Bribery is rife at Camelot. I will use the corruption at the heart of his kingdom.
行贿在卡梅洛特随处可见。我要在他王国的核心利用这种现象。
And such an abundance of gold will buy me into the king's chambers, even to the king himself.
充足的黄金能助我打入王国内部,甚至是见到国王本人。
The guards may be fools, Tauren, but the king is not.
守卫也许愚钝,陶伦,但国王绝不是。
Do you have a better plan?
你有什么好方法?
To get to Uther you need someone close to him.
要见乌瑟你需要一个他身边的人。
And you know of such a person? I do. Me.
你知道有这样的人?当然。我。
Pass the salt, please.
把盐递给我。
You all right? What? Yeah. I've just got a few things on my mind, that's all.
你还好吧? 什么?当然。我只是在想事情。
Anything you'd like to talk to me about?
你有什么要跟我说吗?
I can't imagine you'd be interested.
你不会感兴趣的。
So long as you're sure.
只要你肯定。
I should be getting to work.
我该去干活了。
Er, Merlin that's a broom cupboard.
梅林,那是扫帚间。