And then it happened again
一切又重新开始了
The mother, the milk, the tongue, the warmth
妈妈 乳汁 舌头 温暖
I was back
我回来了
But why?
但为什么
Where was Ethan?
伊森去哪儿了
Other things were missing too
有些东西也不见了
I didn't have a
我怎么没有
What? I'm a girl?
什么我是个女孩
Come on. come on!
过来过来
Good girl, good girl
乖孩子 乖孩子
My man was very serious
我的主人很严肃
Over. Over. Good girl! We worked hard
过 过 我们工作很辛苦
Even when we played he made it feel like work
就算是玩也被他搞得像在工作
Down, down
下 下
Find Wally. Search! Go!
找到沃利 搜寻开始
Wally was a disaster, always losing pieces of clothing
沃利真是让人头疼 老在掉东西
You found him
你找到他了
Good job. Okay
真棒
So this is my purpose?
难道这就是我的使命
It's not about fun
跟玩乐无关
It's not about Ethan
跟伊森无关
My job is to seek find and show
我的工作就是搜寻查找和展示
But even when I did a good job, my man was still sad
但即使我做得很棒 我的主人也还是不开心