If you kill me, you'll regret it. Why's that? Because I want Uther dead, too.
你会后悔杀了我的。为什么? 因为我也希望乌瑟死。
You? An enemy of the king? And I'm to believe that?
你?是国王的敌人?要我如何相信?
Why else would I be here?
那我为什么会来?
I can only guess at your motive, my lady. You could be a spy, for all I know.
我只能推测你的动机,公主。你是来做间谍的吧。
And this...Is it usual for Uther to chain his friends to a dungeon wall?
那这个呢,乌瑟会这样把朋友钉在地牢内墙上吗?
The stone. You took it to the forge. Why?
那石头。你干嘛拿到铁匠铺去?
With it a man can alter the very essence of things. He can turn a lump of lead into gold.
任何人都可以用它改变物质成分。他能点石成金。
Gold? A good man died in your quest for riches, Tauren. His daughter is now an orphan.
金?一个善良的人因为你的贪欲失去了性命,陶伦。他的女儿现在是孤儿了。
I am sorry for that. Truly. But we did not want the gold to line our pockets.
对此我很抱歉。真的。但那些金子并不是用来填满我们自己的钱包的。
The gold was but a means, a means to rid this kingdom of Uther Pendragon once and for all.
金子只是一种手段,使这个王国永远地摆脱乌瑟.彭德拉根的统治。
What are you saying?
你说什么?