That's so sweet
你可真是太有爱了
Way to keep your eyes on the prize, Templeton
记住我们的目标是什么 坦普尔顿
We find out what the new puppy is and I go home
我们搞清新的小狗狗是什么了 我就能回家了
You guys stay in the puppy zone, okay?
你们就呆在狗狗区 知道了吗
Okay, bye!
知道了 再见
That's where we'll find the secret file on the new puppy
这就是我们能找新萌狗绝密文件的地方
We'll never get through that door
我们肯定过不了那扇门的
No, not that door
不 不是那一扇
The doggy door
是那个狗洞
But how do we get past the guard?
但是我们要怎样绕过守卫呢
No, no, no. No way
不 不 不 没门
No!
不行
Ichy plushy puppy pants!
这狗套装又痒毛又多
Aw, what a cute little pup
啊 多可爱的小狗狗
Kids. Psst!
喂 熊孩子们
Get down
趴下
All the way down
全身都趴下来
I've never been so humiliated in all my life
我这辈子还从未被如此羞辱过