moon.
摆脱了每个月圆之夜的变身之痛
So you're gonna keep turning until it doesn't hurt.
所以你就要不停变身,直到疼痛消失
Then you'll have nothing to be grateful for.
然后你就不需要感激他了
Uh! What's in all this for you?
你这样做有什么目的
I don't hear bones cracking.
骨折声怎么停了
Caroline bought us another day.
卡罗琳帮我们多争取了一天
Klaus wants to go with her to Miss Mystic Falls tomorrow.
克劳斯要跟她一起去神秘瀑布镇小姐大赛
So does that mean we're going?
意思是我们也要去吗
Watching Klaus fawn over Caroline
去看克劳斯在一个破选美比赛上
at some lameass pageant?
对卡罗琳百般殷勤吗
No, thanks.
得了吧
Come on.
还是去吧
We need to hide what's going on here
我们得为这里的活动做掩饰
by pretending that I was the one
去看比赛,来证明我才是
that broke you two up,
你们分手的原因
and besides, isn't it at your house?
而且,比赛不是在你家举行吗
Guys, like this isn't torture enough?
两位,我已经很痛苦了
Can you take it outside?
你们就不能在外面说吗
Fine. We'll go.
好吧,我们去
Wear a dress.
记得穿晚礼服
You need a hand?
要帮忙吗
Yeah. Please. This clasp is tricky.
要,谢谢,这个搭扣好难弄
Hey, I, uh, picked up your clothes
我从干洗店帮你把
from the dry cleaners.
衣服拿回来了
They should be hanging on your door.
挂在你门上了
I really wish you'd stop acting
你能不能别这么假惺惺
like you were still my sister.
好像你还是我姐似的
How do you wake up with a knife in your hand
为什么你手里拿着一把匕首醒来
and not remember how it got there?
却不知道什么时候拿的
It's that hunter's mark, Jer.
因为那个猎人印记,杰里
It's messing with you.
它在扰乱你的思维
What if I'm turning into Alaric?
难道我会变成阿拉里克那样
I probably died too many times with this ring on my finger,
也许我戴着这戒指死过太多次了
and I'm developing an alter ego, like he did.
因此开始产生双重人格,跟他一样
"Newly awakened hunters may not be fully conscious"
刚觉醒的猎人可能不会很清楚
of their actions."
自己的行为"
"Their subconscious pushes through"
他们的潜意识不断刺激大脑
until the urge becomes a basic instinct."
最终使那种冲动变为本能"
You're not having a psychotic break, Jer.
这根本不是精神分裂,杰里
You either tell Elena, or I will.
要么你去告诉埃琳娜,不然我就去
Fine.
好吧
I'll tell her when I see her.
我见到她就告诉她
All right. We should probably get going.
好了,我们差不多该走了
Need a ride?
要搭车吗
Uh, no. Go ahead. I'll meet you there.
不用了,你去吧,我们在那里见
All right.
好
Blue. Blue.
蓝色好,蓝色好
Really? The blue seems a little safe.
真的吗,我觉得蓝色有点保守
Safe is good when it comes to the judges.
面对评委,保守点挺好的
She's right.
说得对
Gracie Lockwood had a 3foot slit her year
格雷西·洛克伍德参选的时候开了3英尺的口子
and practically got laughed off the court.
简直就是被笑出场子的
She got my vote.
当年我投了她的票
Get out, lurker.
滚出去,你个变态
Ouch.
好疼
Where's professor Shane?
肖恩教授去哪了
Check the judges' table.
去评委席找啊
Red one, definitely.
穿红的,相信我
We've already agreed that the red one's a little bit too showy.
我们一致觉得红色太艳丽了
It's a pageant. That's the whole point.
这可是选美,艳丽才是重点好吗
Did you win Miss Mystic last year?
去年你当了神秘镇小姐吗
No. I don't think you did.
好像没有吧
Neither did Elena, and she wore blue.
埃琳娜也没当上,因为她穿了蓝色
Nobody cares what you think.
我们才不在乎你怎么想
I care.
我在乎
See? April cares.
看到没,艾普莉在乎
Red, right, Elena?
红色好,对吧埃琳娜
The red is pretty.
红色确实很漂亮
And my work here is done.
那么我这就走
Uh, what happened to 30 seconds ago
你30秒前不是说
when you hated the red one?
红色很难看吗
What happened to "Safe is good"?
不是说,保守点好吗
Whichever one you want to wear, April.
还是随你来选吧,艾普莉
What just happened?
到底怎么回事
Damon.
达蒙
Still here.
还在
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Stefan told me about the breakup.
斯特凡跟我说过你们分手的事了
I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.
我应该表示遗憾的,可我并不遗憾
What did he say?
他说了什么
Oh, you know Stefan.
你了解斯特凡的
The guy just went on and on about it. Wouldn't shut up.
他就是不停地说,说个没完
So he didn't tell you why?
他没告诉你为什么吗
Nope, but I'm sure it has something to do
没,不过这原因应该
with you acting weird, so why don't you tell me?
跟你举止奇怪有关,不如你来告诉我
You.
因为你
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Looks like we're traveling the same circuit.
看来我们一直在绕圈子
Professor Shane.
肖恩教授
Just the guy I wanted to see.
我正找你呢
So I'm in search of another Hunter.
我最近在找另一个猎人
Hunter with a capital "H"? Why?
猎人,有什么特殊含义吗
Same reason anyone needs a hunter...
就像每个人都需要个猎人身份
Loneliness, drinking buddy, fourth for golf.
解闷,酒友,三缺一
I thought you said you already had a potential.
我以为你已经有一个潜在角色了
I did, but he ended up being potentially a problem, so...
是的,但我发现他变成了潜在问题
There's nothing I can do to help you.
我想我帮不上你
Well, why don't you help me with this?
那何不帮帮我这件事呢
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
What's in your little lesson plan there, professor?
你有什么小计划呢,教授
You think too highly of me, Damon.
你高估我了,达蒙
I'm gonna go find the other judges.
我去看看其他评委们
Hey, no pity votes for April Young, ok?
别因为同情而为艾普莉·杨投票,好吗
I mean, just because her dad blew up a house
我是说,她爸爸炸了一间
with a dozen people in it doesn't mean
满屋子人的房子不意味着
she should get a tiara.
她应该获得冠军
But you knew him, didn't you?
不过你认识他,对吧
Because I hear you two racked up
因为我听说你俩有一笔
a pretty impressive phone bill.
数目不小的电话账单啊
If you want to know something about me, Damon, just ask.
你想知道什么,直接问吧,达蒙
Ok.
好啊
How did you convince the pastor to kill all those people?
你怎么说服牧师炸死那些人的
Did you just accuse me of mass murder
你现在在高校选美会上
in the middle of a high school pageant?
指责我是大屠杀的主谋吗
Welcome to this season's
欢迎来到本季度
Miss Mystic Falls.
"神秘瀑布镇小姐"大赛
We are so excited to showcase
我们非常高兴介绍给大家
our most outstanding community leaders in the making.
参与筹划的出色的社区领袖们
What am I doing here?
带我来这儿干什么
Getting the chance to make your sister human again.
帮助你姐姐变回人类
You interested?
感兴趣吗
You have no idea.
你不知道我有多想
Actually, I do.
事实上,我知道
Who is that?
这是谁
Oh, it doesn't really matter.
他是谁不重要
All that matters is that you're a vampire hunter
重要的是,你是吸血鬼猎人
and he's a vampire.
而他是个吸血鬼
Well, almost.
基本上是个吸血鬼了
Was this all so I could stake him?
就这么做是为了让我杀了他吗
Do you think I want to do this, Jeremy? Look at me.
你觉得我很想这么干吗,杰里米,看着我
I hate this. I don't want to do this, but your sister
我讨厌这样,也不想这样,但你姐姐
isn't supposed to be a vampire,
不应该变成吸血鬼
and we need to help her.
我们得帮她
He's a murderer,
他是个凶手
and he will gladly kill again,
他还会继续杀人
so do it, Jeremy.
动手吧,杰里米
Kill him.
杀了他
Stefan, what are you doing?!
斯特凡,你在干什么
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Do it, Jeremy, or I will rip the chains off for real.
动手,杰里米,不然我就把链子解开
Do it!
动手
All right, enough. He's dead.
好了,够了,他已经死了
Hey, why am I bussing your tables?
为什么要让我帮你收拾桌子
I said no empty glasses.
我说了空杯子不要留着
Will you guys pick up the tempo?
你们能挑个欢快的音乐吗
This is a pageant, not a funeral.
这是选美大赛,不是葬礼
And how am I doing?
我怎么样啊
You're...
你...
perfect.
很完美
Just so beyond annoying,
只是太烦人了
I can't even look at you.
我都不忍心看
They didn't waste any time, did they?
他们果然不会放过任何机会
Let's just get today over with.
赶紧做完今天的事情吧
I can't believe that I won.
难以置信我居然赢了
I just want to thank the judges
真想感谢评委
for seeing past the fact that I'm a raging bitch.
没有计较我以前那狂暴的性格
You don't want to do that.
别那么做
Those girls will cut you.
那些女孩会伤到你的
They have nails.
她们有长指甲
I have claws.
可是我有爪子
Hi, everyone. I'm Caroline Forbes.
大家好,我是卡罗琳·福布斯
As the reigning Miss Mystic Falls,
作为现任"神秘瀑布镇小姐"
it is my honor to introduce
我非常荣幸地介绍
this year's Miss Mystic court!
本届"神秘瀑布镇小姐"团队
We begin the procession with Valerie Fell,
首先有请瓦莱莉·菲尔
Accompanied by Dylan Clark.
以及她的男伴狄伦·克拉克
Next we have Amber Wolverton,
接下来有请安伯·沃弗顿
Accompanied by Hector Linsey.
以及她的男伴赫克托·林赛
And here's Michelle Cunningham...
下面是米歇尔·柯宁汉...
Have you seen Jeremy?
看到杰里米了吗
He's probably with the escorts.
他可能和其他男伴们在一起
Caroline told me to wrangle the escorts.
卡罗琳让我负责男伴
He's not here.
可他不在这儿
Brianna Johnson, accompanied by...
布里安娜·琼森,以及她的男伴...
Did he tell you about his nightmares?
他给你讲他的噩梦了吗
What nightmares?
什么噩梦
The ones where he kills you.
那个他杀死你的梦
Katherine Wilson, accompanied by Eric Hanson.
凯萨琳·威尔森和她的男伴埃里克·汉森
I'll find him, but...
我会去找他的,但是...
April's about to get abandoned.
艾普莉现在没有男伴了
I got this.
我来当
And finally...Thanks.
最后出场的是...谢谢
We have a lastminute entryApril Young,
最后出场的是,艾普莉·杨
accompanied by Jeremy Gilbert.
陪同者是杰里米·吉尔伯特
Jeremy's running late.
杰里米迟到了
I guess you'll do.
有你在也行
You lead.
你领舞
Hey, what's with the lastminute escort change?
最后换男伴是怎么回事
Where is Jeremy?
杰里米去哪里了
I'm calling him right now.
我正在给他打电话
He's not picking up.
但是他不接
Do the math. Emo teen.
想一想,青春期少年
Open bar. It's fine.
免费酒吧,没事的
Matt said that Jeremy's been having nightmares
马特说杰里米一直做噩梦
about killing vampires
梦到杀吸血鬼
and he's been hiding it from me.
但他一直在瞒着我
Relax. I'm sure he's fine.
别紧张,他应该没事的
I don't know. I have a bad feeling.
我不知道,我感觉很不好
If I'm not worried, you shouldn't be worried.
如果我不担心的话,你也不用担心
Let it go.
放轻松
I'll go look for him.
我去找找他
OK.
好
OK. You go home.
好,现在你回家
I'm gonna start asking around here.
我在这边问问看
Maybe Damon's right.
可能达蒙说得对
Maybe he grabbed a bottle from the bar
可能他在酒吧喝了酒
and snuck off to the woods.
自己一个人到树林去了
No. Damon's never right.
不,达蒙永远都是错的
Damon is sneaky and manipulative and rude,
达蒙是卑鄙自私操纵他人粗鲁无礼
but he's never right.
但是从来没有对过
How can you not see that?
你怎么这个都没看出来
I don't know, but why do I think
我不知道,但是你为什么会
that you won't hesitate to tell me?
毫不犹豫地告诉我这些
Fine. Friendtervention.
好吧,是我瞎说
I think your socalled feelings for Damon
我觉得你那所谓的对达蒙有感觉
are really starting to cloud your judgment,
现在真的开始扰乱你的判断力了
and I don't like it,
我很不喜欢这个
and the thought of you two together
一想到你们两个人在一起
really makes me want to barf.
真的让我很恶心
Easy, love. You're making a scene.
放松,亲爱的,你这样太引人注意了
Wow. Caroline, thank you
真谢谢你,卡罗琳
for making this very difficult time so much easier.
你真是让这段困难时期变轻松多了
How did I become the bad guy?
我怎么成了坏人了
Let's get you a drink.
我们去喝一杯
I'll tell you all about being the bad guy.
让我来告诉你怎么做坏人
Please don't tell me
千万别跟我说
that you've roped Jeremy into a world of crazy.
你把杰里米扯进了疯狂的世界
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Elena needs a cure.
埃琳娜需要治愈
Oh, right. So you can turn her back into
对,这样你就可以把她变回
the girl who's still in love with you.
那个仍然爱你的女孩了
You know, I get why you wouldn't
我知道你为什么
want to believe it, Damon,
不愿意相信,达蒙
but she isn't herself anymore.
但是她现在已经完全变了
Of course you would think that.
你当然会这么想
Leave it alone, Stefan.
别管了,斯特凡
How far did the mark grow?
纹身出现多少了
Show me on this drawing.
画给我看看
Sorry, Stefan. I can't trust you.
抱歉,斯特凡,我不能相信你
How far is it, Jeremy?
到底有多少了,杰里米
I said I can't.
我说过了,我不能
Answer me, or I will make you answer me.
回答我,否则我会让你回答
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
What does the mark look like?
现在纹身是什么样子
I guess I can't be compelled anymore.
我好像不能被控制了
It's just, as her best friend,
作为她最好的朋友
it is my duty to warn her
我有责任提醒她
when she's making a giant mistake, right?
她犯了一个巨大的错误,是吧
And now she's taking Damon's side on everything.
可是现在她什么都站在达蒙那边
So being a vampire has changed her.
成为吸血鬼改变了她
But being a vampire only amplifies who you already are.
但是当吸血鬼只会放大人的本性
It doesn't turn you into a completely different person.
不会把人变的和以前完全不同
Very peculiar.
确实很奇特
What's that look for?
你这个表情是什么意思
It'll all make sense eventually.
最终一切都会讲得通的
Whatever. Just hurry up and find the cure.
无论如何,抓紧找到治愈方法吧
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
Would you ever take it?
你会接受治愈吗
Now, why would I want to cure myself
我为什么要治愈自己
of being the most powerful creature
我可是世界上
on the planet, hmm?
最强大的生物,对吧
So there's not one single moment
也就是说你从来没想过
in your whole life that you wanted to be human.
当个正常的人类
How about you?
那你呢
Life used to be a lot easier.
以前生活是很容易的
Don't you miss the days of being...
难道你不想念那些...
"Chair of the Mystic Falls beautification committee"
神秘瀑布镇美丽委员会主席
and the "Director of the policemen's yearly raffle"?
警察年度抽奖活动主任
Is that my Miss Mystic application?
那是我的神秘小姐申请书吗
Where did you get that? "When I am chosen,
你从哪里弄到手的,要是我当选了
I intend to redefine excellence"...
我会重新定义优秀的含义...
Now, I'm really enjoying your use of "When" here.
这里的"要是"用的很好
It's very confident.
表明你很自信
"And above all, I promise to aspire,
总之,我向大家承诺志向
inspire, and perspire."
灵感和汗水
Obviously, we found a shortage of words ending in "Spire."
这里你很明显好词不够用了
Yeah. It's very funny. It's hilarious. Just
对,确实很搞笑,快点...
Don't.
不要
How do those two know each other?
他们俩怎么会认识
They don't.
不认识
Paranoid much?
太多疑了吧
The council just got burned to a crisp.
委员会刚被烧成碎片
Some mysterious hunters just blew through town,
某些神秘的猎人刚刚在镇子上折腾了一番
and this guy just happens to know
而这家伙恰好知道
everything about everything.
一切的一切
Yes, paranoid.
是的,很多疑
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Sorry. I got stuck at work.
抱歉,因为工作耽误了一会
Jeremy, if you were too chicken to do the dance thingy,
杰里米,如果你不敢来跳舞的话
then you should've just told me.
你可以直接告诉我
No, no. I knew the dance.
不,不是,我会跳舞
I watched some lesson online,
我在线看了些教程
like, 100 times.
差不多看了100次
You did?
真的吗
Hey, what's that Shane guy doing here?
那个肖恩在这里干什么
He's a judge.
他是评委
I talked to him about my dad.
我跟他谈了我爸爸的事
I mean, he said that he never seemed depressed
他说我爸爸从没表现出沮丧
or suicidal or anything, so
或者有自杀倾向之类的,所以
Your dad? Yeah.
你爸爸,对
You know, I figured I'd explore every possibility,
你知道,我想我要了解每一种可能
even the bleak ones.
即使是不好的可能
What are you looking at?
你在看什么呢
Your dad was doing the right thing for this town.
你爸爸在为这个镇子做正确的事情
The whole council was. They died heroes.
整个委员会都是,他们都是英雄
Oh, you again.
又是你
I must be the least intimidating mass murderer ever.
我一定是有史以来最不吓人的大屠杀凶手
Well, you still never gave me a name,
你还是一个名字都没告诉我
and it's kind of urgent.
现在情况很紧急
Listen. There is no other name. Look.
听着,没有其他人了
At any given moment, there are 5 hunters in existence, all right?
在任何时刻,都有五个猎人存在
Most of them have no idea who they are
他们大多数都不知道自己的身份
or what their purpose is.
也不知道自己的目的
Means finding more than one in a lifetime
也就意味着这辈子能找到第二个的可能性
is next to impossible.
几乎没有
Subtle.
动作挺敏捷
Like you didn't already know.
别装你不知道
You have 5 seconds to give me another name,
给你五秒钟说出第二个人
or you die.
否则你就死定了
You know, since it's generally unwise
你知道,一般来说吸血鬼
for a vampire to seek out a hunter,
去找猎人是非常不明智的
it means you're interested in the mark.
这也就说明你对印记非常感兴趣
That's probably because of where it leads,
大概是因为印记指向的地方
but here's the thing.
但事实是这样的
Even if you complete the mark
即使你完成了印记
and you get the map,
得到了地图
the thing that you're looking for
你所寻找的那样东西
is sealed with a spell only a certain kind
也是被咒语所封印的,只有特定的
of witch can perform.
一类女巫可以解开
What kind of witch?
哪类女巫
Come on, Damon.
行了吧,达蒙
I love pressure points. What kind of witch?
我最爱压痛点了,哪类女巫
Come on. You're a big boy.
别这样,你是个大人了
You can figure this one out.
你可以自己想清楚
A Bennett witch.
贝内特家族的女巫
Aren't too many of those lying around,
周围可没有太多的女巫
as I'm sure you know.
所以我确定你知道的
So none of this matters until Bonnie
所以再帮你重新施展巫术之前
is back in touch with her magic.
这一切都没有意义
Between the two of us, who do you think
你和我俩人,你觉得
she trusts to help her get there?
她会相信谁能帮她恢复呢
5 seconds are up
五秒到了
unless you just realized you need me alive.
现在你意识到你需要我好好活着了吧
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在,如果你不介意的话
I have a scholarship to award.
我还有一个奖学金要授予
And now the moment you've been waiting for.
现在到了大家期待已久的时刻
Caroline, would you do the honors?
卡罗琳,你来宣布吧
This year's Miss Mystic Falls is...
今年神秘瀑布镇小姐是
April Young.
艾普莉·杨
Jeremy.
杰里米
Hey, where have you been?
你去哪了
What are you doing with that?
你拿那个做什么
Put it down.
放下
Connor was right.
康纳是对的
All I can think about is killing vampires.
我满脑子都在想杀死吸血鬼
You're nothing like Connor.
你和康纳完全不同
I want to believe that,
我也想相信这点
and I know I don't want to hurt you,
我也知道我不想伤害你
but everything inside of me is telling me
但是我的内心却一直对我说
to drive this stake through your heart.
把这个插进你的心脏
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
It's me, Jeremy.
是我啊,杰里米
And you're a vampire.
你是个吸血鬼
Yeah, but I'm also your sister.
对,但我还是你的姐姐
Jer...
杰里米
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我永远都不会伤害你
No.
不
Get it away from me.
别让我看到这个
Jere Jeremy.
杰里,杰里米
Jer, wake up. Please wake up.
杰里米,醒醒,醒醒
Jeremy! Get out of here, Matt.
杰里米,出去,马特
Jeremy, you don't want to do this, ok?
杰里米,你不想这样的,好吗
That's your sister.
这是你姐姐
It's that stupid mark on your arm.
是你胳膊上那该死的印记在作怪
Shut up, Matt! Jeremy, look at me.
闭嘴,马特,杰里米,看着我
I'm human, and I'm telling you
我是人类,我告诉你
not to hurt her.
别伤害她
Get out of here, Matt! Come on, let's get out of here.
出去,马特,来吧,我们出去
Let me do it. Let me do it. Let me do it.
让我来,让我来,让我来
Your mom parties harder than you do.
你妈妈对宴会可比你认真多了
Does she have the gene?
是她有狼人基因吗
Dad.
是爸爸
What about your parents?
你的父母呢
Never met them.
从来没见过
My adoptive parents found out
我变身的那个晚上
about my wolf gene when I did,
拆了家里的客厅
the night that I turned
那时候我的养父母
and tore apart their living room.
就发现我身上有狼人基因了
Promptly kicked me out.
他们立马就把我赶出去了
You never told me how it triggered.
你没告诉过我你是怎么触发的
You mean, who I killed?
你是问我杀了谁吗
Boating accident.
船只失事
We were drunk. I thought I wasn't.
我们喝多了,我以为我没有
So what's with you
所以你为什么
chatting up all these oldtimers, huh
会和这些老古董搭讪
my mom, that professor guy.
我妈妈,那个教授
That professor guy is, like, 30,
那个教授,只有差不多,30岁
And he's hot and smart.
他性感又聪明
You know him or something?
你认识他还是怎么样
No. I just met him. Why?
没有,我刚认识他,为什么这么问
No reason.
就问问
I never answered your question,
你问我有没有想过再做回人类
if I'd ever thought about being human.
我一直没有回答这个问题
Once.
有一次
I was on a trek in the Andes,
那时候我在安第斯山脉长途跋涉
and a hummingbird flew up to me
一只蜂雀朝我飞过来
and just hovered there staring at me.
一直在那儿盯着我,盘旋着
Its tiny heart was pattering like a machine gun...
它小小的心脏跳动的声音就像机关枪那样
And I thought, "What a thing, you know,
我就想,多么神奇的小东西
to have to work that hard every day
每天那样努力
just to stay alive,
只为了活着
to be constantly on the verge of death,
这样才能在生死边缘继续游走
and how satisfying every day must be
每一天,当它存活下来的时候
that it survived..."
一定非常满足
And that was the only time
那就是我唯一一次
I thought about being human.
想到要再做回人类
What's he saying?
他在说什么
A bunch of bs about being human.
一堆关于做人类的事
The sooner we get rid of this guy, the better.
我们越早摆脱他越好
Elena, wait.
埃琳娜,等等
I have to find Jeremy.
我得去找杰里米
This shouldn't be happening to him.
这些都不应该发生在他身上
Elena, wait. It's my fault.
埃琳娜,等等,是我的错
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I'm starting to think that when a hunter
我在想,也许吸血鬼猎人
kills a vampire, their urge
每杀一个吸血鬼
to keep killing grows stronger.
他们想要继续的渴望就越强烈
Tell me that Jeremy hasn't been with you
告诉我杰里米不是
this entire time.
一直和你在一起
Tell me that you haven't been making him
告诉我你没有让他
kill vampires, Stefan.
去杀吸血鬼,斯特凡
We need the map to get the cure.
我们需要找到那个治愈的地图
If getting my humanity back means stripping jeremy of his,
如果让我做回人类意味着要让杰里米失去人性
then I don't want the cure.
那我宁愿不要那治愈方法
He's the only way to fix all of this.
他是解决这一切的唯一方法
You mean me,
你是说我
the only way to fix me.
是解救我的唯一方法
You don't have to love me like this.
你没必要这样爱我
This is who I am now.
现在的我就是这样
The old Elena died when she went off that bridge.
以前那个埃琳娜,在掉下桥的时候就死了
Let her go.
放她走吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I can't keep living here
如果我想要杀了我的姐姐
if I want to kill my sister.
我就不能再住在这里了
Elena knows that.
埃琳娜知道这点
That's why she moved out and asked me to move in.
所以她搬出去了,让我搬进来
What? Look.
什么,听着
I'm not one of them, Jer.
我不是吸血鬼,杰里米
I'll keep an eye on you,
我能看着你
and we can keep this hunter business in check.
我们能控制好吸血鬼猎人这件事
Where's Elena gonna go?
那埃琳娜搬到哪里去了
I can't stay at home anymore.
我不能再住在家里
Pick a room.
选一个房间吧
I'll crash somewhere else.
我到别的地方去
Tell me it's over, Ty.
告诉我结束了,泰勒
I really don't think I can do this anymore.
我真的觉得我坚持不下去了
It's over. Nice work.
结束了,做得不错
We are one step closer to ending this.
距离结束这一切又近一步了
We got another one.
又成功了一个
Good.
好的
We're almost ready.
我们基本上都准备好了
I want to leave Tyler out of this when it all goes down.
我不希望最后把泰勒牵扯进来
We'll talk when you've broken the last one.
你解决所有混血儿之后,我们再谈这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Just being polite.
礼貌而已
Thought you hated whiskey.
觉得你不喜欢威士忌
My brother wants to kill me.
我弟弟想杀了我
Welcome to the club.
和我一样
Jeremy can't live with me,
杰里米不能和我住在一起
Stefan wants to fix me,
斯特凡想要把我变回人类
and Caroline flat out admitted
卡罗琳直接说
that she doesn't like me this way.
她不喜欢我现在这样
Think it's safe to say
我想我还是
that I'm not so great at this vampire thing.
不太会做吸血鬼
You want to know what I think?
想知道我怎么想吗
I don't think I've ever seen you more alive.
我觉得我从未见过你如此地鲜活
That dance that they did today
他们今天跳的那支舞
kind of reminded me of when
有点让我想起
When we danced together?
想起我们一起跳舞的时候吗
I wanted to dance with you today.
我今天想要和你跳舞的
Elena is right. I just need to let go.
埃琳娜是对的,我应该放手
No. You're right, Stefan.
不是,你才是对的,斯特凡
It's not pretty, and it's not easy,
这一切不美好,也不容易
but you can't give up on her.
但是你不能放弃她
Caroline, she looked me in the eye,
卡罗琳,她看着我的眼睛
and she told me to move on.
她告诉我往前走
She's lost, ok?
她现在搞不清楚,好吗
You and herepic.
你和她,是史诗般的
Her and damon ugh, god.
她和达蒙,天
There's something wrong with her.
她有些不对
Just promise me you won't stop looking for the cure.
答应我你不会停止找那个治愈
Klaus won't let me, even if I wanted to.
就算我想放弃,克劳斯不会允许的
What does he care? He doesn't even want it.
他为什么在意呢,他又不想再做回人类
He wants to keep Elena human
他希望埃琳娜是人类
so that he can make more hybrids.
那样他就可以制造更多混血儿
He's gonna need them.
他是会需要些混血儿
Tyler has almost got all of them unsired.
泰勒差不多把他们都解放了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
My...
我的
god.
老天
I was trying to understand why Klaus was so intrigued
我之前在想,为什么克劳斯对
by Damon and Elena.
达蒙和埃琳娜的事那么感兴趣
He said I would figure it out.
他说我会知道的
This is what he was talking about.
他就是这个意思
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Think about it.
你想想
Every time Elena has had a problem,
每次埃琳娜有什么问题
Damon has been the magic solution.
达蒙都会是那个神奇的解决者
Today Elena was worried about Jeremy.
今天,埃琳娜很担心杰里米
Who swoops in and tells her to relax?
是谁突然跑来告诉她放轻松
Damon, and she listens.
是达蒙,而她就听他的
When Elena started feeding, who said that she could only
埃琳娜开始吸血的时候,是谁说的
drink blood straight from the vein?
她只能直接喝血管里的血
Damon.
是达蒙
And when she tried to drink from animals?
她尝试着和动物血的时候
Couldn't keep it down.
她喝不下去
And blood bags? Same thing.
血袋呢,也不行
Name one vampire in the history of vampires
整个吸血鬼的历史中,你找不出任何一个
who couldn't drink blood from a blood bag.
不能喝血袋里的血的吸血鬼来
Damon said she couldn't, so she couldn't.
达蒙说她不行,她就不行
Damon likes the red dress, Elena likes the red dress.
达蒙喜欢红色的裙子,埃琳娜就喜欢红色的
Damon says kill Connor, she kills Connor.
达蒙说杀了康纳,她就杀了他
What if it's possible?
如果真的有这个可能呢
Damon's blood made her a vampire, right?
达蒙的血让她成为了吸血鬼,对不对
It's rare, but it happens.
这很少见,但却是发生了
What if this is one of those times?
如果这就是万分之一的可能
What if this is really happening?
如果就真的发生了呢
Elena is sired to Damon.
埃琳娜对达蒙认祖归忠了