I just had to stop you.
我得打断你们一下
I have no interest in cleaning tongue marks off my mirror.
我可不想你们把唇印留在我镜子上
Let him go.
放了他
Your fight is with me.
你要对付的人是我
My thoughts exactly.
英雄所见略同啊
Have you ever heard of a parley?
你听说过和谈吗
We break off all this messy fighting and have a little talk, just you and me.
双方都停止战争 坐下来谈一谈就你和我
Come unarmed.
不许带武器
Where do I meet you?
在哪儿见面
Where it all began.
回到恩怨开始的地方
Stop trying to talk me out of this.
别想阻止我
The castle is secure. I'm going.
城堡牢不可破 我一定要去
Keep the little knife between your tuffets.
把小刀藏在衣服里面
I promised I would come alone and unarmed.
我答应过她一个人去 不带武器
It's a parley. There are rules.
这是场和谈 我得遵守规矩
You're too noble for your own good.
你别太老实了 会上当的
I'm not, but enough of you have risked your lives because of something that's between the queen and me.
不是老实 但不能让你们再为 我和巫后之间的矛盾而冒生命危险了
I will not let anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不想任何人因为我而受伤
Except you.
但你会受伤
Thank you for your concern, but this ends today.
谢谢你的关心 这一切今天就会结束了
We can't let you go.
不能放你走
I'm not asking.
这没得商量
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你们一直以来支持着我
I love each and every one of you, but this is something I have to do...
我爱你们每个人 但是我必须去结束这一切
Alone.
一个人去