Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour
早上好 早上好 早上好 早上好
Morning
早安
There goes the baker with his tray like always
这是面包师 拿着他的托盘 一如既往
The same all bread and rolls to sell
还是卖着一样的面包
Every morning just the same
每天早上 都是如此
Since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town
从来到这个小村庄的第一天 就是如此
Good morning Belle!
早上好 贝儿!
Good morning Monsieur Jean! Have you lost something again?
早上好 琼先生!你又丢东西了吗?
Well I believe I have The problem is I can't remember what!
看来是的 但我记不清是什么了!
I'm sure it'll come through me
过一会就会想起来了
Where are you off to?
你要去哪?
To return this book it`s about to lovers in
去还一本书
It's about two lovers in fair Verona
关于一对恋人在美丽的维罗纳
Sounds boring
听起来好无聊
Look there she goes that girl is strange no question
看这女孩真神奇
Dazed and distracted can't you tell?
整日心不在焉
Never part of any crowd
从不凑热闹
'Cause her head's up on some cloud
仿佛独自生活在云端
No denying she's a funny girl that Belle
大家都知道贝儿是个奇怪的姑娘
Bonjour good day! How is your family?
早上好 日安!家人还好吗?
Bonjour good day! How is your wife?
早上好 日安! 你妻子还好吗?
I need six eggs that's too expensive
我要买个鸡蛋 太贵了
There must be more than this provincial life
小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界