We all think so.
我们都这么认为
I'm worried about him
我很担心他
He's never been on his own
他照顾不好自己的
Cheer up, my puppet
振作起来 小姑娘
Things will turn out in the end. You'll feel a lot better after dinner
事情到头来终会解决的 吃饱了饭你会感觉好多了
But he said "if she doesn't eat with me she doesn't eat at all"
但是他说 “如果她不跟我一起吃 她什么都别想吃”
People say a lot of things in anger
人们在愤怒时会说很多胡话
It is our choice whether or not to listen
我们是否选择倾听那是我们的事
You coming, puppet?
孩子 吃点东西吗?
Go
去吧
They're coming! Final checks everyone!
他们来了 最后检查一遍 快点
No, you don't! If the Master finds that you buy and order some. He will blame me!
不 你不能! 如果主人发现你给那姑娘准备晚餐 他会责怪我的!
Yes, I will make sure of it
是的 肯定会的
But did you see us stand up to win? I am telling you this girl is the one
但是 你看她跟主人叫板的样子 注定是她来解除魔咒
They must fall in love if we are to be human again
如果我们想变回人类 他们必须得相爱
And how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?
可不见面又怎么能相爱?
Ay Chapeau, you missed this spot
唉 普路美 这儿没擦干净
You know, she'll never love him
你知道的 这是白费功夫
A broken clock is right two times a day mon ami
掉坏的钟一天也有两次是准的
But this is not one of those times! Stand up straight!
现在只是没到时候 打起精神
It's time to sparkle!
我们要登场了
I have no taste buds but I can tell this is exquisite
我虽然没味蕾 但也知道这一定很美味
Not so loud. Keep it down
别那么吵 动静小点
Of course. But what is dinner without a little music?
当然 可是没音乐还叫什么晚餐
Music?
音乐
Maestro Cadanza, are you ready?
大师的华彩乐段 你准备好了吗?
It has been so long since I've performed
我好久没有出场了
I can't barely even remember how
我都快忘记怎么弹了
Another cavity
我的牙烂了一颗
Maestro, your wife is upstairs, finding harder and harder to stay awake
大师 你妻子在楼上 她越来越难睡醒了
She's counting on you to help us break this curse
她指望你帮助我们打破这个诅咒呢
Then I shall play through the dental pain
然后我的牙将彻底掉完