Sorry old girl
抱歉 老家伙
I'll fix that
我会修好的
Mr Moon?
月伯乐先生
Youyou probably don't remember me
你可能已经不记得我了
but II auditioned yesterday and I
我昨天去海选现场了
Hey listen
嘿 听着
Do you think maybe you could reach the ledge?
你觉得你能够得着那个平台吗
Ththat ledge?
那边那个吗
Whoa that's a heck of a trunk you've got there
你的象鼻可真长
Thanks a lot kid
谢谢你了孩子
Uh Mr Moon?
月伯乐先生
Mmy name is meena and I baked a cake for you
我叫米娜 我做了个蛋糕送给你
and uh uh I was wondering if you'd maybe give me
嗯 我是在想你能否
a second chance to Just a moment please
再给我一次机会请你等一会
Be right with you
过会儿再跟你说
Yay! It's about time
是时候了
Johnny
强尼
Yep mind your head here
小心碰头
Hey can you pull up that scenic cable?
你能帮我扳一下舞台电缆吗
You mean this? Yes that's it
你是指这个吗 没错
Great!
太好了
And the house lights?
还有室内灯光
Ah I know
我知道
Beautiful isn't she?
美轮美奂 是吧
You know what kid?
孩子 这样好吧
How would you like to be a part of this show?
你想参与到这场演出来吗
Really? Wait
真的吗 等等
Oh my gosh I was just gonna ask about that
我的天 我刚就是想问这个
Great 'Cause I could really use a stagehand
那太好了 我需要一名舞台管理好手