Well your dad's right
好吧 你老爹是对的
Those shows were the problem
那些演出才是问题的所在
War of attrition Rosie takes a bow
这是场消耗战 罗茜的谢幕
I mean nobody wants to see that stuff anymore
我是说 没人想再看那破玩意儿了
So what do I do?
所以我该怎么做
Quit? No
放弃不
I give 'em a show they cannot resist which is gonna be
我要为他们展现出一场不可抗拒的演出
Just one more minute s'il vous pla Merci
再给我一分钟 好吗 多谢
Don't speak French They speak English here
别说法语 这里英语场所
Now my next show is gonna be drumroll please A singing competition
我的下一场演出音响师 鼓声起 好声音比赛
A singing competition?
好声音比赛
Who wants to see another one of those?
谁还想看这种垃圾选秀节目
Everyone! Just think
每个人 想想看
Your neighbor thethethe grocery store manager thatthatthat chicken right there!
你的邻居 杂 杂货店经理 那 那 那只鸡 就在那
Everyone in this city gets a shot at being a star live on my stage
在我的舞台上城里的每一个人都有一炮而红的机会
Buster this is a terrible idea
伯乐 这个主意糟透了
Oh no it's not
才不呢
Real talent from real life
现实世界中的真实才能
That's what audiences want and I'm gonna give it to 'em!
那才是观众们梦寐以求的 我会借此展现给他们
Ccan we please just get out of here?
我 我们能先离开这个地方吗
Don't you want to eat?
你不想吃了吗
Yeah but we can't afford any of this
想啊 可这儿的食物我们一样也买不起
Yes I know and that's why I brought sandwiches
没错 我知道 所以我特意准备了三明治来着
That's not allowed Ugh
这是不允许的