Everyone was so sad, but I was too tired to cheer them up
大家都很难过 但是我已经没力气去逗他们开心了
Ethan
伊森
Are you here?
你来了吗
I can't smell you
我闻不到你
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Hey, Bailey
贝利
There he was
他来了
I could tell he was still sad
我知道他很难过
I didn't want him to be sad
我不想让他难过
Doodle dog
小笨狗
Boss dog, huh?
狗老大
I knew I was here to love Ethan and make him happy
我知道我来到这世上是为了爱伊森让他快乐
Oh, Bailey
贝利
I didn't want to leave him like this
我不想就这样离开他
Good boy
乖孩子
Good boy Bailey
乖孩子贝利
Don't worry. He'll just feel a little. A little prick in his neck and then the pain will go away
别担心 他只会感觉到脖子上一丁点小刺痛然后就可以安息了