不是赛勒斯吗?
I think I would know the name of the saint that practically raised me.
我想我会记得那个抚养我长大的圣人的名字。
I forgot to give grandpa his birthday crown.
我忘记给爷爷生日王冠了。
Wait a minute. What's this? Does Lily have a fur?
等等。这是什么?莉莉怎么有件毛皮大衣?
Oh, boy.
天呐。
Yeah, uh, let's see. Oh, it's from Schwartzman's, huh?
是啊,看看呐。还是施瓦茨曼家的呢?
The same store that you and Lily just love to browse in every sunday after brunch.
那不就是你和莉莉每周日吃完早午餐喜欢去逛的店吗。
Well, if you must know, it was a surprise gift for you. Now it's going back, because you're a thief.
好,告诉你吧,这是给你的惊喜礼物。现在我要退回去,因为你是个小偷。
Oh, well, then, I want to try it on. - No! I want to try it on. - You'll just get attached.
既然这样我要试试。-不行!我要试穿一下。-你会爱上它的。
Well, it's a present for me, so I should be able to have a fitting of some sort.
既然是给我的礼物,那是不是该符合我的尺码呢。
Of course it needs altering. Since when do you wear right off the rack?
当然需要修改一下了。不可能从架子上拿下来就穿着合适啊?
I'm just not comfortable with Vesuvius over there. I hope you can get your money back.
我只是不太习惯用那个维苏威火山。我希望你能要回你的钱。
"Money back" -- there it is.
"要回钱" 就是这个。
There's a shadow that's been cast over this relationship for quite a while now.
我们的之间的关系笼罩着一层阴影,经久不散。
Is this about that time you were sleepwalking and came in my tent and kissed my neck?
你是在说那次你梦游走进我的帐篷,亲了我的脖子吗?
Somnamorousness -- the condition no one wants to talk about.
那是梦游求爱症...一种没人愿意谈论的病症。
You're right about that.
你说对了。
This is actually much more embarrassing. I just found out you lent us money for our down payment.
这其实更让人感到难堪。我刚发现你借钱给我们付房子的首付。
So...Here. Paid back in full.
所以...给你。全额还给你。
Phil, is this because Mitchell --
菲尔,这是因为米奇尔...
No. This is for me -- for us. And though it may be long overdue, thank you.
不,这是为了我,为了我们。而且这感谢也许有点迟了,不过还是谢谢你。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Probably seems awkward, but...It's happening-...could you throw that apron on me?
可能看起来有点尴尬,不过...真的发生了。-你能帮我系上围裙吗?
You're not sleeping again?
你不是又睡着了吧?
Maybe we should have another pot of coffee. That's a weird word, huh? Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
也许我们该再喝一壶咖啡。那词可真怪,咖啡,咖啡,咖啡。
Amateur.
真外行。