We're pinned down!
我们被压制了
We can't get through!
我们冲不过去
Sheldon, get over here and help!
谢尔顿快来帮忙!
Okay, one second.
好的,马上
Sheldon, why are you jumping up and down? Overwatch
守望先锋,谢尔顿你干嘛上蹿下跳的
I'm trying to shoot.
我在尝试射击
Then use the shoot button,not the "wonderful thing about Tiggers" button!Aw.
那就按射击键别按"奇妙跳跳虎"键!唉
That's it, we're dead.
游戏结束,我们输了
Okay, challenge them again.
没事,再来一局
Doing it right now.
我在问呢
Oh, they can't.
他们不玩了
There's an important Little League game tomorrow.
明天有个重要的少年棒球联赛
No wonder they beat us, they're jocks.
怪不得他们赢了,毕竟是运动员
What happened to me?
怎么会这样?
I used to excel at these things.
以前我很擅长玩这些的
Kids are always better at video games.
小孩子本来就更擅长电子游戏
Well, I don't like it.
好讨厌的感觉哦
Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child.
你穿的衣服还是和小孩一样,感觉好点没
No, but it's not just video games.
不,不只是电子游戏
I downloaded the new O.S. for my phone, took me a week to stop accidentally texting kissy faces to everyone.
我给手机更新系统之后折腾一星期才搞懂,停止误发亲吻表情给别人
Oh, so our love is not real?
嘤,你不是真的爱我吗?
Well, II know how you feel.
我懂你的感觉
I tried one of those electronic Japanese toilets,practically shot myself across the room.
我试过一次日本电子马桶把我直接弹出了厕所
I guess I just need to face it, I'm no longer a wunderkind.
我想我得面对事实我已经不是小神童了
Now I just wonder what's for lunch. Hot dogs.Yay.
现在我只想知道午餐吃啥,热狗,耶
I didn't know you could drink while you're breastfeeding.
哺乳期也可以喝酒吗
Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production.
对,据说啤酒中的酵母有助泌乳
I'm pretty sure that's a myth, let me check.
我肯定那是谣言,我查一下
Ruin it for me and I'll break this glass over your head. To denial.
扫老娘的兴我就把杯子砸你头上,敬否认事实
Oh, I'm gonna get another. You want food?
我要再来一杯。你们要吃的吗
Yeah, breastfeeding burns, like, 5,000 calories a day.
要,哺乳每天约消耗5000卡呢
Do not touch that phone.Penny? Oh, Zack. Hey.
别用手机查。佩妮?噢,扎克嗨
What are the odds of running into you here?
好巧,在这儿遇到你
Well, it's a bar, so pretty good.
在酒吧遇见,巧个屁嘞
Uh, what's new? Oh, tons of stuff.
最近怎么样?噢,各种事情
Put artificial grass in my backyard, got engaged,had a scary mole that turned out to be Sharpie.
在后院铺人造草皮,订婚长了个可怕的痣,结果是记号笔痕迹
Well, congratulations.
啊,恭喜了
That's what my dermatologist said.
我的皮肤科医生也这么说
No, onon getting engaged, good for you.
不,我是说订婚,祝贺你
Oh, thanks. How about you?
谢谢,你还好吗
Hey, how's Leonard?
莱纳德怎么样
Is he still smart?
他还是那么聪明吗?
Yes, yes, he's working for the government on an infinite persistence gyroscope.
是的,他在给政府工作做无限持续陀螺项目
Of course, the first time I say it right,he's not even here.
我第一次说对了这词他竟然不在这里
I love that little guy.
我喜欢那个小家伙
Hey, we should all have dinner sometime.
我们可以找时间一起吃个饭
Uh, yeah, sure, I'll check with Leonard.
当然,我问问莱纳德
Cool, I'll check with Sara.
好,我问问萨拉
Sara, pull up my calendar.
萨拉(Siri)打开我的日程表
It never works for me.
每次都不管用
I've been thinking about our recent humiliation.
我一直在想最近那次耻辱
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得更明确点
At the hands of those teenagers.More.Boy teenagers.
败在那些青少年手中。再具体点。那些男孩子
Oh, the video game. Yeah, that was bad.
噢,守望先锋那次,是很耻辱
I started doing some reading on cognitive vitality,and I came across an area of research called "superaging."
我读了关于认知活力的研究发现了关于"不老秘诀"的研究领域
You know who's a superager? Jennifer Lopez.
你知道谁掌握了这秘诀么,詹妮弗o洛佩兹
Like, what is her secret?
她到底有啥秘诀啊
Now, this is rare.
这还真稀奇
I don't know which one of you I want to stop talking first.
我都不知道,该先和你们谁绝交了
The theory is that if you really tax your brain,the neurofibers will become thicker and the glial cells more lustrous.
理论上来说如果你真的充分利用了大脑那你的神经纤维会更加粗壮神经胶质细胞会更有光泽
Like JLo's hair.
就像詹妮弗o洛佩兹的头发
Boy, it is neck and neck right now.
天呐,你俩真是不相上下了
How is superaging any different than, like, doing crossword puzzles?
不老秘诀和玩填字游戏相比有什么区别吗?
Well, it's not just doing simple cognitive tasks.
简单的认知任务是不够的
You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone and reach mental exhaustion.
得逼你的大脑走出舒适区达到大脑疲惫的状态
I drive you to work every day,my brain must look like the Hulk.
我每天都载你去上班我的大脑肯定壮得像绿巨人
If you really want to challenge yourself,you could learn to speak Hindi.
如果你真的想挑战自我可以学说印地语
Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha. Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha.
我八岁时就会了
Could you say that in English?
你能用英语说一次吗
I actually, I never learned Hindi.
其实,我没学过印地语
Hey, you ready to go? Yeah, I guess.
准备出发了吗?差不多吧
What's the matter?
怎么了
Honestly? It's a little strange having dinner with your exboyfriend,and it's not like we have a lot to talk about.
说实话,和你前男友一起吃饭有点奇怪我们好像也没什么共同语言
What? He loves you, okay?
什么啊,他喜欢你啊
And he's interested in your work.
他对你的工作也有兴趣
You could talk about the infinite perspective...I swear I know it.
你可以谈谈无限旋转的那个...我发誓我知道的
It'll be fine, let's just go.
好吧,我们走吧
Well, and his fiancée will be there, so you know,if the conversation lags, we can talk about their wedding.
他的未婚妻也会来到时如果冷场了,我们可以讨论他们的婚礼
Come on, I spent an entire plane ride with you talking about the trailer for Deadpool 2.
来嘛,有一次在飞机上你全程都在和我说,死侍2的预告片
Ha! I knew you weren't asleep.Hey, guys.
哈!我就知道你醒着你们好
Hi. Hi. Hey, where's your fiancée?
你好,嗨,你的未婚妻呢
Oh, she couldn't make it. She had an emergency.
噢,她来不了,有急事
Oh, no, what happened?
不会吧,发生什么事了?
I didn't ask. Hey.Hey. Hey. What smells so good?
我没问,嗨嘿,嗨什么东西闻着这么香?
Raj is teaching me to make croissants.
Raj在教我做羊角面包
Is this part of your superaging?
这是你不老计划的一部分吗?
Yes. Yeah, it seemed daunting at first,but then I realized,it's like the chemistry set I had as a kid.
没错,开始觉得很艰难然后我意识到这就像我小时候,那套化学实验工具
Only, when your brother eats this, no one has to call Poison Control.
区别在于就算哥哥吃了也不用打给中毒中心
Okay. Shall we? Oh, my God.It's light, it's flaky, it's buttery.
好了。开吃吧我的天哪。轻柔,酥脆,香浓味美
You don't need to have sex with him, just eat one of these.
你都无需和他啪啪,只要吃个面包就够了
Yes, it is delicious.
是的,很美味
Wha... Physicist, baker, lover,what can't I do?
呵...物理学家,烘焙师,恋人有什么事我做不到的?
Well, clearly mental tasks are not enough.
显然脑力任务是不够的
Maybe you need to challenge your motor skills.
或许你需要挑战运动技能
For the last time, I am not having a tickle fight with you.
最后一次说明,我不会和你玩呵痒游戏
You want a real challenge,try keeping me from eating more of these.
你想要真正的挑战那试试阻止我再来一个
You're just using food to mask the fear that you're fundamentally unlovable and therefore going to be alone forever.
你只是在用食物来掩饰自己害怕被人嫌而孤独终老
Damn it, he's good at that, too. Thanks.
靠,他连这也擅长,谢谢
Wow, working on a top secret government project,that is so cool. Aw.
哇哦,参与政府最高机密项目真牛啊
Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away?
你有保镖来防间谍吗?
I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away.
有谢尔顿就可以让人望而止步了
I miss that guy.
真想他啊
He's like the Swedish Chef Muppet.
他很像瑞典大厨布偶,大青蛙布偶秀中的角色
I don't know what he's saying, but he's funny.
我不知道他在说什么,但就是很搞笑
Oh, I know what he's saying, and he's not, he's not funny.
我知道他在说什么,但并不好笑
So, Penny, what's going on with you?
佩妮你最近怎么样?
How's the job?
工作怎么样?
Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.
呃,还好,我还在做医药销售
She's doing amazing.
她做得很好
She can actually make a side effect,
她都可以把一些副作用
like 10% chance of liver failure,
像肝衰竭可能性10%
sound like a 90% chance of liver success.
说成90%肝脏健康的可能
Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job.
是啊,我不得不说谎
Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
事实上,我并不喜欢这工作
Hey, if you're not happy there, I've been looking
如果你做得不开心
for a new head of sales at my company.
我最近正好在为公司找销售主管
And we don't sell drugs, just menus,
而且我们不卖药,只卖菜单
so the only lie you'll be telling is we print on recycled paper. We don't.
所以你唯一要说谎的就是菜单是再生纸做的其实不是
Oh, that's a nice offer.
这机会听起来不错
You know, we'd make a great team.
我们会是个很棒的团队
Or as we say in the menu business,I can't do this without "Me N U."
就像我们菜单行业里说的没有,菜,我只能单着
Right, 'cause it spells "menu."
对,因为菜单里不止有,单,字
Yeah, right? It's funny. I got a lot of menu jokes, but that's my favorite.
有趣吧,我有很多菜单的笑话但这个是我最爱
All right, this is everything.
好啦,所有东西都在这了
What do you want to learn?
你想学什么?
It really doesn't matter, as long as it's challenging.
无所谓,有挑战性就好
Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you some closeup... magic.
那不如,我教你一些近景,魔术
Howard, I'm trying to make myself uncomfortable, not everyone else.
霍华德我想让自己不自在而不是别人
So you wanted to learn something physical and you came to Howard Wolowitz?
你想学一些体力活却来找霍华德?沃罗威茨?
Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding.
这是马戏团的艺术需要体力和智力兼备啊
Have you ever tried to juggle?
你试过杂技吗?
Yes, I'm juggling my love for you and my embarrassment of you right now.
当然,我正拿着对你的爱和我的尴尬玩杂技呢
And it's hard, isn't it?
而这很难,不是吗?
So the key is,the moment one ball is at the top of its arc,you toss the next one.
所以重点是当一个球在最高点时你要抛出另一个
Hmm? Okay, I think I got that.Uh, hhold on.
嗯,我懂了,等等
There's a, an old saying in juggling.
杂技有句俗话
Is it "I'm going to die alone"?
是不是,我将孤独终老?
No, it's "if you want to have fun, start with one."
不是,说的是,"想要有趣,先从一开始"
Yours we think, but we do not say.
你那句我们知道,但是不说
All right, just toss it up and catch it a few times,get comfortable with it. Okay.
好吧,抛出它,然后接住反复几次,慢慢适应,好
Just to be on the safe side,am I in any danger of getting juggler's elbow? No.
保险起见我会不会有得杂耍肘的危险? 不会
Are you sure? 'Cause I'm feeling a twinge.
你确定,我觉得有点痛
See, that wasn't so bad.
看,也不是那么差吧
He even picked up the check.Yeah.
他甚至还付了钱,嗯
Although, when he was trying to figure out the tip,
尽管当他想算清,到底要付多少小费时
I'm pretty sure I saw smoke coming out of his ears.
我觉得他耳朵都冒烟了
You're not really considering working for him, are you?
你不会真的想跟他一起工作吧?
Well, maybe, I mean, it seems kind of perfect.
也许吧,看起来不错的样子
I have sales experience,
我有销售经验
and I've been a waitress, so I have restaurant experience,
当过服务员,所以有餐厅工作经验
and if he's figuring out my Christmas bonus,
而且,如果他来算圣诞奖金的话
we could buy a boat.
我们都可以买一艘船了
Don't you think it might be a little weird
你不觉得
to work for someone you used to date?
跟前任一起工作有点怪?