Previously on the Good Wife.
《傲骨贤妻》前情提要
Your firm is representing Bishop, the drug dealer.
你们公司代理毕夏普的业务,那个大毒枭
We only handle his legitimate business.
我们只打理他的合法生意
I don't like the FBI coming to me.
我不喜欢联邦调查局的人来找我
We're taking care of it.
我们会处理好的
I am thinking about contributing to your campaign.
我在考虑赞助你竞选
Really?
真的吗
I like your wife.
我喜欢你的夫人
I'm new to town,
我刚来这城市
and the government is putting out an RFP
政府为了将拖车服务外包
to outsource its tow truck service,
正在进行招标
but they won't let me bid.
但他们不让我参与竞标
He's my husband.
他是我老公
Is he dangerous, your husband? I don't know.
你丈夫,他危险吗,我不知道
Dad.
爸爸
Yeah. I got your lunch.
你的午餐准备好了
You hear anything?
你听说了吗
About what?
什么
Damien's mom. Did she call?
达米恩的妈妈,她来电话了么
Don't worry. She'll call.
别担心,她会打过来的
Did you get the bounce house?
你租到蹦蹦房了么
I got the bounce house.
我租到了
Now go learn to break a brick with your forehead, hmm?
现在乖乖去学额头碎板砖,明白吗
Love you, Dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Yeah?
怎么了
Thanks.
谢谢
Jackie.
杰姬
Jackie.
杰姬
What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Alicia, hi.
艾丽西娅,你好
I've been looking all over for you.
我正到处找你呢
Maddie.
玛蒂
This is Jackie Florrick.
这位是杰姬·福瑞克
It's very nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Florrick.
总算见到您了,福瑞克太太
Why, thank you. And you are...?
谢谢,请问您是...
The money.
赞助人
Then the pleasure is all mine.
我应该感到荣幸才是
Do you mind if I steal your daughter-in-law?
不介意我借走您的儿媳吧
There's some people I'd like to introduce her to.
我想让她见一些人
Alicia's the belle of the ball.
艾丽西娅一向是舞会之花
Be my guest.
请便
Oh. Just one sec, Maddie.
玛蒂,请等一下
Belle of the ball?
舞会之花
Hi, Diane.
你好,戴安
Did you...?
你是不是...
Where?
在哪儿
3434 Lakeview.
湖景街3434号
I'm sorry to do this to you, but he requested us.
对不起,但他点名要我们去
No, that's all right. Um, I'll be right there.
没关系,我马上就到
Okay.
好的
You have to take off? Work.
你要走了是吗,有点工作
Are we still on for drinks later?
我们晚上还去喝一杯吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
Great.
非常好
And if I were you, Jimmy V.,
杰米·威,如果我是你的话
I would take a breath before I posted anything actionable.
发表会引起诉讼的文章前,我会三思的
Is that your quote?
这就是你的评论吗
What's the blog?
博客网址是什么
Pooranarchy.Com. All one word. PoorAnarchy.com
连着写
Never heard of it. You will.
从没听说过,你会的
In about one hour because that's when I'm posting
一小时以后,我会发布文章
that a national news magazine is sitting on a story
说一家国内杂志扣下
accusing Peter Florrick of sleeping with a campaign worker.
彼得·福瑞克和助选员外遇的文章不发表
Okay, give me your number; I'll get a quote from the candidate.
给我你的电话,我会让彼得发表看法
Hang on.
等一下
Come here.
过来
Okay.
说吧
Yep.
好的
Okay. I'll call you back.
好了,我等会打给你
Where's the candidate?
彼得在哪里
Take it off! Come on!
脱下来,利索点
Where's the candidate?
彼得在哪里
I'm here for Mr. Bishop.
我来找雷蒙德·毕夏普
I'm Alicia Florrick. Lockhart & Gardner.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克,来自洛&加律所
Oh, yeah.
哦
Lesli Rand. Cutner & Paradini.
莱斯利·朗德,来自卡特&帕拉迪尼律所
Ah, you're Mr. Bishop's other law firm.
你的律所也代理毕夏普先生
His primary law firm, yeah.
他的首要律所,是的
I didn't realize he had a primary law firm.
我没想到他还有首要律所
Are we gonna be enemies?
我们会是敌人吗
Depends.
视情况而定
You're the lawyers.
你们是律师
Why am I telling you this?
为什么由我告诉你们这一消息
I'm not hearing anything about an arrest, Lemond.
雷蒙德,我们没听说逮捕的消息
We overreact, we set something in motion.
如果我们反应过度,他们就有可乘之机
And we underreact and I end up in prison.
如果我们不及时应对,我会进监狱
What do you think?
你们怎么看
Who called you about the arrest? My accounting firm.
谁告诉你逮捕的消息,我的会计事务所
I had an appointment, and they cancelled,
我本来和他们有个约会,却被取消了
saying my accountant, Mr. Stiglitz,
他们说我的会计,斯蒂格利茨先生
had been arrested at his home.
在家里被捕
Was there any search warrant served at his office?
有针对他办公室的搜查令吗
No. They would have said. Good.
没有,否则他们会告诉我,好的
So at least they don't have any of his work product.
那至少他的会计资料没被搜走
I'll have our lawyers cover state and federal bond court.
我会派律师联系州立和联邦债券法庭
Well, unfortunately, bond hearings take place
不幸的是,债权听证会
the day after an arrest,
在逮捕他的第二天进行
so if there's anything to worry about, then...
如果有什么值得担心的,那...
that's too late.
为时已晚
Meaning my accountant makes a deal. Yes.
意味着他已与控方达成交易,是的
We've got friends among the cops.
我们在警察中有内线
We'll know something in a few hours. Good.
几小时后就会知道消息,那就好
And since this is probably a drug-related issue,
这次事件多半与毒品有关
do you want us to help Cutner & Paradini
你想让我们帮助卡特&帕拉迪尼律所
look through their legal work?
好好检查下他们的法律工作吗
We're fine. Thank you.
我们很好,谢谢你
God. I'm surrounded by women.
老天,我被一群娘子军包围了
Look, this is why I pay you two law firms a lot of money.
听着,我付给两家律所一大笔钱是有原因的
Lesli, your job is to keep me and my crew out of jail.
莱斯利,你负责保护我和我的手下别进监狱
Diane, you watch over my legit businesses.
戴安,你们打理我的合法业务
So show your value.
请证明你们的价值吧
Work together and find out why my accountant was arrested,
好好合作,弄清楚我的会计为什么被捕
and whether I'll be.
以及我是否也会被捕
How's bankruptcy, Diane?
戴安,破产的事处理的怎么样了
Heard you were having RICO troubles, Lesli.
莱斯利,听说你们受到了欺诈和行贿的调查
Will, you there?
威尔,你在听吗
Yeah, we're here with Bishop.
是的,我们在毕夏普的家里
Alicia, dial in too.
艾丽西娅,参与进来
We need to get Kalinda on this.
我们需要让凯琳达调查这事
Yeah, we're trying to get people in on a Saturday.
行,我们争取星期六也能找够人手
Good. It's probably the drug business,
很好,这很可能与毒品生意有关
but he wants us to check for issues on the legit side, too.
但他也希望我们留意合法生意
The dry cleaning,
干洗店
the bakeries, the everything.
面包店,全部生意
There's also an opportunity here.
这也是一个机会
I know. I sowed some seeds.
我明白,我跟他略提了一下
His legitimate business brings in what?
他的合法生意带来了什么好处
Five million a year to us?
给我们每年500万的收入?
Drug business brings in 20. Maybe more.
毒品买卖能挣2000万,甚至更多
I thought we wanted to stay away from drugs.
我还以为我们想避免涉及毒品案件
Ideally.
那是理想状态
But we're in a tough time.
我们正处在艰难时期
If we don't go after Cutner & Paradini's business,
若我们不抢卡特·帕拉迪尼的活儿
they'll come after ours. Okay.
他们就会来抢我们的,好吧
We'll stay in touch.
保持联络
A possible client?
潜在客户?
Yes.
是的
A drug dealer.
一个大毒枭
We've always resisted his illegal business until now.
在此之前我们一直抗拒他的非法生意
Why? Drugs are tricky.
为什么,毒品案件很棘手
You're more in the public eye.
更引公众瞩目
You're on the cops' radar.
招来警察关注
And your other clients might leave.
还可能因此丢掉其他客户
No. Money respects money.
不,赚钱是王道
Even more so in a bad economy.
经济衰落时更是如此
Yep. No, she's out. What do you need, Eli?
是,她出去了,你需要什么,伊莱
I need a...
我要一个...
uh, when does Diane get back?
戴安何时回来
Not till tonight. What's the problem?
得晚上吧,发生什么事了
I need you to call a blogger
我需要你给一个博客写手打个电话
and intimidate him with a cease-and-desist order.
拿禁止令吓唬他一下
Cease and desist from what?
禁止他做什么
Well, I...
我...
a story we don't want out.
一个我们不想发布的报道
What story?
什么报道
Eli, I can't do it unless you tell me the story.
伊莱,你不告诉我的话,我可办不到
Peter slept with a campaign worker.
彼得和一个竞选工作人员上床的报道
It's not true.
这不是真的
And a national news magazine decided not to print the story,
一家国内新闻杂志决定不发这个报道了
but now this blogger... Jimmy V.,
但现在这个博客写手...杰米·威
wants to do a post about them not printing the story.
想发文说杂志扣下了这篇报道
Okay. What's his number?
好的,他的电话是多少
Uh, hold on.
稍等
Diane and Alicia are trying to get a hold of you.
戴安和艾丽西娅找你
All right. I'll give them a call.
好的,我会打给她们
This is Alicia Florrick. Please leave a message.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克,请留言
Kalinda.
凯琳达
I need you in this.
我这儿需要你
In what?
什么事
It's the tow truck thing.
拖车公司的事
This-this guy clearly doesn't get the concept of a weekend.
这个家伙显然搞不懂何谓周末
He's been asking about you to try and find out about your vetting.
他一直要找你,想了解你的调查情况
Um, Cary...
凯里
What?
怎么
Nothing. Let's... let's do it.
没事,我们...我们进去吧
Kalinda, this is Nick Saverese.
凯琳达,这是尼克·赛弗里斯
Hi. And Gavin Wells.
你好,这是盖文·威尔斯
So you're the one who vetted me.
这么说调查我的人就是你了
I am.
正是
Kalinda...
凯琳达
May I... call you Kalinda?
我可以...叫你凯琳达吗
Of course.
当然
So, Kalinda...
那么,凯琳达...
He wants me to split this deal with him 50-50
他希望这笔生意我俩五五分
and I was just wondering, well, what do you think to that?
我在想,不知你的看法如何
It's not a deal till you win the bid.
你要中了标才有这笔生意
And you don't win the government bid without me.
而少了我,你就中不了政府的标
Yeah, but...
是的,但是...
you're not doing anything, are you?
你什么也不用做,不是吗
I'm putting up the trucks, the drivers.
是我组织拖车队,安排司机
What are you doing?
你做了什么
Being black.
你光有个黑人身份
Well, he helps you with your, uh, your criminal past.
他替你掩饰你的犯罪历史
That's what he contributes.
这就是他的功劳
She's right.
她说的对
With your past felony conviction,
你曾被判重罪
I'm the only reason you're in the game bidding at all.
要不是我,你根本没机会参加投标
Yeah.
是的
Just let me see if I got this.
你看我这么理解对不对
You think I should move my business to Chicago
你认为我应该把生意转到芝加哥
and incorporate with him?
与他合作?
Hi, uh...
喂
Would you just hold on one sec?
你能稍等一会儿吗
Mr. Sav... Savre...
塞...赛弗...先生
Okay, just call me Nick.
叫我尼克就行
Nick.
尼克
Um, you came to us to vet your options,
你找我们核查你的选择
and we did.
我们照做了
We suggested Mr. Wells, a highly respected businessman
我们推荐威尔斯先生,一位颇有名望的商人
who, due to his status as a minority-owned business
能以其少数民族公司的身份
offers you an advantage in the bidding process.
为你在竞标中提供优势
That's all.
就是这样
Beyond that, um...
除此之外
you can do what you want.
你想怎么做都行
Please excuse me.
抱歉,失陪了
Welcome to Chicago.
欢迎来到芝加哥
Now pay up.
现在付钱吧
Good. I'll, uh, I'll check with the accountant's wife,
好的,我会调查那个会计的妻子
see what she knows.
看看她对此有何了解
No, he's just being a nuisance.
没有,他只是招人烦
Oh, by the way...
对了
I didn't tell Cary that he was my husband.
我没告诉凯里他是我丈夫
It's just... complicated.
这情况...有些复杂
Okay.
好的
I'm heading out now.
我立刻出发
So I'm being a nuisance, am I?
这么说,我招你烦了是吗
Yeah, you are.
没错
Who was that on the phone?
你刚才跟谁讲电话
Your lesbian girlfriend?
你那个同性恋女友吗
Lana the lesbian Fed.
女同性恋联邦调查员拉娜
Do you know they charge you every time you come here?
你知道你每次来他们都算钱吗
Cary gets $400 an hour, and I get $175.
凯里每小时拿400美元,我拿175
Wouldn't it be cheaper if you just gave me a call?
你直接打电话给我不是更划算吗
So your lesbian girlfriend.
话说,你的同性恋女友
She knows that you're married?
她知道你结婚了吗
She's okay with that?
她对此没有意见吗
Nick...
尼克
I have to get to work.
我要去工作了
Come on, you know me.
别这样,你了解我
I-I don't mind you working.
我不介意你去工作
You know, I'm-I'm open-minded that way,
你知道我很开明的
but... I don't know.
但,我不知道
I do mind you sleeping with other women.
我还是介意你跟其他女人上床
I mean, call me old-fashioned.
你说我老古董也好
You're such an idiot.
你真是个傻瓜
That wasn't even Lana on the phone.
电话里根本不是拉娜
It was work.
是工作的电话
Your voice on that phone was not work.
你打电话时的声音可不像是在工作
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, it is. Sorry.
没事,抱歉
We're just having a bit of a disagreement.
我们只是有一点小争执
Kalinda here says that you're $400 an hour,
凯琳达说你400美金一小时
and I say you're $450.
我说是450美金
And, uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Which one is it?
到底是哪个呢
I don't know. I don't read the bills.
不知道,我不看账单
Kalinda, you good?
凯琳达,你还好吧
We're okay.
我们没事
I'm gonna head out now, so I'll see you later.
我现在要出去,回见
Bye.
再见
Yeah, see you.
好,再见
You know what?
知道吗
She's convinced me.
她说服了我
Let's sign that contract with the black guy.
我们来跟那个黑哥们儿签合同吧
Speak.
请讲
What? You're kidding.
什么,开玩笑吧
I'm afraid not, Mr. V.
恐怕不是,威先生
It's called "Defamation."
这叫"诽谤"
And you defame my client, Peter Florrick,
你诽谤我的客户彼得·福瑞克
and we're more than ready to sue.
我们随时准备起诉
So, what do I need to do?
那我该怎么做
Don't post. If you do,
不许发表,如果发表
we're gonna sue you for $3 million.
我们会起诉你要求赔偿300万
But it's true, the story was written, and they're not gonna print it.
但这是事实,新闻已经写好了他们却不刊登
You don't know that, Mr. V.
你不了解实情,威先生
All you know is what was said to you.
你所知道的都是听来的
And since you've done no fact-checking,
由于你没有进行事实调查
you're open to a suit.
很容易惹官司上身
Okay. Send me the cease-and-desist order, and I won't post.
好,把禁止令发给我,我就不发表
You post, and you lose everything you own.
你要敢发表,就会失去一切
I know. Send me the cease-and-desist.
我知道,把禁止令发给我
Eli, he's playing you.
伊莱,他在耍你
He's gonna print it either way.
无论如何他都发表文章
I talked to Mrs. Stiglitz, your accountant's wife.
我跟你会计的妻子,斯蒂格利茨女士谈过了
The feds had a search warrant,
联邦调查员有搜查令
and they took all of his accounting files from his home.
他们从他家带走了所有会计档案
It's okay. I'll see if anyone on your crew is talking.
别担心,我来看看是不是你手下有人多嘴
The feds don't just get it in their heads like that to go digging.
联邦调查员不会这样一时兴起就跑去查个彻底
It's not about your drug business.
跟你的毒品生意无关
It's about your legit businesses.
事关你的合法生意
Oh, that's interesting.
这就有意思了
They took all files from all 20 of your legit businesses
他们带走了你所有20项合法生意的文件
so we don't know which one is a target.
所以我们也不知道他们的目标是哪一个
So, Diane, do you need help going through your legal work?
戴安,要我帮你好好检查下你的法律工作吗
Stop it.
行了
My guess is they're looking at some small oversight
我猜他们在盯着我加油站
in one of my gas stations or health clubs to arrest me.
或健身俱乐部里的小纰漏以逮捕我
Find out what.
找出来是什么
And I want you.
我要你
Yes.
对
I want you here when the cops come.
警察上门的时候我要你在这儿
I don't want my son scared.
我不想儿子被吓到
And I don't want some accident to befall me during the arrest.
我不希望在我被捕期间发生意外
Uh, that won't happen, Mr. Bishop.
不会有这种事发生的,毕夏普先生
Excuse me.
抱歉
That will happen.
会发生的
Are you okay staying?
你留下来没问题吧
Yes. I mean, if it goes longer,
没问题,如果耽误得久
I'll need to make some arrangements.
我就需要做些安排
It shouldn't.
应该不会
If he's arrested, it'll happen soon.
如果他会被捕,那就是马上的事
It's because I'm Peter's wife?
是因为我是彼得的妻子?
That's why he wants me?
所以他要我留下来?
Yes. There's no better babysitter for a kingpin than...
对,毒枭保姆的最佳人选莫过于...
...The State's Attorney's wife.
州检察官的妻子
Yes.
对
Well, here goes.
开始吧
And, uh, Hardy Time Liquor?
哈迪时光酒业?
That's Darren. Darren Holts, manager.
达伦,达伦·霍兹,他是经理
Any worries there? Any financial irregularities?
有什么担忧之处吗,有金融违规行为吗
No.
没有
You trust him?
你相信他吗
Enough not to turn on me.
至少不会把枪头指向我
But, um, could he get into any legal trouble
他是否有可能惹上官非
that might lead back to you?
而牵扯到你
I don't know.
不知道
I'm CEO. I delegate.
我是首席执行官,我权力下放
I tried to control everything,
我曾试图掌控一切
but six months ago I ended up in Chapter 11.
但6个月前落得申请破产保护
Dad! Dad! Guess what?
老爸,老爸,你知道吗
Hey, Dylan. This is Mrs. Florrick.
迪伦,这是福瑞克女士
She works with Daddy.
她跟老爸一起工作
So, did you break any bricks with your forehead?
你用额头碎板砖了吗
No, but I talked to Damian.
没有,但我跟达米恩说了
He said he could come. Really?
他说他可以来,真的吗
Oh, would you excuse me? Yes?
失陪一下,喂
Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
I'm sorry I had to run out on you.
不好意思我丢下你不管
How's it going?
还好吗
Good, fine. Eli thinks we'll beat the expectations here.
挺好,不错,伊莱觉得结果会超过预期
Which is, I guess, what it's all about.
没白忙呵
Good. Yes, but we are running into a problem on the article.
很好,但那篇文章给我们带来点麻烦
Nothing yet.
还没消息
Believe it or not, there is a blog
信不信由你,有一篇博客
that wants to print a story on the magazine for not running.
要揭露杂志不作为的行径
It's a backdoor way for the reporter to get her story out.
这是记者为了把新闻登出来的下三滥手段
She leaks it to a blog,
她把事情泄露给博客
the blogger embarrasses the magazine,
博主让杂志陷于尴尬
then the magazine ends up printing it, you know,
然后杂志最终还是发表了
the circle of life.
就这么周而复始
Well, it was bound to happen.
躲不掉的
You sound okay.
你听起来没事
I do. I'm just... resigned.
我确实没事,我只是...很无奈
I know the feeling.
我懂你的感受
Well, I guess I'll call the kids and tell them.
我会打电话告诉孩子们
Oh, right, the kids. Thanks. I...
对了,孩子们,谢谢,我...
Hey, we're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会熬过去的,好吗
Okay. Gotta go.
好的,得挂了
Talk to you later.
稍后再说
Would you like to do this later, Mr. Bishop?
你想晚点再继续吗,毕夏普先生
His eighth birthday party, and no one's coming.
他要办8岁生日会,但没人来
Parents of his friends don't want them around me.
他朋友们的父母都不希望自己孩子接近我
And my son just thinks I'm his...
而我儿子只看到我是...
great dad.
了不起的爸爸
I'm sorry. That's hard.
很遗憾,那确实不容易
Check Dex.
查一下迪克斯
Dexter Roja. I moved him from one of the crews into management.
迪克斯特·罗哈,我把他从员工提升为主管
Might've been premature.
可能为时过早了
Do you know how many of the businesses he managed?
你知道他管理着几处产业吗
Six.
6处
All right, these are the six businesses managed by Roja.
这些是罗哈管理的6处产业
Good. What'd you find? Nothing.
很好,发现什么了,什么也没有
But we'll need a week with these. They're an accounting nightmare.
但我们需要花一周时间审查这些,帐太乱了
Well, the cops have the same thing,
警方拿到的也是这些帐
so if we can't find it, they can't.
所以若我们找不到问题,他们也找不到
Check the footnotes.
查一下脚注
That's where accountants dispose of problems.
会计人员会在那里标注出问题
You seem to speak from experience, Mr. Hayden.
看来这是经验之谈啊,海登先生
22 years as a CPA.
我做了22年注册会计师
Where does an accountant put his mistakes?
你们觉得会计师会在哪里标注错误呢
I don't know. Where?
不知道,在哪
In the footnotes.
就在脚注上
Oh. I thought that was a joke.
哦,我还以为你在开玩笑呢
Why would I joke?
我干嘛要开玩笑
Well, you said it the...
是你说...
Okay, Cary, check the footnotes.
好吧,凯里,查一下脚注
Do you mind helping?
你愿意帮忙吗
I...
我...
Sure.
没问题
So what do you call a win, Eli?
你觉得怎么算赢呢,伊莱
Uh, the majority of the straw poll votes.
民调得到多数票吧
Oh, come on. You guys have this hands-down.
得了吧,这个你们轻而易举就能拿下
I'm hearing you need 95% of the vote
我听说你们需要95%的票
to keep the other two Democrs from being contenders.
来让那两个民主党人退出竞争
Oh, my God, only the mainstream media
哦上帝,只有主流媒体
would take a 90% landslide and call it a loss.
才会把90%的压倒性优势称作失败
Oh, that's what we're expecting?
哦,结果会是这样吗
A 90% landslide?
90%的压倒性优势?
Please remember to cast your ballot.
请各位记得把票投入票箱
The poll remains open until 8:00.
投票将于8点截止
Huh? Um, I'll be right back, Harv.
我...我一会回来,哈维
What are you standing there for?
你在这里站着做什么
Peter, can we talk?
彼得,聊一下好吗
Yeah, excuse me.
好的,抱歉
Of course.
不必
It's up.
博客发出来了
How long? Till mainstream gets it?
还有多久,离被主流媒体发现有多久?
My guess is the blogger sent out e-mail alerts to all of them.
我猜博主给他们都发了邮件提醒
Maybe half an hour.
所以也许只有半小时
We've got to get our spin straight.
我们得整理一下应对的说法了
Ouch. Now what?
天呐,又怎么了
He mentions the cease-and-desist call from Will.
他提到了威尔给他打电话要他停手的事
Who?
谁
I couldn't couldn't get a hold of Diane,
我找不到戴安
and I needed to intimidate him right away.
而我需要立刻吓唬他一下
You had...
你让...
you had Will Gardner send a cease-and-desist order?
你让威尔·加德纳去向他发禁止令吗
No. Because the blogger was going ahead no matter what,
不是,因为这博主无论如何都会发的
so we pulled back. Excuse me.
所以我们放弃了,抱歉
Don't do that, Eli.
别这么做,伊莱
Don't have Will do anything for me.
别让威尔帮我做任何事
It was an emergency. I understand.
当时很紧迫,我知道
Just don't get him involved.
别把他扯进来就好
You're right. I'm sorry.
没错,抱歉
So we'll spin this as an attempt to smear you.
那我们就把这说成对你的蓄意污蔑
We'll make it a process story about how we address a smear.
我们把这弄成我们如何应对诽谤的花絮新闻
No, no. Just let it go.
不,不用,随它去吧
Don't even dignify it with spin.
不用解释,别给他脸
These things die on their own.
这些事会自己过去的
You accusing me of skimming?
你们说我瞒报收益吗
No, no. It's just that there is a discrepancy in the books,
不是,只是账目上有不符之处
and Mr. Bishop asked us to check in with you
毕夏普先生让我们来找你核实一下
because you're the manager of his bakery business.
因为你是他面包厂的管理人
Show me.
给我看
Show me the discrepancy in the books.
让我看看账上的不符处
Show him.
给他看
Here, this footnote.
这里,这个脚注
There's a 12% bump in sales in the first quarter of this year.
今年第一季度突然多了12%的销量
We sell to the coffee chains. They expanded.
我们卖给连锁咖啡店了,他们扩张了
Yes, but if you look here, there was no corresponding rise
但你看这里,面粉或高果糖玉米糖浆的
in the purchase of flour or high-fructose corn syrup.
原料购买量没有相应的增长
So if you were distributing more units,
若你销售的产品越多
your raw materials' costs should be correspondingly higher.
那原料开销相应地就应该越高
We bought 'em last quarter
我们上一季度买的原料
to hedge against the commodity prices.
为了应对物价调整买的
No. Not according to this spreadsheet
不,在这份年份同比进货表上
comparing year-to-year purchases.
不是这么显示的
Who are you again?
你是谁来着
Clarke Hayden.
克拉克·海登
I work as a trustee at Lockhart/Gardner.
我是洛&加律所的监管人
If you'll look here in this footnote, you'll see
如果你看这里的脚注,会发现
there is no increase in the yearly profits either.
年收益也没有增加
So I have to ask you, sir,
所以我得问你,先生
if you had a 12% rise, where did the surplus go?
如果你们销量增加了12%利润去哪了
Employee benefits.
发员工福利了
What employee benefits?
什么员工福利
We bought all the employees memberships to a health club.
我们给所有的员工办了健身俱乐部会员卡
So you're also owned by Lemond Bishop?
你们也是雷蒙德·毕夏普名下的?
Oh, yeah, but he pretty much lets us do what we want.
对,但他给了我们自主经营的自由
And you seemed to have had an increase
你们今年第一季度似乎有
in health club memberships in the first quarter.
大量的会员增长
You usually have 40 to 60 new members.
通常你们有40到60名新会员加入
And this year, you had 300.
今年,你们有300名
Yes, we were thrilled.
没错,我们都为此激动
Right, but what we're finding odd
没错,但我们发现一个奇怪之处
is that you've only had 30 of the new members use the facilities.
只有30名新会员来使用器械
Well, here's the secret about health clubs.
这就是健身俱乐部的秘密
Most members like the idea of a health club,
大多数会员都乐于加入
but they don't love using it.
却又不爱运动
But 270 members never showed up, even once.
但有270名会员来一次都没来过
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
Look. See this footnote here?
你看,看到这个脚注了吗
What?
怎么了
Mr. Hayden, what is it?
海登先生,怎么了
People think they can hide.
人们总觉得自己可以藏起来
You know the wondrous thing about numbers?
知道数字的奇妙之处吗
You can't hide.
就在于你藏不住
How dare you?
你好大胆子
You're laundering money through our legit businesses?
你竟敢用我们的合法业务洗钱
It's not your legit business. It's Bishop's.
那不是你们的合法业务,是毕夏普的
And we're his caretakers.
我们是他的管理人
You're compromising our legit businesses,
你在危及我们的合法业务
and you're not telling us.
还不告诉我们
Your businesses wouldn't even exist without our business.
若无我们的业务,你们的业务根本不会存在
How do you think they're staying afloat?
你觉得他们是怎么维持周转的
With drug money.
靠毒品赚来的钱
I don't know what's more startling:
真不知道如何形容你
your sanctimony or your hypocrisy.
故作圣洁还是伪装善良
You had a bigger problem, Diane.
你有更大的麻烦了,戴安
Your accountant just found a discrepancy
你的会计师刚发现一个健身俱乐部果汁吧
in the health club juice bar,
收入和开支有出入
and we have nothing to do with that.
而这跟我们毫无关系
There's nothing wrong with the juice bar.
果汁吧没有任何问题
Except that it's closed and it's still making money.
那为什么它停业了却还在赚钱
According to who?
你听谁说的
An accountant at our firm.
我们律所的一位会计师
Well, he's wrong.
他错了
It's just the health club making money.
那只是健身俱乐部在赚钱而已
Stop lying, Dex.
别撒谎了,迪克斯特
I put you in charge of this place.
这家店是我让你经营的
You need to explain.
现在你要解释清楚
Look, when we lost the other two health clubs,
当时,另外两家俱乐部破产的时候
you said to be entrepreneurial, self-starters.
你说要有创业精神,自主创业
I was trying something.
我就做了一些尝试
What?
什么
HGH.
人体生长激素
I told you no drugs! Not on the legit side!
我跟你说过,你这边不能搞毒品
But it's not drugs. It's steroids!
那不是毒品,是类固醇
Look, I was clearing $120,000 a month.
当时我一个月净赚12万美元
The health club was gonna go under without it.
要不是这样我们的俱乐部也会破产
Yeah. Everything all right?
是我,有情况吗
No. There's some activity at the end of his block.
对,他街区后面有人
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's a cable TV van. Looks like undercover.
是个有线电视车,看着像是秘密行动
Trying very hard not to look like undercover.
还很努力地在掩人耳目
Okay, hang on.
等下,别挂
Hi. Excuse me!
打扰一下
Yes? I'm so glad you made it.
怎么了,你们能来太好了
I just live right there. Come on up.
我就住那边,跟我来吧
Actually, ma'am, we're not here for you.
女士,我们不是为你来的
I'm sorry. What do you mean you're not here for me?
抱歉,不是为我来的是什么意思
I called you guys.
我打电话请你们
You said you were coming.
你们说快到了
My wire is sparking really badly. It's dangerous.
我的电线一直冒火花,很危险
Sorry, ma'am. We're here on another call.
抱歉,女士,我们是来为其他人服务的
Yeah? Which house?
是吗,哪户人
What house was the call from?
你问哪户人家请的我们吗
Yeah. That's private, ma'am.
对啊,这是私密信息,女士
It's private which house you're going to? Why is that?
你们去哪户人家是私密信息?为什么
Because our work is confidential.
因为我们的工作是机密
Cable TV work is confidential?
有线电视工作是机密吗
Kalinda! Let the man do his work.
凯琳达,让他好好工作
Oh, Lana, still on the Lemond Bishop track?
哦,拉娜,还在追捕莱蒙德·毕夏普
Mm-hmm. You still working for drug dealers and pimps?
对,你呢,还在为毒枭皮条客效劳?
Yeah, and child pornographers.
是啊,还有儿童色情片发行人
Is that him there on the phone?
你在跟他打电话吗
Good old Lemond Bishop?
老朋友莱蒙德·毕夏普
No, it's my mother.
不,是我妈
Hi, Mom. It's not the cops. It's the feds.
妈,不是警察,是联邦调查局的
And it's not an arrest. It's a search warrant.
而且不是逮捕,是搜查
I just know how you love to know these things.
我知道你一向对这些感兴趣
Love you. Move now.
爱你,行动
Move in now.
行动
Go.
出发
How far off are they?
他们还有多久到
Seconds away.
几秒就到
You going to tell him?
你要告诉他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He'll destroy whatever they're after.
他会把他们要找的东西都毁掉的
I know.
我知道
What? What was that?
怎么了,谁的电话
They're coming with a search warrant now.
他们马上要来搜查了
How far? Down the block now.
到哪里了,街区门口
We messaged on the game box.
我们用那个游戏盒传信
What about other video games?
别的电子游戏呢
Just the one.
没用别的
Okay, go get it.
好,去取
It's in Dylan's room.
在迪伦房间里
Dad?
爸爸
Mrs. Florrick, could you help with Dylan?
福瑞克夫人,你能照顾下迪伦吗
This is a federal warrant!
联邦搜查
Open the door or be subject to arrest!
开门,否则我们有权强行逮捕
Open the door!
开门
They should be gone soon.
他们应该一会就走了
Did my dad do something bad?
我爸爸做什么坏事了吗
He says he didn't.
他说没有
The kids talk about him at school.
学校的同学们经常谈论他
Be sure to check the furnace room and the cellar.
记得检查锅炉房和地下室
Your dad says you go to camp.
你爸说你要去训练营
What kind of camp is it?
什么样的训练营呢
Basketball camp.
篮球训练营
Are you a Bulls fan?
你喜欢公牛队吗
Yeah.
喜欢
I was there when they won their second championship.
他们第二次夺冠的时候我在现场
You saw Michael Jordan?
你见到迈克尔·乔丹了?
Yep.
对
My husband took me there on our first date.
我丈夫在我们第一次约会时带我去的
The only problem was...
唯一的不足在于
I knew nothing about basketball,
我对篮球一窍不通
and I had no idea what was going on.
完全不知道他们在干什么
Don't suppose you could tell us what this is about.
估计你们不肯说这是怎么回事呵
We can point you in the right direction.
我们可以给你们指明方向
Sorry, Ms. Lockhart.
抱歉,洛克哈特夫人
The underlying complaint is sealed.
你含蓄的投诉,我收到了
If you have a problem, take it up with a judge.
你有不满的话,可以去找法官
The game box-- it's missing.
那个游戏盒,不见了
Thanks, Kalinda.
谢谢你,凯琳达
I did a head count.
我清点了一下
All the agents are FBI.
都是FBI探员
Not a single one of them is from the DEA.
完全没有缉毒局的人
Which means this isn't about HGH.
也就是说这次搜查不是因为生长激素
If it were about steroids, there would be a DEA.
如果是的话,会有缉毒局的人
The feds are giving us nothing
关于这次搜查,联邦调查局的人
on the basis for this warrant.
什么都不肯透露
The warrant will only be unsealed if they arrest Lemond,
除非逮捕雷蒙德,他们才会透露
and then it'll be too late to help him.
但那时再帮他就太晚了
Doesn't have to be Mr. Bishop who's arrested.
不一定非得逮捕毕夏普先生
Legally, any...
法律规定,任何
...any arrest in connection with this search
任何与此次搜查有关的逮捕
would be grounds to unseal the warrant.
都会导致搜查令的公开
Such as someone obstructing justice
比如有人干涉搜查
by interfering with the search?
从而妨碍公务?
I have my ballet class tonight.
我今晚有芭蕾课
You're looking determined.
你好像很坚决的样子
I'm here because your people filed a Franks motion
因为你们的人提交了"弗兰克斯动议"
to unseal the search warrant.
以公开搜查令
Yes, I heard, but you usually
我听说了,但你平时
have more of a sense of humor about these things.
对这种事看得挺开啊
I'm generally not all that smiley when my apartment is sealed off
我的公寓被封锁,导致我被迫住在我妹那里
and I have to crash at my sister's.
我就不太看得开了
What?
什么
My apartment was ransacked a few hours ago.
我的公寓几小时前被非法进入
You should remind your fine, upstanding client,
你应该提醒你们那位优秀正直的客户
Mr. Bishop, that breaking and entering is a crime.
毕夏普先生,非法闯入是种犯罪
How do you know it was Bishop?
你怎么知道是毕夏普干的
Nothing was taken.
什么都没丢
No cash, no jewelry, no electronics.
现金,首饰,电子产品,都还在
They just tossed the place.
他们只是把房间搜了个遍
If he was trying to scare me,
要是他想威胁我
tell him it didn't work.
告诉他这样做没起到作用
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No, I'm just glad you're okay.
没有,我就是很高兴看到你没事
Thanks for the reassurance.
谢谢你的安慰
The arrest of Mr. Agos
逮捕艾格斯先生
was made during the search, Your Honor.
发生在搜查进行当中,法官阁下
Under the Franks doctrine,
根据"弗兰克斯原则"
that is grounds to unseal the warrant...
这种情况下应该公开搜查理由
The arrest was of one of Mr. Bishop's attorneys
被逮捕的是毕夏普先生的一位律师
who was not a target of the search.
并不是这次搜查的对象
But it was still an arrest.
但仍然有人被逮捕
And Mr. Agos was released immediately.
之后艾格斯先生立即被释放了
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Oh, I'm here. I just need these sell orders ready
我听着呢,但我得赶在周一开盘前
when the market opens Monday.
把这些卖盘订单准备好
You can't properly represent your client
你们这边,若不知道搜查令的原因
without knowing what the warrant was about,
就无法为委托人做正当辩护
and Agent Delaney thinks
德兰尼探员这边,则认为
that Franks doesn't apply because the man arrested
弗兰克斯原则在这里不适用
had no connection to the warrant.
因为逮捕对象和本次搜查无关
'Kay. Continue.
好,继续说
Mr. Agos's Fourth Amendment rights against illegal search and seizure
第四修正案赋予公民不受非法搜查和逮捕的权利
are being egregiously violated.
艾格斯先生的权利已被严重侵犯
The warrant is sealed
不公开搜查目的的原因
because Mr. Bishop is a public threat.
是毕夏普先生对公众存在威胁
All right. I get it.
好了,我明白了
What we have here is a legal tie,
现在你们双方打成平局
and ties always go to the runner.
而这种情况下通常满足诉讼者的要求
Agent Delaney, I am ordering the warrant unsealed.
德兰尼探员,我命令你公开搜查原因
Tell them what they want to know.
回答他们的问题
A confidential informant?
一个秘密线人?
The warrant refers to him or her simply as "C.I. 691".
搜查令上只称其为"691号线人"
Whoever it is has been missing for 72 hours.
不管是谁,他已经失踪了72小时
The feds were searching your house
联邦调查局搜查你的房子
for evidence of this informant's whereabouts.
是想找到相关证据以探知线人下落
The good news is that
好消息是
whatever this informant told the FBI,
不管这个线人对联邦调查局透露了什么
it's not enough to charge you.
那些情报还不足以指控你
We just need to figure out who it is and fast.
我们只需要弄清楚这个人是谁,得快点
I need your cell phone.
借我你的手机用用
My...?
我的...
Uh, we think his home phone is bugged.
我们觉得他家里的电话被监听了
I need to call Dex.
我需要打给迪克斯特
Oh, crap.
混蛋
Hey, we're doing great. We got volunteers everywhere.
形势很好,到处都有我们的志愿者
No, no, no, no. It's not that. Look.
不不不,不是说那个,你看
He's found a way to make it go viral.
他找到了让这事迅速传遍网络的办法
That's... Indira Starr?
这是...尹迪拉·斯塔吗
No. That is a photoshopped Indira Starr.
不,这是被PS过的尹迪拉·斯塔
And if there's one thing the mainstream media likes,
而这正是主流媒体所喜爱的
it's a visual.
视觉效果
Look.
看
Damn it!
该死
You broke into her apartment?
你闯入了她的公寓?
Whose apartment?
谁的公寓
Lana Delaney.
拉娜·德兰尼
You broke into a federal agent's apartment?
你闯入了一个联邦调查员的公寓?
Hang on a minute. Take a breather.
等一下,喘口气
You know I don't do things like that anymore.
你知道我不再做那样的事了
I'm a changed man.
我改过自新了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Hi, my name is Kalinda Sharma,
你好,我叫凯琳达·夏尔马
and I'm at 10497 North Damen Avenue, apartment 3B.
我在北达曼街10497号,3B号公寓
I think there's been a break-in.
我觉得我家被非法闯入了
No, but I haven't checked the bedroom yet.
不,我还没有检查卧室
Would you please send someone?
你可以派人过来吗
All right, thanks, and hurry up, please.
好的,谢谢,麻烦快一点,拜托
Tell 'em you made a mistake.
告诉他们是你弄错了
You have 15 minutes.
你有15分钟
No.
不
You have 15 minutes.
是你有15分钟
Oh, my God, I think
天哪,我觉得
I just heard a noise in the bedroom.
我刚刚听到卧室里有动静
Well, lookie here.
看看这里
I think you definitely got termites.
我觉得你家肯定闹白蚁了
My mistake. It was my husband.
我弄错了,是我丈夫在家里
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
不,我没事,谢了
The problem is...
问题是...
Okay...
你看...
I only found $10,000.
我只找到一万美元
Where's the rest... "Honey"?
其余的呢,亲爱的
I can't have you disrupting my life like this.
我不能再容忍你这样打扰我的生活了
"Disrupting your life"-- is that what I'm doing?
"打扰你的生活"你就这么说我?
So, wh-what do you call what you've done to me?
那你对我做的那些事要怎么说
I haven't done anything to you.
我什么也没对你做
You made me love you!
你让我爱上了你
I can't love anyone else, all right?
我无法再爱上别人,懂吗
I've tried.
我试过
You are in my head.
但我脑子里全是你
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
尼克
Look, I'm not the same.
我已不是过去那个我了
You can see that.
你也看到了
You...
你...
You want me to be what I was.
你想要的是过去的那个我
Your girlfriend's out to screw you.
你女朋友要害你
I was in her apartment.
我去了她的公寓
For you.
是为你去的
Not for me.
不是为我自己
She's got photos of you everywhere.
她那里到处都是你的照片
What photos?
什么照片
That's you there.
那个是你
I don't know who that is, but...
我不知道那是谁,但...
she's got these everywhere.
她那里到处都是这样的照片
You need to know who your friends are.
你要认清谁是你的朋友
This... lesbian Fed is not your friend.
这个...拉拉探员,不是你的朋友
Okay, and you got to stop thinking down here.
你不能再用下半身思考了
Get off of me. Don't...
放开我,别...
They're looking for a missing C.I.?
他们在找一个失踪的线人?
Yeah. That's how the feds got their search warrant.
对,联邦调查局以这个理由拿到搜查令
And we think that's why they arrested the accountant.
我们认为这也是他们逮捕那位会计的原因
They were shaking every tree.
他们在通过各种途径获取信息
They're coming after me.
他们盯上我了
They're building their case.
在想方设法指控我
Dexter,
德克斯特
are there any employees
有没有哪位员工
you haven't seen over the last few days?
在过去几天没有出现
Someone who could be the informant?
可能是线人的
Maybe someone who didn't turn up to work?
也许是某个没去上班的人员
Okay.
好吧
That's not good.
这很不妙
Christina Diaz.
克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹
She works at Fine Fitness on the front desk. Damn it.
她是好身体健身俱乐部的前台,该死
If the Feds ever questioned her, could that cause you trouble?
如果联邦探员讯问她,你会有麻烦吗
Possibly.
可能
Okay.
好吧
I think we just identified our missing C.I.
我们知道失踪的线人是谁了
Come on, Eli. Give me something.
来吧,伊莱,给我爆点料
Only statement we have is that there is no story here.
我只能说,没这回事
Here's what I want for Illinois.
我要为伊利诺伊州做的是
I want an Illinois that
我想让伊利诺伊州变成
doesn't just think in terms of Cook county...
不仅仅只是考虑库克县
Oh. Come on. When did the mainstream media
拜托,主流媒体什么时候开始
start sucking up to bloggers?
巴结博客写手了
Hi, Eli.
伊莱,你好
Troubles? No,
有麻烦吗,没有
just the normal course of business.
就是一些正常事务
I hear we might get our 95%.
我听说我们可能达到95%
Beat the whole straw poll expectations game.
超出了民意测验投票的预期
...access to better healthcare.
...更好的医疗条件
And we need... Here comes the line.
而且我们要,听听下面这句
to protect a woman's right to choose.
保护妇女选择的权利
Not bad, huh?
不错吧
I saw it, Eli.
我看到了,伊莱
Saw what?
看见什么了
I'm gonna call you back.
我呆会打给你
My friends are asking me what I think,
朋友们问我的想法
which puts me in a very awkward position.
让我非常为难
It's all smoke.
都是子虚乌有的事
The story was killed because we proved Indira Starr lied.
这篇报道被毙了,是因为证明了尹迪拉说谎
There's physical evidence.
我们有物证
I can call our investigator over here to lay it all out for you.
我可以让我们的调查员为你做说明
My friends don't like this stuff.
我的朋友们不喜欢这些东西
They can swallow the fact
她们可以忍受
that there are no women in the race,
竞选中没有女性
but this just rubs it in their face.
但这事戳到她们的痛处了
Well, I can assure...
我可以向你的...
your friends...
朋友们保证
that it is a lie.
这是一个谎言
I want an Illinois where every citizen,
我想让伊利诺伊州成为这样一个地方
man and woman,
所有的市民,无论男女
young and old, can realize their dreams...
无论老少,都能实现他们的梦想
What else does Christina know?
克里斯汀娜还知道什么
She knows about the HGH.
她知道关于生长激素的事
She was helping you sell?
她帮你销售吗
Yeah.
是的
Did you talk with her about any other part of Mr. Bishop's business?
你跟她讲过毕夏普先生的其他生意吗
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做
But you trusted her enough to run your HGH.
但你信任她,让她打理生长激素的生意
Yeah. She was discreet.
是的,她很谨慎
You know, she never gave me any trouble.
她从不会给我惹麻烦
Were you sleeping with her?
你有和她上床吗
Mrs. Florrick asked you a question.
福瑞克夫人在问你问题
Yeah, look, I liked her.
是的,我喜欢她
I knew you would think it was stupid.
我知道你觉得这很愚蠢
When was the last time you talked to Christina?
你最后一次和克里斯汀娜谈话是什么时候
Just a few days ago, after work.
几天前,下班后
And you weren't curious that she didn't show up for three days?
她三天没来上班,你不觉得奇怪吗
Nah, she does that once in a while.
不会,她偶尔会这样
To get away from her boyfriend, um...
为了摆脱她的男朋友
Noah something. He comes by Fine Fitness.
叫诺亚什么的,他有时会来健身俱乐部
He always waits for her on his motorcycle.
总是在摩托车上等她
Every couple of weeks she just takes a break.
每隔几个星期,她会休息一下
Out of town? No. Um...
出城吗,不
she has a... another place,
她在洛根广场
in Logan Square.
还有一处住所
Was there anything more on the Lemond Bishop case?
雷蒙德·毕夏普的案子还有什么吗
We won the Franks hearing.
我们赢了弗兰克斯听证会
Found out it's about a missing C.I.
发现他们是想找一个失踪的C.I.
C.I.? Confidential informant.
什么C.I. 秘密线人
Ah. Of course.
当然
Any more need for accounting work on it?
还需要会计方面的帮助吗
No, no, I think it's moved on.
不用了,已经好了
Maybe I should stay in case.
或许我应该留下来
No, no, I-I don't think you have to.
不,不用,你不用这么做
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢这样
Helping.
帮得上忙
You were great.
你太棒了
The way that you told that guy,
你跟那个人说
"If you had a 12% rise, what'd you do with the surplus""
"如果你们销量增加了12%利润去哪了"
He didn't like that, did he?
够他头痛的,对吧
No, he thought you were gonna mess him up.
是呀,他以为你跟他杠上了
You should talk to family law, Mr. Hayden.
你应该跟家庭法律部谈谈,海登先生
They always have some probate issues involving accounting.
他们总有些遗嘱验证方面的事务要用到会计
No. That's not why I'm here.
不,我不是来做会计的
You're here... to help us get out of debt.
你是来帮助我们走出债务阴影的
That's helping us.
你做会计,就是帮助我们
True.
倒不错
The best way to fend off
抵挡新闻报道的最好办法
the story is to change the story,
就是改写报道
and the only way to do that is by winning big.
要想改写,唯一的办法是大获全胜
Okay, go.
好了,开始
Ms. Starr. Miss Hayward.
斯塔女士,海沃德小姐
Thanks for agreeing to see me. Of course.
谢谢你同意见我,当然
Uh, Maddie, what is going on here?
玛蒂,这是什么情况
This young lady called my office, said she wanted to talk.
这位小姐打电话到我办公室,说想谈谈
And you agreed?
然后你同意了?
I just made a public statement in support of Peter.
我刚刚发表公开声明支持彼得
I'd like to make sure I didn't make a fool of myself.
我要确保我自己没有出丑
The woman is a consummate liar.
这女人是个说谎精
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没有什么可担心的了
Hee-haw! Everybody vote!
人人投票
Dexter thinks there's a hideaway key by the front door,
迪克斯特说有把钥匙藏在前门
a magnet under the mailbox.
吸附在邮箱下面
Okay, great. Got it.
很好,知道了
Be careful.
小心些
Always.
会的
She's dead?
她死了吗
It appears so.
看起来是
Look, given the enclosed space and temperature,
考虑到密闭空间和温度
it's likely the body's been decomposing
尸体会比一般情况下
faster than normal.
腐烂得快
What about this boyfriend, this Noah?
她的那个叫做诺亚的男朋友呢
Noah Mayfield.
诺亚·梅菲尔德
He's a sound engineer at a recording studio on 16th,
他是录音师,录音棚在第十六大道上
and he rides a motorcycle.
他有辆摩托车
So that's who you saw? I don't know,
就是你看到的那个人吗,不知道
but it's likely. The question is,
但有可能,问题是
do we make an anonymous call
我们要打匿名电话给联邦调查局
and let the Feds know about the car?
告知车的事情吗
We don't know what this Christina woman
不知道克里斯汀娜为联邦调查局
gave the Feds on Lemond.
提供了哪些关于雷蒙德的信息
If we alert them to the body,
如果我们把尸体的事情告知他们的话
we risk getting him arrested.
他有可能会被抓
She'll be found eventually.
尸体最终还是会被发现的
If it comes out
如果他们...
later... that we had knowledge of this
之后...得知我们早已知道
and we didn't report it,
却没上报
they can use it against him at trial.
在审讯时他们会利用这点
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不跟人说
How will it get out later?
怎么会泄露出去
This is beyond risky.
这太冒险了
I've done time before.
我蹲过监狱
But that was before Dylan. You'll make bail.
但那时还没有迪伦,你会被保释出来
No. I won't.
不,不会的
I need you to draw up a guardian arrangement.
我要你草拟一份监护人协议
You have someone in mind?
有人选吗
My sister.
我的妹妹
She hates me... but loves Dylan.
她恨我...但她爱迪伦
I'll draw it up.
我会起草的
Call the feds.
给联邦调查局打电话
Tell them about the body.
告诉他们尸体的事
Okay, sounds good. I'll talk to you.
好的,挺好,再聊
Too bad about your boy.
你的人倒霉了
My "Boy"?
我的"人"
I didn't mean it that way.
不是那个意思
What's wrong?
什么事
You're being surly.
怎么板着脸
What is it you want?
你想要什么
We found Christina Diaz's body.
我们发现了克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹的尸体
We got an anonymous tip,
我们接到个匿名电话
and we found her body in the trunk of her car.
然后在她车的后备箱里发现了她的尸体
We done?
说完了没
We have evidence linking him to the murder,
我们有证据表明他有嫌疑
and Judge Etts just signed an arrest warrant.
艾茨法官刚签署了逮捕令
We prefer Mr. Bishop turn himself in.
我们更希望毕夏普先生自首
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Yes?
怎么
Listen...
听着
it's work.
这是工作
Don't let it get in the way.
别让它成为阻碍
In the way of what?
阻碍什么
Of us.
我们
But there isn't any us.
没有什么"我们"
There never was any us.
从来都没有什么"我们"
Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!
彼得,彼得,彼得,彼得,彼得
Ninety-six percent.
96%的支持率
You set a new record for an Illinois straw poll.
你创造了伊利诺斯州民意测验的新纪录
Acavello has announced he's dropping out;
阿卡维罗已经宣布退出
Staub is huddled with his people.
斯达布正和他的团队乱做一团
He'll be gone by breakfast.
撑不到明天早餐的时候
Peter, we did what we needed to do.
彼得,我们做到了
You did.
你的功劳
You and Maddie Hayward.
你和玛蒂·海沃德
Let's keep her close;
要和她保持密切联系
we need more allies like her! Peter...
我们需要更多她这样的盟友,彼得
Springfield is this close.
距离春田市州长办公室只差一步了
Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!
彼得,彼得,彼得,彼得,彼得
This is an agreement
这份协议
naming your sister as Dylan's guardian
指定你妹妹为迪伦的监护人
until such time as your release.
到你出狱时失效
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰一下
We just heard from the federal agents.
联邦调查员传来消息
They'll be here any minute.
他们马上到
My sister's still an hour away.
可我妹妹到这还有一个小时
I'll wait with Dylan until she gets here.
我会陪迪伦到她过来
Do you have any instructions you'd like me to pass on to her?
有什么要我转达给她的事项吗
Dylan's a heavy sleeper.
迪伦睡得很沉
You have to give him three wake-up calls. Okay.
叫他起床要喊三次,好的
And the kid never...checks his pelling or punctuation.
这孩子从来不会检查拼写或标点符号
She's gonna have to stay on top of him
他做作业的时候
when he does his homework.
得让我妹妹看着
Okay.
好的
Hello?
你好
Alicia, it's Maddie Hayward.
艾丽西娅,我是玛蒂·海沃德
I hope I'm not calling too late.
希望没打扰到你
No, not at all.
没有,完全没有
Are you at Peter's celebration?
你还在彼得的庆祝会上吗
Um, I have a dilemma,
我遇到个为难的情况
and I'd like to talk with you.
想和你谈谈
Of course.
当然可以
I'm not going to be able to support Peter's candidacy anymore.
我不会再继续赞助彼得的竞选了
I...
我...
I-I don't understand. He won tonight.
我,我不明白,他今天赢了
He's the only candidate left.
只剩他一个候选人了
I know, um, but this Indira Starr business has,
我知道,但这个尹迪拉·斯塔的事
uh... forced me to reevaluate.
让我不得不重新考虑
It didn't happen, Maddie.
这事没有发生,玛蒂
The woman lied.
那个女人说了谎
I-I would like...
我,我想要
for us to try and-and... remain friends.
我们之间能试着...继续做朋友
I-I think that you and I are...
我,我觉得你和我
simpatico.
处得很愉快
Is that possible?
还有可能吗
Staying friends?
继续做朋友
Sure.
当然
Well... I'd like to try.
我想要试一试
Uh, so why don't I give you your space.
那我给你点空间
I'll check in with you in a few days, okay?
过几天再联系你,好吗
Good night, Alicia.
晚安,艾丽西娅
Lewis Collins
刘易斯·柯林斯
Took a trip out west
向西行去
"And when he returned"
当他归来
"Little Delia had gone to rest"
小迪莉娅已然死去
Mr. Bishop, please open the door.
毕夏普先生,请开门
Mr. Bishop.
毕夏普先生
"Lewis said to Delia"
刘易斯曾对迪莉娅说
"That's the sad thing with life"
人生的不幸尽于此
"There's people always leaving
总有人离去
"Just as other folks arrive"
总有人归来
Hi, Dylan. Why don't you show me all the toys in your room,
迪伦,给我看看你房间里的玩具
okay, sweetheart? I'd love to see them.
好吗,宝贝,我很想看看呢
"And when the people heard"
当人们听说
"That Delia was dead"
迪莉娅的死讯
"All of them gentlemen"
所有的绅士
"They dressed in red"
穿上了红衣
"The angels laid her away"
天使们埋葬了她
It's time to go. Open the door.
到时间了,开门
"Angels laid her away"
天使们埋葬了她
"They laid her six feet under the clay
埋于六英尺下
Lemond Bishop, you're under arrest.
莱蒙德·毕夏普,你被捕了
You have the right to...
你有权...
"Angels laid her away"
天使们埋葬了她