Just my special song?
只要我的特别摇篮曲
Mom?
妈
Dad?
爸
What happened to bedtime?
睡前时间怎么没了
Mr Francis
弗朗西斯先生
Don't cry! Don't cry
不哭 不哭
Hello?
哈喽
They do everything for me
他们什么都肯为我做
It's hilarious
笑死人了
But I think the kid might be on to me
但是我但心那个孩子可能会找我岔子
No I can handle him
不用 我能搞定他
I know how important this mission is to the company
我知道这次任务对公司而言有多重要
Mission?
任务
Well trust me ma'am You got the right baby for this job
相信我 老大 你选我就是选对人了
Hands up devil baby!
举起手来 坏东西
Fart! Poop! Doodie!
啊啊啊 吓死本大爷了
I've gotta deal with the kId
我得去搞定那个小不点儿了
You can talk!
你会说话
No you can really talk I heard you!
不是这样的 你会正常说话 我听到了
Fine I can talk
好吧 我是会说话
Now let's see if you can listen
现在 我来看看你是否能听懂话
Get me a double Espresso
给我来一份意大利特浓咖啡
And see if there's someplace around here with decent Sushi
再看看附近是否会有正宗寿司
I'd kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now
我可想死了辣味金枪鱼卷
Get yourself a little something
剩下的钱 给你自己买点什么吧