If you have put a curse on Camelot, you will lift it, or you will pay with your life.
如果此咒是你所施,那么解开此咒否则你将拿命相抵。
The curse was not my doing.
施咒之人并非是我。
Undo the curse or face execution.
或解咒或临刑。
Only you can do that. You will be tested.
只有你才能将咒语解开。你将接受考验。
You're under arrest.
而你被捕了。
Until you have proven yourself, and made amends for killing the unicorn, the curse will not be lifted.
仅有当你证明自己,并对杀死独角兽之行为进行补偿,诅咒才会消失。
If you fail any of these tests, Camelot will be damned for all eternity.
若你未能通过任一考验,此咒将永世笼罩卡梅洛特。
And you believe what this Anhora said about the curse to be true?
你相信这个安赫拉说的关于诅咒的事情?
You said there's a legend that misfortune come to anyone who slays a unicorn. It makes sense.
你提到过一个传说,讲到杀死独角兽者会遭受不幸。这说得通。
Not much for breakfast, I'm afraid. We're down to our last few scraps of food.
早饭恐怕没什么吃了。我们就剩这一点儿粮食了。
Where did you get the water to make the tea?
泡茶的水是哪里来的?
Fortunately, for both of us, you forgot to empty your bath yesterday.
我们两个很幸运,你昨天忘记倒洗澡水了。