Bonjour! Pardon! Good day! Mais oui!
早上好!抱歉! 日安!日安!
You call this bacon? What lovely grapes! Some cheese? Ten yards. One pound. Excuse me
这是培根吗?好新鲜的葡萄啊! 还有奶酪 10码 一英镑 抱歉
I'll get the knife Please let me through!
我去拿刀子 借过一下!
This bread Those fish It's stale! They smell
我要这个面包 那些鱼 不新鲜了!有味道了
Madame's mistaken
一定是你搞错了
There must be more than this provincial life!
这个小村庄外面一定还有更大的世界
Just watch I'm going to make Belle my wife!
我一定要娶贝儿为妻
Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special
看她 奇怪却又独特的女生
A most peculiar mad'moiselle
有些古怪的女生
It's a pity and a sin She doesn't quite fit in
有点可惜 她有些不合群
'Cause she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl
她真是一个奇怪的女孩一个美丽又古怪的女孩
She really is a funny girl!
她真是一个古怪的女孩!
That Belle~
美丽又古怪的女孩
Good morrning Belle!
早安 贝儿!
Wonderful book you have there!
你有一本很棒的书
Have you read it?
你读过吗?
Well not that one But you know books
嗯 不是这本 不过你知道的 书吗
For your dinner table
今晚能约你
Shall I join you this evening?
共进晚餐吗?
Sorry not this evening
抱歉 今晚不行
Busy?
很忙吗?
No
不是
So moving on?
怎么 有进展了?
No LeFou
还没 来福
It's the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey
就是那些矜持的姑娘才值得追
That what makes Belle so appealing
贝儿越是这样越吸引人
She hasn't made a fool of herself just to gain my favour
她才不会傻兮兮的去博取我的好感
How would you call that?
她这样叫什么?
Dignity?
自重?
It's outrageously attractive isn't it?
这是她的特殊魅力 不是吗?