I guarantee that low-life cousin of Gloria's stashed this up there.
我保证是歌洛莉亚的那个人渣表亲藏在这里的。
Jay, where are the napkin rings?
杰,餐巾环呢?
I'll give you guys some privacy.
我给你们一点隐私吧。
Look what your cousin's hiding in here.
瞧瞧你表亲在这里藏了什么。
That's my horse.
这是我的马。
That's yours?
这是你的吗?
Yes, I brought it back from Colombia.
是啊,我从哥伦比亚带来的。
My god. I married into a drug cartel?
天啊,我娶了个贩毒集团的人吗?
These are the ashes of my dead horse, Gaucho. I had him when I was a little girl.
这是我死去的马儿加乌乔的骨灰。我小时候养的他。
You thought that these were drugs and that they belong to my cousin?
你觉得这是毒品,而且是我表亲的吗?
Well, what was I supposed to think?
不然我该怎么想啊?
I am sick of this, Jay. You treat my family like they're criminals.
我受够了,杰。你把我的家人当做罪犯。
Like he would bring $150,000 worth of heroin into this house!
好像他会带价值十五万美金的海洛因来这里一样!
How do you know how much --
你怎么知道这值多少钱...
What? ! I can't know street value? !
怎么?我就不能知道街头黑市价吗?
Alex, honey, could I borrow you for a minute?
艾丽克斯,亲爱的,能耽误你一会儿吗?
One sec. Uncle Mitch, this is amazing. I can't believe you kept all of this.
稍等。米奇舅舅,这太棒了。你居然留着这些东西。
Oh, it's nothing special. It's just a handmade scrapbook of every note and drawing you ever made me.
没什么特别的啦。这只是手工制作的剪贴簿,里面是你给我写的每一张便条和画的每一幅画。
You got to be kidding me.
你肯定开玩笑的吧。
Oh, oh. Hola.
你好。
This is good.
这很不错。
This is a report card that you made for me when you were 4, and you gave me a b-minus as an uncle.
这是你四岁时给我做的明信片,你给我这个舅舅打了B-的分数。
I was mad because you wasted your vote on Ralph Nader.
我很生气,因为你投了拉尔夫·纳德的票。
But today, you get an A-plus, because this is the most thoughtful gift ever.
而今天你拿到了A+,因为这是有史以来最有心思的礼物。
Oh, Mitchell, where do you even find the time for this?
米奇尔,你怎么会有时间做这个的?
So, this one -- here or here?
所以这个是放这里还是这里呢?
I don't know.
我不确定。
What about here?
放这里如何?
Spencer!
斯宾塞!