You think I'm responsible for bringing suffering upon my own people?
你认为我的子民受罪我才是那个罪魁祸首?
No, not deliberately. When you killed the unicorn, I saw Anhora in the forest.
我相信你不是有意的。你杀死独角兽时,我在树林里看到了安赫拉。
Why didn't you say anything?
为什么你当时不说?
It was just for a second, and then he disappeared. I thought I was seeing things. But he was definitely there.
他只是一晃而过,然后就消失了。我以为是幻觉。但是他的确出现过。
That doesn't actually prove anything.
那又能说明什么。
Does it make you thinking that he might be telling the truth?
你不觉得他讲的可能是对的吗?
Because he was skulking about in the forest, that makes me trust him even less.
他当时在树林里瞎转,就更不可信。
Why would Anhora appear in Camelot, and then lie to you?
那他为什么要来到卡梅洛特骗你呢?
We had him cornered. He was trying to talk his way out of it by blaming me.
他走投无路了。他指责我然后自己好逃走。
Arther, he can disappear into thin air. He didn't have to talk his way out of anything.
亚瑟,他能一声不响就消失在空气中。没必要费口舌才逃脱。
My father has warned me about sorcerers like him. They will not rest until our kingdom is destroyed.
像他一样的巫师我父亲曾对我警告过。国家不毁灭他们就不会罢休。
I believe he's telling the truth.Then you are a fool.
我相信他讲的话。那你就是笨蛋。
You cannot trust a single word a sorcerer says. You'd do well to remember that.
巫师讲的话一句也不能信。最好牢牢记住这点。
Now, I think I've figured out what Anhora next move is going to be, and when he makes it, we're going to be waiting.
我想我已经知道安赫拉的下一步行动是什么,在他行动之前,我们就要准备好。