Good morning.
早上好
An hour ago, I withdrew my name from contention
一小时前,我辞去了
for the office of State's Attorney.
州检察官的职务
I did so with great regret
这样做我心有不甘
but also with a deep conviction
同时也深信不疑
that neither I, nor anyone associated with my campaign,
我,以及我竞选团队中的任何人
was responsible for tampering with voting machines.
都不应该对投票机舞弊一事负责
But a partial recount of select precincts
但是部分选区的重新计票
has led me to believe
让我相信
that it is detrimental to the democratic process
一场冗长繁复的重新计票
for Cook County to be subjected
对库克县的民主进程来说
to a long and drawn-out recount.
将会是有百害而无一利
I would like to thank
我想感谢
my supporters for their faith in me
我的支持者对我的信任
and my husband, who has been...
感谢我的丈夫,一直
...has been amazing during this difficult time.
一直在困境中陪伴着我
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Mrs. Florrick! Mrs. Florrick! Over here! Mrs. Florrick!
福瑞克夫人,这边,福瑞克夫人
Mr. Governor!
州长先生
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办
Mrs. Nolfi.
诺菲夫人
I find that the State has proved their case against you,
我想检方的证据已经显示对你不利
and as a result, I must find you guilty.
所以,我只能判你有罪
I do wish I had some discretion as to a sentence,
我很希望在判决上能有自由裁量权
but the number of pills in your possession triggered
但你所拥有的药片数量
what is called a mandatory minimum sentence
已经达到了强制性最低量刑的标准
of six to 30 years.
将会面临六到三十年刑期
I do not believe you deserve such a sentence,
我认为你不应遭受如此重刑
but I am handcuffed.
但我爱莫能助
However, there are still 48 hours
不过,到正式宣判
until the sentence must be imposed.
还有48小时
If you can bring me evidence
如果你能提出新的证据
that will allow me to revisit your conviction,
让我重新审视此判决
I will gladly do so.
我一定欣然答允
Mandatory minimum sentencing.
强制性最低量刑法
That's why I brought you four here together today.
这就是我把你们四个叫到这里来的原因
Jim, Bob,
吉姆,鲍勃
just 'cause you're two of the most conservative lawyers
虽然你们俩是我见过的最保守派的律师
I ever met doesn't mean you get to tease Cary and Diane
但不意味着你们可以随意嘲弄凯里和戴安
about their backward liberal ways. Anyway,
倒退的自由派作风,总之
this is one area where our political philosophies overlap.
这是我们两方政治理念重叠的地方
Liberals think that mandatory minimums
自由派认为强制性最低量刑
are draconian and unfair.
过于严苛,有失公平
We think they're wasteful and unfair.
我们则认为它不经济,不公平
Either way, we agree: a policy that's failed.
不管怎样,我们都同意它是失败的政策
Are we agreed on the test case?
选好测验案件了吗
Yes, sir. Steven Mercurio.
是的,先生,斯蒂文·梅库里奥
House painter.
房屋油漆工
He became addicted to painkillers after back surgery,
一次背部受伤之后开始对止痛药上瘾
gave some to a friend who turned out to be an undercover cop.
把药给了朋友,而这朋友是位卧底警察
His mandatory sentence: 12 years.
他的强制性最低量刑是十二年
Jim, Bob, we agreed on this?
吉姆,鲍勃,同意选这个案子吗
For an extra $200 an hour,
再多付两百美金的时薪
you can actually get 'em to speak.
就能让这两位开口了
I think we should consider someone else.
我认为应该考虑一下其他人
Well, a divide in the liberal caucus. What a surprise.
自由党会议出现了分歧,好大的惊喜
Louise Nolfi, a 62-year-old grandmother.
露易丝·诺菲,一位62岁的老奶奶
She delivered a package to the post office.
她去邮局投递了一个包裹
A drug-sniffing dog alerted to it.
被缉毒犬嗅出异状
They opened the package and found 26 tablets
开箱后发现了26片亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺
of MDMA, Ecstasy,
也就是摇头丸
a six-year mandatory minimum. Where's the file?
六年强制性最低量刑,文件呢
Oh, I don't have one. I just came from court.
没有文件,我刚从法庭出来
We've got a demo problem.
没带材料真麻烦呢
Jailed grandmothers, people can pity.
老奶奶入狱,人们会同情
Jailed white guys,
白人男子入狱
people can identify.
人们会共情
The house painter, I think.
我想还是选房屋油漆工
RD
R.D.
Meet her first. Why?
先见见她,为什么
You should have all the facts.
你应该了解案件实情
Meeting grandmothers isn't facts.
会见老奶奶可不是什么实情
It's manipulative kitsch. And you know it.
而是一种操纵人的拙劣手段,你心里明白
Then why not meet her?
既然如此,见见又何妨
You're gonna defend her either way, aren't you?
反正你是一定要去为她辩护的,对吧
Yes.
对
The soft-hearted liberal in her natural habitat.
纯良的自由党人,与她天然的栖居地
Ms. Lockhart, Alicia's here.
洛克哈特女士,艾丽西娅来了
Lockhart, Agos & Lee.
洛克哈特,艾格斯&李律所
How may I direct your call?
请问您找哪位
Alicia's here. I didn't know she was coming back.
艾丽西娅来了,我不知道她要回来
Hey, Alicia.
你好,艾丽西娅
I'm so sorry about everything.
事已至此,我深表遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on. They're waiting.
来吧,他们等着呢
Water? Thank you.
喝水吗,谢谢
So-- thank you--
那么,谢谢
Alicia and I have been talking, as most of you know.
相信各位知道我和艾丽西娅一直保持联系
And I called her right after her... announcement.
她宣布辞职之后我立刻给她打了电话
I wish you hadn't backed down, Alicia.
我真希望你没有让步,艾丽西娅
Thank you, David.
谢谢你,大卫
And we've talked about it internally here, too, and...
我们内部也曾经讨论过,所以
well...
你来说
We want you to come back as name partner.
我们希望你以联名合伙人的身份回律所
And, um...
那么
you're not worried about my...
你们不担心我的
situation?
处境吗
What, a voter fraud scandal?
什么处境,投票机舞弊丑闻吗
You mean, after I almost went to jail for six years?
在我差点被判六年刑之后吗
What about you, David? Do you agree with this?
你呢,大卫,你也同意吗
I agree with anything that maintains stability.
我同意一切能维持稳定的事情
Kalinda and I are having some troubles
我和凯琳达在州检察官办公室那边
with the State's Attorney's Office.
有了点麻烦
We're dealing with it. And...
正在处理中,还有
my exit package, we already negotiated it.
我的退职补偿金,我们已经协商过了
Bring your lawyer back in, and we'll figure it out.
把你的律师带来,我们会解决好的
This is home, Alicia.
这儿就是你的家,艾丽西娅
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Geneva Pine. It's Cary.
吉妮瓦·派恩,我是凯里
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
I've thought it over, and I'll do it.
我考虑过了,我会去做的
Do what?
做什么
Turn evidence against Bishop.
检举毕夏普
What evidence, Cary?
你有什么证据
I'll only do it if I have your guarantee
只有你答应撤销
you'll drop the charges against Kalinda and Diane.
对凯琳达和戴安的控罪我才会帮你
Okay.
好
Give me a day to get some ducks in a row,
给我一天时间把事情理清楚
and I'll get back to you.
之后我再回复你
Odd how things turn out.
风水轮流转啊
A month ago, no one wanted to turn on Bishop.
一个月前,没人肯检举毕夏普
Now everybody does.
现在却都趋之若鹜
That was Cary.
刚刚是凯里
What do you need from me?
你想让我做什么
Evidence on Bishop's drug operation,
给我有关毕夏普贩毒
his subsidiary businesses, all illegal activities.
子公司业务以及所有非法活动的证据
Look, I won't testify.
我不会上庭作证的
Get me something I can use independently
那就给我些不需要证人的铁证
and you won't need to testify.
这样你就不用作证了
You can't make a deal with Cary.
你不能和凯里做交易
I told him I needed a day.
我跟他说我还需要一天时间
Get me something before then.
在那之前给我些证据吧
I'm not gonna talk about my grandson.
我不会谈有关我孙子的事的
He's turning his life around. I know, Mrs. Nolfi.
他刚过上好日子,我了解,诺菲夫人
The truth is, the judge is sympathetic with your situation,
事实上,法官也很同情您的境遇
but we need to give him a reason to overturn your verdict.
但我们需要给他推翻判决的理由
Have you talked to your public defender?
您有和公设律师谈过吗
Mr. Bollinger? No. Why?
布林先生吗,还没,怎么了
Well, the judge may be angry with Mr. Bollinger
鉴于布林先生未能尽其责任
for not doing a better job.
法官也许会迁怒于他
We can overturn the verdict by arguing ineffective assistance.
我们能以辩护不力为由推翻判决
I don't want to get him in trouble.
我不想为难他
He's such a lovely man.
他是个很好的小伙子
He won't get into trouble,
他不会有麻烦的
but let me talk to him.
但请让我和他谈谈
Now, gentlemen...
在场的绅士们
...in this country,
此刻这个国家中
our courts are the great levelers.
我们的法庭公正有力
And in our courts,
而在法庭之上
all men are... created...
所有人都被一视...
equal.
同仁
So is this what made you want to become a lawyer?
这就是你想当律师的原因吗
No.
不是
It made a lot of...
这电影让很多学生
people at school want to become lawyers,
梦想成为律师
but they're all... prosecutors and tax lawyers now.
但现在他们都成了检察官和税务律师
...reality. I like when people give speeches,
现实,我喜欢看人演讲
and it makes other people change their mind.
还有演讲让人改变内心的画面
I know. Me, too.
我也是
Do you ever get to do that?
你有这样做过吗
In court?
在法庭上
No.
没有
It's mostly about facts and evidence.
在法庭上都是事实与证据为主导
Most of the time you don't really have someone you believe in.
大多数时间你都找不到可以去信任的人
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了
Maybe it'll be different this time.
或许这次会不同吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm going back to the law firm.
我要回到律所了
What?
什么
That's great. That's great.
太棒了,真的太棒了
In the name of God...
以上帝之名...
do your duty.
尽你应尽的责任吧
Um, do you want me to pause it?
要先把电影给暂停了吗
No. I know how it ends.
不用了,我知道结尾
Mr. Gallagher, hello.
加拉格尔先生,你好
Thank you for returning my call.
感谢您回我电话
I know you were wondering if I was heading back to my firm,
我知道您在想我是否会回到自己的律所
and it looks like I am.
现在看来的确是这样了
You are? You're going back now?
是吗,你要回去了吗
Yes. Definitely.
是的没错
But I just got a call from Lockhart/Agos
但我刚接到洛克哈特&艾格斯律所的电话
saying you weren't going back.
说你不会回去了
Oh, well, that's a mistake.
那肯定搞错了
Uh, it-it must be an old message.
应该是之前还没修正的消息
No, I just got it an hour ago.
不,我是一小时前接到电话的
From who? David Lee?
谁打来的,大卫·李吗
No, Diane Lockhart.
不,是戴安·洛克哈特
You...
什么
Diane called you?
是戴安打的电话吗
Yeah, she was worried I would leave the firm,
是的,她担心我会离开他们的律所
and I told her I was keeping my options open.
而我告诉她现在一切皆有可能
So she asked me to hold off on calling you for a day or two.
所以她让我过一两天再打电话给你
That surprised me, so I'm calling you now.
这让我蛮惊讶的,于是现在来问你这事
Uh, Mr. Gallagher, I'm gonna...
加拉格尔先生,我过一阵...
have to get back to you, okay?
再回复您好吗
Of course.
当然可以
Damn it.
该死
They had no intention of bringing me back.
他们根本就不想让我回去
They never did. They have been playing out
他们压根没这样想过,他们玩这出把戏
this charade so they can cherry-pick my clients.
就是为了轻轻松松地把我的客户抢走
Well, even if they are, you can't make it personal.
即便如此,你也不能把事弄成私人恩怨
Sure, I can. I started that firm.
我当然可以,这律所是我一手创立的
Here. In my home.
就在这里,在我的家里
We had so few outlets,
因为插座太少
we were running cables into Grace's room.
我们还得把线接到格蕾丝房间里头
Then hit 'em back. Florrick-Agos--
那就狠狠报复他们,报复福&艾律所
or whatever they're called now--
或者那个现在不知道究竟叫什么的律所
they're not the only game in town. You have other options.
他们有不是唯一的选择,你选择多的是
I'm officially a scandal, Peter.
我现在是彻底名声扫地了,彼得
You should know that better than anyone.
你应该比其他人更清楚这一点
No one wants a sullied lawyer.
没人会找坏名声的律师
They want a good lawyer,
人们都需要优秀的律师
and you have enough clients to go on your own.
你有足够的客户支持你自立门户
I'm just tired, Peter.
我是真的累了,彼得
All right, answer me this.
好,那你告诉我
If you went solo,
如果你单干的话
how many of your clients would follow?
你的客户会有多少人继续跟你
I don't know.
我也说不好
Maybe 20.
二十个吧
Well, that's a pretty good book of business for day one.
这对刚起步的公司来说已经不是个小数了
Where would I even get the seed money?
可是我从哪去弄到起步资金呢
Your exit package. Go back in there...
你的退职补偿金,你回律所时
make as if nothing's wrong, just be all smiles,
要笑容满面,装作什么都没发生过
and then get them to rip up your exit package.
然后让他们撤销你的退职协议
You lost a lot of money on that package, right?
那份协议让你损失了一大笔钱,对吧
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Dex.
迪克斯特
What do you want?
什么事
Did you know that Bishop's leaving the business?
你知不知道毕夏普已经松口了
What business?
什么松口
He's, uh... he's worried about being betrayed,
他...他担心被背叛
so he's turning evidence.
所以他要上交证据了
Where'd you hear that?
这是谁跟你说的
Geneva Pine. The ASA?
吉妮瓦·派恩,助理检察官
She's playing you.
她在诈你呢
He's doing it for Dylan.
他这么做是为了迪伦
Wants to stay out of jail so he can be a dad.
坐牢的话他就没办法尽父亲的职责了
Look, Pine says there's room
听着,派恩说只给一个人
for only one person to turn evidence.
上交证据的机会
You need to get out of my car.
你可以离开了
I came to you because I want to keep my job.
我来找你是因为我不想丢掉我的工作
Bishop goes...
毕夏普被无罪释放的话
you'll be number one.
你就成头号目标了
Hey. If this is some type of a loyalty test from Bishop,
如果这是毕夏普对我忠诚的测试
you tell him I said to kiss my ass.
你可以跟他说玩蛋去吧
I would never turn on him, ever.
我永远都不会背叛他,永远不会
Thank you for taking the time to listen to our concerns.
感谢你们抽出时间聆听我们的想法
No problem-- that's why we're here.
别客气,应该的
And thank you for listening to our concerns.
也感谢你们聆听我们的想法
No problem. Happy to accommodate.
不客气,都好商量
So you would like to renegotiate your exit package?
你是想重新商议你的退职协议
Mm, no, not renegotiate; rescind.
不是重新商议,是撤销
Ah. Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning: since I am returning, it seems more sensible to just...
意思就是撤销退职协议,好让我能够...
void it. Like Alicia never left.
回来继续工作,就好像从未离开
Well, the issue, of course--
但是,事实上
and it's an unfortunate one--
很遗憾的是
is that Alicia's equity is already settled out.
艾丽西娅的股权已经全部结算完了
Mm, on the cheap.
以很低的价格
Which was understandable at the time,
在当时来说是可以理解的
but Alicia's going to need to be made whole again
但是如果艾丽西娅回来的话
if she returns, and rather than waste time
她就要得回她全部的股权
restoring the status quo,
与其浪费时间再去收回股票
it makes more sense just to keep the status quo,
还不如保持现状算了
don't you think?
你们觉得呢
Well, Alicia, I think all David is saying
艾丽西娅,我想大卫的意思是
is this proposal is a bit of a curveball.
你的请求会不会是迂回战术
More of a slider, I'd say-- give us a couple of swings,
或者说是讨价还价,让我们考虑一下
you can probably still hit it.
再给你答复
No problem. Take all the time you need.
没问题,请便
Alicia...
艾丽西娅
I didn't believe it before, but I think you're right
我之前不相信,但我现在觉得你是对的
they're playing you. Why do you think that?
他们在耍你,为什么这么说
Because they should've just said no
因为他们完全可以拒绝
to rescinding your exit package,
你撤销退职协议的要求
but they delayed.
但是他们没有立即答复
They're stalling you. To get my clients?
他们在拖延时间,好抢走我的客户
So what do I do?
那我怎么办
Start working the phones fast.
赶紧开始打电话
Get your clients on board before they do, because...
抢在他们前面搞定你的客户,因为...
they don't want you back.
他们不想你回来
We want her back, David.
我们希望她回来,大卫
Yes, but if we tear up her exit contract,
没错,但是如果我们撤销退职协议的话
she gets all her power back.
她就得回她全部的权力了
First-tier equity package, a seat on the...
最高优先级的股权,管理权等等
What difference does it make? We want her back.
这有什么区别,我们希望她回来
Yes, but on our terms, not hers.
但要以我们的方式,而不是她的方式
She's a founding member of this firm.
她是这家事务所的元老成员
I say we swallow the cost.
我认为多出点钱没什么
And I say you two are burning money
我认为你们俩这是在为
out of a misguided sense of loyalty.
方向错误的忠诚烧钱
Let's at least run it by the finance committee.
至少我们先去和财务委员会核算一下
Fine. But let's start calling back Alicia's clients,
好吧,但至少我们可以开始给
assuring them she's staying.
艾丽西娅的客户打电话了,假定她会回来
I'm afraid Alicia might get the wrong idea if she heard
如果艾丽西娅知道我们之前
that we were calling them before.
给他们打过电话,她可能会有别的想法
You have been a public defender for less than a year, Mr. Bollinger?
你担任公设律师将近一年了吧,布林先生
Yeah. Ten months.
是的,十个月了
Oops. Sorry.
不好意思
I see. And, um...
我知道了
So how familiar are you with Illinois criminal procedure?
你对伊利诺伊州的罪案处理流程熟悉吗
I've been getting up to speed. It's complicated, though.
我上手挺快的,尽管挺复杂的
Looking for Louise's file.
让我找找露易丝的卷宗
Oh, here it is.
在这
Uh... sorry about the mustard stain.
不好意思,沾了点芥末酱
So, um...
那么
You made the decision not to take issue with the prosecution's
你决定不对检方提出的分销毒品指控
charge of intent to distribute? Oh, that's right.
提出异议,没错
Yeah, there's video evidence of her mailing a package
有录像证明她当时正在邮寄
with 26 tabs of Ecstasy.
一个装有26粒摇头丸的包裹
These are good notes. Thank you.
笔记做得很棒,谢谢
Yeah, that's the way Justice Ginsburg liked them.
金斯伯格法官也很喜欢这些笔记
Justice Ginsburg?
金斯伯格法官
As in, um... The Supreme Court justice.
就是那个,最高法院法官
Yeah. I clerked with her for a year
我在进司法部之前
before joining the Justice Department.
当了她一年的书记员
Look, I-I think you're going to have a hard time
不过我觉得你们很难找到证据
proving ineffective assistance, unfortunately.
来证明无效援助
I mean, that's what you're going for, right?
我是说,你们打算这样上诉,对吗
I'm incompetent? No hard feelings, but yeah.
我是不是不够格,别往心里去,是的
I wish I could have given you something,
我希望我能为你们提供点什么
but unfortunately, I did a pretty good job at trial.
不幸的是,我已经尽力了
I mean, if she were a regular street criminal,
我是说,如果她只是一般的街头犯罪
you could get her into a probationary program like TASC.
你能为她争取像社区治疗之类的缓刑项目
For drug addicts?
那个为瘾君子开设的项目
Right. She wouldn't see a day of jail.
对,这样她不用进监狱
It's odd-- her having never used drugs is actually worse.
很奇怪吧,她不吸毒反而更糟
She could get probation if you could prove she's a drug addict.
如果你能证明她吸毒的话,缓刑了事
Unbelievable. Yeah. I was going to talk
难以置信,是,我打算
to her presentencing officer about it...
跟她的量刑法官谈谈这个方案
That's a good idea.
好主意
I will go do that. Only in America, right?
交给我吧,只有在美国才会这样
You know, you're a grandma, go to jail.
如果你是个老奶奶,就得进监狱
You're a drug addict, go to rehab.
而你是个瘾君子,就只要去戒毒所就好
You wonder why people like me are into smaller government.
你知道为什么我这样的人想要小政府了吧
Oh, yes, that's right-- smaller government
真是有道理啊,小政府
would have no such ironies.
难不成就不会出现这种奇谈了
Perhaps there'd be smaller ironies. Seriously?
也许不会那么讽刺,说真的
That's your experience of life?
这就是你的人生经验
Smaller things are purer?
小的东西就更加纯净
It actually is my experience of life, yeah.
这就是我的人生经验,是的
Do you want me to step out? Stay put.
你们需要我回避一下吗,不用
What I find disgusting is the Republicans
我觉得共和党人断了民主党的财路
will starve a democracy of funds,
然后反过去指责社会的功能失调
and then complain that society's dysfunctional.
真是太令人作呕了
Nobody is starving anybody of anything.
没有人要断谁的财路
Mr. Gallagher, I wanted to get back to you first.
加拉格尔先生,我想告诉您
Diane made a mistake yesterday.
戴安昨天犯了个错误
As it turns out...
结果是
Alicia Florrick is returning to the fold.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克是要回到我们律所的
Dear God, you all need to get your stories straight.
天,你们得把事情给捋顺了
I have Alicia right now on the other line,
艾丽西娅正在和我通电话呢
and she says she's starting her own firm
她说她要建立自己的律所
and she wants me to come with her.
她想我跟随她离开你们律所
Uh, Jim,
吉姆
can you give me a moment?
你能稍等片刻吗
I'll check in with them.
我去跟他们核实一下
Oh. Uh, David,
大卫
do you know Reese Dipple? Only by reputation.
你认识里斯·迪普尔吗,久仰大名
David Lee, family law.
大卫·李,家庭法律师
Very nice to meet you, sir. Call me R.D.
很高兴认识你,叫我RD就好
R.D., simple, American. RD
简洁明了,美式风格
I'm a conservative, too, sir.
我也是保守派的,先生
Really?
真的吗
Yes. Diane, do you have a minute?
是的,戴安,你现在有空吗
Alicia's playing us.
艾丽西娅在耍我们
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She's on the phone, as we speak,
在我们说话的同时,她在打电话
trying to steal James Gallagher away.
想要把詹姆斯·加拉格尔挖走
She's starting her own firm. Again.
她又在组建自己的律所了
She's dragging this out so we won't pursue her clients.
她在拖延时间,以免我们争取她的客户
Meanwhile, she's locking them down.
与此同时,她再把他们绑住
Then why would she insist on voiding her exit package?
那为什么她想作废她的退职补偿金协议
For money.
为了钱啊
So she doesn't have to renegotiate her contract
所以她就不用在被逼无奈之下
with a gun to her head.
重新协商她的合同
Gallagher just called me-I got him on hold.
加拉格尔刚刚打给我,我让他等等
While he's got her on hold.
与此同时他让艾丽西娅等等
Uh, Cary.
凯里
We need a minute.
我们需要讨论一下
Jim, uh, I have Cary Agos
吉姆,我,凯里·艾格斯
and Diane Lockhart here with me.
和戴安·洛克哈特都在这儿
We just want to reiterate how much your business means to us.
我们要再次强调您的业务对我们非常重要
I appreciate that, but I just want some stability,
谢谢你们重视,但是我想要的是稳定
do you understand? Mr. Gallagher,
你们能理解吗,加拉格尔先生
you say you have Alicia on the other line right now?
你是说艾丽西娅也在和你通电话
Yep. Why don't you tell her you'll get back to her,
对,你不妨告诉她你晚点回她电话
and we will resolve this shortly.
我们马上把这事给解决了
Fine. But I got to tell you, this is starting to get old.
好,但我得提醒你,我没什么耐心
I don't believe it. That's because the last time
我不信,那是因为上次
she pulled this crap, you were on her side.
她搅出这堆烂摊子的时候,你和她一伙
You really want to get into this now?
你现在真的要提这事
Stop it. Stop. Alicia's watching.
打住,打住,艾丽西娅在看着我们
Dad?
爸爸
Mr. Bishop?
毕夏普先生
He must be up.
他一定在楼上
I'll, uh, wait in the car till he gets back.
我在车里等他回来再走
Dylan?
迪伦
Up here.
我在上面
You're here.
你还在这儿
Yeah. I, uh... I didn't want to leave Dylan alone.
对,我不想把迪伦一个人留在家里
Actually, uh... I'm surprised you weren't home.
事实上,我很惊讶你竟然不在家
Why? Nothing.
为什么,没什么
I... I just saw Dexter heading out--
我刚刚看到迪克斯特出去了
I figured you two were together.
我以为你们俩在一起
Well, I'm here now.
我回家了
You can go.
你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, sir.
谢谢,先生
Was Dylan downloading music or something?
迪伦是在下歌或者其他什么东西吗
No. Somebody used a flash drive to download files.
没有,有人用U盘拷了文件
Can you tell who?
能查出是谁吗
Every time a USB device is connected to a computer,
当USB设备接入电脑时
all the details-- the serial number,
所有的信息,出厂序列号
the class of device-- it's all stored in the registry.
设备型号,都会被写进注册表
So you can trace it?
这么说你能追踪它
Yes.
是的
She's stabbing us in the back.
她在我们背后捅刀子
We don't know that yet.
这事还不能确定
James Gallagher could just... It's not just Gallagher.
詹姆斯·加拉格尔可能,不只加拉格尔
I spoke with Paisley and Tanya Page--
我跟佩斯里,塔尼娅·佩吉都谈过
she reached out to both of them, too.
她跟这两方都接洽过了
Kalinda, you're just gonna sit there?
凯琳达,你就准备干坐着吗
Yeah. Alicia would never do this.
是的,因为艾丽西娅不会干这种事
She's already done it-- she did it last year,
她已经干过了,就在去年
and she's doing it again.
如今又要故技重施了
She had a reason to do it last year.
她去年那么做是有原因的
Oh, how does it feel, Cary, to be betrayed...
被人背叛的滋味怎么样,凯里...
David... David, what do you suggest?
大卫,大卫,你有什么建议
That we play coy, string her along in negotiations
我们不作直接回应,用谈判拖住她
until we have a chance to call the rest of her clients
直到我们联系完她手里余下的客户
and convince them to stay.
说服他们留下为止
Hey, Dad, I'm home.
爸爸,我回来了
Is Kalinda with you?
凯琳达也来了吗
Uh, yes, sir.
是的,先生
Do you have a minute?
能跟你聊一下吗
Hey, Jamir.
你好,贾米
Why don't you head upstairs? I'll be right up.
你先上楼吧,我随后就到
I got an "A" in algebra.
我代数考了A
I'm proud of you.
爸爸为你骄傲
When you came to my house,
你之前来我家时
did you go into my study?
你进过我书房吗
No.
没有
Did you log onto my computer?
你开过我的电脑吗
No.
没有
You saw Dexter leaving when you drove up.
你开车回来时,看见迪克斯特离开
You said you saw Dexter leaving here when you drove Dylan home.
你说你送迪伦回来时,看见迪克斯特离开
Look, uh, I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
我不想给任何人惹上麻烦
Why would anybody get into trouble?
为什么有人会惹上麻烦
I don't know.
不知道
Do you still want me to stay, sir?
你还要我继续留在这吗,先生
Yes.
是
Hey, boss. What you need?
老大,有何吩咐
Some information.
问你点事
Someone used a flash drive to download files from my computer.
有人用U盘从我电脑上拷走了一些文件
Okay.
嗯
Flash drives leave their fingerprints behind.
U盘使用会在电脑上留下痕迹
Did you know that?
你知道这一说吗
No.
不知道
I didn't either.
我以前也不知道
This flash drive was given the name
这个U盘的命名为
D.R.'s Jams No.2
"DR的果酱二号"
Uh, boss... I don't know.
老大,我不清楚
I mean, I keep two flash drives in my car,
我车里有两个U盘
but they have all my music on 'em and...
但里面存的都是音乐...
I didn't... I mean, I would never...
我没有...我绝不会...
H-Hold on.
等一下
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天啊,不是吧,不是吧
I think you should come over here, Dex.
你得过来一趟了,迪克斯
Dex.
迪克斯
Um, I'll-I'll call you back.
我回头再联系你
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Do you want anything more from me, sir?
你还有其他需要吗,先生
No. Maybe tomorrow.
没有了,明天再见
No problem.
没问题
D.R.'s Jams? Who's D.R.?
"DR的果酱" 谁是DR
Dexter Roja.
迪克斯特·罗哈
Why do you have his flash drive?
你怎么会有他的U盘
I took it from his car.
从他车里拿的
Why?
为什么
You have everything you need on that to take Bishop down.
里面的内容足以让你扳倒毕夏普
This doesn't come back to me.
不能向任何人透露这是我提供的
And you leave Cary and Diane out of it.
也不要牵涉凯里和戴安
Um, I'm looking for the pre-sentence officer on duty.
我在找今天当值的量刑法官
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much. Appreciate it.
谢谢,非常感谢
May I help you?
有什么能帮你的
I'm here for Louise Nolfi. I'm her attorney.
我是为露易丝·诺菲而来,我是她的律师
Oh. Joy.
乔伊
No.
不
I told him it's not true.
我跟他说过那不是真的
Would you like me to return?
您希望稍后再来吗
No. Sit.
不用,坐吧
No. I have to go. You tell him it's not true.
不,我得挂了,你告诉他那不是真的
All right?
行吗
Now...
我来看看
Uh, it's Louise Nolfi. N-O-L...
叫露易丝·诺菲,露,易...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You were Cary Agos' attorney,
你之前是凯里·艾格斯的律师
weren't you? I was.
对吧,是的
And LeMond Bishop's lawyer, too.
也是莱蒙德·毕夏普的律师
Yes.
是的
Okay, this is it. Louise Nolfi.
好,就是这个了,露易丝·诺菲
Possession with intent.
非法持有毒品
26 tablets of MDMA.
26片摇头丸
Yes. Unfortunately for this client, that's typical.
对,我这位当事人很不幸,这事很典型
She's has quite a high tolerance.
止痛药对她不太起作用了
That why I'm talking to you and not her?
所以由你来见我,她来不了吗
Uh, well, Mrs. Nolfi has a...
诺菲夫人有点...
a serious issue.
重要的事情
No mention of any history of, uh, drug use here.
文件里没说她有吸毒前科
Well, no, it's not something she advertises.
不是什么不能声张的事
She has children and grandchildren.
她有孩子还有孙子
So how soon can she get here?
那她最快什么时候能过来
I beg your pardon? Drug addiction or not,
不好意思你说什么,不管有没有毒瘾
I need to evaluate her before I make a recommendation to the court.
我向法庭提出建议前需要对她进行评估
Does she really have to come in?
她必须得来吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, how about tomorrow?
明天行吗
It's unfortunate, but this election scandal
的确很不幸,但这次选举丑闻
has tainted the Florrick name.
已经玷污了福瑞克家的名声
I'm afraid most judges would find themselves
恐怕法官们也会
biased against Alicia right now.
对艾丽西娅产生偏见
Oh, I know,
可不是么
those allegations were terrible.
那些反对她的言论简直太可怕了
Not to mention those e-mails she sent.
更别提她发出去的那些邮件了
So the payment schedule of the exit agreement
退职协议的付款期是
was tied to Alicia taking office,
艾丽西娅就职的时候
but she never actually took office.
但她其实没有就职
Therefore the exit agreement is, unfortunately, void on its face.
因此退职协议,很不幸就只能作废了
So, um, I'm sorry,
所以,不好意思
where does that, uh,
那我们现在是
leave us? It seems I'm still partner.
什么情况,我还是合伙人
Uh, forgive me, but I think we're gonna need a minute to discuss this.
抱歉,我们需要单独谈一下这件事
That bitch.
贱人
She's right about the exit deal.
关于退职协议她是对的
She never took office.
她又没就职
So tell her there's a new capital call.
跟她说需要新一轮投资
All partners have to pony up an additional
所有合伙人需要额外支付
$250,000 for improvements.
25万美金来改善律所状况
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's a ploy, you idiots.
这是策略而已,白痴
You know, I almost admire her.
我差点觉得自己要崇拜她了
We stall her to go after her clients,
我们拖延她是为了挖她的客户
so she stalls us to go after ours.
所以她也拖延我们挖我们的
How dare you?
你怎么能这样
Going after Reese Dipple?
对里斯·迪普尔下手
You've never even met him.
你都没见过他
Excuse me?
什么
David's been on the phone with every one of your old clients,
大卫跟你的每一个老客户通过电话
and they've all received calls from you.
他们都接到了你的电话
To tell them I'm coming back.
告诉他们我要回来了
No, to poach them.
不,是要挖他们走
I'm sorry,
不好意思
are you really accusing me of poaching?
你是在说我挖客户吗
This whole negotiation has been a charade.
整个的谈判不过是个假样子
You had no intention of bringing me back here.
你们根本没想让我回来
Because you betrayed us. No, Diane,
因为你背叛了我们,不,戴安
because you betrayed me.
是你们背叛了我
Get out of here, Alicia.
出去,艾丽西娅
Get out of here now.
现在就给我出去
Lemond Bishop. Chicago PD. You're under arrest.
莱蒙德·毕夏普,芝加哥警局,你被捕了
You got to be kidding me, right? With my son here?
你是在逗我吧,我儿子在这儿
Turn around, please, sir.
请转过身去
Dad. I'm all right, Dylan.
爸爸,我没事,迪伦
What do you want me to do, Lemond?
你需要我做什么,莱蒙德
Call my lawyer.
打电话给我律师
And tell Dexter he's dead.
跟迪克斯特说他死定了
What is going on, Geneva? What happened?
怎么了,吉妮瓦,发生了什么
Cary? Yes, Cary.
凯里,是我,凯里
You were getting back to me.
你说要稍后和我联系
Now I hear Bishop was arrested. What did you do?
我刚听说毕夏普被抓了,你干了什么
I found another way.
我找到别的办法了
You found another way with Kalinda?
凯琳达给你找到的办法吧
Cary, just stay out of this. This has nothing to do with you.
凯里,你别管了,这跟你没关系
You're gonna get her killed.
你会害死她的
It started after my husband died.
是从我丈夫死后开始的
I got the shakes.
我总是抖
You know, my hands.
我手抖
I needed the drugs.
我需要毒品
Um, wasn't money tight, Louise?
你不是缺钱吗,露易丝
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah.
对,对
A friend gave me a couple pills.
一个朋友给了我几片药
Oxycodone.
羟考酮
Roxy, I called them.
我叫他们洛克希
That's the street name, when I was on the street.
我在街头混的时候,他们叫这个名字
I see. And where are you getting your supply now?
明白了,那你现在从那儿拿货啊
I have my man.
我有哥们儿
Down the
就在
on the street.
街上
The street where I live.
我住的那条街
Where my man gets me drugs.
我哥们儿给我弄毒品
I need the drugs.
我需要毒品
Uh-huh. Do you find that taking drugs
你认为吸毒
helps you to avoid or relieve, uh,
有助于消除或减轻
withdrawal symptoms?
你的戒断症状吗
Oh, yeah, all the time.
可以啊,一直有用
I mean, sometimes all I have is my high.
我是说,有时候我必须嗑大了
Or I get the shakes.
不然就抖
The. You know.
这个,你懂的
Okay, thank you,
好的,谢谢你
Ms. Nolfi.
诺菲女士
You're welcome.
不客气
I mean, just so you know
我跟你说啊
I want to get this horse off of my back.
我就是不想再溜水了
Monkey?
是溜冰吧
What?
什么
Monkey off your back?
不再溜冰了
No, horse.
不是,是溜水
Yeah, horse.
嗯,溜水
Okay, she's not a junkie.
她不是瘾君子
She doesn't fit the cliché, but
她不是传统的那种,但是
I understand that mandatory minimums are unfair, ma'am,
我明白强制性最低量刑不公平,女士
but I cannot recommend that a non-addict be put into rehab.
但我不能建议一个不吸毒的人被关戒毒所
I'm
我...
sorry.
很抱歉
Where's Kalinda?
凯琳达在哪儿
She's not here.
她不在这
Well, I need to leave a message.
我要留条信给她
Someone turned on Bishop, and it was not me.
有人告发了毕夏普,不是我
She needs to tell Bishop...
她得告诉毕夏普
It's not her either.
也不是她
What?
什么
Geneva Pine approached me to turn evidence.
吉妮瓦·派恩找我给她证据
Kalinda wasn't involved. It was me.
凯琳达跟这没关系,是我
It was you? How could it be you?
是你吗,怎么可能是你
I gave Pine what I knew.
我把我知道的都告诉派恩了
You did? You...
你做的,你
She was in my car.
她上过我的车
Kalinda.
凯琳达
She took it?
她拿的吗
Took what?
拿什么
I'm such an idiot. The flash drive.
我真是个白痴,U盘
She did this? I don't know what you're talking about.
是她干的吗,我不知道你在说什么
Tell Kalinda that I need to see her now.
告诉凯琳达我现在就要见她
She has nothing to do with this.
她跟这无关
You tell her... I need to see her.
你告诉她,我要见她
Alicia is still a part of this firm.
艾丽西娅还是律所的一分子
She was a partner in another firm
她曾是另一家律所的合伙人
and she stole how many clients?
她偷走了多少客户
Uh, Chumhum
查查网
ring a bell?
记得了吧
Hello? Alicia?
你好,艾丽西娅
Uh, do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
What, so Diane can cut my exit package again?
怎么,戴安又要减少我的退职补偿金了吗
Alicia, what the hell's going on?
艾丽西娅,到底怎么了
You tell me. Diane and David Lee
你告诉我,戴安和大卫·李
think you're poaching clients. They're the ones
认为你在挖客户,是他们
who've been stringing me along for days, lying to my clients.
耍了我好几天,骗我的客户
No, no, they-they wanted to bring you back, but then
不不,他们想要你回来,但后来
you called James Gallagher and said you were leaving.
你打给詹姆斯·加拉格尔说你要离开
No, no, no, no.
不不不
He called me.
他打给我的
Diane went behind my back and told him I was out.
戴安背着我告诉他我不会回来
No, she didn't.
不,她没有
Wait...
等等
when did Gallagher say Diane called?
加拉格尔说戴安什么时候打给他的
Right after our meeting.
就在我们的会议结束后
Alicia, Diane called before the meeting,
艾丽西娅,戴安在会前打给他的
before she even knew you wanted to come back.
在她还不知道你想回来前
I know 'cause I was there.
我当时在场所以我知道
She knew I was coming in. Yes, but she didn't know
她知道我要过去,是,但她不知道
why you were coming in. Well, David Lee
你过来干嘛,大卫·李
is calling my clients right now.
现在正打给我的客户
Because of you. Because of what you did.
因为你,因为你的所作所为
So you're saying this is a misunderstanding?
所以你是说这是场误会吗
I'm saying that you need to call Diane right now.
我是说你得赶紧打给戴安
How long you been here?
你在这儿多久了
A few hours.
几小时
Did you get Bishop arrested?
是你让毕夏普被抓的吗
Cary, don't worry. I, uh...
凯里,别担心,我...
I handled it.
我处理好了
So you're not in trouble?
你不会有麻烦吗
No.
不会
Dexter Roja was here.
迪克斯特·罗哈来过这
Wanted your help in figuring out who turned on Bishop.
想要你帮他找出是谁告发的毕夏普
Oh, that's good.
很好
I said it wasn't you.
我说不是你
Said I was the one who turned on Bishop.
我说是我告发的毕夏普
Wh... Why did you do that, Cary?
你干嘛这么做,凯里
Didn't want you to get in trouble.
不想要你有麻烦
I wasn't in trouble.
我不会有麻烦
He mentioned a flash drive.
他提到一个U盘
He said he just realized
他说他想到
that you were the one who took it from his car.
是你把它从他车里拿走了
What's going on, Kalinda?
发生了什么事,凯琳达
Nothing.
没什么
I know it's something.
我知道有事
When you talk that way, it's always something.
你这么说话时,通常是有事
No, no, I... I can take care of it.
不,没有,我可以解决的
You're in trouble.
你有麻烦了
No.
没有
Can I help you? Please?
我能帮上忙吗,拜托了
No.
不用
Diane?
戴安
Do you have a minute? I think we need to talk.
你有时间吗,我想我们得谈谈
Yes, I think we do.
是,我们确实需要谈谈
Grace. Hi.
格蕾丝
Is your mom in?
你妈妈在吗
Um, no, she stepped out.
不在,她出去了
Uh, do you want me to call her for you?
你要我帮你打给她吗
No. Uh, I wanted to talk to her in person.
不,我想当面跟她谈
Um, can I get you anything?
要给你拿点喝的吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用,谢谢
Uh, please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Smile.
笑
Diane?
戴安
I got your e-mail. What's up?
我收到你的邮件了,怎么了
Yeah, I, um... I took another look at the lab report again.
我又看了一下实验室报告
Louise Nolfi was caught with 26 Ecstasy tablets,
露易丝·诺菲被抓到携带26片摇头丸
but the price attached to the pills was $500.
但是药丸的价格是五百美金
So?
所以呢
So, the street value would be double that.
所以,街头的价格是其两倍
Either someone's getting a great deal,
要么是有人拿了个超好的价格
or there was a problem with the amount of drugs.
要么就是药丸的数量有问题
Interesting. We'll talk to the lab tomorrow.
很有趣,我们明早找实验室谈谈
Yeah, you need to call them first thing in the morning.
好,你明天一早就打给他们
Uh, I-I won't be in.
我不会去
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗,我没事
Did Alicia call you?
艾丽西娅打电话给你了吗
No. She came in.
没,她来过
We apologized to each other.
我们互相道了歉
I'm glad.
真不错
Life's too short to be mad.
人生太短,不该被愤怒消耗
Well, you're sounding philosophical.
你说得真像个哲学家
Yeah.
是啊
I'll see you, Diane.
回头见,戴安
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Take care of yourself, okay?
你自己好好保重
You, too.
你也是
I'm gonna get a snack. You sure you don't want anything?
我去拿点零食,你真的什么都不要吗
Yeah. Uh... I have to go now.
对,我得走了
Grace...
格蕾丝
Would you give this to your mom, please?
能请你吧这个交给你妈妈吗
Sure.
没问题
Just whenever would be great.
什么时候给都行
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
You're sure of this, Ms. Lockhart?
你确定吗,洛克哈特女士
I am, Your Honor.
确定,法官阁下
I personally inspected the evidence this morning,
今天早上我亲自检查了证据
and here is an affidavit from the custodian at the lab.
里面有一份检验室管理员的宣誓书
The charge says that Mrs. Nolfi was caught
指控声称诺菲夫人被捕时
with 26 tablets of Ecstasy.
身上携带26片摇头丸
But in fact, the tablets had been cut in half, which means
但其实每一片都是对半切开的
that there were really only 13 tablets in the package.
也就是说袋子里只有13片
And the threshold number for the mandatory minimum to apply is...
强制性最低量刑的最少携带量是...
15 tablets, Your Honor.
15片,法官阁下
Then it is my pleasure to inform you, Mrs. Nolfi,
那么我很高兴地告诉你,诺菲夫人
that I am finding you guilty of possession
我认为你携带
of only 13 tablets of Ecstasy,
13片摇头丸,罪名成立
and therefore, will be sentencing you
因此我将判你
to six months probation,
六个月缓刑
which will hereby be deemed... served.
特此判定...生效
We need to bring Alicia on board.
我们得让艾丽西娅过来
Alicia came by last night and apologized.
艾丽西娅昨晚来过道了歉
Because we have her by the throat.
是我们把她逼得道歉了
No, I apologized, too. It was all a misunderstanding.
不,我也道歉了,都是误会
Good.
很好
Then we should bring her back.
那我们该让她回来
No, you shouldn't.
不,你不该
Mr. Dipple, I'm sorry, but
迪普尔先生,抱歉,可是
if you could give us a minute,
你能给我们一点时间私聊吗
we have an urgent personnel matter to resolve.
我们有重要的私事要解决
You resolve away. But for what it's worth,
你们慢慢解决,但不管怎样
if Alicia Florrick returns, I will be moving on.
如果艾丽西娅回来,我会走
Had the conversation with Diane this morning. What?
今早和戴安谈过了,什么
I may not see eye-to-eye with all y'all
谈及政治
when it comes to politics.
我和你们可能意见相左
Worry not, sir.
别担心,先生
You and I are on the same page.
我们俩的想法是一致的
But I do value integrity.
但我很看重正直这个品质
Yes, and no one has more than Alicia.
没人比艾丽西娅更正直了
Mr. Agos, I am scrutinized heavily--
艾格斯先生,我非常认真地检查过
by the press, bloggers of every stripe.
每一个媒体,任何博客写手
Now, I can deal with the scandal that Diane's involved with,
现在我可以处理戴安深陷的丑闻
but I do have my limits.
但我也有我的局限性
Look, Alicia did nothing wrong.
听着,艾丽西娅没做错什么
You and I both know that doesn't matter.
你我都知道这不重要
The Florrick name?
福瑞克这个名字
It's just another in a long line of corrupt Chicago pols.
只是芝加哥政坛腐败名单上又一笔罢了
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but it's just how it is. Excuse me. Mr. Agos?
但就这样,打扰了,艾格斯先生
No answer from Kalinda. She's not in today.
凯琳达没有回复,她今天没来
Did you try her at home? Yeah, it just kept ringing.
你打到她家过吗,打过,没人接
Did you try her on her cell? No.
手机试过吗,没
I'm sorry.
对不起
The number you have reached is not in service.
你所拨打的电话不在服务区内
Kalinda?
凯琳达
Who called you? Diane.
谁打给你过,戴安
Wow. Well, that's payback
这算是不让她进州最高法院
for dropping her as Supreme Court justice.
当法官的报复
No. It isn't.
不,不是
Well, screw 'em. Start your own firm.
别管他们,自己干
I don't have any clients.
我没有客户了
Call your old clients, and just tell them...
打给你的老客户,就跟他们说...
I did.
我打过
No one wants to stay.
没人愿意跟我
I mean, Colin Sweeney, but...
我是说科林·斯威尼,但...
I'm damaged goods.
我是受损商品了
Listen...
听着...
Give it time.
再等等
Look at me. A year after jail, I was back in the S.A.'s office.
看我,出狱后一年又回到州检办公室
I'm tired, Peter.
我累了,彼得
It's okay. Be tired.
没事的,就歇下来
Rest, read a book.
休息,读读书
Recharge the batteries.
重新充电
Eli was talking about getting a ghostwriter.
伊莱说要找一个代笔作家
I think you should write a book.
我觉得你该写本书
About?
写些什么
You. Your story, your political philosophy.
你,你的故事,你的政治哲学
People are interested.
大家都感兴趣
They're more interested in you than me.
他们现在对你比对我更感兴趣
You can do it, Alicia.
你可以的,艾丽西娅
You can come back from this.
你可以重新振作起来的
I know it.
我知道的