Let me check with Paul Platt, the party planner.
我问下派对策划人保罗·普拉特吧
He's on the phone with him right now. Hey, Brody. Oh, no.
他的助手正在跟他通电话呢。布洛迪。不是吧
There's a problem with the list. She's not on it. Her. Caroline channing.
名单有点问题。她不在名单上,就是她。卡洛琳·钱宁
Paul, I've got Caroline channing, and she's not on the list.
保罗,卡洛琳·钱宁来了,可她不在名单上。
If everybody in this line could just wait until we get the Caroline channing situation under control.
后面派对的各位麻烦等等,我们要处理下卡洛琳·钱宁突发状况
If you say "Channing" One more time, I'm going to actually pull your voice box out.
如果你敢在大声喊一次"卡洛琳·钱宁",老娘就把你的喉头给扯出来
And its s so much more violent than it sounds.
做起来比听起来要暴力一百倍哦
Yes, Paul, I'll tell them. There's been a little mix-up.
好的,保罗,我会转告他们。出现了点小状况。
Five more minutes will get you right in. You're not getting in.
五分钟后就放你们进去。你们进不去。
Well, that's it. We tried. We gave it our best shot.
就这样吧,至少我们试了。我们尽力了。
Oh, no. This is the closest I have ever gotten to anything in my life almost working out. We are not giving up.
不要。这是我这辈子最接近成功的一次。我们不能放弃。
How are we getting in? Security's everywhere.
那我们怎么进去?这全是保安。
Yeah, out here, but not at the servers' entrance. I catered this last year.
对,这里全是,但服务员入口处没有。我去年不是来过吗
That's right, we're going backdoor.
没错,我们要走后门啦
That lady just punched me.
那女的打了我一拳
I knew that was gonna happen!
我就知道会有状况发生!