I know, darling
亲爱的 我懂你
I'm getting more metallic everyday
我也一天比一天僵硬了
Oh, no. It's happening again. Pardon me
哦 不 又该报时间了 对不起
Oh, everyone, calm yourself
哦 各位 稍安勿躁
We still have time
我们应该还有时间
Mama, am I ever going to be a boy again?
妈妈?我还能变回小男孩吗?
Oh, esay, Chip. You'll have your days in the sun again. You just leave it to me
哦 放心 阿齐 你会有那么一天的 你还会在阳光下生活 不必担心 孩子
I told you to go away
我说了让你走开
Don't worry dear. It's only Mrs Potts
别怕 亲爱的我是茶壶夫人
Oh, I own you a vision!
哦 我知道你的愿景!
How lovely
多可爱啊
It's a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go
路上会很辛苦的 在你走之前喝杯茶再上路
I have found that most of the troubles seem less troubling after a bracing cup of tea
我发现遇到天大的事 只要喝杯茶也就不算什么了
Slowly now, Chip
慢点 阿齐
Pleased to meet you
很高兴终于见到您了
Wanna see me do a trick?
想看看我的绝招吗?
Chip!
阿齐!
That was a very brave thing you did for your father, deary
你为你的父亲做了件非常勇敢的事情 亲爱的
Yes. We all think so
对啊 我们都这样认为