Ah the winds of change
啊 就要时来运转了
Yep when this show's a hit
当表演大举成功时
I'm gonna get you a fresh coat of paint
我再给你重新刷一层“新衣裳”
How are we doing with those flyers miss crawly?
宣传单做的怎么样了 凯莉太太
Oh yes sir We're all good to go here
啊 都完事了 老板都准备好了
Miss crawly no! No no no no no no!
凯莉太太 别 别 别 千万别
OopsieDaisy
坏事了
Oh well I guess that's one way to spread the word
好吧 我猜这也算是广布天下了
Hey Lance look at this
嗨 兰斯 快看
Ash babe hey!
艾希 宝贝儿 嘿
Meena!
米娜
What do you think you?
你以为你
Let's go to work
起床开工
And cue the crazy old lizard
顺便提醒那个蜥蜴疯老太太
Good morning Mr Moon
早上好 月老板
Indeed it is miss crawly
确实很好 凯莉太太
Top of the morning to you
恭请颐安
I made you some coffee
我给你磨了点咖啡
You did? Where is it?
真的吗 可是在哪呢
Oh I got a little thirsty on the way up those stairs
哦 我刚刚上楼的时候突然渴了
Shall I go open the doors now? The doors?
那现在我要不要开门迎客呢 迎客
Well you've got a lot of animals waiting in line to audition Mr Moon
外面候着的动物都排成长龙了 只为等您给试镜呢 月老板
I do?
是吗
Holy moly I really do
我的老天 真有那么多人