My name is Elena Gilbert.
我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
I'm a new vampire, and there have been complications.
我是新生吸血鬼,情况有些复杂
I know that I'm sired to you, Damon.
我知道我对你认祖归忠了,达蒙
You know what would make me happy?
你知道什么会让我开心吗
That what you actually felt for me was real.
就是你对我的感情是真的
But there's hope now. There's a cure.
但现在有了希望,有个治愈方法
This cure has ruined us,
这治愈方法还没找到
and it hasn't even been found yet.
就已经让我们仇视彼此
What do you know about Silas?
你对赛拉斯知道多少
He's the world's first immortal being,
他是世界上第一个长生不死之人
who just happens to be the person with the cure.
恰巧和治愈方法一同被封印了
Unlikely alliances have formed.
各路人马,争相抢夺
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
How can I help?
我能帮上忙吗
No feelings. No attachment.
没有感觉,没有牵挂
And someone will stop at nothing
有人为了阻止我们找到治愈方法
to make sure we never find the cure.
无所不用其极
You're going to find Jeremy Gilbert,
找到杰里米·吉尔伯特
and you're going to kill him.
就杀了他
Kol compelled Damon to kill you.
科尔控制达蒙杀你
You're gonna kill Kol instead.
你要反过来杀了他
Leaving so soon.
这么着急走啊
It's my place, Nik.
这是我家,尼克
I don't appreciate you invading my privacy
我讨厌你来打搅我的私生活
like some kind of creeping Tom.
别像个偷窥狂一样
I apologize for breaking up
你们偷情被我撞破
this sordid little tryst,
我很抱歉
but I do have some urgent business.
但我确实有急事
Or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol
你可别忘了,你那个有妄想症的弟弟
is running around with a white oak stake
科尔,正带着白栎树木桩在外游荡
and homicide on the brain?
随时可能化身杀人狂
He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget.
他昨晚想杀死我,我可没忘
Yes. Unfortunately,
是啊,不幸的是
he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers.
他害怕被我用匕首封住,正在潜逃
Poor Nik. However will you get your way
可怜的尼克,你什么时候才能
without your precious daggers?
不靠宝贝匕首帮忙呢
They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation
你和我们一言不合,就想用匕首
with one of us.
封住我们
Kol's irrational fear of Silas
科尔对塞拉斯的恐惧
has pushed him off the edge.
已经快把他逼疯了
We need to put him down before he does any more damage.
我们要在情况进一步恶化前阻止他
Now, I know you have the last dagger,
我知道你还有最后一把匕首
and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over.
而且你还有白栎树灰烬,交给我吧
And leave myself unprotected?
好让自己身陷险境吗
You can file that request under "No chance in hell."
你这个要求,我决不答应
Be gone by the time I've showered.
我去洗澡,你快点消失
Lurkers aren't welcome here.
这里不欢迎卑鄙小人
I need that dagger, Stefan.
我需要那把匕首,斯特凡
Talk some sense into her.
你劝劝她
Why don't you talk some sense into her?
你自己怎么不去劝她
I'm headed home to play prison guard to Damon.
我得回家去给达蒙当狱卒
He's on lockdown ever since Kol compelled him
昨晚科尔控制他去杀杰里米,我只能
to kill Jeremy last night.
对他严加看管
You see? That's my point exactly.
看见没,我要说的就是这个
If you let Kol run free,
如果你们任由科尔在外游荡
then Jeremy won't live to see his junior prom,
杰里米恐怕是别想活着参加毕业舞会了
and we can kiss our map to the cure goodbye.
我们也别想找到治愈方法的地图了
But if you help me dagger Kol,
但如果你帮我用匕首封住科尔
Damon will be uncompelled,
他对达蒙的控制就会失效
Jeremy will live,
杰里米也不会死
and we'll all be on our merry way
我们就能让埃琳娜重新做人
to a human Elena.
皆大欢喜
Where are you?
你在哪里
I told Caroline I'd take her place
我跟卡罗琳说,会替她负责
at decade dance prep, but none of the rest of you showed.
布置年代舞会,但你们全都没来
I know. I'm sorry. I had to, though.
我知道,抱歉,我得在家
I've got Jeremy under house arrest
看着杰里米
because Kol wants to kill him.
因为科尔想杀死他
And Klaus wants to take him
克劳斯又想让他
on some vampireslaying road trip.
去玩吸血鬼大屠杀
And since neither of them were invited in,
他们俩都没被邀请过进我家
it's the only place that I can keep him safe.
所以他只有呆在家才最安全
Why does it sound like you're under fire?
你那里听着怎么兵荒马乱的
Apparently I'm living in a fraternity house now.
显然我现在是住进了兄弟会
I'm training.
我在训练
Me, too.
我也是
Train yourself to do some dishes.
你们还是先练练做饭吧
And put these weapons away
把武器都收起来
before someone tries to use one on me.
免得我又成了活靶子
It's hard for me to look forward to this dance
你们都被困在家,我对这舞会
while you're trapped in your house.
都提不起兴致了
Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this.
听我说,我有个计划,能让一切都结束
I want Jeremy to kill Kol.
我想让杰里米杀死科尔
You want him to kill an original?
你想让他杀死吸血鬼始祖吗
Think about it.
想想看
Kol's sire line must stretch to the moon by now.
科尔的吸血鬼后裔不计其数
If Jeremy kills Kol,
如果杰里米杀死科尔
every vampire that he's ever turned,
那么他转化的每个吸血鬼
not to mention everyone that they've turned, will die,
以及被这些吸血鬼转化的人,都会死去
which means the hunter's mark will be complete,
如此一来,猎人纹身就会全部显现
And we'll have our key to finding the cure.
我们就可以顺利找到治愈方法
I'm on my way. We'll figure it out.
我马上到,我们一起解决
Do you think caroline will notice
你觉得卡罗琳会注意到
if there's only 89 red balloons?
只有89个气球吗
Actually, probably yes.
说不定真的有可能
Elena.
埃琳娜
Sorry.
抱歉
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
There's something in the water.
水有问题
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
You dumped vervain into the water supply?
你把马鞭草倒进供水系统里
Where did you even get it?
你怎么找到马鞭草的
I have my sources.
我有我的方法
I'm also reinstating the curfew
而且我还恢复了宵禁
and canceling all town events.
取消了所有小镇的活动
Dad, there's the dance tonight. Not anymore.
爸爸,今晚有个舞会,取消了
Are you serious?
开什么玩笑
Honey, I'm trying to protect you, not punish you.
宝贝,我在保护你,不是惩罚你
The wellbeing of this town is my job now.
维持小镇的安宁是我的工作
No. Dad, it's mine, and I've been doing fine
不,爸爸,是我的,你插手之前
without you getting involved.
我一直处理得很好
You've been doing fine?
你处理得很好吗
Would you like me to read you
要不要我来念一下
all the names of the people that have gone missing
今年一年里,各种离奇失踪
or died in tragic accidents in your senior year alone?
还有惨遭毒手的受害者名单
Head straight home, please. We're having a family meeting.
请马上回家,我们要开家庭会议
No one can get to the cure
你要是死了
if you're too dead to find it.
就没人可以拿到治愈方法了
You've come to snap my neck again?
准备再扭断我脖子一次吗
Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous,
我醒来感觉自己完全无害
and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free.
我觉得你可以放我出去了
Oh man, really?
兄弟,不是来真的吧
You practically bled me dry.
我都快成干尸了
At least spring for a bag or something.
至少给个血袋什么的
I'm thirsty.
太渴了
Exactaly what I had in mind.
你怎么知道我想喝水
Hello, mate.
你好,兄弟
What the hell are you doing here?
你来干什么
Babysitting.
照顾你
Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours
隔几小时给他一小瓶血
so he doesn't desiccate.
那样他就不会脱水了
If he gets too much strength back
如果他体力过剩
or if he just annoys you,
或是让你不爽了
bleed him out again.
就不给他血喝
Silent treatment, huh?
沉默对待,是吗
Is that your best shot?
你就这点本事吗
He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena.
他还在气我和埃琳娜滚床单
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because I caught him trying to sneak out
因为我今天逮到他
of Rebekah's bed this morning,
从丽贝卡床上溜走
which would suggest to me that he's moved on.
也就是说他好像放开了
Well, well. Looks like my brother
是吗,看来我弟弟
ripped out a page of my revenge sex handbook.
得到了我复仇性爱手册的真传
Well, why don't you two enjoy your little, uh,
不如你们继续享受这个
villain bonding time?
恶棍联盟茶话会
I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah.
我从丽贝卡那拿到匕首再通知你
Damon is fine.
达蒙很好
I locked him with all the creature comforts he deserves.
我把他锁在他应该在的地方了
That's not why I called.
这不是我找你的原因
Kol just tried to kill Bonnie.
科尔刚刚差点杀掉邦妮
What? Is she ok?
什么,她还好吗
Yeah, just shaken up.
还好,只是惊魂未定
She managed to hold him off, but kol seems pretty intent
她制住他了,但科尔似乎很有决心
on murdering anyone who's looking for that cure.
要杀掉所有寻找治愈方法的人
Yeah. Klaus has me trying to convince Rebekah
克劳斯让我试图劝服丽贝卡
to give up her dagger so we can take care of Kol.
把匕首交出来以便封住科尔
I don't want to just dagger Kol.
我不想只封住他那么简单
I want Jeremy to kill him.
我想让杰里米杀了他
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Bonnie says she's got all this crazy new power.
邦妮说她已经掌握了全新的能力
She thinks she can hold him long enough
她可以拖住科尔,来争取时间
for Jeremy to get a clean shot.
以便让杰里米杀掉他
And then what, huh?
然后呢
Klaus and Rebekah will kill every single one of us
克劳斯和丽贝卡就会来找我们复仇
out of spite.
血债血偿
They may be dysfunctional, bickering lunatics,
他们虽然很变态,每天吵架
but they stick together no matter what.
但无论如何他们是家人
That's why you need to find the dagger
所以你才要找到匕首
and use it on Rebekah.
用它来对付丽贝卡
She can't come looking for revenge if she's lying in a box.
如果她被封住了,就不会来复仇了
Yeah, I can't do that.
没错,我做不到
I know you can't because vampires can't use the dagger,
我知道你不能,因为吸血鬼不能用匕首的
but Matt can.
但是马特可以
It's not like she doesn't deserve it.
这是她应得的
And bonnie thinks that she can get Klaus out of the picture, too,
并且邦妮说有办法对付克劳斯
At least temporarily.
可以争取一些时间
Once we get this cure, none of this will matter
一旦找到治愈方法,这些都不是问题了
because we can use it against them.
因为我们可以用它反击
All right, fine, but how do you plan to lure Kol in?
好吧,那你打算怎么骗过科尔
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate.
真高兴,我还在你的快速拨号单上
Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?
不如我们去丹佛的棒球练习场见个面
Actually, it's Elena Gilbert.
不好意思,我是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
What a treat.
真荣幸
Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways
我一直在想聪明点的办法
I could have your brother killed,
来杀了你弟弟
but I'd settle for ripping off
但我现在决定
his illustrated arm instead.
只要扯掉他的地图手臂
I need to talk to youin person.
我需要和你谈谈,当面谈
I want to call a truce in the name of Silas.
以赛拉斯之名,与你休战
You want to talk about silas?
你想和我谈赛拉斯
I'll meet you wherever you want.
地点你来定
I'll come to you.
我去找你
I'll tell you what.
不如这样
How about I come to you?
我来找你,如何
If you want to truce,
你要是想休战
open the door and invite me in.
就开门请我进去
I'm waiting.
我在等哟
Let me in, and let's talk truce.
让我进去,我们来谈谈休战的事
Wouldn't it be kind of stupid to invite you in?
要是请你进来我不就太蠢了吗
On the contrary.
相反
I can't kill your brother with my own two hands,
我不能亲手杀你弟弟
or I'll suffer the hunter's curse
那样就会中猎人诅咒
and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways.
我可不想以后的20年,都用来努力自杀
And I heard that vervain is back in town
我听说镇里又有马鞭草了
so I can't compel you to kill him either.
所以我也不能控制你来杀他
So I think it's fair to say
所以这么说来
you're semisafe, for now.
你还算安全,暂时的
I'm the only one that could invite him inside.
只有我能邀请他进来
He's right, obviously.
他说得不错,很显然
You'd think being alive for over 1,000 years
你觉得我活了1000年
would teach me some manners,
应该会懂点规矩
but I couldn't resist stopping by.
但我就是喜欢突然造访
If I let you in, my brother goes.
如果让你进来,我弟弟就出去
You're not getting near him.
你不准靠近他
Fair enough.
可以啊
You can come in.
进来吧
No gold medal in bravery, I see.
看来你弟弟是个胆小鬼啊
Another thing I love about the modern age is
活在现代,还有个好处就是
music anytime you like.
音乐,随时随地
So, it's the part you offer me a drink
行了,给我倒杯酒
so we can have a proper chat.
我们来好好聊聊
Colours are fabric, the eighties were just tragic.
颜色俗气,八十年代真是可悲
You know, I think shoulder pads
这些垫肩的时尚程度
rival 17thcentury Puritan smocks for crimes against fashion.
和17世纪清教徒的囚衣有的一拼
Looking for something to wear to the dance?
在找舞会穿的衣服吗
Aye. Are you asking me to a date?
是啊,你要邀请我做舞伴吗
Actually, it was canceled.
其实,舞会取消了
So why are you here?
那你来这儿干嘛
Back for more dagger talk?
还想跟我谈匕首的事吗
Somebody has some trust issues.
你这是被害妄想症吗
It's called a healthy skepticism.
这叫合理怀疑
I know you were trying to sneak out this morning.
我知道你今天早晨偷偷溜走
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm still trying to get used to this.
我还在适应期
Do you regret it?
后悔吗
No.
不
Do you want it to happen again?
还想再来一晚吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Even if I don't give you the dagger?
即使我不给你匕首么
You think that I would sleep with you
你以为我和你上床
just to get the dagger?
只是为了得到匕首吗
Don't give me that innocent look.
别一副无辜的样子
You've done plenty to me
为了得到你要的东西
in the name of getting what you want.
你已经伤害过我很多次了
Well, I guess I should pack up these racks.
看来我得把这些收起来
Just another failed attempt at getting to a highschool dance.
参加高中舞会又泡汤了
Why do you care so much about highschool dance?
你为什么这么在意高中舞会
I don't. I was just bored.
不在意,无聊而已
Right.
是吗
We can also go, if you want.
我们还是可以去啊,要是你想去
Not if it's canceled, we can't.
可是已经取消了,去不了
Since when do you care about the rules?
你什么时候也开始规规矩矩了
You know, none of this would be an issue
你当初要是把工作做彻底了
if you'd have just done your job properly.
这些都不是问题
I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy.
有你训练杰里米,我很欣慰
No, you weren't. Are you kidding?
你少来了,装什么装
You got there on day two.
训练第二天你就去了
Do you know how hard it is to get
你知道有多难吗
these xbox brains to focus?
让这些不学无术的人集中在一起
And then when I turned a room full of barflies
当我把满屋子的酒鬼
into vampires for him to slaughter,
变成吸血鬼供他杀戮时
you let Kol kill them.
你让科尔杀了他们
Your brother problem, not mine, buddy.
老兄,这是你弟弟的问题,不是我
And whose bright idea was it
谁出的好主意
to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?
让杰里米受良心谴责
Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena
我们现在总不能让他设法在埃琳娜
in her sleep, now, could we?
睡着时用木桩钉她,能行吗
Ah, yes, for the love of Elena.
是不行,为了埃琳娜起见
How is it that she manages to overlook
为什么她能忽略掉
every horrific thing you've ever done?
你所做得每项恶行呢
Is it willful ignorance
她是执意无知呢
or perhaps something more pathological?
还是可能会有更病态的原因呢
Some people are just more capable
有些人就是比一般人
of forgiveness than others.
更能宽恕别人
Bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm.
我赌你在这方面能得负500分
Come on. There must be a secret.
得了,这事必有蹊跷
It can't just be the sire bond. What is it?
不可能仅仅是认祖归忠,会是什么呢
Compulsion?
控制吗
Manipulation?
操控吗
What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么
I think this has something to do
我猜这跟某个
with a certain blond vampire.
金发吸血鬼女郎有关
I think you murdered Carol Lockwood,
我认为是你杀了卡罗尔·洛克伍德
and I think you're worried
你担心
that Caroline's never going to forgive you.
卡罗琳会永不原谅你
You've done worse.
你有过之而无不及
Debatable. See, I don't mind being the bad guy,
这倒不一定,我不介意做坏人
because somebody has to fill that role and get things done.
因为有人会入角色把事做好的
You do bad things for no reason.
而你干坏事却毫无缘由
You do them to be a dick.
你这么做就是个十足的混蛋
Debatable.
未必
If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose.
你要是想做坏人,得坏的有目的
Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving.
否则你就不值得原谅
Sorry, and dig up your people's alcohol.
对不起,把你们的酒起出来了
Yeah, that's the problem with people today.
这也是今天那些人的问题
They have no drinking imagination.
他们没有品酒的想象力
Turn of the century New Orleans,
新奥尔良的世纪之交
now, they knew how to make a drink.
这下他们就知道如何调酒了
You lived in New Orleans?
你住在新奥尔良吗
We all did,
我们都是
till Niklaus shoved a dagger in my heart.
直到尼克劳斯拿匕首插进我的心脏
Why? What did you do?
为什么,你做了什么
What makes you think I did anything?
是什么让你觉得是我做了什么呢
Has your alliance with my brother
你跟我哥的联合
softened you to his horrors?
让你没这么怕他吗
I don't have an alliance with Klaus.
我并没有跟克劳斯联合
We had a mutual interest in finding the cure. That's all.
我们曾对找到治愈有共同兴趣,仅此而已
Had? Yes.
曾经吗,没错
And I'm willing to give up looking for it
要是你答应放过我弟弟
if you promise to leave my brother alone.
我愿意放弃寻找
Now can you teach me how to make this?
你能教我怎么调酒吗
Ok, I'll get some ice.
我去拿些冰块
Bonnie, where are you? I've called, like, 17 times.
邦妮,你在哪,我打了17通电话给你
Kol is in our house. We need you.
科尔在我们家,我们需要你帮忙
Ok, I'm headed to your house now.
好吧,我现在朝你家走去
Here you go.
给你
Would you like one?
要来点吗
Sure. Why not?
当然,好呀
You are really good at that game.
在那场游戏中你表现出色啊
Especially considering you've been locked up in a coffin
尤其是你被关在棺材里
for a hundred years.
数百年
I'm a quick learner. Speedy reflexes.
我学习能力强,反应快速
It's not much like the real thing, though, is it?
口味喝着不很纯正,是吧
You have killed, haven't you?
你杀过人吧
Or are you one of those mary sue vampires?
还是说你是吸血鬼大众情人之一呢
I killed once.
我杀过一次人
I'm guessing your number is a lot higher than mine.
我猜你杀人的数量应该更在我之上
You lose track over the years.
长久没联系
So are we going to talk about Silas
所以我们是要探讨那塞拉斯
or just jibber jabber?
或者只是闲扯几句呢
No one else seems to think Silas exists.
似乎没人相信赛拉斯的存在
So why do you?
那你为什么说有呢
I used to run with some witches
我在十四世纪的非洲
in Africa in the 14th century,
17世纪的海地
Haiti in the 17th century,
20世纪的新奥尔良
New Orleans in the 1900s.
曾跟一些女巫做交易
They all knew about Silas
他们都知道塞拉斯
and that he needed to stay buried.
他得被埋藏起来
I actually hold witches in high esteem.
实际上,我对女巫奉以崇高敬意
Yeah, but why Silas?
但为什么是塞拉斯
Why are you so afraid of him?
你们为什么如此惧怕他
They said if Silas rises,
他们说过要是塞拉斯东山再起
he'll unleash hell on earth.
他会引发人间地狱
I happen to like earth just the way it is.
我刚巧喜欢现今这样
That's pretty Biblical.
好有宗教色彩
Well, that's the other problem with people today.
那是现今人们身上的另一个问题
They've lost faith,
他们失去了信仰
and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.
又因为没有信仰,他们不知道该害怕什么
I have to get to Elena.
我要联系埃琳娜
Have you seen my phone?
你看见我的手机了吗
I've got your phone, and I've got your car keys.
我拿了你的手机,也拿了你的车钥匙
And I told you we are having a family meeting.
我告诉过你我们要开一场家庭会议
Is that something you read in a book?
那是你从书上读来的吗
Because we have never had a family meeting.
我们从没开过家庭会议
I've let this go on long enough.
我已经放任这些够久了
Shane said you and your magic are like a ticking time bomb.
肖恩说你和你的魔力就像一块定时炸弹
And I told you he's crazy.
我跟你说过他疯掉了
I lost your mother to witchcraft.
我因为巫术失去了你母亲
I don't intend to lose you.
我不能再失去你了
It's not your life. It's mine.
这不是你的生活,是我的
Hey, is Bonnie here?
邦妮在吗
She's busy.
她正忙着呢
It's important.
这是急事
What's going on?
发生什么了
I've called you, like, a hundred times.
我给你打了差不多上百次电话
Kol is in our house.
科尔在我们家里
I have to go. I said no.
我得走了,我说了不行
Stop telling me what to do!
不要再告诉我我该做什么
No one's going anywhere!
谁也不许离开
Mom?
妈妈
Abby, please come in.
艾比,请进来吧
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Your father called. Who's professor Shane?
你父亲给我打电话了,谁是肖恩教授
What has he been teaching you?
他在教你做什么
Bonnie, we don't have time for this.
邦妮,我们没时间了
This is a family matter.
这是家庭事务
My sister's in trouble. We need Bonnie's help.
我的姐姐遇到了危险,我们需要邦妮的帮助
My daughter is done helping Elena Gilbert.
我女儿帮埃琳娜·吉尔伯特帮够了
Now get out. Mom!
快出去,妈妈
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
What lies has this professor been telling you?
肖恩教授在对你灌输什么谎言
Don't! Jeremy! Hey, stop!
杰里米不要,住手
Stop.
住手
Don't hurt her. She's my mom.
不许伤害她,她是我妈妈
Look at me.
看着我
Just go, Okay?
你先走,好吗
I'm right behind you.
我随后就到
You wanna talk?
你想谈一谈
Let's talk.
那我们就谈一谈
But I think this is a good year.
但我觉得这是瓶年代不错的酒
What if I said I don't believe you?
如果我说我不相信你呢
Ok, you got me. I don't know anything about wine.
好吧,你问到我了,我对酒一无所知
Just seems odd that you being so willing
我只是感到很奇怪
to give up something you want so much.
你居然愿意放弃你一直想要的东西
I would do anything for my brother.
我愿意为我弟弟付出一切
And if what you're saying about Silas is true.
而且如果赛拉斯真像你说的那样
What does it matter what I want
如果我把所有人都置于危险之中
if it puts everyone else in danger?
我想要的又有什么意义
Well, this has been a lightning.
如此令人震惊的转变
Thanks for the drinks.
谢谢你的酒
I'll take your request for truth under advisement.
我会考虑你寻求真相的恳求的
Is there any chance that you can be wrong about silas?
你对赛拉斯的说法可能出错吗
Trust me, Elena.
相信我,埃琳娜
Some things are better left buried.
有些东西还是被埋起来好
Think I saw a horro movie that started just like this.
这场景就像我看过的一部恐怖片的开头
Did you know they play movies on tv all night long now?
你知道现在电视里整晚播放电影吗
Hundreds of them.
上百部电影
So much better than those silly
比以前我们看的那些
Blackandwhite picture shows we use to go to.
黑白电影好看多了
I don't know.
我不知道
Kind of miss the old ones.
我有点怀念老电影
You got any requests for the DJ?
你对播放的音乐有什么要求吗
I'll let you pick. Nothing cheesy.
我让你选,别选太俗气的
Oh, that leaves out about half the decade.
忽略掉过去五年的
Hope you like the cure. Funny.
希望你喜欢治愈的方法,有意思
So is everything about the eighties so...
八十年代的所有东西都那么
excessive?
劲爆吗
It had its charm.
它有吸引人的地方
"Say anything"
"说些什么"
Lloyd Dobler standing outside of a bedroom window
讲的是罗伊·杜布勒站在女孩卧室窗外
with a boombox over his head
手里举着音响
desperately trying to get back the girl of his dreams.
恳求梦中女孩回心转意
"Princess bride"
"婚纱公主"
Wesley slays giant rats for love.
说的是卫斯理为了爱情杀死巨鼠
"Breakfast club" one detention"
早餐俱乐部"说的是
turns a bunch of outcasts into allies.
一次拘留把一堆敌人变成了盟友
So it was a decade of sentimental drivel, as well.
看来那也是多愁善感的十年啊
Well, I was gonna say love, friendship,
我本来想说的是爱情,友谊
Possibility of anything happening.
一切皆有可能的刺激感
You would've loved it.
你,一定会喜欢
And why is that?
为什么呢
Because, as much as we both hate to admit it,
因为,虽然我们不愿意承认
we care about those things.
但我们确实在乎过
That better not be a corsage.
别告诉我那是胸花
I loathe corsages.
我讨厌死胸花了
These were all the rage in the eighties.
这些东西在八十年代流行得很
Let's dance.
跳个舞吧
I'm sorry. He left.
抱歉,他走了
I mean, I tried to stall as long as I could.
我尽力拖延时间了
That's Bonnie. She was right behind me.
是邦妮,她说会马上来
I've considered your request for truce.
我考虑过你的和解请求了
Request denied.
我决定拒绝
I'm sorry. I've already been invited in.
不好意思,你们已经邀请过我了
Hide and seek?
玩捉迷藏吗
Fine by me.
那就来啊
Dad needs to mind his own business,
爸爸要学会自己处理事情
he had no right to call you here.
他没权利叫你来
It's not just your father, Bonnie.
不只是你父亲,邦妮
Witches talk. Word gets around.
女巫们会交流,消息流传很快
I found a new way to practice.
我发现了新的练习方法
It's unconventional, but I can handle myself, I promise.
虽然异于常人,但我可以自己处理
That's not what Shane said.
肖恩可不是这么说的
Shane is sitting in a jail cell right now.
肖恩现在被关在牢房里
You're gonna take his word over mine?
你宁愿相信他也不信我
I've warned you about dark magic before.
我警告过你,不许碰黑魔法
It's not dark magic. It's expression, and I need it.
不是黑魔法,是表达,我需要它
They found a cure, Mom.
他们找到了治愈方法,妈妈
There's a cure for vampirism,
吸血鬼可以被治愈
and I can do the spell to access it.
我可以施咒来启用
I can save you, but I have to go...
我可以拯救你,但是我得离开
Now.
马上就走
I'm not the one that needs to be saved.
需要被拯救的不是我
You are.
是你
Your brother's lack of communication is infuriating.
你弟弟不爱说话,太令人恼怒了
It's one of his trademarks,
那是他的特点
like his brooding and his hair.
就像他的忧郁,他的发型
I don't understand what's taking so long.
我就不明白,怎么还没好
I mean, how hard is it to steal a dagger?
偷拿一个匕首有什么难的
From the vampire who's been stabbed by it as many times as your sister,
考虑到你妹妹被匕首插过无数次
I'd say difficult.
确实不容易
Sweet.
多谢款待
You disappoint me, Damon.
你真让我失望,达蒙
You're not trying very hard to get out of here.
你就不努力一下,离开这里
I expected more the daring escape artist,
我以为你会是英勇越狱者
less the cell potato.
而不是牢房死宅
Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy,
毕竟我被控制要杀杰里米
so I figured it's probably smarter
所以我觉得留在这里
to sit in there and chitchat with you
跟你聊会天
than try to bust out of here like the Hulk.
比像绿巨人一样四处冲撞要好
How do you think Elena felt about that, by the way,
你觉得埃琳娜会怎么想呢
Your inability to overcome Kol's compulsion for a single moment,
你完全没办法抗拒科尔对你的控制
even though it meant killing the person
哪怕他叫你去杀
she loves the most in the world?
这世上她最爱的人
She's met me.
她不是第一天认识我了
She knows impulse control is not my strong suit.
她知道抑制冲动不是我的强项
Still, must be hard
也对,想要变得
trying to live up to Stefan.
像斯特凡一样,很辛苦吧
I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena,
还记得我控制他吸埃琳娜的血时
he fought so hard, he actually managed to resist.
他竭力抗拒,居然就成功了
Now, that's love.
那才叫爱
What do you know about love?
关于爱,你知道什么啊
I know that you're in love with Elena,
我知道你爱上了埃琳娜
but I think you're afraid of what might happen
不过我觉得你应该在害怕
when we find the cure at the end of the rainbow.
最终找到治愈方法后会怎样
Personally, I don't see a fairytale ending for you?
我个人觉得,对你不会是幸福美满的结局
All I see is Stefan and Elena.
目测是斯特凡和埃琳娜
I think you see the same thing.
你应该也这么想吧
Well, if it isn't the happy homicidal maniac.
这不是我那个杀人狂弟弟吗
Do you know that your darling former blood bag
你知道吗,你亲爱的前任血袋和她弟弟
and her brother are trying to kill me?
想方设法要杀了我
What?
什么
Don't pretend like you're not in on it.
你别假装毫不知情
Your obsession to find the cure
你对治愈方法的渴望
clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt.
显然胜过了你以前对兄弟的忠诚
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm
我要扯断杰里米的胳膊
and kill Elena just for sport.
再顺手杀了埃琳娜
Then I'm coming for you.
然后我再去找你
What the hell is going on?
到底是什么情况
I don't know.
我不知道
What are Stefan and Elena planning?
斯特凡和埃琳娜在密谋什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been stuck in the penalty box with you since yesterday.
我昨天起就和你被困在这儿了
Stefan won't talk to me,
斯特凡不愿跟我说话
And Elena won't come to see me.
埃琳娜也不来看我
So maybe you're right. Maybe she's written me off.
也许你是对的,也许她不在乎我了
Tell me what you know.
知道什么都告诉我
I don't know anything about a plan.
我对计划一无所知
You stay here till I return.
呆在这儿等我回来
I will stay here until you return...
我会呆在这等你回来
or not.
等不等由我
It's amazing which you can find stashed away in the teachers' lounge.
竟然能在教师休息室找到酒
This song is not as terrible as the other ones.
这首歌比那些歌好多了
This song is the Godfather of rock anthems, ok?
这首歌可是摇滚版的圣歌,好吗
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
You're... fun tonight.
你今晚,可真幽默
I can't listen to this music
我一听到这种歌
without thinking of my best friend Lexi.
就会想起我的红颜知己,莱希
We spent most of the eighties together.
八十年代那会儿我两老混一块
I remember this one time she snuck us backstage
我记得有一次在演出开始前
and compelled half the band to do tequila shots
她带我潜入后台,控制了一大半乐队的人
with us before the show.
让他们陪我们喝龙舌兰酒
She was fearless, kind of like you.
她无所畏惧,很像你
So you slept with her, too?
你和她也滚过床单吗
No. It wasn't like that.
不,不是那种关系
I was just a better person when I was with her.
我和她在一起就会变成三好男人
I didn't think I'd ever feel that way again.
我以为我再也体会不到那种感觉了
Until Elena.
直到你遇见埃琳娜
Until Elena.
直到我遇见埃琳娜
And now that's over.
但现在一切都结束了
That look right there,
听起来挺有道理
that is why I don't let myself care.
正因如此,我从不会在乎感情
Well, you can say that,
你可以这样说
But we both know it's not true.
但我们都心知肚明,事实并非如此
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll protect you if Kol tracks his way
如果科尔跟踪到这儿
to this abandoned dance.
我会保护你的
I think I'll choose next song.
我还是换下一首歌吧
No. You know what? I've a better idea.
不用了,知道吗,我有个好点子
That way.
那边请
Will you coming?
一起走吗
Missed.
射偏了
Go!
快走
Now, About that arm.
现在,去处理胳膊
Like that!
就像这样
This is ridiculous.
这太滑稽了
Well, that's the whole point of the "Breakfast club" slide.
在"早餐俱乐部"跳的舞就是这样
It's supposed to be ridiculous.
就是要够滑稽
No. That's
不,这是...
That's cheating.
这是作弊
What is fun about hurtling down a hallway
像弱智青少年一样在走廊滑步
like a teenage imbecile?
有什么意思
You're just gonna have to do it to find out.
你试试就知道了
All right. It's the shoes.
好吧,是鞋子的问题
Take off your shoes, you'll be fine, ok?
把鞋脱了,就会好的
This is what you want right?
你想要这个,对吗
Go ahead.
拿走吧
Take care.
小心点
You're right, I do care.
你是对的,我在乎
I want stupid koala corsages
我想要那个傻傻的考拉胸花
and a prom.
和一个毕业舞会
I want to have kids with someone
我想结婚生子
who loves me enough to stand
和一个足够爱我的人
outside my window with a stupid boombox.
能为我拿着音响站在窗外
I want to be human.
我想做一个正常人
So let Klaus put down my brother.
所以让克劳斯封住科尔吧
Let's go find the cure.
去找治愈方法
Come on, let's go.
好了,走吧
You dragged her?
你给她下药了
Just enough to keep her down
药力很小,只够维持一会儿
until I can get some witches here
直到我能请更多的女巫来
to clean her mind from that poison
帮忙消除她的记忆
that professor has been teaching her.
让她忘记教授教的那些邪门歪道
That's not happening.
那是妄想
Bonnie, please.
邦妮,别这样
I don't belong to the spirits anymore.
我早已不属于鬼魂
I belong to myself. Sorry.
我属于我自己,对不起
Now, like I said, I don't fancy the hunter's curse.
我说过,我才不在乎什么猎人的诅咒
So I'm just gonna chop off your arm, but don't worry.
我要剁碎你的胳膊,别害怕
I'll heal you right up with a bit of blood after.
我会用血治愈你
Sorry about the sting.
可能有点疼
Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right?
是哪只胳膊来着,左边还是右边
I'll just chop off both to be safe.
保险起见,我还是都砍了吧
Jeremy! Now!
杰里米,现在开枪
What did you do?
你们做了什么
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm.
他要砍断杰米里的胳膊
Lies.
撒谎
He never would've gotten
如果不是你们设计害他
inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him.
他根本连屋子都进不去
You said you were gonna put him down, too.
你说过你也会除掉他的
I was gonna make him suffer on my terms!
我是要用我的方法折磨他
I want to burn this house to the ground,
我要把这房子烧掉
and then when you try to flee for our lives,
当你们仓皇逃命时
I'll kill you both without blinking.
我会毫不留情的杀掉你们俩
You kill us, you'll never get to the cure.
你杀了我们,就永远得不到治愈方法了
You'll never be able to make any more hybrids.
你再也没办法制造混血儿了
You really think I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids?
你们真以为我会关心什么混血儿吗
I want the cure so I can destroy it.
我找治愈方法是为了毁掉它
I would've killed you all the second we dug it up,
只要一到手,我就会杀掉你们所有人
but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead.
但现在我只想看你们葬身火海
Invite him in.
邀请他进来
Do it.
快点
Come in.
进来吧
Living room. Go.
去客厅,快
Witch, you can't do this to me.
女巫,你不能对我这样做
You have no idea what I can do now.
你根本不知道我现在能做什么
I will hunt all of you to your end!
我会永远追杀你们
Do you hear me? Do you?
你们听见了吗,听见了吗
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Kol is not dead. He can't be.
科尔没死,怎么可能
Listen, Rebekah. They didn't have a choice.
听着,丽贝卡,他们也是迫不得已
Kol started this when he went after Jeremy.
这都是科尔去报复杰里米而引起的
He went after you, too. Do you remember?
他也曾想伤害你,记得吗
I mean, he was never gonna let us find the cure.
他永远不会让我们找到治愈方法的
So you knew.
你知道的
This whole night, you knew.
今晚的一切你都知道
I'm not gonna let the people that I care about get hurt.
我不会让我关心的人受伤害
Not Jeremy, not Elena, not even Damon.
杰里米,埃琳娜,甚至是达蒙
And you can hate me for it.
你可以为这怨恨我
Now he can't hurt you, either.
但现在他也无法再伤害你了
And I want us to find this cure together,
我希望我们一起找到治愈方法
you and me.
你跟我一起
Not just for Elena, but for you.
不光为了埃琳娜,也为了你
So you can have what you want.
这样你就能得到你想要的
You can be who you want.
你可以成为你想成为的
You can be human again.
你可以重新做个正常人
Everyone deserves a second chance right?
每个人都值得拥有第二次机会不是吗
Why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I could give you my word,
我能给你我的承诺
but at the end of the day you'll just have to take a leap.
但最终还是要你自己去相信
Didn't work.
不起作用
It took time for Finn's line to die off.
芬恩的血脉需要一段时间才会死光
Remember? It'll work.
记得吗,会起作用的
What if it doesn't?
如果不行呢
Where's that Gilbert optimism?
吉尔伯特家族的乐观劲哪去啦
Sorry I missed all the excitment.
抱歉我错过了好戏
I'm just happy to see you.
见到你我就放心了
So I guess I didn't miss much.
看来我没错过什么
Got the Silas's headstone.
塞拉斯的墓碑拿到了
We're just waiting for Jeremy's mark to grow.
我们正在等杰里米长出印记
Klaus is trapped in our living room. Temporarily.
克劳斯被困在客厅里,只是暂时的
I drawn the new moon to bond the spell.
我将咒语与新月绑定在一起
Got three days to find that cure, four max.
能给我们三天寻找治愈方法,最多四天
If we don't, we might as well look up Katherine's appearance
如果找不到,我们不如去找找凯瑟琳
and see if she wants some company in hiding,
看看她想不想找几个逃亡的同伴
'cuz he will come after us.
因为他一定会将我们赶尽杀绝
We'll find it.
我们会找到治愈方法的
Now we've got Rebekah taken care of,
现在丽贝卡已经解决了
all we need is Professor Shane,
我们只需要肖恩教授
we'll get everything we need.
一切都万事俱备了
Yeah, I didn't uh...I didn't dagger her.
那个,我没有封住丽贝卡
What? Why not?
什么,为什么没有
I didn't need to, she's on our side.
我不需要封住她,她跟我们是一伙的
On our side?
跟我们是一伙的
Did you really just say that?
你没说胡话吧
Yeah. She handed over the headstone,
没有,她把墓碑交给了我
I mean she wants to find this cure more than anyone of us.
她比我们任何人都想找到治愈方法
Why would you possibly think that you could trust her?
你怎么会认为你可以相信她
Let me guess. She pledged her allegiance
让我猜猜,她向你宣誓了衷心
to you while you were naked in the sack.
在你们赤裸身体滚床单的时候
I bet you're just dying to get that out, aren't you Damon?
你非得把这事说出来是吗,达蒙
Oh was this supposed to be secret?
难道这是个秘密吗
Maybe you should make that a little clearer
也许当你让我在地窖里流血时
while you're bleeding me dry in our cellar.
应该说的更明确一些
That is keeping you from killing Jeremy.
那是为了阻止你去杀杰里米
Stop it, both of you.
你们俩都给我住口
Now why don't you tell her to calm down, Damon?
你为什么不让她冷静下来呢,达蒙
You've managed she is all sire bond pretty well so far, haven't you?
你不是一直把她的认祖归忠操纵的很好吗
It's happening.
开始了
My God.
我的天啊
What? You can see it?
什么,你也能看见吗
Here we go.
好戏开始了