Hi, er, Daniel Blake. I've come for my appeal for the reinstatement of my... Employment and Support Allowance.
你好 我是丹尼尔·布莱克 我是来申诉的 想重新申请就业支持津贴
Daniel, hi. Hello. Are you all right? Hello.
你好 丹尼尔 你好
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm a friend of Daniel's. Hi.
我是凯蒂 丹尼尔的朋友 你好
You're here for support, yeah? Yeah.
你是来支持他的吗 是
Daniel, your appeal will be heard by a legally qualified chairperson and a doctor.
丹尼尔 你的申诉将由具备法定资格的委员会主席和医生评估
Aye, fingers crossed. Yeah...
希望能有好运气吧 嗯
If I lose this appeal, I'm out on the streets.
我要是申诉失败 就露宿街头了
Well, we've got some updated reports here from your GP, your own consultant and your physiotherapist.
你的医生发来了健康报告 你的个人健康顾问和理疗师
And they're all furious.
他们都对结果非常气愤
You're gonna win this, Dan.
你一定会成功的
I do this every week.
这种申诉我每周都会处理
I bet me life on it. I told ya.
我以性命担保 我说吧
Just be yourself, answer the questions and relax.
别紧张 自然地回答问题就好
I'm really confident.
我真的很有信心
D'you have any questions?
你有什么问题吗
Well, I've got one or two things I'd like to get off me chest.
我的确有几件事不吐不快啊
But will they listen? It's the least they can do.
他们会听吗 这是他们的职责
And can I go in with him?
我能跟他一起进去吗
I'll certainly ask. Would you like her to? Yeah. Definitely, yeah. Yeah?
我帮你问问 你想她陪你进去吗 当然好 好吗
Okay, I'll certainly ask. No problem at all.
好 我会问的 完全没问题
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
My pleasure. I'll just go and see what the score is.
乐意帮助 我先去看看情况