What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The laundry
洗衣服
Come! Come!
过来!过来!
"The Blue Bird"
蓝色的鸟儿
"that flies over"
飞过
"the dark"
黑暗
"wood"
树林
That was amazing!
你太棒了!
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Teaching another girl to read?
在教一个女孩子认字吗?
Isn't one enough?
有你一个还不够吗?
We have to do something
我们得给她点教训了
You are the wildest most gorgeous thing I've ever seen
你真是完美 是我见过的最美丽的面容
Nobody deserves you
没人能配得上你
But at least I know our children will be beautiful
至少我知道我们的孩子将是最美丽的
Am I catching you at a bad time?
你在嘀咕什么呢?
What is it LeFou? A damsel is in distress
什么事?来福 一个姑娘正在受难
It's hero time
该英雄救美了
I'm not done with you yet
待会和你接着聊
Me neither
待会接着聊
Belle! I heard you had trouble with the headmaster
贝儿!我听说校长找你麻烦了
He never liked me either
他从来都不喜欢我
Can I give you a little advise about the villagers Belle?
我可以给你一点关于村民们的建议贝儿?
They're never gonna trust the kind of change you're trying to bring them
他们永远都不会接受你想要引发的变革
All I wanted was to teach a child to read
我只不过是想教那个孩子认字