So, what happens now?
现在怎么办
Right, this is a copy of the caution sheet.
这是一份警告单的复印件
Because you fully admitted the offences and you've been of good character in the past,
因为你已经供认了全部罪名且无犯罪记录
we're cautioning you for the offence of criminal damage, under Section Five of the Public Order Act.
根据《公共秩序法》第五章对你损害公物的行为提出警告
But please remember that these can come back and haunt you if you reoffend.
请切记 如若再犯这些记录将对你不利
So try to keep yourself out of trouble.
所以 不要给自己惹麻烦
Aye.
好吧
See him out, please. This way, Mr Blake.
送他出去吧 这边走 先生
Dan. Dan! Come, I need to talk to you.
丹 丹 出来 我要跟你说话
We called you loads of times.
我们打电话你都不接
Dan! Mum's been so sad lately.
丹 妈妈最近很伤心
Why don't you speak to her?
你为什么不跟她说话了
Don't you have credit on the phone?
你电话欠费了吗
I see you.
我看见你了
We understand what happened to your heart.
我们知道你心脏不好
Mum spoke to one of your neighbours.
妈妈问过你的邻居了