Whoops! Too far
哦 做得太过了
Templeton! Templeton, let's be reasonable
坦普尔顿 坦普尔顿 做人要讲道理
We can be reasonable, right? What are you doing?
我们可以讲道理的 对吧 你要干什么
You've been asking for this since you got here!
自从你来到这里的时候 就一直逼我这么做了
We can talk about this over a juice box!
我们明明可以边喝果汁边聊这个话题的
Time for juice boxes is over
果汁也救不了你了
No, Templeton. You wouldn't
不 坦普尔顿 你不会这么做的
Say byebye, baby! You're fired!
说再见吧 宝宝 你被解雇了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing
没什么
My proof!
我的证据
Tim! Explain yourself!
蒂姆 解释一下这个
Yes, explain yourself
是的 解释一下你的行为
It wasn't me! It was the baby's fault
这不是我 是宝宝的错
The baby's fault?
宝宝的错
It's true! He can talk
真的 他会讲话
They all can talk They were having a meeting
他们都会讲话 他们之前还开会了
There's something about puppies
是关于狗狗的事情
It's one big baby conspyracy!
这是一个巨大的阴谋
Timothy Leslie Templeton!
提莫西 莱斯利 坦普尔顿
We are very disappointed in you
我们对你很失望
No, we're mad at you! Exactly, we're mad at you
不 我们生气了 真的 我们很生气
Mad? You need a timeout!
生气你需要被处分了
You're grounded! Yes, grounded!
你被禁足了是的 禁足
For two. Three! Three days? Weeks! Weeks! Three weeks!
两三 三天三周 周 三周
For three evers! Grounded?
三 永远 禁足
You're gonna stay in this house with your baby brother
你要和你的小弟弟待在房子里
Until you learn to get along
直到你学会和他相处
Oh, great
哦 真棒