The only children you should concern yourself will be your own
你不应该操心别人家的孩子 你该操心你自己的孩子
I'm not ready to have children
我真没想过生孩子
Maybe you haven't met the right man
也许你还没有遇到合适的男人
It's a small village Gaston I've met them all
村里就这么几个人加斯顿我都见过他们
Well maybe you should take another look
嗯也许你应该好好看一看
Some of us have changed
其中有些人已经有了微妙的变化
Gaston, we could never make each other happy
加斯顿 我们在一起是不会幸福的
No one can changed that much
这一点是不会改变的
Oh Belle
哦 贝儿
Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village after their fathers died?
你知道村子里的姑娘们在父亲死后会发生什么吗?
Coins? Could you spare me coins?
行行好吧?给点钱吧?
They beg for scraps like poor Agathe
会像阿加特那样靠乞讨为生
This is our world Belle
这就是现实 贝儿
For simple folk like us it doesn't getting better
像我们这穷乡僻壤的 还有什么可挑的
I want to be a farm girl
我是个乡下姑娘
But I'm not simple And
可我不想就这样
I'm never going to marry you Gaston
我永远都不会嫁给你的 加斯顿
I'm sorry!
抱歉了!
Can you imagine?
真是不可理喻
Me? The wife of that boorish
我?怎么能嫁给那个
Brainless
没脑子的人