My name is Elena Gilbert, and I'm a vampire.
我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特,我是吸血鬼
I'm learning how to survive, but there are complications.
我正学习如何生存,但情况有些复杂
You're sired to me, Elena.
埃琳娜,你对我认祖归忠了
Everything that you think you feel
也就是说,你以为自己拥有的感觉
Might not even be real.
可能不是真的
But there's hope now.
但现在有了希望
Tell them what the hunter
告诉他那猎人怎么说的
told you the tattoo leads to.
纹身究竟指向什么
He said there was a cure.
他说有个治愈的方法
Everyone wants it for a different reason.
想得到它的人各怀目的
For revenge...
为了复仇
To be human and in love...
为了重新做人,感受爱情
For the truth...
为了找出真相
I'm setting you free, Elena.
我要放你自由,埃琳娜
Do it!
动手啊
Carol Lockwood always said that togetherness
卡罗尔·洛克伍德常说
in times of tragedy,
在悲剧面前
leads to healing.
团结能治愈心伤
That one community is stronger than a thousand of its members.
社区的集体力量比千万人要强
but how does a community stay strong
但失去领导者之后,这个社区
after losing its leader?
将如何坚强
And Carol was so much more than just a mayor.
卡罗尔不仅仅是一镇之长
She was...
她还是
an openminded friend...
一位思想开明的朋友
And a concerned mother,
也是一位关爱孩子的妈妈
taken from us too soon
一场意外带走了她
by a terrible accident.
令我们始料未及
Screw this.
我听不下去
Tyler.
泰勒
Please join me in observing
请大家和我一起
a minute of silence in her memory.
为她默哀一分钟
You ok?
你没事吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Thank you very much.
感谢大家
In the wake of this tragedy,
值此悲难之际
the town has selected an interim mayor.
小镇选举出代理镇长
Many of you already know him.
许多人都认识他
Please welcome Mr. Rudy Hopkins.
欢迎鲁迪·霍普金斯先生
Thank you, sheriff.
谢谢你,警长
Carol Lockwood put this town first,
卡罗尔·洛克伍德以小镇利益为先
and that's why I'm here to talk to you guys.
因此我临危受命
You folks...
大家
April?
艾普莉
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine.
没事,我很好
But you're crying.
可你在哭
It's just the whole mayor thing.
镇长去世我很难过
You know, it's bringing up stuff with my dad.
让我想起过世的父亲
And I know you're a vampire.
还有,我知道你是吸血鬼
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Was that necessary?
有必要这样做吗
No, but it was fun.
没有,但很好玩
You just missed
你没来参加
the mandatory allschool assembly.
学校要求的集会
That's because I'm at a mandatory allalone drinking party.
那是因为我必须参加独自借酒浇愁的派对
Seriously? You decided to go on a ripper bender now?
不是吧,你要在这时做回开膛手吗
My brother slept with Elena.
我哥和埃琳娜滚床单了
Kind of puts a little bit of a damper on things.
实在是太让人郁闷了
First of all, you are not supposed to know that.
首先,你要假装不知道这件事
Second of all, Tyler is already spiraling,
其次,泰勒已经快崩溃了
and he gets priority.
先得安慰他
His mother just died. What do you expect?
他妈妈刚去世,你还想让他怎样
I'm his girlfriend. I expect him to talk to me.
我是他女朋友,我想让他跟我谈谈
But instead he's all angry,
但他现在异常愤怒
and it doesn't help that
每个人都说他妈妈的死
everyone keeps referring to his mother's death as an accident,
是一场意外,不过是把死于贪杯
which is really just a polite way of saying that she was drunk.
说得婉转点,这更是火上浇油
You think Klaus killed her?
你觉得是克劳斯杀死她的吗
I don't think she drowned in a martini glass.
我觉得她不是贪杯致死
Just get it together. I can't do it alone.
你振作点,我自己应付不来
The assembly's over.
集会结束了
What the hell's going on?
到底发生了什么事
The school will be empty soon.
学校里马上就要空无一人了
How many times did you compel me?
你控制了我多少次
Don't just don't lie.
别对我说谎
Rebekah says you lie.
丽贝卡说你爱说谎
Rebekah's not who you think she is, April.
丽贝卡不像你想的那么好,艾普莉
What, she's not a thousandyearold original vampire?
有多坏,不就是千年吸血鬼始祖吗
Listen, we can figure this out, ok,
听着,这事可以慢慢说
but we have to get out of here.
但我们得先离开这里
Sorry. Not allowed.
抱歉,我不许
Why don't you take a seat?
请坐吧
The rest of the class will be here shortly.
同学们马上就到齐
First saved message.
第一条留言
It's me.
是我
Look, I know why you sent me away.
我知道你为什么把我赶走
You think that what I'm feeling for you
你觉得我喜欢你
is because of the sire bond,
是因为认祖归忠
but I hate not being near you.
但我只想留在你身边
Go ahead. Make a move.
接着来,出招
I drove up here to be your wingman,
我来是给你做陪练的
not kick your ass.
不是来揍扁你的
Ok.
好吧
I get it. I get it.
我认输,我认输
You're a badass.
你下手可真狠
You see that?
看到了吗
Couldn't miss it. It was in slow motion.
想看不见都难,跟慢动作回放一样
Then teach me something useful.
那就快点教我些实用的
We've been here for days, and so far
我们来这里都好几天了,迄今为止
all you've done is bark orders.
你除了发号施令,毫无作为
Ok.
好吧
Take a seat at the bench, quarterback.
去坐冷板凳,四分卫
Karate kid wants a shot at the title.
空手道小子想得点教训
Jeremy, you're not ready for this.
杰里米,你还不够强
Well?
来吧
Now, all I have to do is apply
现在我要在你的下巴上轻轻施力
a little pressure under your jaw.
你的小命就交代了
Really? Again?
不是吧,又来了
Double pepperoni 3 days in a row.
双份意大利香肠,连吃三天
You guys eat anything else?
你们不换点别的吗
Why? Are you offering?
怎么,你有好的提议吗
A little something extra, cut off
这是小费,先让做披萨的
the pizza pipeline for a couple days.
歇几天,别再送了
No matter how much they beg, don't come back.
就算他们求你来,你也要不为所动
Sorry, guys.
抱歉
You're gonna starve us now?
你打算让我们断粮吗
If that's what it takes to make you a hunter.
为了让你成功成为猎人,值得一试
Now run around the lake, twice.
现在,绕湖跑两圈
Keep him company.
你也一起
I don't have to listen to you.
我不必听命于你
You do if you want to eat.
你要想吃东西就照办
...Being near you, and I miss you. Damon
...在你身边,而且达蒙,我很想你
I wish you would just let me come to you.
我希望你让我回到你身边
What?
什么事
Guess who.
猜猜是谁
I'm back, daggerfree,
我回来了
and I'm holding Elena hostage at the high school.
并且埃琳娜作为人质和我在学校
Just thought you should know.
就是通知你一声
Who the hell was dumb enough
是哪个蠢货
to pull that dagger out of you?
笨到把你的匕首拔出来了
I'll be asking the questions today.
今天轮不到你发问
See ya soon.
回见
I am only ready to talk to you
如果你决定回归文明世界
if you're ready to rejoin civilization.
我才做好和你交谈的准备
How would you like to drive
你觉得把
the white oak stake through Rebekah's heart?
白栎木桩插进丽贝卡的心脏怎么样
If it means you're not
如果你是说你不再
drinking your way through the mystic grill, sure.
继续坐在神秘酒吧喝酒,那就没问题
So...
所以
First speech under your belt.
第一次演讲之后
Now for the fun part.
现在是好玩的部分
Welcome to the world of careful coverups.
欢迎来到鲜为人知的世界
We've ruled Carol's death as head trauma from a fall.
我们裁决卡罗尔的死是因为摔下来撞到头部
That's the official autopsy.
这是官方尸检报告
She did not go gently, did she?
她死前受了很多折磨,是吧
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
We have ideas.
我们有些猜测
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Sharp teeth and bad table manners?
尖利的牙齿和粗暴的行为吗
You sure you want this?
你确定要胜任这个职务
I mean, 6 people were offered this job before you.
我是说,在你之前有六个人
They all said no for a reason.
都因为一个理由拒绝了这个职位
I'm saying yes for a reason,
我同意也因为一个理由
and my reason just walked in.
我的理由来了
I'll let you know what we find. Thank you, sheriff.
我会向你汇报最新进展,谢谢,警长
Hey, sheriff. Hey, dad.
你好警长,你好,爸爸
Far cry from being a traveling pharmaceutical rep.
和一个四处漂泊的医药代表相比真是差远了
I noticed a few of your friends missing from the assembly.
我注意到你几个朋友在集会消失了
So much for mandatorat I guess, huh?
我猜是受够了管制
Dad, stop it.
爸爸,别说了
You can't come in here and start making rules.
你不能刚一来就开始定规矩
I think this town could use a few more rules.
我想小镇应该有一些规矩
You're forgetting I can help protect the town.
你忘记了,我可以帮助保护小镇
I am well aware of your gifts, Bonnie...
我很清楚你的天赋,邦妮
But don't forget I'm your father.
但别忘了,我是你的父亲
That means that I get to protect you.
这意味着我要保护你
Hello, Stefan.
你好,斯特凡
I'm here. What do you want?
我来了,你想要什么
The same thing I wanted
你帮助克劳斯暗算我时
when you helped make Klaus stab me.
我就想得到的东西
The cure.
治愈方法
I hope you're not waiting for Caroline to show up
我希望你不是在等卡罗琳出现
and stake me...
然后再用木桩捅我
Because I already found her.
因为我已经找到她了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Did I say you could move?
我说你可以动了吗
Class is in session.
进入主题
You've all been compelled. You know the rules.
你们都被控制了,也都知道规矩
Answer my questions honestly,
诚实回答我的问题
no disobedience,
不能反抗
no one leaves.
不可以离开
April, my sweet, take notes.
艾普莉,亲爱的,你来记笔记
This is how you get answers in this town.
这就是你想在小镇里找到答案的方法
Let's start with a little quiz.
先来做个小测试
In the year 1114, my brother learned thanks to yours truly
1114年,我哥哥得知,这还要感谢你
about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos
得知吸血鬼猎人的五兄弟
that grew with each kill.
他们的纹身会随着杀戮而生长
And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?
这些纹身揭露了什么,埃琳娜
A map.
一个地图
Which led to, Caroline?
是引导我们,卡罗琳
A cure for vampirism.
找到治愈吸血鬼的方法
Perfect. We're all caught up.
太棒了,我们步调一致
Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other,
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托,上次我们见面时
but in order to decode the map,
但为了解码那份地图
you needed the location of the hunter's sword,
你需要知道猎人剑的位置
which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks.
你就用一些卑鄙的伎俩套出我的话
Assuming you found the sword,
假设你找的了剑
you must have found the cure,
你一定找到了治愈方法
and yet you're all still vampires,
然而你们还都是吸血鬼
which means something went wrong.
这代表某个环节出问题了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You asked me to take notes.
你让我记笔记
I wasn't being literal, darling.
亲爱的,我说说而已
But now that you mention it,
但既然你提到了
a flow chart would be nice,
流程图会是个更好的方法
which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch.
那就是说我们需要卡片和图钉,去找来
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
We don't know anything.
我们什么都不知道
So you just gave up?
那你就这么放弃了
I thought you'd do anything to save Elena,
我以为你为了救埃琳娜会不惜一切
even if it meant taking the cure yourself
尽管那意味着你自己也可以变成人类
so you could grow old and die with her.
这样就可以和她生老病死了
Why do you look so surprised?
为什么你这么惊讶
I'm missing something. What is it?
我错过好戏了吗,是什么
They broke up, ok?
他们分手了,行了吧
Now let us go.
可以让我们离开了吧
Broke up?
分手了
Wait. I'm confused.
等等,我很困惑
I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan.
斯特凡,我以为埃琳娜是你永恒之爱
I asked you what happened,
我问你发生了什么
and you have to tell me.
你必须如实回答
She slept with Damon.
她和达蒙滚床单了
Good.
很好
Now...
现在
Now do it like your life depends on it 'cause it does.
再继续,你活命要靠它
Don't act like you care about my life.
别假装很在意我的命
You care about the hunter's mark and curing Elena
你所关心的就是猎人纹身和治愈埃琳娜
so she's not sired to your ass.
这样她就不必对你认祖归忠了
Both require you to be alive,
这两点的前提是你要活着
which is why I've updated
所以我们的关系才更近一步
our relationship status to "It's complicated."
要我描述的话,该是"很复杂"
You talked to her at all?
你和她好好谈了吗
Elena?
埃琳娜
Maybe.
可能吧
Why? Runing out of voicemails to listen to?
为什么,语音信息里没有盼头了吗
I'm sorry. Did I interrupt play time?
不好意思,我打扰你们休息时间了吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I'm simply appreciating
我只是来呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
the sights and smells of nature,
顺便感受一下大自然
neither of which presently include
没想到居然碰见
rotting vampire flesh,
一堆吸血鬼腐肉
so I'm a bit concerned.
所以我有点儿担心啊
How many vampires has he killed?
他杀了多少吸血鬼
If we throw Jeremy out into the world right now, he's chum.
如果我们把杰里米放走,他可以当诱饵
Now, see, that's not a number.
那可不算数
12that's a number.
十二才算数
That's how many of my hybrids
这个数才是用我的剑
I slaughtered with my sword.
屠杀了的混血儿数量
3that's how many days it took
三天的时间
to quell the urge to kill your brother, after
才能让我平息杀死你哥哥的欲望
he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap.
他明知事实,却看着我步入死亡陷阱
One...
而一
That's the number of purposes you serve.
是你唯一的目的
You are here to grow Jeremy's mark,
你在这里等杰里米的印迹显现
So I ask again...
所以我再问一遍
How many vampires has he killed since he's been here?
到这里之后他杀死多少吸血鬼
Zero.
一个都没有
That's a pity.
真是可惜
I'm going to need that cure
我需要那治愈方法
sooner rather than later,
越快越好
Hybrid shortage and all.
缺少足够的混血儿还有其他
How can I help?
我能帮上忙吗
You know...
你知道...
Now that you mention it,
既然你提起来了
Jeremy... watch and learn.
杰里米,学着点儿
That's for Carol Lockwood.
这一枪是为卡罗尔·洛克伍德的
So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys,
吸血鬼埃琳娜是个喜欢坏男孩的荡妇
which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol.
这也就解释了为什么斯特凡满身的酒气
But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving,
但却不能解释为什么这个甜美可爱
innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan.
无知的埃琳娜会对斯特凡如此无情
How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please.
她怎么忍心这样伤害你呢,回答我
She didn't know it at the time,
那时候她不知情
but she was sired to Damon.
但她对达蒙认祖归忠
A sire bond. Fascinating.
认祖归忠的感情啊,有意思
And what do you think about that, Elena?
你又怎么解释呢,埃琳娜
I think you're sad and bored
我觉得你既无聊又可悲
and in desperate need of a hobby.
为了自己的兴趣而不择手段
You're hiding something. 'fess up.
你在掩盖一些事,坦诚一些
I didn't sleep with Damon because of his sire bond.
我和达蒙滚床单,不是因为认祖归忠
I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him.
而是因为我爱他
What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?
谈这些和找到那破治愈方法有什么关系啊
You're right. We got off the point.
你说得对,我们跑题了
Stefan, how do I find the cure?
斯特凡,我要怎样才能找到治愈方法
Unless you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day.
除非你想一整天都聊达蒙和埃琳娜
There's a professor. He knows where the cure is.
有一个教授,他知道治愈方法在哪里
Thank you. And, uh, where do I find this professor?
谢谢,那我要去哪里找这位教授呢
Oh, and so now I'm "Gifted"?
现在又说我有"天赋"了吗
He hates my witch heritage.
他讨厌我的女巫血统
That's why he travels all the time.
这也就是为什么他一直在外旅行
He can't handle it.
他不能接受这事
And suddenly he wants to be a protective father?
然后突然之间他又想成为个体贴的父亲吗
No. Not like this.
不,不是这样的
Come on. Distract me.
拜托,让我分散下注意力
Isn't there some...
是不是还有什么
magic therapy thing you haven't shown me yet?
魔法疗法你还没展现给我看
Listen, Bonnie, I hate to tell you this
听着,邦妮,我真的不想告诉你
Actually, you know what? I take that back.
你知道吗,我收回刚刚那句
I'm proud to tell you this.
我很自豪地告诉你
You don't need my help anymore.
你再也不需要我的帮助了
In fact...
事实上
I was hoping to present this
我本想把这个放在
with a cupcake or something.
纸杯蛋糕之类的东西里拿给你
Happy graduation.
恭喜毕业
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
It's human bone.
这是人骨
Legend says it was worn
传说这是两千岁的
by the 2,000yearold witch Qetsiyah,
女巫卡西亚所佩戴的
Who drew on it... for strength.
她从这上面,获得力量
Bonnie, you have come so far so fast.
邦妮,你的进步如此之快
If you trust my opinion,
如果你相信我
your magic is exactly where it needs to be.
你的魔力已经完全恢复了
Does this mean I have to go home now?
这是不是意味着我得回去了
It means I got a stack of papers I got to grade by tomorrow.
这意味着我有一堆论文要在明天前批改
I can take a hint.
我懂了
Thanks, Shane.
谢了,肖恩
Oh, my god.
我的天
Kol.
科尔
Shane?
肖恩
I told you I don't want to talk.
我说了我不想谈
I heard. You're keeping all that rage
听说了,你把满心的愤怒
bottled up inside.
埋在心里
Caroline's worried sick about you.
卡罗琳非常担心你
Rebekah?
丽贝卡
Hello, Tyler.
你好,泰勒
I heard my brother made a real mess of your life.
我听说我哥哥把你的生活搞得一团乱
Believe me, I can relate. You have my condolences.
相信我,我能体会,深表同情
In fact, why don't you come down
事实上,不如你到学校来
to the high school so you can accept them in person?
你就可以亲自接收他们
And why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Because I have your girlfriend.
因为你女朋友在我这
Maybe you have a better
也许你有更好的办法
shot at saving her than you did your mother.
以免重现你母亲的惨剧
Sister...
妹妹
Look at this.
瞧啊
You're even worse than Klaus.
你比克劳斯还惨
Kol. Finally.
科尔,你终于来了
Did you bring me what I asked for?
你有带来我要的人吗
You must be Shane.
你一定就是肖恩了
If you're here for payback, go for it.
你要是来报仇的,那就动手吧
But you'll be stuck babysitting the little hunter that could.
但是你就要忙于照看那个小猎人了
You know...
你知道
If you adjust your angle a little bit,
如果你稍稍调整一下你的角度
you'll find a sharper edge.
你就能发现一个更尖锐的边
I know how to whittle. Thanks.
我知道怎么削木头,谢谢
Now I know why those hybrids hated you.
现在我知道为什么那些混血儿那么恨你了
You are annoying.
你真的很烦人
Actually, I'm just perplexed
事实上,我只是很困惑
as to why Jeremy hasn't killed any vampires.
杰里米为什么一个吸血鬼都还没杀
Darwinism, Klaus.
达尔文学说,克劳斯
He needs to be able to protect himself
他得先学会保护自己
before we hunt down his first vampire nest.
然后才能去杀吸血鬼
And here was I, thinking you were the fun brother.
你这大哥当的可真是有意思啊
Well, let's play a little game, shall we?
我们玩个小游戏,如何
Jeremy needs more victims, and there's a whole town of people
杰里米需要杀更多吸血鬼,而镇上
down the road just waiting
有一大群人在等着
to be turned into vampires for the slaughter.
变成吸血鬼让杰里米杀
You don't think that occurred to me, Klaus?
你以为我没想过吗,克劳斯
The tragedy is, Damon,
达蒙,悲剧的是
it did occur to you, yet you chose to ignore it.
你虽然想过,但是却选择了无视
And my guess is you did it to impress Elena.
我猜你是为了让埃琳娜对你刮目相看
Somehow, to honor her, you'll find a way
为了她,你会找到方法
to spare innocent lives
不伤害无辜的生命
and walk Jeremy down the moral high road.
还让杰里米走上道德高尚的康庄大道
That's why I've already made the necessary corrections.
所以我已经做出了必要的纠正
What did you do?
你干什么了
Don't tell me he ordered another pizza.
别说我们又订了个披萨
No, I'm just an idiot.
没有,我真是笨到家了
I ran out of gas and my phone's dead.
车没油了,手机没电了
Think I could use yours? Yeah, come on in.
能用一下你的吗,当然,进来吧
I'll run upstairs and grab my cell.
我去楼上拿我的手机
What the hell?
怎么回事
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Car drama.
车坏了
Your friend just went to go get his phone.
你朋友刚去拿手机了
Well, I'm about to go take a shower,
我要去洗澡了
but you're more than welcome to wait inside.
你可以进来等
Thanks.
谢谢
Kol...
科尔
And Rebekah Mikaelson, two members of
丽贝卡·迈克尔森,吸血鬼始祖家族
the original vampire family. This is such a trip.
两名成员,真是不虚此行啊
Where's the cure?
治愈方法在哪里
Compulsion won't work.
控制对我不管用
It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet.
我在西藏学的
Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the oldfashioned way.
好吧,那我们就用老办法
Beat him until he tells you where to find it.
打到他告诉你在哪里为止
Still glued to your seats?
还乖乖坐着呢
Ooh, it's thick with tension in here.
这里气氛很凝重啊
Let's spice things up a bit.
我们来增加点乐趣吧
Elena, truth or dare?
埃琳娜,真心话还是大冒险
We're done playing your stupid games, Rebekah.
我们不想跟你玩白痴游戏了,丽贝卡
Truth or dare, Elena?
真心话还是大冒险,埃琳娜
You're compelled. Answer.
你被控制了,快回答我
Dare.
大冒险
I dare you to tell Stefan
你敢告诉斯特凡
the truth about Damon.
你对达蒙的真实感受吗
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
Being with Damon makes me happy.
和达蒙在一起我很快乐
Makes you happy?
你很快乐
Clowns make you happy, Elena.
小丑也让你快乐,埃琳娜
Dig a little deeper.
说的详细一点
When I'm with him...
我和他在一起的时候
It feels unpredictable, like...
感觉难以捉摸
Like I'm free.
好像我是自由自在的
And how do you feel when you're with Stefan?
那你和斯特凡在一起是什么感觉
Stop.
别说了
She can't. She's compelled.
她被控制了,停不下
Lately, I feel like I'm a project,
最近,我觉得自己像个实验项目
like I'm a problem that needs to be fixed.
就跟一个需要解决的问题一样
I think I make him sad.
我觉得我让他很伤心
And I can't be with someone like that
我不能和那样的人在一起
because...
因为...
When he looks at me, all he sees is a broken toy.
他看我的时候,看到的就是个坏掉的玩具
Do you still love Stefan?
你还爱斯特凡吗
Yes.
爱
Are you still in love with Stefan?
你和斯特凡还相爱吗
No.
不
Did that hurt,
心痛吗
having someone you love drive a dagger through your heart?
你爱的人用匕首刺穿了自己的心脏
Go to hell.
去死吧
Did...that...hurt?
心痛不心痛
Yes.
心痛
Welcome to the last 900 years of my life.
我过去的九百年就是这么过来的
Ah, good, you're here. It was just getting depressing.
你来了,很好,气氛刚开始变沉闷
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Listen to the rules carefully.
仔细听好规则
Stay in the building. No vamprunning in the hallways.
待在这楼里,不准在走廊用吸血鬼的方式跑
Vamprunning from what?
跑什么
Turn. What?
变身,什么
You can't. He'll lose control.
不行,他控制不了自己
That's the whole point.
正是如此
I've exhausted all your knowledge.
你们知道的我都知道了
Now I have the professor to help me find the cure,
现在我有教授帮我找治愈方法
you're just competition.
所以你们是我的竞争对手
Whoever finds it first gets to decide what to do with it:
谁先找到,谁有权决定怎么做
use it, share it, destroy it, save it...
利用,分享,毁灭,藏起来...
I want that to be me.
我希望是我先找到
But if I turn, I'll kill them.
如果我变身了,会杀了他们的
Yes, you will.
当然
Turn.
变身
Did you find your phone?
找到手机了吗
Bonnie?
邦妮
How did you know everyone was here?
你怎么知道大家都在这里
Who's everyone? I came to find Shane.
大家是指谁,我是来找肖恩的
Did you do a GPS magic locator spell or something?
你是施了定位咒吗
Rebekah told me that you're a witch.
丽贝卡告诉我了,你是个女巫
Rebekah? What the hell is going on?
丽贝卡,这是怎么回事
Rebekah has Stefan, Elena, and Caroline compelled.
丽贝卡控制了斯特凡,埃琳娜,卡罗琳
She's getting them to actually tell the truth for a change.
她要让他们说出事情的真相
What?
怎么了
Shane can't be compelled.
肖恩不能被控制
She'll have him torture him to find out what he knows.
所以她一定会折磨他才能让他开口
What are you looking for? I need salt.
你在找什么,我需要盐
I think I just saw some.
我刚才好像看见了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
If this pendant will connect me to Shane,
如果这个挂饰能让我联系到肖恩
then I can do a protection spell.
我就可以给他施保护咒
Where is the cure?!
治愈方法在哪里
Where is the cure?
到底在哪里
You're human. Why do you want it anyway?
反正你是人类,要它来也没用
That's the beauty of this.
这正是奇妙之处
You can have it. I just want Silas.
治愈方法可以给你,但我要赛拉斯
No.
不
What do you know about Silas?
你都知道赛拉斯什么
He's the world's first immortal being,
他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure.
恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
And I want to free him.
我想把他放出来
No!
不
April?
艾普莉
What's happening?
你怎么了
Stop!
停下
He's of no use dead.
他死了就没用了
Did you not hear what he said?
你没听见他说的话吗
Silas will kill us all, sister.
赛拉斯会把我们都杀了
Silas does not exist.
赛拉斯根本不存在
He is a fairy tale
他只是一个被编出来
made up to scare children into eating their vegetables.
用来吓小孩多吃蔬菜的传说
Silas is very real.
赛拉斯绝对存在
I know where he's buried,
我知道他被埋在了哪
and soon I'll have the spell that wakes him.
我也很快就会得到唤醒他的咒语
Wait a second. You're lying.
等一下,你在说谎
You can't get to him...
你根本不可能
Without his tombstone?
在没有他的墓碑的情况下找到他
Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice?
还有十二个用来祭祀的人
Believe me, I know, I've done it.
相信我,我知道方法,我曾经做到过
Those massacres are a pain to engineer.
那些屠杀是策划者的痛处
You're the one who got the council blown up.
是你炸了委员会
It was a noble sacrifice...
那是高尚的牺牲
and temporary.
而且是暂时的
Because once I raise Silas,
因为一旦我唤醒了赛拉斯
Silas will raise the dead.
赛拉斯就会唤醒那些死去的人
He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf.
他会唤回每一条曾为他献出生命的灵魂
No!
不行
April, oh, my god!
艾普莉,我的天啊
Wait, I can fight it.
等等,我可以抵抗住
Aah! Get out of here!
快离开这
Go.
快跑
That door's not gonna hold him.
那门是关不住他的
You should be thanking me.
你应该感谢我
You killed my only chance at finding the cure.
你杀了我寻找治愈方法的唯一线索
Silas on the loose would be hell on earth.
如果赛拉斯被放出来世界就遭殃了
And frankly, sister...
还有我要向你坦白,妹妹
I don't think you could handle it.
我觉得它在你手上不合适
How did you get that?
你是怎么拿到它的
Way too easily.
小菜一碟
Bonnie.
邦妮
Help! Someone help!
救人,快来人
Bonnie, what's going on?
邦妮,发生什么了
She needs help.
她需要救助
What happened?
她怎么了
I did a protection spell
我做了一条保护咒
but it accidentally linked Shane to April.
但不巧把肖恩和艾普莉连了起来
And you couldn't control it?
你控制不了那咒语
I didn't even know I was doing it.
我都不知道我做的是什么
Usually I feel pain or I bleed,
通常我会感到疼痛或流血
but this time I just felt more power.
但这次我感到力量增强了
It's ok. It's ok.
没事了,没事了
You're ok. You're ok. You're ok.
你没事了
Bonnie, get her out of the school.
邦妮,把她带出学校
Just be careful. Tyler is out there, and he turned.
小心点,泰勒在那里,他变身了
What about you?
那你怎么办
No, we can't leave. Rebekah's compelled us.
不行,我们走不了,丽贝卡控制了我们
Just go. We'll deal with her later.
快走,我们等会再对付她
Stefan...
斯特凡
No.
不要
Stefan, we have to talk about this, please.
斯特凡,我们得谈一谈,求你了
Talk about what, huh?
谈什么
How many more ways are there for you to rip my heart out?
有多少种让我心碎的方法
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry that it happened, or sorry that I found out?
你抱歉所发生的一切还是抱歉让我知道了
I'm sorry about all of it.
我对所有的都感到抱歉
I'm really sorry, Stefan.
我真的很抱歉,斯特凡
I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want that.
我没想要伤害你,那不是我想要的
Why are my least favorite people always the most durable?
为什么我最不喜欢的人总是最耐用的
Tyler...
泰勒
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Yes, it was.
是我的错
This whole thing.
这一切事
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
No, Tyler.
不,泰勒
I should have saved her.
我应该救了她
Leave her out of this.
别把她牵扯进来
This is between me and you.
这是你和我之间的事
You're still protecting her?
你还在保护她
Must I rip your bleeding heart from your chest
非得让我把你流血的心掏出来向你证明
and show you the scar tissue that is Elena Gilbert?
那上面的伤疤是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗
There's a solution to all your problems, you know.
有一种解决你所有问题的方法
I could compel him...
我可以控制他
Erase every memory he has of you.
让他忘记所有关于你的记忆
Every day you've spent together,
你们在一起的所有日子
every kiss, every lie, every ounce of pain.
每一个吻,每一条谎言,所有的痛苦
I can take away every bit of love he has for you.
我可以抹去他对你的所有爱意
Give you both a clean slate.
给你们俩清白的过去
Just say the word, and I'll make you
只要你开口,我就可以抹去
and all that misery you've caused him disappear.
你对他造成的所有伤痛
Do it.
做吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Erase it all. Every memory.
抹去每一丝记忆
Stefan, no.
斯特凡,不要
I said do it.
我说动手吧
No. That would be far too easy.
不行,那就太便宜你了
I refuse to make you forget her
我拒绝让你以克劳斯迫使你忘记我的
the way Klaus made you forget me.
同样方式忘记她
But at least you know how he really feels.
但至少你知道他的感觉
Consider your eternity
把你无尽的痛苦
of pain my revenge, Stefan.
当成是我的报复吧,斯特凡
I've used you for all you're worth.
我把你所有的用处都用完了
So now you're free to go.
所以你可以走了
Stefan, wait.
斯特凡,等等
Turns out I miscalculated.
看来我估计错误了
Kol's gonna be a problem.
科尔会是一个麻烦
I almost killed someone,
我差点杀了别人
and that's what you miscalculated?
那就是你的错误估计
April could've died today.
艾普莉今天差点死了
That's only because you didn't know the extent of your abilities.
那仅仅是因为你不了解你的能力有多强
My father just became mayor.
我父亲刚刚上任镇长
I can't be out doing black magic.
我不能在外乱用黑魔法
That's not what expression is.
黑魔法不是这个意思
Then what is it?
那是什么意思
It's a way of doing magic
黑魔法就是
that isn't monitored by nature or the spirits.
脱离自然规律和圣灵们的约束进行施咒
It isn't good nor bad.
它无关好坏
But it also has no limits.
但它也无所顾忌
So how you use it is up to you.
如何使用它都取决于你
That's what I'm here for...
所以我才会在这里
To help you.
来帮助你
Bonnie, listen to me. You are the key to everything.
邦妮,你是一切的关键
I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
Hope your day is going better than mine.
但愿你今天过得比我好
Got to say, I'm liking the odds.
我得承认我的确喜欢怪事情
Stefan knows about us.
我们的事斯特凡都知道了
How'd he take it?
他什么反应
How do you think?
你觉得呢
I'm thinking, for the first time all week,
我在想,这是我这个星期第一次觉得
I'm happy to be at camp nowhere.
在这个鸟不拉屎的地方露营真好
How's Jeremy?
杰里米怎么样了
That depends on how much you trust me.
那就要看你有多相信我了
You know that I trust you.
你知道我相信你
Then I think he's gonna get through this thing just fine.
那我觉得他会顺利度过这段时间的
Thanks for looking out for him.
谢谢你照顾他
Yeah, well, I told them if they were good,
对啊,我和他们说如果表现好的话
I'd buy them both ice cream, so I got to go.
我就给他们俩买冰淇淋,所以我得走了
Not yet.
等等
Something happened today.
今天发生了一些事
I realized something about you, about us.
让我对你,对我们的关系有了新的认识
And you can say that it's the sire bond,
你也许觉得是因为认祖归忠
And you know what? Maybemaybe it is.
也许吧,也许是因为认祖归忠
But I'm telling you it's the most real thing
但这是我一辈子,感受到过的
that I've ever felt in my entire life.
最真实的情感了
I love you, Damon.
我爱你,达蒙
I love you.
我爱你
Look.
听着
I'm going to get this cure for you.
我会为你找到治愈方法
And I'm gonna have to do things you don't like.
我也不得不做一些你不赞成的事
Damon
达蒙
But listen carefully.
但你听好了
Get in your car right now.
现在,坐上车
Come to me.
来见我
I'll be there soon.
我马上就到
You let yourself in.
你进来可真自便啊
You called me.
不是你给我打了电话吗
Should I be checking for hidden daggers?
我该检查一下有没有藏着的匕首吗
Do you still want to find the cure?
你还想找到那个治愈方法吗
More than anything.
胜过一切
I want to ram it down Niklaus' throat
我想把它插进尼克劳斯的喉咙
and look into his eyes
盯着他的眼睛
as he realizes he's mortal again.
看他如何意识到自己也终有一死
But Shane's dead and you are useless,
但肖恩死了,你又毫无用处
so I'm right back where I started.
所以我又回到原点了
Shane's not dead.
肖恩没死
But I watched Kol impale him.
但我亲眼看着科尔把他钉死了
Well, you probably shouldn't have left him alone.
或许你不该留他一个人在那
Bonnie did a little spell.
邦妮施了个小咒语
He's perfectly fine.
他现在安然无恙
You didn't have to tell me that.
你没必要告诉我的
Why am I really here?
你究竟为什么找我过来
You were right.
说得没错
I'm gonna be here for an eternity,
我会是不死之身
and I will go insane if I don't know
要是不知道埃琳娜对我哥的
how Elena truly feels about my brother.
真实感情,我会疯掉的
If you really want the cure,
如果你真心想要治愈方法
you should know that Shane has an agenda,
那你该知道肖恩有个日程表
and it's a dark one.
黑暗日程表
He said he organized dozens of people to die in sacrifice.
他说他谋划了很多人的死来作为祭祀
He admitted to the council explosion where 12 people died,
他承认了12人致死的委员会爆炸案
And I'm guessing it's not a coincidence
我想这不会是巧合
that 12 hybrids died at the hand of my brother.
我哥哥正好手刃了12个混血儿
12...
12...
Channeling the energy from a mass death is used
从大规模死亡当中汲取能量
in witchcraft to perform dark spells.
是黑魔法的做法
It's called expression.
这被叫做表达
Shane admitted all this to you?
肖恩自己对你承认了这些吗
Proudly.
没错
Well, then I guess we'll have to figure out how to manage him
那我们恐怕得在找治愈方法的过程中
while we find the cure for ourselves.
想想怎么对付他了
"We"?
"我们"
There's no "We", Stefan.
没有"我们",斯特凡
Listen, I hate my brother, and you hate yours.
我恨我哥哥,你也恨你哥哥
But Damon's got Jeremy, and Klaus has the sword,
但达蒙手上有杰里米,克劳斯手上有剑
And Shane has Bonnie.
肖恩有邦妮
You and I are the only ones left with nothing.
独独你和我一无所有
You said it yourself, right?
这是你自己说的,不是吗
Whoever finds the cure first
谁先找到治愈方法
gets to decide what to do with it.
谁就能决定如何使用
What do you say? You want to be partners?
你怎么想,要和我合伙吗
My father had no reason to kill 11 people.
我父亲没理由杀掉那11个人
He had no reason to kill himself.
他没理由自杀
He loved me.
他爱我
He loved Mystic Falls.
他爱神秘瀑布镇
He was brainwashed into sparking that fire.
他被洗脑了,所以才会点火
Professor Shane organized his death
肖恩教授一手谋划了他的死
and the 11 others who died with him.
还有另外11个人的死
It's time this entire town started telling the truth.
这一整个镇的人都是时候说实话了
I was beginning to worry
我都要开始担心
you boys wouldn't find the place.
你们找不到地方了
What the hell...?
怎么回事
Did you kill all these people?
你杀了这些人吗
Not exactly.
没有
They're in transition.
他们正在转化
Killing them is your job.
杀了他们是你的事
You said you were going to convince Klaus
你说你会说服克劳斯
to do this another way.
不这么做的
I thought about it.
我是这么想过
And then I realized his idea was better.
不过我后来意识到他的主意更好