Oh, don't you just love it -- the crash of the pins, the smell of the rental-shoe spray?
这真讨喜啊,木瓶倒地的声音,出租鞋喷雾的味道?
Yeah, it does kind of get the blood going.
让我热血沸腾。
Oh, one small detail --
一个小细节...
This is an all-gay bowling league, so I told everyone you're all gay.
这是基佬保龄球联赛,所以我跟大家说你是基佬。
What?
什么?
You have to be gay to play. Let's go meet the guys.
你必须是基佬才能参赛。我们去跟大家见面吧。
Forget it. Not doing it.
算了,我不来了。
Jay, we need you.
杰,我们需要你。
No one's gonna believe I'm gay.
没人会信我是基佬的。
Oh, why, because you're not flouncy enough? Jay, that's offensive.
为什么,因为你举止不够傲娇吗?杰,那很冒犯。
There's all kinds of gays. You've got your broadway gays, your gym gays, your twinks, your bears, your otters, your "Hey, girl" Gays.
这世上有各种各样的基佬。百老汇基佬,健身房基佬,小鲜肉基佬,熊基佬,水獭基佬,"妞儿好啊"类型的基佬。
You've got your pups, your cubs, your chubs. And most prominently, you've got your average-joes-who-you-would never-know-are-gay gays.
小狗基佬,幼兽基佬,白鲑基佬。最重要的是,有你这种"绝对看不出来是基佬"类型的基佬。
What the hell is an otter?
水獭基佬是什么啊?
Lane 20. White pants.
20号赛道穿白裤子的。
Look, you don't have to do anything differently.
你没必要改变自己的行为。
Just...be yourself. You're gay enough.
做自己就好,你就很基佬了。
Hello, Cameron. I thought I smelled failure and cheap hair spray.
好啊,卡梅隆。我就觉得闻到了失败和廉价发胶的味道。
Oh, hello, Martin. You're looking unwell.
好啊,马丁,你看起来不怎么舒服。
Could you do that thing you did last year where you lose and then you try and throw a chair
你能不能重复一下去年做过的事,那时候你输了想扔一把椅子
but not realize it's bolted down and wrench your back and then curse at me while I wave a trophy in your big, red face, could you?
但你没发现那把椅子是固定住的结果扭伤了背,你还咒骂我而我对着你肥肥的红脸晃动着奖杯?
Oh, boy, look at you. You're all worked up. It must have been a tough day assistant-managing that Jo-ann Fabrics.
瞧瞧你,你好激动。帮乔安服装公司做管理助理一定很累吧。
It's a Michael's, and you know it, you son of a bitch!
是迈克尔服装店,你知道的,混蛋!
Fine. I'll do it. I don't like that guy.
好吧,我会参加,我不喜欢那个人。
But what happens if somebody I know comes in here and thinks I'm living a secret life?
但是如果我认识的人走了进来觉得我过着秘密生活怎么办?
Jay, trust me, if someone you know comes in here tonight, they're living a secret life.
杰,相信我,如果今晚有你认识的人走了进来,那他们才过着秘密生活。
You make a point. - Okay, let's meet the guys. Guys!
有道理。-跟大家见见面吧。各位!
Hey! I am in the best mood. My Uber driver looked just like Adam Driver. You guys ready to party?
我心情超好。我的Uber司机长得酷似亚当·德利弗。你们准备好狂欢了吗?
Yeah, let's go! - Where?
是的,出发!-去哪?
Out. Let's do this.
出去,我们走吧。
It's 8:30. The doors don't even open for another hour.
才八点半,夜店再过一个小时才开门。
Well, then, what are you doing here?
那你来干什么?
Pregame!
热身!
Mojitos and Cosmos -- the drinks of your peoples.
莫吉托和四海为家鸡尾酒...你们两个种族的标志性酒水。
All right, let's get crazy. I'll uncover the cheese.
好吧,我们来狂欢。我来拿奶酪。
So, we'll meet my friends outside the club at like 10:30.
我们十点半在夜店外和我的朋友们见面。
10:30?
十点半吗?
Yeah, the band doesn't go on until midnight.
是啊,乐队半夜才开始演出。
Midnight?
半夜?