You know, I-I know you're joking, Claire, but sometimes...sometimes words hurt, you know?
我知道你在开玩笑,克莱尔,但是有时候言语会伤人,你知道吗?
And to think that my own sister...my own sister would accuse me of...Oh, screw it. I'll just work up some tears with a sad movie. It's fine.
一想起我的亲姐姐...我的亲姐姐会说我... 算了吧。我就看一部悲剧电影来催泪吧。没关系。
Mom?
妈妈?
You're awake. How you feeling?
你醒了啊。你感觉怎么样?
You bought me a balloon.
你给我买了个气球。
What? - And a teddy bear.
什么?-还有泰迪熊。
When did you buy all this stuff?
你什么时候买的?
When - when you were asleep and I got you a strawberry milkshake.
你睡觉的时候,我还给你带了草莓奶昔。
Mom, you're the best.
世上只有妈妈好。
He couldn't remember a thing.
他什么都不记得了。
All I had to do was to get him past the 5:00 deadline so that he couldn't go on that trip with Kylie.
我只要拖住他到五点报名截止,这样他就没法和凯莉一起出行了。
I know what happens at camp. I've seen "Meatballs".
我知道在夏令营会发生什么,我看过《肉丸》。
I still can't believe Kylie flaked on me. I thought she really liked me.
我还是难以相信凯莉放了我鸽子。我还以为她真的很喜欢我。
I guess not. Time for more pills, baby.
我想不是吧。该吃更多的药了,宝贝。
Really? I'm already so loopy.
真的吗?我已经很晕了。
We have to get ahead of the pain.
得在感觉到疼之前就吃。
Maybe she texted me. Have you seen my phone?
也许她给我发了短信,你看见我的手机了吗?
Is it over there?
不是在那里吗?
I don't see it.
我没看见。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Eh...hugging!
拥抱!
You're so sweet. But I don't think these pills are really doing anything.
你真贴心。但我觉得这些药没效果。
Does this place look familiar?
这地方看起来眼熟吗?
Oh, yeah. This is where we were all murdered.
是的,我们就是在这里被谋杀的。
No, silly. This is where you girls saw your first movie.
不,傻闺女,你们姐妹就是在这里看第一部电影的。
Halfway through "Hare-Abian Nights", I looked over, and your little heads were pressed together like the cutest teepee ever.
《兔八哥之夜》放了一半时,我往旁边看去,你们的小脑袋挤在一起,像是可爱的小圆锥