Stagehand?
舞台管理
But, don't worry about it
但是别担心了
You're gonna pick it up in no time
这个一学就会
I'll teach you everything I know. Follow me
我会把一切都教给你 跟我来
These are the rehearsal spaces and dressing rooms and up here we got workshops and the main office
这是排练室和更衣室 而这上面是后台和主办公室
Awesome
太棒了
Awesome?
太棒了
I think the word you're after is "Awful"
我觉得你意思是"太糟了"
And that's me restraining myself
而且这都是我比较保守的说法了
There's not an ounce of talent between 'em
这里除了我全是些蠢材
Not an ounce. In fact you know what?
全都是 说真的 你知道吗
I think that prize is as good as mine already
那奖金已经是我唾手可得的了
Yes, indeed. I am about to come into a very very large sum of money
是的没错 我马上就会有一大笔钱
100000$ to be precise
准确地说 是十万美元
Well, is that so?
哦 是这样啊
In that case, sir, you'll be wanting our platinum card
这样的话 先生 我想你应该会对我们的白金卡感兴趣
Hello again
又见面了
Oh, man! These are like the cheesiest songs of all time
哦 老天 这简直就是有史以来最烂的歌
I know, right?
我知道
I mean, I was even thinking of writing my own song instead
我是说 我甚至想写一首属于自己的歌
Wait, what?
等等 你说啥
Your own song? Well, yeah
你自己的歌 没错
Look, if you want to win that money, just do what the koala says
听着 如果你想得到奖金 就照那只考拉说的去做
Why? You think I can't write my own song?
为什么 你觉得我没法为自己写歌吗
I'm just saying, not everyone can write songs, okay?
我意思是不是所有人都能写歌的 好吗
I know I make it look easy babe, but it's not
宝贝儿 我知道这看起来虽然很简单 但实际并非如此