Would you please stop feeding the dog?
可以不要喂狗吃东西了吗
We're trying to train him
我们在试着训练它
I told you
我告诉过你了
You caught me, I'm sorry
被抓现行了 不好意思
Could you pass me the jam please?
可以把果酱递给我吗
When I wasn't thinking about food, my mind wandered
当我注意力不在吃上时我就会乱想
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
What's the purpose?
有什么目的吗
Oh yeah, Keep rubbing
真爽 接着揉
And Might there be more bacon?
会有更多的培根吗
Oh look at his plate
看他的盘子里
You know the way you eat
要知道照这么吃下去
you're gonna grow up to be bigger than all of us put together
等你长大了之后我们几个加起来都不够你的块头大
If there's a world to grow up in
前提是得有个和平年代
These Russians are putting missiles in Cuba
俄国人在古巴布置了导弹
Do we have to talk about that now?
我们非得现在说这个吗
No.So um Jim. I hear you're up for a new office job. why don't you tell us about that?
没有啊 对了吉姆 听说你换了份办公室工作 不如跟我们讲讲这个吧
That didn't work out
并没有谈成
Well, they want him in the field
他们想让他出外勤
He's one of the top sellers every year
顶级销售员年年都有他名字
I got the job nobody wants
我干的活是个烫手山芋
Jim do you have to?
吉姆你非要这样吗
We're three seconds away from nuclear annihilation
核打击已经近在咫尺了
Uh can me and Bailey be excused?
我和贝利能离桌了吗
Sure
当然
Ethan was sad
伊森很难过
I didn't know why
我不知道为什么