I'm not used to being tickled
我不习惯被人挠痒痒
Once at a corporate retreat
一旦你进了公司
But those things always get weird
但是这些事总是变得奇怪
What? You've never been tickled?
你从未被挠痒痒过
What about your parents?
你的父母呢
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot
噢 抱歉 我忘了
You didn't have parents, did you?
你没有父母对吗
Tim, I may look like a baby
蒂姆 也许我看起来像个宝宝
But I was born all grown up
但是我一生下来就完全长大了
I can't even imagine not being a kid
我无法想象没有童年的样子
You missed out on your whole childhood?
你错过了你的整个童年
You never had someone to love you?
难道从来没有人爱过你吗
You can't miss what you never had
从未有过的东西又何谈错过
Wake up, little halflings!
醒醒 小不点
Hey, Tim. Wake up buddy
嘿 蒂姆 醒醒 哥们
What? Rise and shine!
啥 太阳照老高了
Is something wrong? Am I fired?
有什么问题吗 我被炒了
No, you're late for work
不是 你上班迟到了
What?
啥
It's take your kid to work day! And you're the kid
今天是带孩子去上班日 就决定是你了
You're officially ungrounded
你的禁足正式解除了
Really? Really
真的 真的
Can the baby come too?
宝宝也会来吗
I don't see why not
我可想不出他不去的原因
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Yeah!
对 好棒 好棒 棒呆了
I wish I was that excited for work
我希望我工作的时候也能那样激动
Oh, look it's my spatula
噢 看哪 这是我的铲子